Fut-office Ch. 01

Story Info
The new boss.
3.2k words
4.06
29k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers

Author's Note: Takes place in the same universe as "The World," so there are only futas and women in this writing. This series will contain some pretty rough sex, futa on female, unrealistic proportions, etc. All characters are 18+. I'm planning this to be four parts, time will tell if my motivation allows for more or less.

--

Well hi there. I, dear readers, am Candace. I'm 24 years old and I've been working as the front desk receptionist at SexEx for a couple of years now. I'm white, I have light brown hair, I'm 5'2", I have E cup tits, and on rare occasions and with the right angles, I can make my ass look pretty nice.

SexEx might have a feisty name (which does focus on sex, and ended up eliminating the risk of STDs at large) but the majority of the work here seems to be pretty benign - filing reports and emailing clients and that type of shit. I don't actually do any of that anyways though. No, my job is to sit pretty at the front desk and be a slut for whoever comes through our doors. I was definitely picked because of my physique. Nobody's told me that for certain, but given that the first thing you see when you pop in is my huge cleavage popping out of my out-of-dress-code tops, it isn't hard to tell.

For the first year and a half of my job, things went pretty smoothly. Since most of the planet is biological women with no dicks involved, all I'd have to do is get on my knees and casually eat some pussy or lick some ass sometimes for women who got paid triple my salary. While I was supposed to be a free-use slut for our clients, I certainly wasn't off-limits to staff - and frequently I enjoy getting it on with Lyla, this hot Latina chick who likes having her huge ass played with. She's the coder down the hall, right next to the conference room where she's overseen many an orgy. I reckon we're about the same age and height, but her hair and skin are darker than mine.

For most of my job's history, it's been a low stress, low-paying, but rather fun job. I get plenty of time to sit around and rub my clit, plenty of time worshiping a Latina ass that will always make mine pale in comparison, and plenty of time feeling like a whore for some rich milfs and bratty trust fund 20somethings. But about six months ago, things definitely changed.

I don't want to get too into the complicated history behind SexEx, but just know that it was started by a futa named Alicia Exal a couple decades ago (well, I guess many decades in the future for you, but you get the point) and was meant to research all things sex-related. And honestly, while futas sometimes get too up on their high horse for even a submissive bitch like me, I've never had a problem with Alicia. She's come out to our office a couple of times to work and oversee operations. We've had good sex. Nothing too crazy.

Alice, despite having a similar name, similar dick, and similar genes to her mother Alicia, is nothing like her. They're both tall, blond, gorgeous, would easily be hentai supermodels in any universe. But where Alicia is understanding, professional, and intelligent, Alice is rude, crass, and vulgar. How do I know this? Because Alice was appointed to be the district manager of our office, of course.

In addition to being a total bitch, Alice also has no idea what to do here. Most futas are biologically much smarter than the average woman, and that may very well be true for Alice. Not in the office though. I'll be honest, other than giving oral to a couple of people who could easily pay for it every day, I don't do much. Alice, while she's been here, has done less than me. Word on the street is that her mom wanted her here so she'd get off her ass and stop fucking women all the time and try to make something of her life. Neither of these things have happened yet.

Her first day on the job, upon opening the front door, commanded me to take my top off. I obliged. She asked me what my cup size was. "36E," I replied. She seemed unimpressed.

"Think you can get those around an 11 inch dick?" she asked, unbuttoning her pants and clearly not caring what my answer was.

"I've gotten them around your mom's fine so far," I replied, as I got out from my behind my desk and made my way over to her. I was already starting to drool all over my own boobs in anticipation for getting a chance to have her huge cock to myself for a bit.

She fidgeted with her zippers and buttons a bit before finally dislodging her monster. Holy shit. There's really no word for how powerless you feel, on your knees before some futa god like Alice. She could call me an ugly slut with a pancake ass and I'd still be her bitch for life.

Alice was not the verbal type though. I'm not even sure what type of person she is, other than a dominant one, because after a couple minutes of pushing my tits together and doing my best to please her, I quickly realized the difference between Alicia and Alice.

She dug her nails into the the back of my head, pulling out a handful of hair. She lined my open mouth up with her gargantuan dick that somehow seemed even bigger than a moment earlier. And it was there, dear readers, that I learned that while she might not be the brightest futa in the world, she was certainly among the strongest, because she fucked my face with such force that I couldn't even tell what was happening for a bit. Spit and precum and eyeshadow was going everywhere. I thought I felt her drool on my face a little bit too - a new one, but I'm not complaining.

My specialty is pleasing women, so my blowjob skills - at this point - were not greatly refined. So suffice it to say that when I'm not able to control my gag reflex and there's a footlong horsecock down my throat pumping in and out at records speeds, well, you lose a bit of your lunch. That seemed like exactly what Alice wanted, as she continued to fuck me senseless despite me puking all over her cock multiple times.

This was new for me, old for her, somewhat fun for me, and a joy for her. As before, I certainly wasn't complaining as it was rare that I picked up futas on the side, and I'd yet to have someone treat me like an actual piece of meat the way she did. Some people buy you a meal, some people make you lose one. It is what it is.

"Does my mom fuck you like this?" She groaned, and let me catch my breath a bit to answer.

"N-no ma'am," I responded, as I gasped for air and ended up inhaling the absolutely overpowering scents that Alice's genitals were giving off. That made my pussy even wetter than it had been.

It was around this time that I heard movement behind me. I was about to turn around and see what it was, but before I could figure it out I felt Alice's stern hand back on my head as she continued assaulting my face. I tried my best to look up to her through the water in my eyes. I stared for as long as possible at her slim but toned figure and beautiful face. She definitely had her mom's looks, in addition to her dick of course.

After another couple minutes of this intense oral, I felt like I could hardly continue. I'd thrown up God knows what and felt myself growing dizzy and sick - not something that typically happens when I'm sticking my tongue up some mom's ass for 20 minutes. No, this was pushing me to my absolute limit, and I'd only met the bitch a few minutes ago! Forget now, would I be able to handle this type of thing on a daily basis?

Luckily, Lyla was to the rescue - for today at least. She revealed herself as the presence behind me as she approached us, putting her hand over Alice's hand and slowing her pace a little. She put Alice's other hand on her ass and french kissed Alice a little, or at least that's what it looked like from my lopsided angle.

"How's about using me a little too?" Lyla inquired, knowing that this was clearly above my pay grade.

"Oh but I was having so much fun..." Alice lamented, though she quickly lost interest in my throat as she began squeezing and digging her hands into Lyla's thick ass through her slacks, leaving me on my knees. It was now that I looked down and saw how filthy my skirt had gotten - untold amounts of spit, precum, tears, and who knows what else had accumulated on it, virtually ruining it. I sighed as I prepared for this ordeal being a regular occurrence.

Meanwhile, Alice wasted no time on switching sluts, and it quickly seemed like Lyla would have the same problem as me with regards to her future wardrobe malfunctions. Without warning, Alice dug her hands into Lyla's black slacks and pulled them apart effortlessly, exposing Lyla's perfect ass (and part of her asshole) for me to gaze at through her thong.

Such an act of strength and brutality obviously stunned both of us, but Alice was, as always, unmoved. She simply grabbed Lyla by her hair and practically dragged her over to my desk, where she bent the Latina over it, giving the futa access to her huge brown ass in all its glory.

I stood up to get out of my skirt, so that now all I had one were my panties, my stockings, and my shoes. It was rare that I had a chance to get this naked as an oral slut, so I seized the opportunity to degrade myself even more.

Alice, on the other hand, did not see a need for this. She hadn't removed a single article of clothing in our entire session so far! I was determined to remedy that. I crept behind her and pulled off her unbuttoned trousers, revealing an ass that was somehow even nicer than Lyla's. It was more full, fit, toned, and just as juicy. Alice paid little mind to me as she had pushed Lyla's g-string to the side and was balls deep in her pussy, with both of them grunting and moaning with each entrance.

I was now at least somewhat more in my comfort zone, I thought to myself, as I spread Alice's expansive ass cheeks and buried my tongue inside her asshole. Normally I tease up to the act a little, lick around it, tease it with my fingers, get their pussy wet first, but somehow I figured that Alice wouldn't be the type of person to want that.

As I started my anal assault, this seemed to suddenly inspire Alice to want to do the same to her slut too. She pulled out of Lyla's pussy and, throwing caution to the wind as usual, plunged her entire length into the poor woman's ass. I winced a bit just hearing it, and Lyla certainly wasn't expecting such a move, but the three of us continued in our particularly filthy setup despite some screaming from Lyla.

A minute or two later, I started to feel bad for my friend just as she had for me. I wasn't sure what I could do though - I was even less experienced in the ways of anal than she was. I tried sliding my tongue down a little to Alice's pussy, hoping that would encourage her to at least give her more sensitive hole a break.

Sure enough, within seconds of me lapping up her soaked pussy, Alice had pulled out of Lyla once again to switch to the appropriate hole. Lyla breathed a quick sigh of relief before moaning in pleasure over feeling Alice's enlarged dick stretching her open (in a somewhat less painful way this time).

"F-fuck me I'm so close!" I heard Lyla shout in her usual Columbian accent. I felt a rare jolt of dominance - likely brought on by the overpowering futa having her way with both of us. I stopped eating Alice's pussy and started trailing my tongue back up her taint and finally to her ass. Like a puppet, I seemingly had control over the woman as she once again pulled her dick out and switched back to Lyla's tender asshole.

Lyla was not pleased. I mean, like how I was saying before, you can't really complain too much when you get a futa cock in any of your holes - especially one of that size - but really, some of it is more pleasurable than others. I felt bad for ruining Lyla's sure-to-be-knee-weakening orgasm, but I also felt a sly sense of satisfaction knowing I had at least some control over both of these women that had so much power over me. Plus, it wasn't like Lyla would ever find out it was me controlling her fate.

Eventually, however, it was not Lyla who would cum, nor me as I sloppily fingered my dripping pussy through my Hello Kitty panties, but Alice, whose dick could only take so much of Lyla's super-tight ass. She dug all of her fingernails into Lyla's hips, pulling her as close as she could be, before unleashing a load of cum deep within her bowels. I wasn't jealous of Lyla before, but right about then (so close to my own orgasm), I could have used some futa cum in my shithole too.

Alice stayed in position for a second before pulling out of her newfound anal slut, leaving a trail of semen behind that now dripped on the floor and on Lyla's torn slacks. Lyla must have taken one of the company's pills before coming in, though, because she was continuing to ejaculate for several seconds after. She covered Lyla's gorgeous ass in her liquid, before motioning for me to go clean her up. I smiled and walked over on my knees to my partner in crime, satisfied with the treat that was left over.

Lyla was breathlessly panting, still in the same position as before, as I licked up every drop of semen on her giant behind. Alice's cum was, to put it bluntly, not nearly as tasty as her mother's - generally signifying that she didn't take care of herself in the same way that the more well-adjusted futa did.

I could feel that Lyla was in a state of flux between being outrageously horny and immensely sore, and this only increased when I forced my tongue into her asshole, trying to get as much futa cum as I could before our next session. Normally, this was an action that Lyla loved. Unfortunately, conditions were a bit different now. I tried to be as gentle as possible, given the circumstances.

"Fuuuck..." she moaned, as she finally put a hand down to her pussy, determined to get at least one orgasm out of the whole thing. I smiled and did the same, as we both stayed in our positions, masturbating and engaging in deplorable acts like the filthy sluts we were.

This was something Alice had clearly seen a million times, as she tucked her dick away and made her way through the rest of the office. Her room was at the very back, replacing the prior manager that had relocated at the request of Alicia.

"Mmh, give me a taste," Lyla begged as we both finished our long-awaited orgasms together.

"You're not missing out on much, but I already swallowed all of it," I replied, feeling a little bad now for how much misfortune I'd brought on her.

"You bitch! Are you fucking kidding me?" She replied, pulling what was left of her pants back up. "I take a footlong dick in my ass and I don't even get any cum out of the deal?"

"God knows how much is still inside you," I replied, trying to give her some form of solace.

"Ugh," she groaned before licking her index finger clean of its pussy juices. "And I was trying to help you out too!" She reminded me before sticking that same index finger up her ass, trying to at least salvage some of the futa's cum.

"Well thank you, babe. I owe you one." I sat up and realized that neither of us would have much need for our bottoms for the rest of the day. Lyla withdrew her finger and brought it up to her mouth, licking it clean just as she had done before.

"Mmh, I think you're right though, not the best," she confirmed with a disappointed shrug. "I've never had someone rail me that hard before, and I know for a fact you haven't either," she continued, trying to make the best of things.

"That was certainly an experience," I replied as I reached around and unbuttoned her slacks.

"Whatchu doing?" She responded, clearly more confident than I was about the utility of her clothing that had been torn to shreds.

"What? We can match now. We'll be the panties club," I goofed as I pulled her slacks down to her ankles. She stepped out of each leg, putting her hand on the top of my head for balance.

"Hmm, doesn't roll off the tongue as well as the 'no panties club' though," Lyla added. She slid out of her black thong leaving nothing to cover her dark legs and ass, to no complaint of me.

"Here, come on. I've got an idea," she whispered excitedly to me as she turned my way. She grabbed my hand and we both nearly frolicked to the back of the office.

"It's just like college," Lyla quipped as she put her g-string on the doorknob to Alice's office. I giggled and slipped out of my panties and did the same. Even though Lyla's ass would be sore for a week and my throat would probably never be the same, not to mention having our outfits ruined, we couldn't help wanting another go with the goddess that was surely unfazed with us behind that door.

The rest of the day was shockingly uneventful for such a powerhouse opening. There was some gossip about the "orgy in the front" and some comparisons between our new boss and Alicia, but otherwise, for the rest of the ladies and I, things were calm. We had no clients come in so I just had to answer a few phone calls and clean up some of the mess from earlier. And masturbate. I did plenty of that, obviously. Stupid slut and all.

Lyla offered me a ride home so that I wouldn't have to worry about how to sneak onto the bus half naked. One might say that this doubled as a way for her to get me to worship her ass after hours for once, but if you asked little ol' innocent me, she was just doing me a favor. To ourselves, we both wondered if we could keep up with such a potent futa for long, but we were at least comfortable to reminisce on the slightly less painful moments of the day for the moment.

-to be continued-

icebeam
icebeam
188 Followers