Futa Dragons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't, provided you don't send your grumpy Grandpa after me if my body scares you," he promised with a chuckle.

The both stared wonderingly at each other. All he could think was this beautiful woman was going to let him make love to her. He didn't understand what she was saying about being different.

"I don't care if you have four tits or wings on your back," he groaned as he reached for her again.

"Nothing that drastic," she laughed as she dragged him through the entrance and up to her rooms on the twelfth floor. Once through her door she seemed to hesitate. George, however, was keen, he could still taste her arousal on the tip of his long prehensile tongue. He quickly wrapped his arms around her again and searched for her lips. He did not want this beautiful woman to change her mind and hoped his kissing technique would keep her willing to bed him.

Fiona reacted to his ardent kissing and his moans as she ran her hands over his chest and gently tweaked his nipples through his T-shirt. "Get it off!" she almost commanded as she stepped back out of his embrace. George almost ripped the shirt getting it over his head. He reached for her again. "No," she giggled. "All of it. Get it all off."

Lustily she watched him fumble at first. He did not know whether to take his shoes and socks off standing up or sit and remove them. "Chair," she decided for him. Her eyes smouldered as he willingly complied and soon his bare feet were shuffling on the carpet in the living area as he realised that his bikini cut briefs were on display with a prominent bulge.

George's nipples were very similar to her own. The large aureoles were a deep tan with prominent nubs centred in them that were a deep reddish colour. Her mouth salivated with the thought of sucking on them again. For now she was more interested in his cock.

"Come on, George," she said softly. "Show Mummy what she gets to play with."

George was flustered. His cock was going up and down, hard and stiff one second and then beginning to wilt the next. Nervousness threatened to ruin his experience. He was confused that the gorgeous woman sitting on the lounge simply watched him. She was still fully dressed. Weren't couples about to make love to each other supposed to help each other get their clothes off? He was wondering what he had got himself into. Maybe Fiona was a closet dominatrix and simply wanted to use him to practice her whipping techniques or worse simply wanted to humiliate him. His cock shrivelled in his underwear.

"I- I- I've never done this before," he finally stammered out.

"Nor have I," admitted Fiona easily. Her unruffled appearance and hot gaze suggested otherwise to him and he told her so.

"No, George. Your cock in my pussy is going to be the first time I've ever had one. Oh, sorry, I don't have a hymen, I took that with my own fingers cycles ago. The only things that have touched this body are my fingers and a couple of little toys my girlfriends bought me as a joke present for my last birthday. You are going to be my first real cock but only if you take those jocks off in the next minute!" she snapped at the end.

He pushed his briefs down and kicked them off his feet onto where his other clothing lay in a small pile. He was pleased that she gave him a wide smile as his cock sat quietly. George stood at nearly 185 centimetres in his bare feet and weighed just over 100 kilograms. His face, shyly blushing red was handsome with full lips and a straight nose. His bright green eyes were surrounded by long curling lashes that gave him a very feminine look, coupled with his curly brown hair that covered his ears and the back of his neck. Fiona thought he looked just divine though her main interest at this stage were the large balls and thickish cock.

She beckoned him to come to her. Shuffling he covered the couple of metres to where she sat. Reaching out she brushed his hands away as they threatened to come and cover his genitals. "Uh huh," she murmured, "Mummy wants to see properly."

Her warm hand caressed his ball sack. It was very large in proportion to his cock which sat on the slightly tightened flesh container reaching about halfway down the first big egg of his testicles. The hand caressed and prodded the two moving objects. She giggled. "I knew they moved, George," she said as she looked up into his eyes," but yours are racing around. Is that a Thallusian thing too?" she asked. He simply grinned in reply. She hefted his sack up and held her hand flat. Indeed it seemed that the two round objects squirmed and wriggled all over her palm like they raced. As they warmed with George's excitement and Fiona's hot hand they sped to the edges and fell off. Fiona blew cool breath over the hot empty flesh in her palm and giggled as the skin tightened slightly and the two big eggs climbed back over the sides of her hand. His cock began to lengthen and grow. It seemed to sprout out from directly above his big balls. Wide-eyed she watched as it grew to almost four or five times its flaccid state.

