Futa Dragons Pt. 02

Story Info
A journey with a Futa woman discovering herself.
19.4k words
4.65
5.9k
13
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Julia.

After twenty-four years, the last six of them spent in sexual frustration, Fiona had finally shown herself to a man. It was not an easy task for the special woman whose long legs and curvy figure hid a secret. As well as a wet and willing pussy between those long legs she also had an appendage that would put most males on edge. It was long and thick, its length sprouted from the top of her pussy lips and became as hard as steel when stimulated.

George, her Thallusian lover, had found it to be a delight. He is a shy, pudgy man from a race of aliens that were rapidly dwindling in numbers as they suffered from genetic warfare implemented upon them generations before. Currently their females outnumbered them almost a thousand to one. However, an effect of the warfare caused male genitalia to shrivel and their normal shyness to be increased. The males themselves became frightened of their female counterparts and had, instead, turned to the arms of each other for comfort. George was an exception in that he possessed a very fine set of genitals. It was not until he met the fiery Futa woman that he began to come out of his shy and protected world.

Unfortunately George was still wearing a disguise. He was only allowed to be away from his Aunt because she loved him dearly and was allowing him some freedom to choose his own path in life. Because of that the man could not take his newly found lover home with him when the university they both attended closed for the end of cycle. They had parted tearfully with promises to keep in contact by vid link and email.

*****

Fiona was in dread of going home. Although she loved her older female cousin, Julia, her grandfather was a cantankerous and overbearing monster who made life hell for her before she escaped to the security of university four cycles previously. She had not been home for more than two or three days at a time since then. Her budget this cycle had not allowed her to take her normally cheap holidays camping out in the mountains or trekking through the forests. It was with some fear that she had taken the flight home to the other side of Thes. However a feeling that things would be better this cycle was overcoming her trepidation. A soft voice in her mind was telling her that she was a beautiful and healthy woman and that she need not be afraid of impotent grumpy old men. It was time, the voice had decided that she become stronger and more forceful with the direction of her life. The same voice had been a quiet whisper in the back of her mind when she had decided to let George become her first lover.

Fiona had a surprise waiting for her when she got home. Julia, her older cousin, by ten cycles, though she looked no older than Fiona, welcomed her with a huge hug and plenty of kisses. Fiona was a little disappointed that her best friend from school had allowed herself to get much bigger than she remembered. The woman was shorter than her, one would almost say that she was diminutive. However, she did have an open pleasant face with large kissable lips, bright green eyes and smooth cheeks. Her dark hair was curled into ringlets that Fiona had always envied. Strangely Fiona also noted that her cousin's tits were still high and firm with their ever present erect nipples. Her stomach was more rotund than before and her arse was beginning to broaden. Still Fiona loved her dearly and was looking forward to spending a great deal of her time at home with her. She hoped she might even help her shed a few kilos before she went back to school.

The plumper lady declared her too thin and immediately bustled off to cook some decent food. Fiona found herself laughing as she joined the jolly, slightly overweight woman in the kitchen. Her grandfather gave her his customary grunted welcome before he trotted off to golf.

Fiona's cousin eyed her suspiciously not long after the man had gone. "You find someone, Fi?" she asked quietly when the girl had gone silent while sitting on a stool watching her chop vegetables.

"Maybe, Julia. He's nice," she answered noncommittally. She kept her head down and allowed her long curly hair to hide her slightly reddened face.

"Does he know?" she asked pleasantly. Fiona always liked how her cousin, like her Mum, was so straight forward with her. Not like her Dad had been and Granddad was.

"Yes," she answered shyly.

"Fiona, I am so happy for you!" the woman came and crushed her cousin into her still firm breasts. She whispered into the girl's hair as she held her tight. "I bet he's a bit kinky, right?"

Fiona nodded against her chest. She held her breath as she realised that the woman's nipples had hardened even more as she hugged her. Julia's blouse was very thin and clung to her breasts making them appear even bigger than they were. One of the large fat things were right beside her mouth, it was very hard to resist placing her lips around it and sucking.

The woman held her a little longer. Fiona slightly pursed her lips and let them press against the hardened nub of her cousin's nipple. She knew her breath was hot and that the woman could feel her breathing.

"Fiona, can I talk to you frankly, without any wishy washy stuff?" her cousin finally asked as she let her go and retreated to the other side of her kitchen bench again. Fiona thought that the woman looked a little flustered.

"Of course. Have we ever talked any other way?" she asked in surprise.

"How big is your cock now?" The question almost made Fiona fall off her chair in surprise.

"You certainly did mean frank, didn't you?" she finally said when she recovered.

"Well there is no other way to talk about it. I have never been much for penises and vulvas. Cock, pussy, cunt, balls they mean what you say," the woman replied. She didn't look up from dicing potatoes.

"Long enough that I have to stick at least a few centimetres up my pussy to keep it from being noticed," Fiona answered. It was the way she had learnt to tuck the long appendage between her pussy lips so that it would sit comfortably in her knickers. Now she had to use heavily padded bloomer style underwear that were hot and uncomfortable but kept her growing cock from being noticed under her long skirts. Jeans were definitely not able to be worn with ordinary panties.

"When it's soft, I bet. Couldn't stuff it up there hard. You would break it. Wouldn't want you to damage it any more than it has been," the older girl replied as she turned her back and dashed her vegetables into a big pot. Fiona could tell that the woman was quite upset about something.

"What is it? What do you mean damaged?" Fiona asked with concern.

Her cousin turned to her slowly. Carefully she placed her large knife and the board down on the bench. She pulled her old fashioned apron off and dried her hands. "Before we left Japan, or should I say before our Great, great Grand Mother left Earth, she had been living on a very remote island in the Sea of Japan. The people on that island were the things of faery. Oh I know that you think that is daft. But there are many strange stories in Japanese myth and legend. You should know, you read enough of the hentai and manga comics." She laughed as her younger cousin squirmed a little on the stool where she was sitting.

"My Great Sousoba was an adventurous being and had left the island to explore the world. Shortly before the first transport ships were built in space and then launched to find this world she fell in love with one of the chief designers and leaders of the expedition. They left together on the first ship."

"I know the story of Great, great grandma Makiza, Julia," Fiona said softly. She wondered if the older lady was simply wanting to be nostalgic. She knew that she missed her Aunt, Fiona's mum, terribly.

"Not Makiza, Fi. No, our Great, great grandma's name was Theodora."

"Teddy was my Great, great Grandfather!" Fiona said crossly. Now she really was worried about the sanity of the woman sitting opposite her.

The kettle whistled. Julia bustled about making tea and setting some small plates of cakes and biscuits in front of her cousin. "It was the way that it was done then. But Teddy was a woman as well as a man, Fiona. Makiza had two children. Theodora had the other child."

She looked fiercely into her younger cousin's eyes. "Don't you understand, Fi? Theodora was a futanari! It is where your special cock and pussy comes from. I didn't have it. Your mother didn't either. But my mother did and so did her mother. Her name was Theodora!"

"But- but-," Fiona stammered.

"Your cock doesn't work like his does," her cousin finished for her. Fiona could only nod.

"Your father's stupidity," the girl said angrily. "If he had his way you would have been emasculated. He didn't think about your cock as the source of pleasure in that it is sort of an extension of your clit. Your mother and Gran had to ban him from the hospital. However he still managed to somewhat get his way. I remember there was a great deal of yelling and screaming. I didn't know what was going on. Your mother had to tell me later what it was all about."

"What do you mean?" Fiona was aghast that her father could have been like that. Though strangely it did fit in with what her mother told her later when she hit puberty. Her father's reluctance to touch her and let her sit in his lap. His yelling to tell her to put clothes on when she was caught naked when he arrived home. Her mother had no such restrictions when they were alone.

"He had them disconnect the tube that ran up your cock from your internal balls and made them sew the eye of your cock closed so that you could not impregnate yourself. He actually wanted your internal balls removed but your mother threatened to shoot him if he did it. She actually got a court order to prevent the doctor from doing anything to you but by the time they brought it to the hospital the procedure had already been done. Your father forbade your mother and the rest of us from ever telling you. He was extremely angry, threatened your mother with divorce and taking you away from her. Your grandfather backed him up. It was a terrible time.

"Another doctor said he would undo it when you were ready. He couldn't undo it right away because you had already suffered enough. He was worried about nerve damage. I guess I kept quiet about it until I knew you had found someone.

"Tell me about him, Fi, is he likely to stay with you?" she asked. Fiona noticed the woman's eyes glittered with unshed tears.

"George is a Thallusian. They have pretty much the same make up as humans. They have a very long and twisting tongue, big balls and the head of his cock is nearly twice as wide as the shaft! His cock can stay hard for hours, even if I make him cum and cum! They are hotter than us, his cum feels like it is a fire inside me, so fucking good! At least that is as much as I have been able to research and from what I have seen and done with him," the girl replied. She gave her cousin a little smirk, "I think he loves my clittie cock more than me!"

"Good. Does he let you fuck him yet?" she asked with a shy smile.

"NO!" squealed Fiona. How could she do that!

"Is it a nice cock too?"

"Big," Fiona said a little dreamily.

"As big as you?"

"Not quite, I have him by a few centimetres, but he is thick and has this head like a big lolly pop," Fiona covered her mouth and squealed with laughter. Her matronly seeming cousin was staring at her with her mouth wide open. "A little wider, Julia," she advised. Her cousin snapped her mouth shut guiltily. The redness made her face look much younger.

"You are acting strange, Julia," Fiona said softly. The older woman across the kitchen bench waved it off and lifted her cup of tea. Sipping it she eyed Fiona with twinkling eyes.

"Guess I am just at that silly age, Fi," she said.

"What age is that, Julia," Fiona asked with a smile. "And before you say, too old, let me tell you that I know plenty of people who won't believe me when I tell them you were my Gran's niece. They reckon more like you are my sister. For Pete's sake, Julia, you went to school with me and you are only ten cycles older than me."

Her older cousin blushed again. Fiona found she liked the bright blush that highlighted the high cheek bones and softly tanned skin of her cousin's face. Her beauty shone through even more when she looked so vulnerable. For a moment she found her own skin heating up as she recalled masturbatory thoughts about the woman preparing to answer her question.

"An age that is wondering what it would be liked to be fucked by a young hard cock again," the woman blurted out as she set her cup back down with a small rattle of crockery. "The age where my fingers keep finding their way into my panties but I can't find a decent man to fuck me, it drives me into grumpy depression. I even check out the young studs down the mall and wonder if any of them might like to take me for a good hard spin before I catch up to the rest of my friends who think sex is just a memory. I guess I really am just a fat tart who can't get anyone!"

"Have you, Julia?" Fiona asked softly. She could see that this was something that really plagued her older cousin. For a brief moment she wondered if her return from university had triggered this honesty in the older woman. Normally Fiona found a cheap place to go for a holiday when the cycle end breaks had occurred. This was the first time in four cycles that she had decided to stay at home for the entire break, other times she would only stay for a day or two at the beginning and the end. She had a great deal of discomfit around her prudish and ill-tempered Grandfather. She was sure that if her Gran had been alive she would have helped her younger niece and kept her away from her overbearing and controlling older husband.

"Wanted to," the woman admitted as she shook her head in the negative.

"What stopped you?"

"Granddad. I couldn't stand him lecturing me and threatening to kick me out by fucking a stranger in our house. Couldn't bring myself home knowing that I had been fucked by someone else behind his back," she almost cried as she admitted her lusty thoughts.

"What about with someone that he knew?" Fiona asked gently.

"I couldn't talk to Granddad about something like that!" the woman exclaimed. "He would kick me out on my arse! It is ok, Fi, I have some nice toys. I pretend with them."

Fiona had not realised how much her bad tempered and intolerant Grandfather domineered her cousin. The woman had been left desolate by the deaths of her parents and fiancée in a mining accident long ago and her mother, Wendy, had insisted that the woman come and stay with them.

