Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes I did, I ready did. I guess I got a little carried away," Peggy giggled as she got off the table.

"That ok, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Asa replied as she handed Peggy her robe.

"I did... and I'd love to enjoy it again sometime," Peggy said and she opened the door to leave.

"I'm sure it could be arranged." Asa replied with a mischievous laugh and a smile.

Peggy headed to showers and finished cleaning the oils and fluids off her body. Once she was clean she headed back to her room. She stopped at the desk in the spa to see about booking another massage with Asa the next day but was disappointed to learn Asa would be off. She left a big tip for her anyway; it had been a most enjoyable massage.

The skies were threatening rain so Peggy decided to forgo the pool; she was still looking good from time in the sun in New Orleans. She decided to do some shopping. Peggy almost always went without underwear but since she was looking for bathing suits and a new cocktail dress she wore a thong, a short skirt, a tank top and sandals. She took the list of stores Sandra had given her and headed to spend some of money she had just earned.

Peggy's first stops were the stores on Collins Ave. and Lincoln Ave. but she didn't find anything she liked, they were too main stream. Peggy was looking for something a little wilder to wear tonight in South Beach so he headed to Deja Vu's Love Boutique, the last place on Sandra's list.

When Peggy entered the store her eyes were immediately drawn to the clerk behind the counter. The clerk was on the phone and looking down at some papers. When the clerk looked up at Peggy, she stopped talking mid-sentence and her eyes roamed up and down Peggy's body. She smiled and held up a finger indicating she would be with her in a minute. Peggy used the time to study the clerk. It was well worth the wait. The clerk was an attractive Hispanic woman, about 25 years old. She had a full head of coal black wavy hair that flowed past her shoulders and a flawless dark bronze complexion. The clerk quickly ended the call and stepped from behind the counter. Peggy changed her opinion, the clerk was gorgeous. The clerk was about 5'8", with a thin waist but curvy hips. She was wearing a white sleeveless crop top shirt that showed off her eye-catching sexy abs, full round breasts and pointy nipples, a short black skirt that displayed her long tone legs which tapered down to a pair of slim attractive ankles. One of which was decorated with an eye-catching vine of roses tattoo.

"Welcome to Deja Vu's Love Boutique, I'm Neena, how can I help you?" She asked looking deep into Peggy eyes.

"Hello, I'm looking for a sexy dress to wear tonight, someone suggested your place," Peggy replied as she held the attractive woman's gaze.

"Sure, can I ask what kind of event are you going to?" Neena asked with a smile.

"Oh just out to the clubs but I'm looking to attract some attention," Peggy replied with an impish grin.

"I think you'd attract a lot of attention no matter what you wearing, you are a very beautiful woman," Neena replied with a playful grin of her own.

"Why thank you, it always nice to get a compliment from a beautiful woman," Peggy relied smiling right back at Neena.

"And thank you too, yeah it is nice. I think I can find a few things for you to try. By the way can you tell me who it was who suggested us?" Neena asked.

"Sure, her name is Sandra, Sandra Roman," Peggy replied.

"Sandy, oh yeah she's a good customer. She stopped by this morning. Are you Peggy, you must be, she said you were gorgeous. Yeah, she said you might stop by... I'm very happy you did," Neena said smiling as he walked over to a rack of dresses.

As Peggy followed Neena over to the dresses she walked past a softly lit room on one side of the store. She stopped at the door to the room and asked Neena about it.

"I put in a little area with some 'adult products' for sale. A lot of women who buy our sexy outfit do it for their lovers. Some asked where they could buy something else to spice up the night. I decided why not offer some products ourselves. You know... lotions, potions, a few toys. Would you like to see them for yourself? I'm sure I could find something nice for you," Neena asked with that playful grin again.

"Maybe...but later, let's start with the dress. Oh, I'm also interested in a bathing suit, a bikini," Peggy replied.

"A bikini, well you certainly have the body for one. We have a few I think would look great on you. We can try them, they're right over there," Neena replied.

"Let's start with the dresses," Peggy said.

"Whatever you want Peggy... whatever you want," Neena answered suggestively.

After talking a bit about sizes, colors and styles, Neena picked out two cocktail dresses for Peggy to try. Neena told Peggy to go try on the dresses while she continued looking. Sandra had told Neena all about Peggy's bold actions on the plane, casually dropping her dress to floor when she tried on Mr. Harris's special outfit. Neena hoped Peggy hadn't changed her ways. When Neena found what she thought was the perfect dress she went to the fitting area and knocked. She entered after Peggy told her to come in. Neena did and she was delighted, Peggy didn't disappoint. Peggy's back was to the door, she was holding up the dresses in a full length mirror on the wall. The first thing Neena focused on was the thin line of red fabric from Peggy's thong. It ran between the taut round buttocks of Peggy's magnificent ass. Neena eyes drifted down wards, taking in the toned muscles of Peggy's legs. Peggy turned around, she hadn't worn a bra so Neena got a perfect view of her firm breasts and prominent nipples as Peggy held up a dress in each hand.

"Both of these fit, but which do you think looks best, this...or this?" Peggy asked.

Peggy moved the dresses in front of her body one at a time, taking longer than necessary between the viewings, giving Neena an extended view of almost naked body.

"Both are nice but I think I have the perfect dress for you here," Neena said holding it up.

"Thank you, yes it looks nice," Peggy said as she took the dress from Neena and handed her the other two.

Peggy stood there in just her tong, taking her time holding up the dress, checking the front and back. Neena stood there just watching. Peggy started to put the dress on and acted like she was having a difficult time. She wasn't, she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew Neena had been flirting with her and watching her standing around in her thong. She decided to flirt back and see how 'helpful' Neena would be.

"Could you help, I seem to be having a little problem?" Peggy demurely asked.

"Sure, anything you want Peggy," Neena suggestively replied.

Neena helped Peggy get the dress on and straightened out. It gave her ample excuses to rub her hands on Peggy's body. She paid special attention to fixing the dress near Peggy's firm round breasts and taut buttocks. Once the dress was on Peggy stepped back. She turned around, modeling it and asked Neena what she thought. Neena debated telling Peggy it wasn't good for her, just so she could see her strip again but it was the perfect dress for Peggy. The dress was white and went well with Peggy's tan. It seemed molded to her body, tight in just the right places. It was sleeveless, with an open back and the plunging neckline that revealed just the right amount of skin. It was cut very high on one side exposing a lot of thigh but was long and flowing on the other.

"What do you think?" Peggy asked continue to model the dress.

"Perfect, it's the perfect dress for you. Just don't wear that red thong. You can see a faint outline of it. Wear a white one." Neena answered.

"Or none at all," Peggy naughtily replied with a mischievous smile.

'Even better, why don't you try it now, see how it looks," Neena replied with a mischievous smile of her own.

Peggy reached under the dress and pushed both sides of the thong off her hips. She let it fall to the ground at her ankles. She stepped out of it and kicked it away. The sandals she wore were flats so she kicked them off and stepped up on her tip toes to simulate heels.

"What do you think now?" Peggy asked.

"Perfect," Neena replied.

"Great, I'll take it," Peggy said.

She dropped down off her toes and quickly removed the dress. Now she was completely naked. She turned to face Neena.

"How about a bikini?" Peggy asked.

"Sure thing," Neena replied as she headed out the door.

When Neena returned she was delighted to see that Peggy was still naked. She held out two bikinis and asked Peggy which one she liked. Once Peggy made her choice, Neena hung the other one on a hook and took the chosen one off its hanger.

"Oh, I guess I need to put my thong back on," Peggy said.

Peggy stepped over to where she had kicked her thong. She turned her back to Neena and bent over at the waist, exposing all of her pussy and ass. She took longer than necessary to pick up the thong and slowly stepped into each leg before she stood up. With her back still facing Neena, Peggy slowly pulled her thong up over her hips and guided the thin fabric back between the cheeks of her firm butt. Only then did she turn around and face her.

Neena handed Peggy the bottom of the bikini and she stepped into it. She turned her head to look in the mirror but Neena told her to wait. Neena reached out and adjusted the bottom. She also took the time to run her hands over Peggy's bottom. Peggy barely suppressed a soft moan. She then looked back over her shoulder.

"Nice, I like it," Peggy said.

"Me too," Neena said with sly smile.

Neena handed Peggy the top and she started to put it on. It required tying so Neena helped again, giving her a chance to brush her hands up against Peggy's breasts. Peggy turned her back to Neena and held her hair out of the way so Neena could tie the top strings. Neena then reached around Peggy to adjust the cups of the top. Her hands lingered on Peggy's breasts a little longer than necessary. Peggy looked into the mirror at Neena's face she saw the unmistakable signs of an excited woman; she saw the signs in her face too. Peggy pushed her buttocks back against Neena drawing a loud groan from her lips. Peggy pulled the top strings and they top fell exposing her breasts. Neena caressed the firm globes, rubbing Peggy's sensitive nipples in her fingers and drawing an even louder groan from Peggy.

They broke the embrace, turned and faced each other. Peggy looked up into Neena's eyes and they embraced again. Their lips meet in a long, wet, passionate, tongue filled kiss. Their bodies crushed together as their hands explored each other.

"Oh my, I wanted to do that the minute I walked in here and saw you, you're beautiful" Peggy said when they broke the kiss.

"Oh my god, I wanted you too. Sandy was right, she said you are a wild one," Neena replied.

"Do you like it wild," Peggy asked as she reached out a hand and slowly lowered the zipper on Neena's skirt.

"Wait, wait here one minute," Neena suddenly exclaimed as she turned to the door.

As Neena started out the door her skirt started falling. She stopped, pushed it to the ground, kicked it and her high heels out of the way and continued out the door. Peggy was confused; she didn't think she had read the signals wrong but why did Neena stop. She stood around for a minute and then took off the bikini bottom. She was putting it back on the hanger when Neena ran back into the dressing area. She had a bag with her.

"We're alone, I locked the front door so we won't be disturbed," Neena said with a naughty smile.

Peggy smiled back and opened her arms. Neena dropped the bag and embraced Peggy. When the bag hit the floor, its contents spilled out, a rabbit vibrator, two sets of anal beads, an 18" double headed dildo, a couple bottles of lube and some other sex toys.

"Who's the wild one?" Peggy laughingly asked as she opened her arms for Neena.

Neena blushed and then pulled her top off before she embraced Peggy. They kissed, licked sucked, nibbled on, caressed, stroked, pinched, pulled and fingered every sensitive spot, erogenous zone and orifice of each other's body until they both ended up on the floor with Neena on her back and Peggy on top of her in a mutually enjoyable simultaneous oragenitalism, or as it is commonly referred, sixty nine. They also experienced several simultaneous body quaking mutual orgasms as both of the attractive women enthusiastically and actively pleasured each other.

While Peggy was licking and fingering Neena's pussy, Neenah reached over to the bag of toys she had brought into the dressing room. She picked out one of her favorite devices, a set of Vibrating Anal Power Beads. The toy was about ten inches long with five beads on a flexible shaft. The tip of the vibrator was tapered, making it easier to insert. She rubbed lube on the toy and placed the tip against Peggy's anus. Peggy cooed in response, welcoming the exquisite pleasure she knew was coming. Neenah pushed and first bead of the toy slowly filled Peggy's butt. She groaned and panted as each of the following beads slipped into her asshole.

Once the toy was snuggly ensconced in Peggy's butt, Neenah grabbed the 18 inch double headed dildo. She lubed the fat tool with a combination of lotion and Peggy's own feminine juices and rubbed one of the heads between the folds of the lips of Peggy's pussy. She worked the toy back and forth slowly opening and filling Peggy's pussy. Neenah didn't know but she would soon find out how much Peggy loved to be double penetrated. Peggy forced her crotch back against the big toy as Neena worked more and more of it into her. Soon more than half of its 18 inches filled her pussy.

When Neena flicked the switch on the vibrator and popped one of the beads in and out of Peggy's ass Peggy gasped and cried out in delight. When she worked both of the toys back and forth in Peggy's orifices the combination of pleasures drove Peggy over the edge and she exploded in lengthy spectacle of orgasmic ecstasy. Peggy rolled off of Neenah panting and moaning as she slowly recovered. Neena had switched the anal vibrator off but both of the toys were still stuffed in Peggy's holes.

Once she regained her strength, Peggy saw that Neenah had rolled over onto her stomach. She was determined to return the pleasure she had received. She looked over at pile of toys and selected a bottle of lube and a set of five similar sized anal beads. Peggy moved between Neena's legs and pushed her buttocks apart. She squirted some lube into Neena's anus and slowly slid a finger back and forth, greasing the walls of the opening. She placed the first of the beads against Neena's asshole. One by one Peggy worked the beads into Neena's butt. Once all the beads were set, Peggy told Neena to roll on her side. Peggy lay down next to Neena and the women intertwined their legs together in a scissors position. One half of the double head dildo was still lodged in Peggy's pussy. She pulled about half of it out and lubed up the other end. She rubbed the head up and down on the lips of Neena's pussy before she worked it inside her. Neena was so wet that it easily slipped in. The women then moved, scooting their bodies together and forcing the massive toy inside each of their pussies.

Once they had slipped all of the 18 inches of faked cock into their pussies, they began rubbing up against each other. The extra toys buried in their asses provided even more pleasure. They each grabbed onto the other's leg and began grinding their sensitive clits together, sending even more jolts of pleasure throughout their bodies. Peggy reached around and pulled the first of the beads from Neena's rectum. It was too much for Neena and she exploded in delight. Peggy waited until Neena almost recovered and then pulled a second bead from her ass. Neena came again. Peggy waited again, this time until Neena had recovered and was grinding against her again. Neena reached behind Peggy and switched the anal vibrator back on. Peggy timed it until they both were on the verge of another climax and she pulled the last three beads out in one quick motion. They both came again. Their orgasms were multiple and intense. They fell back groaning and gasping for breath.

Peggy moved first. She reached back and turned off the anal vibrator. Then she disentangled her legs from Neena's and slid the big fake cock from her pussy. She scooted around so that she lying side by side and face to face with the attractive store owner. They embraced and shared a passionate kiss. Half of the giant dildo was still buried in Neena's pussy. Peggy took hold of it and slowly slid it back and forth. Neena groaned and broke the kiss.

"Oh my god, you're insatiable," Neena moaned.

"I know," Peggy laughed. "I can't help myself. Once I get going, it's hard to stop."

"I'd loved nothing better than to lie here, fucking and sucking you all day but I really need to reopen the store, something has to pay the bills," Neena replied laughing herself.

Peggy reached down and slid the big fake cock from Neena's pussy. She brought the toy to her mouth and licked the head.

"Hmmm, you taste nice," Peggy said with a coy smile.

Needs grabbed the other half of the big fake cock, the half that had been in Peggy and licked it.

"Mmm you too baby," Neenah replied.

The two women looked at each other and burst out laughing. They dropped the toy and kissed. When they broke the kiss Neena pushed herself up on her knees. Peggy rolled over onto her stomach. She reached back and rubbed her hand over one of her buttocks. She grabbed the handle of the vibrator in her anus and wiggled it back and forth.

"Wait, you need to help me get this last toy," Peggy seductively moaned.

Neena smiled and caressed Peggy's other buttock. She pushed Peggy's hand off of the handle and took it in hers. She turned it back on and tugged, twisted and jiggled it around. Peggy squirmed and moaned in response. Neena raised her hand and playfully slapped Peggy on the ass.

"You keep it baby, it looks so good in your beautiful ass," Neena said as she bent over and kissed Peggy's ass.

"I can't walk around with a couple of inches of vibrator sticking out of my ass," Peggy said laughingly.

"Why not baby look, it's beautiful...just fantastic," Neena said with a smile as she caressed Peggy's butt.

As Neena slowly worked the rest of the vibrating beads out of Peggy's ass Peggy reached under her body and rubbed her clit. She managed another orgasm just as Neena popped the last bead out.

"Oh my god, you really are insatiable," Neena said with a laugh as she continued caressing Peggy's butt cheeks.

"If you keep that up, you'll never open your store... not that I would mind," Peggy said with a smile.

"Unfortunately you right," Neena replied as she stood up and began picking up their clothes.

Neena brought Peggy to a bathroom where they both straightened up and got dressed. Peggy brought the dress Neena had picked out, both bikinis, and one of the other dresses she looked at. She also took a look in the adult products' room and brought a Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator. Neena had already thrown in the set of Vibrating Anal Power Beads and a bottle of sex lube as a gift.

"For those nights when I can't find a partner," Peggy said with a laugh as she held up both vibrators.

"I can't believe there are any of those," Neena replied before adding. "And I sure none of your partners would mind using them on you."

"Or me on them," Peggy replied with a laugh before she asked. "Before I go, can you recommend any clubs where I could wear that dress tonight?"

"Yeah, you'd be a big hit at Tootsies Cabaret in Miami Gardens. It's a gentlemen's club but a lot of women go there," Neena replied.

"Thanks, maybe I'll try it out, and thanks again for lovely afternoon," Peggy said as she turned away from Neena and patted her ass.