"Oh goody," she whispered as she tilted her head back down and spoke almost directly to the wide head of his penis. He felt her hot breath on his exposed head. "I hope you taste like the heroines in my manga say you do," she whispered to it as she place the tip of her tongue over the eye of the cock she now held gently in her hands. It was weeping pre-cum that she slurped and lapped with her rapidly moving and hot oral digit. "Hmm, yes," she breathed, "she was right." She opened her lips in preparation to take his cock between them. George cried out as he shot the first stream of his cum directly between those red wet lips. Fiona swallowed and immediately took the still spurting cock deep into her mouth. The heat of his sperm was incredible, she felt as if she was swirling and swallowing hot sweet milk. She was momentarily disoriented as she found the large mushroom of his cock's head flanged quite a bit wider than the thick shaft. She adjusted her lips and teeth quickly so that she did not bite him. His hand jerked forward towards her lips and she thought she felt the tool in her mouth straighten and harden even more. Her hand dropped and cupped the big balls tightening towards the base of George's penis. She wrapped both hands around them and gently pulled downwards.

George Weaver almost wept in pleasure. Fiona sucked and licked his cock even after he finished cumming in her mouth. He never softened as her oral manipulations continued gently and evaded, as if her experienced mouth knew when and where to touch, all of his sensitive spots. "I think you have done that before," he hissed as she let his hard cock touch the back of her throat.

She pulled off him gently with her lips locked around his flesh stripping any last drips of cum from his urethra as she did. Shaking her head she stood and faced him directly. "First time I have ever sucked a cock," she said. "Read plenty of manga, hentai and watched heaps of movies. Practiced on my toys and a few other things. But first flesh and cum one," she giggled at her little joke.

"Sorry for the hair trigger," he told her earnestly. "I haven't had much time for masturbating lately. In fact I was sitting at the table downstairs thinking about you. I was building it up in my mind for a good long jerk later."

"How was I?" she asked.

"Wonderful!" he exclaimed. He reached for her to bring her face closer to his. "I don't mind the taste of my own spend," he said softly as he let his own long tongue flick gently across her lips. She opened her mouth to let his tongue swirl around inside her mouth. She knew he was Thallusian and not human, no human tongue could wriggle around and touch the places in her mouth and almost to her uvula that his did easily. Excitedly she hoped that the broad head of his cock, the big balls and long tongue weren't the only differences between him and other men.

"Not much left," she apologised when they broke the kiss. "I was a greedy girl," she added in a little girl voice.

She was fascinated by his tongue. It continued to caress her lips even when their faces were a distance apart. A small spasm shot through her pussy as she imagined it twisting and probing inside her. Another thought came to her.

"Why did you jerk your cock when I was sucking it?" she asked still using her little girl voice.

"To get all the ridges to click together," he said matter-of-factly. He brushed further questions away as he reached for her face and brought her back again for more kissing.

"Your turn now," he insisted as his hands dropped to the belt of her long skirt. She pushed away from him and stared hotly into his face.

"George, I told you I'm different," she reiterated her previous warning. He nodded that he remembered. She looked carefully at the panting man. His erection was hot and hard between his legs and a flush of red had crept across his chest with his man boobs and down over the slightly pudgy flesh of his stomach. She decided he was in the state of a man who could be told anything just to get his hands on the flesh in front of him.

"Do you know what an extended clitoral protuberance is?" she asked.

"Fiona you know I am a second year biology student. Of course I know what it is," he replied quickly. He just wanted to see her breasts. Why all the delay he thought. Suddenly it hit him. "Oh, my," he said excitedly. "Please tell me it's huge!"

Fiona shook in disbelief. The only other male she had shown her growth to, besides her horrible grandfather, had run like the devil had bitten him on the arse. Thirteen year old Corey had been curious about things, as all of them were. He had taken one look and ran claiming that his friend had tricked him into believing that she was a girl. They had never spoken since. Now this overweight man was almost bouncing with excitement about seeing her.

She found it strange that she was doing this now. Maybe it was a pressure thing. This was her last hard year of study. Next year was practical and work on her thesis. Maybe it was just time and George was the lucky recipient. At the moment she didn't care but she felt it fair to warn him. If he ran, he ran. If he stayed then maybe she had made the right choice.

"It's big," she admitted. Her head was bowed and she could feel her face getting hot. His excitement was infectious. She was getting even wetter and harder than she had been while she sucked his cock.

"Bigger than my little finger?" he asked holding up the digit on his right hand. His voice held a tinge of hope. Fiona looked up sharply. No it didn't seem that he was in the excited state of someone who was gay. More like someone whom had fantasised and was now hoping to see it come true.

She undid her belt and let her customarily long skirt slide down her long legs. The firmly gusseted bloomers she wore were all that was holding her appendage in place. The naked man dropped to his knees in front of her and tentatively reached for the edges of her unflattering underwear. She nodded when he looked up at her with a pleading look in his eyes.

She held her hands over her face as he inched her panties down. Feeling his hot breath and heated flesh against hers as he slowly unveiled her virgin genitals. "How far in do you put it?" he asked with a tinge of awe in his voice.

"A couple of centimetres," she panted as his warm hands caressed her strange genitals. His tongue had begun to bathe her saturated sex as he took deep breaths of her feminine perfume.

"Oh my," he murmured hotly as his fingers and long strong tongue gently dug between her large and puffy outer pussy lips. She could feel him easing the large head of her appendage out from the tight confines of her vagina. It made a popping sound as it finally exited her hot confines and was immediately swallowed into the heated cavern of his mouth. Her knees buckled slightly as his tongue slowly cleaned all the fluids from her elongated clitoris and swiped softly across the extremely sensitive head.

It was why she tucked it inside her. Rubbing against her panties all day caused her no end of sexual excitement. It had taken her almost fifteen years to perfect the technique. She gasped in a mini orgasm as George sucked her and simultaneously slid his pudgy middle finger back into the gap in her pussy. The combination threatened to do more and she knew she wouldn't be able to remain standing if he continued.

"Please," she begged hotly. "Take me to bed otherwise you'll make me fall down."

Reluctantly he let her clit fall from his mouth. He grinned as it stood hard and erect staring into his face like a blind penis. He kissed its tip before struggling to his feet. Pressing his groin forward he rubbed the tip of his penis against her clit. "At least five centimetres longer," he grinned as he pressed his cock along the length of her protrusion and noted that he was that much short of touching the bald skin of her vulva.

"But a bit thinner," she grinned as she placed her clit on his shaft and ran a finger down the length of his cock that was clearly wider than her appendage, particularly at the wide and well defined mushroom shaped head.

"Thank you," he whispered in her ear as they cuddled and again kissed before he removed her blouse and bra. His appreciation of her firm and rounded breasts almost caused her to swoon as he heatedly sucked and pinched her sensitive nipples. His tongue seemed able to wrap around her nipples. The feeling of it pulling and milking her firm buds almost made her knees buckle. Certainly her clittie cock was never harder and she could feel her pussy opening like a flower beginning to bloom. She pushed his head back with a heavy sigh.

"Those things are directly connected to this," she said as she held her clit like a cock in her hand and pointed to her saliva covered breasts. "Get me to bed!" she demanded.

On the bed she submitted to his oral administrations. Squirming she felt him try to swallow the entire length of her clit. Her hips bucked and drove her unusual biological mishap deep into the seemingly endless tunnel of his mouth and throat. Squealing with ecstasy as he drove two then three fingers into her saturated cunt. His fingers twisting and probing until he found the almost half golf ball sized lumpy flesh almost directly beneath the root of her clit. Her G-spot reacted like he had suddenly turned on a tap. Her thighs, his face and the sheets of her bed were soaked with her fluids.

When his soft fingers jerked her clittie and his long tongue roved inside her and found the spot with its curling tip she went into overdrive with her hips. She face fucked him with her continuously cumming twat, trapping his tongue with the force of her spasms.

On the verge of dehydration she weakly pulled on his ears to make him lift his head from her crotch. His tongue had been slurping and his lips nibbling around her saturated pussy for almost an hour. Her clit had fallen to the side. Weakened and sated by the countless orgasms that had torn through it and her cunt. Her stomach had almost cramped at the force of muscle pressure he had induced. Even her anus twitched spasmodically.

His head came slowly up her body, kissing the flesh as he crept towards her breasts. He bypassed them, covered anyway by her own hands when she sensed he would stop and lavish her chest clitties as she called her nipples. Instead his eyes stared into hers just before his lips descended to her moistened and slightly parted ones. She began to close her eyes in anticipation of the lingering kiss.

They flew open in surprise as his cock slid into her wet cunt in one strong motion. She had almost forgotten about that part of the evening. He was big. The wide head of his cock was at least double anything she had shoved in there before. Plus he was at least another five centimetres longer. She felt her already sensitive pussy walls clamp in welcoming pleasure around the unexpected invader. Grinning she realised that this part of her anatomy had been patiently waiting for satisfaction for the better part of twelve years, since puberty and her first tentative explorations with her fingers. This was hot flesh and was far better than plastic or silicone. She ground against him in gasping pleasure as he slowly, but forcefully, withdrew and buried his hardened steel deep inside her as he stared into her eyes.

"Goodbye virginity," she whispered as he began to quicken his pace.

"Yes, goodbye and good riddance," he struggled to get out as the wetness and tightness enveloping his cock threatened to squeeze the life from him.

"Harder," she begged. "Bang those fucking big nuts against my arsehole."

He was beginning to slam into her as her legs rose up and wrapped around his hips. He could feel the cheeks of her bottom opening and the soft slap, slap noises of his heavy balls banging where she wanted them. It turned both of them on even more. Her mouth opened to utter more words of encouragement but only succeeded in begging him to fuck her harder.

"Gunna cum," he gasped.

"Don't you dare pull out," she panted as both her legs and arms clasped him firmly to her bucking body.

With one last heavy push he buried his cock as deep as he could into her clasping cunt. The wetness of her own orgasms was almost spurting around his balls as he felt his own cum racing up his cock. She felt him swell, especially the large head of his cock. She squealed in delight as the first heavy spurt hit the sensitive opening of her womb, could almost feel the mouth dipping to suck at the syrupy fluid that splashed and flooded her insides. It was hot, hotter than when he had exploded in her mouth. The searing heat of his sperm was enough to set her body into spasms again.

She planted her feet on the bed and pressed upwards hard against him as his second, third and fourth spurts jetted from his grateful genitals. Her elongated clit was covered in slippery fluids as it fucked like a piston between their sweat covered bodies. With a final throat clenching grunt she came again as his spurts became just a dribble within her still clenching pussy.

"Thank you," she said softly as he cradled her in his arms. They lay, still panting softly, under the sheets of her bed.

"It is me that should thank you," he replied. She stirred slightly and turned to face him. Her eyes held a look of disbelief. "I always thought it would be with a prostitute not with someone as beautiful and exciting as you."

"Why?" she asked, "You are a healthy and attractive male. A bit overweight but you are smart and funny. There must have been girls that interested you before."

"Not really. I guess I am too shy and fairly reclusive. Thallusians are a shy people, and I guess I am still shyer than most," he admitted. In reality the first time she had met him was one of the rare occasions that he had been out of his room in the two cycles he had been at university except to go to classes and do research in the labs and libraries. He was a good cook and enjoyed cooking for himself. He lived in a set of rooms at the top of the biology department, a gift from a friend of his mother's. It was not necessary for him to go out often. His groceries were selected online and delivered late in the evenings. He was happy to be on his own. He wasn't really but for now he wasn't ready to expose all of himself to this delightful creature.

She listened to his narration of his life and thought how close it was to her own. "Except I avoid people because I am scared of them finding out about my condition," she explained. "Only my Mum and Gran really understood and my cousin, sort of. My Dad just pretended it wasn't there. Even when it jutted out like a pole between my legs when I became a hormonal teenager. Grampa is just a bastard about it, reckons I should have been drowned at birth."

"Yes I guess Dad's would be like that," George said to the ceiling. He spoke with a strange regret in his voice that Fiona found a little bit troubling. "Sometimes they don't really know how to deal with their kids. My Dad loved I could do sums and read by the time I was four but had no idea what to do with me when I was bisecting runners and leapers to see how they worked by the time I was eight. My Mum and her sister found books and videos for me to watch and learn from.