Once she realised that Julia was uneducated, through no fault of her own, she arranged for her to go to school with Fiona. Her parents had travelled extensively in their mining endeavours and had decided to home school her. When Julia had come to their home she could barely read or write and she was twenty cycles old. She looked more like the twelve that Fiona had been and so they had begun a small deception with their friends and the school. Julia was another schoolgirl.

For a couple of cycles Wendy had tried to set her up with friends of hers but the woman had remained alone and pining for her deceased lover. With the death of Fiona's parents and then Gran the woman had become more and more lifeless in front of Fiona's eyes. She knew that she should have acted more to help her cousin, helped her get out from under her Grandfather's reign. Now it seemed that she may be too late. However, this conversation may be the first step in helping her to get back out and be the vibrant woman she remembered from when she was a child going to school with her.

"Who do you pretend they are?" Fiona asked. She found that she could empathise with the older girl pouring her heart out to her. For her it had been her conflicted father, but mainly some unattainable movie star or scientist. Even, at times as she rapidly jerked her clit, her mother and the woman opposite her now.

Her cousin didn't answer. It seemed that her revelation had shocked her into silence. Or perhaps Fiona had not reacted in a way that encouraged her to further confession. Shrugging her shoulders she decided to drop it. Julia could be like that at times. Animated and funny, then suddenly quiet and distracted as if her mind suddenly took off for somewhere klicks from where she stood.

Fiona stood to leave the kitchen. She needed to unpack her dirty clothes and put away what she had brought with her. Also she had her thesis notes for the next semester. "Want me to do some laundry for you too, Julia?" she asked as she headed for the doorway.

"I'll bring them down," the woman answered distractedly. She was stirring her pot of curry but it seemed her mind was a million lightyears away. Fiona just nodded and headed to her room. As she unpacked her bags and put away her clothes into the familiar storage units she thought more about what Julia had said. Or perhaps more what she hadn't said. Somehow Fiona knew that Julia was being used by her Grandfather. When she had said a decent man to fuck her it meant that someone was fucking her, she just didn't like them very much. Quite possibly her overbearing Grandfather could be forcing her to be his sex slave.

The man, despite his scathing opinion of her twin sexes, often perved on her when she was in the shower or lying asleep in her bed. He had begun to become very bold around her and Julia when Fiona had turned eighteen, just before Gran had become sick. It was when she had first became interested in spy cameras and software. She had plenty of evidence to show the authorities of him masturbating while he watched her sleep. It was fortunate that she was not as overwhelmed by his hostile presence as her cousin, else she may have found herself in the same predicament. Gran had died just before she left for university and she wondered if her death had removed any inhibitions from her grandfather about taking advantage of her older cousin. Fiona was gone from the house and suddenly she realised that Julia had been left very much alone.

With her new found confidence in herself and her body, thanks to George's worship of her, Fiona determined that she would do something about the horrible old man while she was home. If it meant him going to jail then so be it. She was going to ensure that her lovely cousin was left alone by the lecherous old prick by the time she returned to university.

Twenty minutes later Fiona was sorting coloureds from whites and humming happily to herself. There was a smile on her face as she imagined doing this for George and herself next semester. Holding up her tightly fitting grey bloomers she frowned, how the hell was she supposed to look sexy if these were what she was going to continue to wear? She threw them on a new pile and began digging in among the rest of her underwear.

"Try these," a voice suggested from behind her. A pale lavender pair of panties floated over her shoulder and landed on the pile of laundry in front of her. They were gusseted strangely. They appeared to have a thin elasticised pouch attached to small lace sides with a wide strip that completed the back. A larger pouch extended up from the crotch with a ribbon that was long enough to encircle her waist a couple of times.

Turning she faced a woman she had not met before, though her face seemed familiar. "Who are you?" she asked with a little fear. How did someone know what she was thinking and, even more worrying, what she was?

"I'm Theodora, Fiona. I think I heard your cousin telling you about me. Guess she didn't tell you that I was still alive," the woman offered with a wide grin.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers