Further Than I Should

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly told me to suck on Michael's cock and Nikos nodded his agreement; my orgasm was now building faster and I did as I was told and pulled Michael to my mouth. For the first time in my life I was sucking and fucking two men at the same time. Nikos began to fuck me faster and his body stiffened and he shot sperm deep inside me. I jerked upward as he came inside me and Michaels cock popped out of my mouth. Nikos slipped out of me before I reached my climax then he turned me over onto my front and said something to Michael who moved from my head to position himself behind me.

I started to protest but Nikos asked me to let his friend give me another orgasm and I just pushed back to feel Michael's cock slip easily into my pussy. Michael began to fuck me roughly like he had taken Kelly and I could help but scream with ecstasy as I came again. Nikos was caressing my head and neck and rubbed his limp cock against my face so I lapped at it as my pussy continued to be pounded by Michael. Suddenly Michael stopped thrusting and gripped my hips as he ejaculated inside me; I could feel his body shudder and cock pulsing cum.

I collapsed on the bed as Michael released my hips and slipped out of me. Nikos and I cuddled together on one bed and Kelly and Michael played with each other on the bed beside us. We could hear Kelly's moans getting louder so Nikos rolled me over so I could watch as she had an orgasm while being finger-fucked by Michael.

We must have drifted off to sleep as the next thing that happened was Kelly shaking me awake telling me we should get back as it was past one o'clock. We quickly dressed but I couldn't find my panties and had to leave them behind. Nikos gave us a lift back to the apartments and I kissed him passionately and promised to meet with him again as soon as possible.

Kelly and I quietly walked back to our apartments and she kissed me and squeezed my tits as we said goodnight at my door. I opened the door and checked to see if Kevin was waiting for me then I went straight to the bathroom to clean as much of Nikos and Michael's cum out of my pussy as I could.

Then I slipped naked into bed beside my husband and lying next to my sleeping husband I was unable to sleep as my brain was filled with wild thoughts trying to rationalise what happened earlier that night and trying to work out a way of telling my husband, Kevin, I had experienced another man for the first time in over twenty-five years and wanted to continue to experiment sexually. I hoped Kelly was right and he would be turned on and would join in but I feared this could be the end of our marriage.

Eventually I slept and only woke as Kevin kissed me gently on the cheek and said he was going for an early morning run with Morgan but if I was still in bed when he came back he would give me a shag for breakfast to make up for what I missed last night. I smiled weakly as he left and drifted back to sleep and dreamt of Kelly, Nikos and Michael.

12