Futa Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be! You're not much older than me!" Fiona cried in alarm.

"Believe what you will, Fiona. But I am telling you, my child that I am Theodora, lover of Makiza and also, a long time ago, your mother, Wendy," the woman replied calmly. Her serenely beautiful face and eyes shone with honesty and love. For a moment Fiona saw her mother's face reflected in the woman's visage. A small tremor of anger passed through her.

"Where have you been, Theodora?" asked Fiona with a small hiss. She could have used a woman like this in her life. With all the confusion and the death of her parents and grandmother just when she really needed help. How dare this woman turn up now! She should have been here to protect her cousin from the man that lived here as well!

"Here and there," Theodora answered calmly. "I don't usually find that people like having an immortal around them. Makes them feel uneasy that someone ten times their age looks half theirs. I am here because I know that you have a lot of questions, a few adjustments to make in your life and to warn you. First things first though," the woman paused as Fiona's eyes grew in size in disbelief, "fuck Julia. She needs someone who loves her. Despite what you think of me I have tried to keep that old bastard away from her as much as I can. I am not always able to be around, Fiona. I have influenced his mind to seek other pursuits and caused him impotency but he is a lecherous old fool and his mind his hard to keep contained. Tell her I am sorry, but I think you will have more success in ridding her of him than I ever could. Consider it part of your growth into the world of Futa."

Fiona closed her eyes and sucked in her breath. She had almost felt the need in her cousin and she had deliberately pushed it down and distracted herself with other thoughts and activities. Doing the laundry was one of them. She opened her eyes and started to ask the woman what she meant, more importantly how to bring it up with her.

"How can I tell my beautiful and sexy cousin that yes I would love to fuck her?" she asked aloud.

"You just did, baby," the woman herself answered as she stood in the doorway holding a basket of laundry.

Fiona was shocked. Stammering an apology to the smiling woman she looked wide-eyed around the room for the woman whom had been there before. "Where is she?" she almost shouted.

"Who, honey?" Julia asked.

"Theodora," Fiona answered as she brushed past her still smiling cousin and hurried to look in the rooms that lead back to the kitchen. There was no sign of anyone else.

"Our revered immortal ancestor is gone, Fi. She has a way of zipping in and out that I have never managed to work out. If you've seen her then she has a message for you. That's the only reason she comes by. I haven't seen her, except in my dreams, for nearly six cycles, when your Grandma died. Brad says he saw her in your room just after they told us that Wendy and Mick were gone on that blasted ship. I was about your age then. Apart from that she never seems to have much time for anything else. The faery are strange folk after all."

"Oh, ok," said Fiona quietly. She looked at her cousin and noticed the hopeful look in her eyes. "How long before Poppy comes home?" she asked in the same hushed tone.

"He will probably stagger in about midnight. Golf on Twoday is an old boys' affair. They play golf and sit around drinking and talking. They usually have a guest that they put on a dinner for and then more drinking and talking. All they ever seem to do nowadays," the woman added almost bitterly.

Fiona walked slowly to her cousin. The woman held her laundry basket loosely at the end of her arms. Fiona noted that the posture left her breasts pressed up to look even more pronounced. The tight fit of her woven top showed the firm globes and more importantly the prominent outline of her hardened nipples.

"He fucks you, Julia, doesn't he?" she asked softly. The older woman lowered her eyes in shame.

"What else does he make you do?" Fiona found that she wanted to know all the details. She could not imagine why her beautiful cousin had allowed it to happen. The woman could have had half the young men that formed part of her loose circle of friends. They often told Fiona that she was hot and wanted to know if they could ask her out. Many had but the woman had refused. She appeared to still be lost in a world where she waited for her old lover to return. He never would. It had made Fiona very depressed. She herself would have liked to have had half the attention that her cousin had. The fear of rejection of her strange genitals held her back. Julia had no such fears.

"Many things, at first, Fi. Mainly just spreading my legs and taking his cock. Sometimes making me suck him off. The last few cycles it has only been to jerk his dick and let him shout filthy things about you, your mum and gran. Even now that happens very rarely. Forgive me, Fi but I sometimes miss holding his little thing and having him smile at me," the woman was on the verge of tears but she bravely tried to smile for her sexy cousin.

Fiona softly kissed the woman. It seemed that she enjoyed the feel of arms around her and the intimacy of another body close to her. "Why have you allowed yourself to become so lonely and trapped in his web, Julia?" she asked gently.

"Cause you were gone and the young boys that came here before went with you. Brad would tell them that I was not home. Because he had me tied naked to his bed waiting for him and his little cock. I, I," she gulped a little as she stammered her admission, "I liked it, Fi. I truly liked being his little slut and doing as he demanded. It allowed me to stop thinking about how life could have been. I did not care that he told me that I was just a cum dump. Just a hole for him to shove his cock. For a little while I thought he needed me as much as I needed to have the mental escape.

"Then he became too much of a drunkard. He could not even get his little cock to stay up even with the pills. He fucked me with your Mum's dildos. Telling me that he wouldn't touch my fat cunt with his cock anymore. It was just an excuse."

"How long since he has touched you, Julia?" Fiona asked with concern. Not that the concern was towards the reasons, she had tried, but because it seemed that her older cousin suffered. Had been starved of intimacy and compassion. She was sure that even her Grandfather had some feelings towards the woman, had probably even been kind to her at some time.

"Nearly two cycles, Fi. Oh I have been made to jerk his cock but sometimes he simply falls asleep while I am doing it. I have to look after myself afterwards. He doesn't even come to our bed anymore either."

"So the feelings I have been getting from you, the hugs and hard nipples and all the questions are so that you can go and fuck yourself with your dildos and pretend that it is me?" Fiona asked with a little giggle. It turned into a full throated laugh as her smaller cousin nodded her head vigorously.

"Would you like to show me these?" Fiona asked huskily as she allowed the forefinger and thumb of each hand to lightly grasp each nipple through the shirt. Fiona could tell that the older woman wore no bra.

Julia could not seem to find her voice. The fingers on her nipples became firmer as her buds became harder. "Seems that you are like George, Julia. You need to be told first," Fiona whispered as she made her finger grips even tighter. Her cousin trembled as her breathing became a little ragged.

"Strip!" she said as she released the nipples and stood back to watch.

"Here," she choked in semi-fearful shock.

"Yes," Fiona answered harshly. "Show me those nice tits of yours and then your pussy! Now!"

With shaking hands the woman slipped the top over her head. "Hmm really nice, Julia. I think I might just fuck these babies later," Fiona purred as she gave the twin globes a gentle squeeze with her hands and pressed them together. She giggled as her cousin groaned.

The shirt was thrown onto the laundry pile. Fiona stepped back and waited. Her cousin reached for the clasp on her skirt and slowly undid it and the zip. She held the garment in one hand as she looked longingly at her younger relative.

"Show Mummy what she has to play with, Ju-ju," encouraged Fiona throatily. It was her old, childish name for the woman she had loved for such a long time. Now she was hoping to express that in a more physical way.

Julia let the hand holding her skirt open. The soft skirt fell to the ground. Her sex was immediately on display due to the lack of any underwear. The lips of her sex were already swollen and Fiona noted that a sizeable clit pressed through its hood and peaked out past the fleshy flaps. "What a nice cunt you have, Grandma," she said in a deep voiced imitation of the Wolf in the fairy tale.

"All the better to fuck you with, Wolfie," the woman answered hotly.

Fiona stripped her own top and bra off within moments. Her tits were hot and the nipples as hard as her cousin's. Her clittie cock was aching to be removed from her pussy but she wanted it to be removed the same way as George had done when he took her virginity.

She dropped her skirt and stepped backwards out of the garment pooled around her ankles. "Come and get your present," she whispered.

Julia quickly stepped over the washing basket and almost threw herself down at the beautiful girl's feet, burying her face into the white bloomers that covered the object of her dreams. Her hot breath was blown through her wide open mouth as she nipped and sucked at the bulge she pressed against.

"Get them off, Julia. Before I do break it!" Fiona gasped in need.

The panties were down in a flash and Julia's soft hands were quick to slide the big muscle out of its wet home in the girl's fleshy pussy. "Oh my," she panted as the cock in her hand stiffened and lengthened in her soft grip. "You're twice, no three times, as long as Brad and much thicker! George must have a great cock!"

Fiona had a fleeting thought about her Grandfather's cock. Her Gran had intimated that it was small and that was why he disliked seeing his little granddaughter running around naked. Julia's observations confirmed it. Granddad had penis envy. She almost laughed out loud. For now the pleasure as the kneeling woman slid her hand up and down her long clit drove such thoughts out of her head.

"Be a good girl and I might just let you have some of it too, Ju-ju," Fiona said wickedly.

Julia sagged against her cousin's thighs as a mini orgasm stuck her heated pussy. She moved one of her hands off the giant tool in front of her and reached to her aching sex. "Oh, no you don't, Julia. Suck my cock first before you play with yourself. Better still let's find my bed and we can do each other at the same time."

Fiona heard her cousin panting behind her as she led the way to her room. Her Grandfather wouldn't come into her room and she wanted to ensure that nothing interfered with the loss of her cock's virginity to her cousin's juicy looking pussy. "He's never eaten me," Julia said softly as she lay in the middle of her cousin's bed.

"But he made you suck his cock?" Fiona asked softly as she placed herself between the older woman's widespread legs.

"Not really. He fucks my mouth with it. No letting me taste his cum, just blows over my face and tells me what a good little cocksucker I am. Never thanked me for it either. At my age I am frustrated that I have never done the things your mother used to tell me about what she did when she was younger. Apparently Mick was a great cunt lapper, that's what your mother called him," she added hastily when the woman between her legs looked up at her in surprise.

"Well, Julia, you are going to be able to do both today. Don't forget I have a nice wet, bald cunt for you to eat as well as swallowing my big cock," Fiona reminded her.

Fiona was hot. Hearing how her older cousin described the use of her mouth and her obvious frustration at not being free to do what she wanted, even if the owner of that cock was a sadistic moron. Fiona was determined to make her experiences with her more tender and loving. She would drive those bad memories away.

The woman's legs opened even wider as she crooned that she would lick and suck anything she wanted. Fiona felt very powerful as she slid her tongue into the gooey delight in front of her eyes. Again she thanked her hentai authors for the detailed descriptions and colourful visuals on Yuri love making. Her tongue and lips could not get enough of her cousin's tasty sex. The woman bucked, screamed and cursed as Fiona tongue fucked her, sucked hard on her pussy lips and slurped on the large clit that became fully extended. It was very small in comparison to her own but still filled the front of her mouth quite nicely. Holding the firm organ lightly with her teeth she mercilessly teased the head of it with her rapidly moving tongue. Changing pace to slow swipes as she felt her cousin's hips and thighs tense as she approached her climax.

Holding the woman's release until the pelvis relaxed slightly. She brought her fingers into play and probed the hot depths of the spasming vagina. Her fingers hooked and found the slightly roughed and bumpy G-spot. Her older cousin screamed blue murder as Fiona rapidly rubbed that spot and sucked hard on the clit in her mouth. The sound abruptly ended as her cousin passed out.

It was all too much for the older woman. Fiona's hot tongue probed and slithered through her fat pussy lips and teased her clit. She had not had anyone's mouth on her pussy since her departed Taiko and he had not been anywhere near as thorough in making her cum and cum as the younger woman between her thighs was doing to her now! The final overwhelming pleasure of fingers inside her hardly used cunt and finding her G-spot had sent her mind into shock. No-one, not even her own fingers, had found such a gut wrenching place. The combination of hot mouth and gentle teeth on her big clit and the fingers rubbing her in such fashion blew her mind. Her heart hammered with love for the woman and her mind simply shut down.

Giggling to herself Fiona covered the unconscious woman with a light sheet and left her sleeping in the middle of the bed. She had tried to rouse her but it seemed that the last huge orgasm she had was more mind numbing than Fiona had realised. She giggled and decided that she could wait for the woman to awake and come and get her if she wanted more. Wandering naked back to the laundry room she continued the task she had started before the appearance of her ancestor. Pondering her presence now, of all times, and what sort of warning was she going to give her. The machines whirled as she took a moment to make tea in the kitchen and grab another of her cousin's delicious homemade cupcakes and some biscuits.

She found a magazine to read and sat quietly scanning the articles. Absentmindedly she reached for another biscuit only to find it handed directly to her. Thinking her cousin had awoken she didn't look up as she spoke. "Need some water, Julia," she said wickedly.

"She will after that work out you gave her pussy, Fiona," said a totally different voice to what she was expecting.

"Hello again, Theodora," Fiona giggled as she looked up to the woman who had spoken. She took more note of the woman's appearance. It seemed that she was aged somewhere in her late twenties or early thirties though it was difficult to tell with her softly tanned skin and slightly almond shaped eyes. The face was beautiful with the radiance of someone who looked after her skin very well. She was tall, taller than Fiona, rounded breasts that appeared to still be firm and high on her chest, they were softly moulded by a light grey form fitting blouse and jacket. The long legs were attractively shown off in a light red skirt that reached around mid-thigh with a slit up one side on the right. Fiona could see a large expanse of tanned thigh.

Deep brown eyes stared back at her and for the first time Fiona realised that she was still naked. Shrugging she decided that it was not something she could do anything about now.

"You have a nice cock, Fiona," Theodora said amicably. "Though it is not quite right. But it should be bigger. Almost as big as mine. You still have a few cycles so it will probably end up being the same." The woman lifted her skirt and snapped a clip on the side of her red panties that matched her skirt. A heavy log of flesh popped easily from its comfortable resting place within the large puffy lips of the woman's sex.

Fiona noted that at least the last twelve centimetres were wet with juices. Before her eyes the flesh began to rise and harden. She whistled when the large cock pointed directly at her face. Its blunt tip was at least as large as George's cockhead. The eye was weeping a little bit of clear fluid. Leaning forward she could not help but slide her tongue over the spongy surface and capture the droplets.

"That, my dear, is the warning I want to give you. Our cocks produce a scent and fluid that is almost irresistible to humans and others. When your father sealed your tube he prevented the production and expulsion of that chemical. It is why you have been by yourself for so long. If you had been allowed to be normal you would have been surrounded by close friends, both male and female. They would not harm you or try to force you. The pheromones simply makes them friendly and happy to be with you. The friends you made were happy to be with you but would have been much more loyal and protective if you had been true Futa. They would have accepted you and your cock and have eagerly played games with you.

"When you show it to someone else, as I am to you now, they will want to touch, taste and smell you." Fiona had her mouth stretched wide around the head of the woman's large prick. She was sucking hard even as the woman caressed her hair and gave her the warning.

"Be careful of the males that you allow to mate with you. When they receive your cream they will become very attached to you."

Fiona only partially listened. The taste and smell of the cock she was now trying her best to fit every hot centimetre in her mouth and throat was making her head swoon. The woman slowly fucking her mouth was tickling her ears and running her fingers through her hair making Fiona feel very hot and loved. "Swallow, my baby, swallow fast!" the woman panted as she grasped Fiona's locks and held her head hard as the large cock blasted copious amounts of cream down her throat and filling her mouth in several heavy spurts.

Fiona sat back in her chair feeling extremely pleased with herself. She watched the large appendage of her ancestor slowly wilt. Theodora tucked it back inside her vagina, retied and adjusted her panties before letting her skirt fall back into place hiding it all from view. Fiona blinked and looked up into the dark brown eyes regarding her carefully.

"Did you understand what I told you, Fiona?" the woman asked gently.

"Yes, Theodora, but it doesn't really matter does it? Like I have been cut off and closed off for nearly twenty-four years. Julia says that Mum said there was a doctor who said he could undo it but I'll be lucky if he can still hold a scalpel now. Besides I am not sure I want someone to cut me," Fiona replied. Her tone and body posture told the immortal that she was blaming a lot on her for not stepping in earlier.

"I could not come to you when you were born, little one. I was in mourning for my dearest Killitia. She had passed only the week before on Veldar. I was not in a good state to travel to settle something that should never have occurred," the immortal explained gently. "I believed that your Grandmother and Mother had the males in this household under their control. I forget over the cycles that cunt cream alone is not enough. The spending from a Futa cock is much more effective."