Futa Dragons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad went ballistic and smacked my arse so hard that I couldn't sit down for nearly a ten-day when he caught me 'doctoring' the twin girls from next door when I was ten. I have never looked at girls the same way since."

"That's bad, George," she responded. "My Dad wouldn't hold me or let me sit on his lap after I turned thirteen. Mum told me why. I cried for months about it, and then they were gone. I miss my Mummy she would have helped me understand my body even if my father thought I was a monster."

"My arse being bruised and sore and my father telling me to keep my hands off girls was the last thing I ever learnt from him," George said softly, "guess the lesson stuck."

"Well not anymore!" Fiona said heatedly. "I want you doctoring me for as long as you want. I hope that is for a long time."

He smiled slowly and gave her a long kiss. Still something seemed to be bothering him, he kept glancing down at the woman's covered body and flicking his long tongue out of his mouth. Finally she asked him what was up.

"I think Thallusians have funny tastes, Fiona," he said a little shamefacedly.

"Taste away, baby," she grinned as she threw the sheet off them and spread her long legs wide.

George almost jumped to plant his face between her thighs. His mouth and tongue slobbered over her juicy sex. His long twisting tongue delving deep into her well used box as he chased both his and her fluids. He grinned as the woman sighed and gently undulated her hips to help his tongue probe deeper. Her hand dropped to caress her long clitoral appendage. "Jerk it for me, Fiona," he whispered hotly before indulging himself in her tastiness. His eyes watched as she began to gently stroke her large clit. Her cunt convulsed as she did so, expressing more of her internal fluids along with his creamy sweet fluid.

"I am not scalded in there?" she asked when he finally lifted from between her trembling thighs and kissed her gently.

"No," he replied with a small grin of amusement.

"Your sperm almost burned me, deliciously so. I did not expect it to be so hot!" she exclaimed as she shivered in memory of the heat of his orgasm.

"Ah, another Thallusian trait. Our essence is warmer by about five degrees. Apparently they need to be very active to crack the shell of our females," he explained as he kissed her again.

"Your body feels almost the same temperature as mine," she said as she ran her hands over his soft chest.

"Externally. Inside we are like little furnaces. You humans are around 38 degrees for a healthy specimen. Thallusian is around 43 degrees. Hot climate on Thallix Prime. I almost froze for the first few months I was here but we do adapt very quickly. I will most likely find it unbearably hot for the first few days when I go home."

"So your sperm is hotter again?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes," he grinned sheepishly. "Want me to burn you again?"

"Umm, please," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him and spread her long legs wide.

Several nights later they sat comfortably naked at his dining table in his rooms. She envied the extra space and facilities he had and told him so. "Carline, my Mum's friend, got me in here. Told me it was her gift to the university on the condition it was given to the highest achieving biomech student. I get to keep staying here while I remain at the top of my class. Saves me the dorm fees."

"Do you think now that you are fucking me that you will be able to stay at the top?" she asked seriously. They had done very little else in the past few days. George found that he had incredible stamina for lovemaking. His cock never flagged, but it did get tender. Fiona was making up for lost time. Her sweet pussy, tits and long clitoral cock were willing to be sucked, caressed and fucked all day and all night. If it were not for the need to eat, piss and sleep she would still be on her back or riding George's wonderful cock twenty-eight hours a day. Fiona was still a little worried about opening her anus for him. The big head of his cock still struggled to open her tight wet cunt and her mouth got a little tired from stretching to take his head and big shaft. How her little tight hole would cope was a worry, however, she was keen to have him take this, the last of her virginities before she went home.

"I would hope that my Futa girlfriend might help me stay there. Especially if she would like to come up here, let her hair down and run around with her big cock hanging out ready for action," he grinned at her slyly.

"I am not a true futanari, George!" she exclaimed. "My cock, as you put it, doesn't come with a nice big fat set of balls. Not like yours. And I don't have a hole to squirt out. It is simply a long clit."

She thought about it for a minute before she realised that he had used the Japanese terms to describe her condition. It began a long discussion about hentai, manga and anime. Fiona was very happy that this pudgy male had an interest in such things. It was strange though that there didn't seem to be the equivalent production of such things on his home world. He shrugged it off claiming that his race really was shy about things like that.

They stared at each other across the table for a few moments. Fiona had no idea what was on George's mind as he looked at her with a small smile on his face. For her part she was looking at his soft lips and remembering how good they felt wrapped around her long clit. His long tongue darted out briefly and wet his lips, her eyes blinked slowly as she thought about how well that tongue worked her over, not just on her clit but it was able to get right up inside her wet pussy.

She squirmed a little in her seat, "Fuck it, George, suck me off!" she squealed.

No sooner had the words left her mouth was he under the table and his face buried between her legs. She sighed and gasped on alternate breaths as his hot wet mouth devoured her clit. Reaching down she placed her hands either side of his head and began to urge him backwards and forwards over her sensitive organ. "Face fuck me," he requested heatedly around the wide tip of her clit before letting her pull him down to swallow her full length.

Picturing the willing sluts she had seen on her hentai movies she clasped his head firmly and began to buck her hips at the same time as she forced his mouth up and down her twitching flesh. "Look at me!" she commanded sharply as she buried his nose into the top of her pudendum. His bright green eyes opened and stared up into hers. She could tell he was very happy as he swallowed delightfully on the length of her clit that had to be buried deep in his throat. Her hips bucked in pleasure as she pulled back a little and then forced her clittie cock back in again.

As her hips and hands moved faster and more forcefully she wished she was a true futanari so that she could fill his mouth with her cum. Instead she felt the beautiful ripples of orgasm coursing through her trembling clit and spasming vagina. Forcefully she pulled her clit from his mouth and pushed his face into the juiciness between her large flaps. Sighing in bliss as his hot tongue dove into her overflowing fluid and deep into the channel of her cunt.

For a few days she teased him with her arse. Rubbing it over his chest and face. He was quick to lather her tight hole with his wet and willing tongue. Both had expressed a desire to fuck it. Fiona heatedly as George drove her from behind and rammed her head down into her pillows as she encouraged him to plough her tight hole with his pudgy fingers. Eventually they spent a delightful afternoon with her small silicone dildos that George had blessed for taking his lover's hymen, buried up both their willing arseholes.

With love and care she had finally mounted his big pole and allowed it to fill her tight rectum. Her orgasms had been super intense. George's soft hands around her clittie cock, his long tongue squeezing her nipples and a small vibrator buzzing gently inside her wet cunt she had squealed and screamed in mindless ecstasy as she rode his big cock hard. Her rump had bounced and squeezed tightly almost stopping the big man from cumming in her tight arse. Eventually she relaxed and his cannon flooded her bowels. The intense heat of his sperm caused her to cum hard again. The heat flooded her belly and made her almost dizzy. George had been a little disappointed that she had fled to the bathroom afterwards and not allowed him to taste her wonderful aromas.

She became his three hole whore, as she called herself. He, her big sucking piggy. Love blossomed between the two and Fiona felt she had found the one. George was sure. He wanted to take her away and hide from the worlds and simply fuck their days away. However, life beckoned.

They were a little tearful in parting when the university dorm masters came around to warn them all that they had only another day to pack and leave. George did not have to pack much, he was going to his Aunt's for the break but had already found out that he was the top of his class again. Unfortunately his Aunt lived on Thallix II. It was only a system away but he could not get an extra ticket to take Fiona with him. George could easily have taken her with him on the company craft but he had been warned to keep his family secrets until he and Fiona were extremely sure. He thought he was but a call from his strange but beautiful female friend assured him that now was not the right time. "Soon, George. She will be whole and you can tell her next cycle when you return to live together. Secrets are too hard to keep when you watch one another use a toilet," she had giggled.

Fiona was heading back to the family home. It was like a mausoleum she told him, only colder. Her grandfather and cousin lived there but they would at least feed her. He laughed, certain that it was not as bad as she had made out.

With promises of video messaging and emails they departed for the three month break.