Futa Dragons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

As they say, such are the plans of mice and men. Theodora had become depressed and a little bit unstable herself at the death of her favourite great grandchild. A woman she had loved, emotionally and physically, for a long time. By the time she had recovered her grandchild was in the clutches of the evil uncle of Michael. Her other Grandchild, Yuko had been killed along with her husband, Edward, in a mining disaster. They had left a child, Julia behind. A woman of tender years but whom had already fallen in love with and had become the lover of another kindly older soul, Taiko. Unfortunately Taiko had been with Yuko and Edward.

Theodora had observed the disjointed remnants of her family from afar. She saw the joylessness of her great, great granddaughter Fiona. The woman had been more than physically damaged by her father's stupidity, she was mentally gun shy. So frightened of her own sexuality that she ran, literally, from contact with others. Theodora watched her shut herself off emotionally from any others, even those who would have welcomed her strangeness with open hearts and understanding. She also sure the perversion of Julia. The young woman was being sexually used by the imposter but was strangely also seeking it out. Theodora wondered at the human condition that would allow a barely adult woman spread her legs for a man nearly four times her age and allow him to simply use her like an onahole for his pleasure.

Fearing that further interference would do more damage she retreated to Thallix II and found a compatible soul in an aging but lovely woman named Killitia. By the time she had learnt of her grandchild's death and the departure of Fiona to university to escape the antics of the obnoxious man she believed was her grandfather it was almost too late. She had saved Julia. Making the old man totally impotent she was no longer subject to his sexual advances that included long jerk off sessions with him abusing her mind with filthy images of what he was going to do to Fiona when she came home. It did however make him more liable to physically harm the girl. Theodora had threatened the man in his dreams with a long and painful death by infection of his genitals and bowels if he continued. He was in the early stages of that punishment when Fiona had finally came home for the last break before she finished her studies and headed off to find employment far from Thes.

The ancient Futa was also gifted with prescient ability. In her musings over the last of her line she saw the web of relationships that could develop, if, there were some helping hands involved.

She befriended a shy and lonely boy on Thallix II named George Weaver. At first it was simply as a game player on the large interplanetary system that they called The Servers. Later she introduced him to manga comics. The type that she loved to read from Earth. At first they were simply the super hero, furry and sci-fi stories that were suitable for a growing boy with a huge imagination. Later she subtly influenced the boy's Aunt Jemma. Another shy Thallusian whom held the potential to become a great lover and friend of her descendant. The woman was already a brilliant mind and on her way to becoming one of the most important and wealthy beings in the cosmos due to the imaginative use of computer systems, coding and security systems. Her and her sister began a company that would conquer worlds. The comics became a source of masturbatory fantasy as both Theodora and Jemma found Ecchi and hentai for the boy. Later it was anime with lusty tales of heroes and harlots. Included among them were the Futanari. George fell in lust with them right from their very early sketchy appearances.

Finally Fiona, her great, great granddaughter took heed of the little voice inside her head. She found and bedded the shy man, George.

Theodora had rejoiced that the man she had been influencing had the courage to accept this latest ancestor of hers invitation into her bed. The man was Thallusian and Theodora knew that his species was truly compatible with the Futa females and their extraordinarily long cocks and potent fluids. She finally went to him and spoke at length, both in his mind and finally in person. George Weaver was a good match for Fiona if he could break out of his species shy and almost inhibited traits. She instilled in him a sense of curiousity about this woman whom was in possession of one of his favourite fantasy products. George had been obsessed with Futanari and Futa pornography long before he met Fiona. A fact that Theodora had been aware of and had pushed the couple together a little bit.

George's guardian was his aunt Jemma. A woman whom was a brilliant software engineer and business woman. Her sister and herself had started a company in their teens and had built it up to be one of the biggest and wealthiest in the galaxy. Theodora subtly impressed upon George and his Aunt that Fiona must not know of their status until the woman was complete and had given herself wholeheartedly to the pair.

Jemma had not understood why she was agreeing with this beautiful young woman in her home but she agreed to the bargain with the promise that both of them would benefit greatly in time.

With everything in place Theodora had simply waited.

*****

When she was born the doctor had consulted with her mother about the implications of a minor birth defect, which she assured her would not cause any problems in her later life provided that the issue was handled with care.

Her mother had simply smiled at the Peridenian doctor and had told her that she should have noted by now that she suffered from the same condition. Periden was a world full of strange and beautiful beings. They had a great curiousity for the flesh and many of them had found positions as Doctors, Surgeon and Vets. Doctor Whilt had decided to travel and had finally settled on the new human world of Thes to carry out her practice. She loved the joy of delivering new lives and ensuring that they were healthy and capable of growing into productive and loving adults. The woman had smiled warmly and patted the mother's soft hand and told her that she had seen the condition much more often in the births she had carried out on her home world. "Over there," she whispered conspiratorially, "it is considered a blessing if it comes for the girl, a disaster if it is for the boy."

Her mother widened her eyes in surprise. "I thought it would be the other way around," she queried. It certainly had been for her. In a world of new colonists, she was fourth generation, her appendage had caused so much anger and distrust in her family that she was forbidden to show it or even talk about it with others. It had taken many cycles and the interference of her ancient immortal ancestor to make it right again.

"Boys with extras are called 'Sinalgi', and are thought of as weak and sluttish. They believe that the desire for something in the hole makes them easy prey for stronger males. So they become softer and very feminine. A woman, however, knows what she has and with the extra will become stronger and more aggressive in her life. She will make a fine manager and leader."

"My Veronica will be strong," the mother told her serious faced doctor.

"I am sure she will, Mrs Weaver," the doctor agreed before she excused herself to make her rounds.

Fiona thoughtfully watched the alien doctor move out of her room in the Thes hospital. She looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms and said softly, "Thank the Dragon that you are mine and George's daughter and the man who hurt me has long gone, little one."

Sixteen later Fiona Weaver's words proved to be totally correct. Her beautiful daughter, Veronica, had grown into a sexy and strong-willed female. Standing at a little over 170 centimetres tall with a slightly top heavy hour glass figure she had been a formidable playmate for her two younger brothers and their friends as they grew up on the lush world of Thes.

Veronica and her mother, Fiona, were like sisters. They shared everything from shoes to panties and bras. Neither woman was without fault. They were even sometimes guilty of mood swings and temper tantrums, much like any other female. However, they had a special bond with each other and the males that shared their household. Males that needed to look no further for companionship and love than the two females that shared their life and home.

George Weaver found himself, at times, unable to tell the difference between his beautiful wife and his gorgeous daughter. Around the time she turned thirteen the differences between the two women had become much blurrier. Prior to that Veronica had been only slightly curvy but somewhere along the line she had grown up. By the time she was sixteen he had mistaken her for her mother too many times for it just to be his fault. Chuckling he knew that his daughter deliberately dressed and acted the same as her mother. He almost began to become a little shy around his teenaged daughter until Fiona had had to take drastic measures to save the lives of her family. George never knew how much that action had cost his lovely wife but it did make living a lot easier for all concerned.

Fiona had always taken the lead in their relationship. George did not dumbly follow, he had, at the start, his own goals. He had been instilled with an appreciation of love and peace. He had been able to bring together people that did love each other dearly but sometimes were too shy or afraid of barriers to push through them to bring about changes to their lives. An inner voice drove him on at times to act. The same voice, he suspected, also assisted his beautiful wife.

*****

George and Fiona, both professionals in their chosen fields, had found each other at University. It had been a hard time for both of them. Struggling with large study loads they seldom went out, rarely found time to exercise, particularly George, and due to their financial instability never took expensive vacations.

George had a two-fold reason for needing to maintain a very low profile at University. Firstly he was Thallusian, he came from Thallix II. A very shy, timid race of humanoids that were easily intimidated and frightened of other species that were more outgoing and confidant in their approaches to life. They had descended from an extremely docile form of what Earth scientists would call reptilian anthropoid, a large, scaled creature that walked on two legs and had developed an upper body containing hands with opposable thumbs. Unlike reptiles that gave birth by egg, his species had mammalian traits and all of them carried the necessary equipment to nurture their young, though it was rare that males ever did so now. George was slightly ashamed of his soft upper chest. The almost B-cup breasts with long nipples that erected at inopportune times were enough to have him wearing thick baggy shirts and even jumpers in Thes' temperate climate.

His ancestry gave his body certain other characteristics that he was also nervous about. Some of them being a long prehensile tongue, superior eyesight and an inability to metabolise food at any great rate. He could eat and hold his weight for weeks at a time and then suddenly lose fifteen kilograms overnight. He found out early in his university time that such large changes to his body attracted unwanted attention.

George was also one of the richest beings in the galaxy. Thanks to his brilliant mother and her sister. He kept up a façade of being a poor but brilliant student who lived from allowance to allowance. It was the only way his Aunt and her security chief would allow him to be this far from his home world. George was trying desperately to find his own way, even though he was scared and quite shy. However, George did not believe he was paranoid enough to think that everyone knew who he was and were out to kidnap him and ransom him as his Aunt's security team believed.

Loneliness plagued the big soft man. He was still a virgin at twenty cycles of age. He did not go out so his chances of gaining experience with females was minimal. His greatest amusement was watching and reading anime. He had a large collection of hentai and manga discs. A wonderful form of imaginative animated and drawn stories that he had been introduced to by a rare human friend in his mid-teens. He was fascinated by stories of females whom had large male appendages and dominated their female and male partners. They were named Futa or Futanari. He adored their concept and fantasised that one day he would meet one of these extraordinary beings and become their play toy for life. His Aunt had lovingly and kindly wished him luck in finding such a creature, but, she was a great historian of ancient things, told him that no such beings existed anymore.

Still he lived in hope.

It was an accidental meeting at one of the university cafeterias late one evening. They had found themselves heading to the same remote table, far from the chattering students and faculty that were still present in the always open twenty-eight hour establishment. Primarily it had been to get a little more cramming in for the next ten-day of exams. Both had gotten tired of being confined to their rooms and decided to head out for a little change of scenery. Both had slapped books on the table at the same time and then both apologised to the other and offered to leave.

"No, no," said George quickly. The woman whom had begun to pick up her books was stunning. Her cap had dislodged from her head revealing a tangle of curls that threatened to cascade down past her shoulders. Would have if it were not for the half dozen firmly placed pins in her bundled up locks. Her baggy jumper and long skirt hid her body from his gaze but her face and wide brown eyes already had his attention. She was shorter than him, but only by a head. Her face was beautiful as was her hair, he wondered, just briefly, why she hid herself with the cap and haphazard arrangement of pins.

For her part the male opposite her was suffering from a lack of diet control and exercise. A large frame was disguised in layers of puppy fat. The fifteen kilo syndrome had certainly paid him a visit. However, he was gentlemanly enough to offer her the table and head for another. She almost let him except something about his attentive gaze on her face decided her that she could almost find this male attractive.

"No, please, sit," she almost ordered. "We can share," she added more softly.

Over the course of several hours, mostly in silence, they had studied. Drank more coffee and in between asked the usual questions about each other. Both discovered they were orphans, attending the university based on high performance results throughout high school and a generous government sponsorship for those whom had suffered from the Cannindale tragedy of 268 AC. (268 cycles After Colonisation). The time scale was for the humans. In Galactic the time was an incomprehensible series of numbers separated by dots depending on what part of the galaxy you were in. George had quoted a number to her that she found she could not imagine.

It seemed that both George's and Fiona's parents had been on board. Fiona had been 14 while George had been 10.

The pair enjoyed each other's silent company and found themselves sitting at the same table for several more late night study sessions until exams started. At the end of the ten-day exam period Fiona found herself at a loose end. Having only her grandfather and a cousin, a niece of her grandmother, at home she was not really in the mood to go home and either celebrate or commiserate with them the exam results. She had found herself simply wandering the quiet halls and libraries of the university complex. It would be another ten-day before they made all the students leave the campus for the end of cycle break. There had been some offers from a couple of her girlfriends to come and party with them. However, Fiona was not a party girl. She preferred quiet walks or long runs through forests or along sandy beaches. Her previous breaks had taken advantage of such activities. She had organised solo trips into the mountains around the fairly new planet and treks into the dense forests that covered a good portion of this blue and green world. This cycle she was going home for the break. It had been four cycles since she had spent much time with her grandfather and cousin. She was in no hurry to go and join them in her parents' home, one that she now owned in title only.

Her second night of restlessness saw her return to the cafeteria. She had a vague feeling she was ready to step up in her love life. One that had been totally bereft of any contact since she was a teenager. A virgin, but with a healthy interest in porn, particularly hentai, manga and anime, thanks in part to her Japanese heritage, she felt she might be ready to share her body with the right person.

Sitting alone at their table was George. She found she was quite excited to see him, her last few nights had been full of masturbatory fantasies over the slightly overweight and quiet man. He had been the first one to actually get her attention in the past four years she had been here.

"What's up?" she asked in a friendly tone as she took a seat opposite him.

"Fiona!" he cried out in surprise. He hopped off his seat and almost ran around the table to hug her. Fiona felt her pulse quicken as the man gripped her tightly in his embrace. It was the first time someone had held her in such a long time. She found herself snuggling into his soft but broad chest.

Playfully she pushed her mouth into his soft breast, found his nipple and gave it a quick suck. "I could almost breastfeed, George," she smiled up at him.

"Yeah, put a bit on since I came here," he acknowledge. Inside he groaned and cursed his heritage. Still the hot mouth was unexpected and she was still smiling. Maybe his body would not be repulsive to her after all.

Fiona was definitely feeling more daring, for some reason, tonight. She sucked a little longer on the nipple that had hardened against her mouth. George hissed in his breath and involuntarily hugged her head a little bit firmer to his chest. Fiona tongued the hardened nipple and was please to feel him buckle slightly at the knees.

"Come with me!" she ordered huskily when she raised her head from his chest and saw that his eyes were still closed. She also noted the reasonably significant bulge in his loose fitting trousers. Standing she took his hand and led him out of the cafeteria and across to her dorm building. She stopped in the darkness of the gardens just before the entrance. She kissed him hotly for several minutes, their tongues battling in each other's mouths as they swapped saliva. His tongue felt as if it filled her whole mouth and danced around her teeth and gums. She would swear that it wrapped around her own and gently pulled and caressed it. Finally she pulled away from his hot soft lips. "What's with your tongue, George!" she exclaimed.

"Ah," he said softly. "Thallusians are a little different from you humans. We have a slight ancestral evolution from a Pellirgean species that lived on our planet. They have a couple of traits that we have kept in our biological mixture. Our tongues are long and very dexterous. They also sense things. Sort of like emotions. For example I can taste that you are quite aroused. It is not a smell but a taste in the scent of your saliva and skin."

"So you have other things as well from these ancestors?" she asked. Her heart was thumping in her chest. Maybe this was the man she could be totally honest with about her own ancestral traits.

"Yes," he answered slowly. "Maybe we can explore them together?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm different too," she told him. "But if you want I think I can make you feel really good. Just promise me you won't go screaming to your Aunt."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers