Futa Cola: Jennifer Love Hewitt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
124 Followers

There were footsteps and a voice, "Still watching?" Said the voice of the man.

The director sighed, "We really need to work out the side effects of that drink... on the other hand how is the clone of Jennifer proceeding.

The sound of rustling paper, "She is nearly fully grown and should serve long enough for a permanent clone to be grown to fully replace Jennifer." he said.

She sighed and stood, "Very good now then how's the work to..." her voice fading as she walked away.

-Jennifer-

Jennifer sighed as she broke from the kiss of Rashael a black woman whose massive ass was the highlight of her body. Bouncing on her cock was a asian beauty named Lin whose hourglass like body made her large breasts and butt seem larger. Jennifer thought back to when she had chugged the dispenser full of soda, instead of her body growing more her cock and balls just grew, bigger and bigger till she ended up how she was now. But she didn't regret it or was angry about it. She had found her place in the world, she was at peace with herself and she wondered why she had been so desperate in her past life... Barbara came up her large belly filled with Jennifer's children and the two kissed. She reached for Rashael and Barbara and pulled them close, "I'll love you three forevermore." she said in a low hushed tone, and the other three knew her words to be true.

Silenteye
Silenteye
124 Followers
12