Futa Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona squirmed for a few more minutes until she had to pry her lover's hot mouth off her cock. The woman grinned down at her. "Seems you have a little hotspot just under the base of your cock as well, darling. Just here," she lightly touched the small protrusion with her little finger. She giggled as Fiona twitched again.

"Great," Fiona said sarcastically. "Bad enough I've got this big thing that gets hot at the thought of a fuck, now my whole cunt is turning into an erogenous zone. How am I supposed to tuck my cock in if it is going to rub that spot all day long?"

Julia jumped from the bed and ran out towards the freshly cleaned laundry that she had folded the day before when Brad and her sexy cousin were playing golf. She had not known what the lavender garment was and had placed it with Fiona's other underwear. She returned holding the small panty in her hand triumphantly. "Let's see if we can work this out," she said as she gestured for her lover to stand.

She slipped the panties up Fiona's long legs and carefully ran her fingers around the waist band ensuring that the thin elastic pouch fit snuggly over the pouting lips of the girl's pussy. Bending the large but now softening member downwards she slipped the elongated pouch over the tip and grinned in satisfaction as the material covered the whole of the slightly flaccid meat. She saw that there were two small clips that could be separated from the main gusset. Undoing them she saw that the whole upper pouch was now able to be positioned on its own. "That's handy," she muttered, "don't need to pull your prick out when you go to the toilet. Pantie piece comes down by itself now." She demonstrated by pulling the pants down a little to expose her cousin's smooth pussy.

Gently pulling them back up, she re-clipped the small hooks. The ribbon was long enough to tie around Fiona's waist and then slip back through two small openings at the seams of the upper pouch. She tied them off in a bow before giving the tip of the cock a quick kiss. "How do they feel?" she asked as she sat back to admire her handiwork.

"Ok," answered Fiona dubiously. She shook her hips. The cock bobbed around in its pouch. Julia checked it again. She reached out and untied the ribbon. She lifted the ties higher and retied them. The cock now lay flat against the woman's stomach. It was firmly secured by the ties.

Fiona shook her hips again. The cock stayed in place. She bent over and reached for her toes. Julia walked around her lover and gently caressed the smooth globes of her arse. "The band is wide enough to hold in place. Any thinner and it would become a G-string and slip up between your cheeks. If you like that sort of thing. Personally I prefer the wider band. My arse doesn't sag much but I don't think I could stand something rubbing on my arsehole all day!"

"My cock is now fucking my tits, Ju-ju," Fiona cried lustily as she remained bent over.

Julia squatted and looked between her legs. Fiona's cock head was indeed surrounded by the generous breasts of her young cousin. "Stand up," she ordered giving the delicious arse a small swat.

Fiona had become erect again. Julia laughed at the energy of youth. Her own pussy was quite satisfied at the moment. The tip of the cock was still encased by the stretchable material of the pouch but was snuggly sitting between the heavy globes. "I want to watch you tit fuck both of us one day," Julia panted as she caressed the big tits of her cousin and playfully rubbed them over the now leaking cock tip.

"I think I am going to fuck mine now, Ju-ju," Fiona panted.

She undid the clips and untied the ribbons before sliding the pouch off her large appendage, bare cock flesh met bare tit flesh as Fiona sighed as her cousin pushed her tits together over the hot and weeping meat. "Bend a little, baby. Get that cock right between them," Julia instructed.

Fiona did as ordered. Her heavy boobs surrounded her cock. The movement of her cousin's hands to push her tits up and back over the hard flesh was extremely pleasant. Her hips moved in the same rhythm. Suddenly she was spurting. Cum spurted out between her tits with great force and flooded her face. "Fuck I love seeing that!" Julia panted as she squeezed the tits in time with the spurts she could see racing up the long length of cock. More cum sprayed out over Fiona's face. Soon it lessened to a small dribble that flowed over the gap in her tits.

"Stay like that!" the older woman commanded as she pressed Fiona's hands to hold her full tits and keep the big cock with its drooling tip just showing through the creamy sperm covered flesh. A few seconds later a light flashed several times.

Julia's mouth was tired from cock and cunt sucking. She ran to the bathroom and returned shortly afterwards with a warm damp towel and a dry one. Cleaning her young cousin's tits and her slowly deflating cock of cum, she then dried her softly.

"Tuck it in now, Fi?" she asked hopefully.

"Not you, Ju-ju. I would stiffen up with you trying to fuck me with it. That can be painful, believe me," the girl laughed at the disappointed look on Julia's face.

"Can I watch?"

Fiona pulled the bottom part of her panty down and quickly and easily stuffed the tip of her flaccid cock into her open vagina. Her eyes opened a little wider as at least another five or six centimetres slid deep into her pussy. "Fuck," she whispered. She had nearly as much of her own cock in her as she did with her large vibrator. It was still several centimetres less than George's cock. The pouch snapped back into place comfortably over the securely placed appendage.

"Very nice," said her cousin.

"Yeah well we will see when I go for a run how nice it is. If I end up fucking myself stupid I might need you to come and get me."

"I will always cum for you, baby," the woman said with a snorted giggle.

They both broke down in laughter.

Julia had a sudden thought as she and Fiona sat comfortably in the lounge. Fiona was reading something thick and deep on computer systems. She was browsing a gardening magazine. "Are you protected, Fi?" she asked.

"Been on injections since Mum took me to the school clinic when I turned thirteen. Had a lot of period problems. Even someone as frightened as I was of even showing my pussy to anyone I still worried about rapes and maybe getting gangbanged at a party if I got drunk or drugged. You know how the university rumours and legends go. Not that you would find me at any of those sort of parties. Some of these young ones now are pretty mad," she answered.

"How mad?" Julia asked with interest.

"George was telling me that there was a big scandal involving the son of one of the directors. A very feminine looking boy from Thallix Prime. Apparently he turned up at a party dressed as a girl. A pretty one as well. The boys got him drunk and decided that he was fair game. When they found out he was a man they decided to fuck him anyway. Then there was the girl's gymnastic team. Some of the girls made a bet that they could take a cock in any position that they were put in. Seems that the basketball team heard about it and they had a three day orgy at some guy's place. Every one of the gymnastic team fell pregnant. Cost the school a fair bit of credibility."

"Weren't you on the gymnastics team?"

"No," giggled Fiona, "they wore much too revealing clothes for me. I am on the track team. I train at the gym."

"So they are still all pretty promiscuous at uni. I think I would love to be gangbanged," she said wistfully.

"Why didn't you go to uni, Julia?" Fiona asked curiously. She had never found out much about her family. She knew about her ancestors and their arrival, but nothing too much about anyone else.

"I was too dumb. Like I was happy being able to organise the village fetes and help out with several groups that did things around town but I never really got into academics. There wasn't a lot more that I wanted to do. Have kids and look after them was all I really wanted."

"So what stopped you going and trying something else when you were left on your own? I know Mum and Dad wanted you to go, I think even Gran wanted you too as well?"

"Your Grandfather. I guess the lack of males around the place that seemed sensible and the fact that I was now on my own led me to allow that old bastard to take advantage of me. I thought that he loved me and he was lonely after your Gran died. He wanted company, got me to play golf and go drinking and fishing with him. I tried it for a few cycles but all he did was get drunk and paw me in public. I wouldn't have minded if he wanted to do something kinky like tie me up to a tree and fuck me. Or make me suck him off in the middle of a park. Or even share me with some of his friends, some of them were quite a bit younger. But all he wanted was for me to wank him off or lay on my back and let him fuck me until he got his load away. Sometimes I think it was just to skite to his mates that came along that he had just been jerked off or fucked me. I think some of his mates were hoping that he would share me around. Honestly, I think I would have liked that. Even said something along the lines that I would do it if he wanted to watch. That was the last time he ever invited me out. By then I was over it all. I knew that I was falling out of favour with him. Knew that I was just being used.

"He got a little rougher as you got older and prettier. I was sort of happy when you left for university."

"He wanted to fuck me?" the girl asked indignantly.

"Yes, but he couldn't have you and he knew it, at least not with your Gran still alive. I'm sorry, Fi but I guess I felt sorry for him that your Gran was so ill and then when she died I sort of just let him still use me.

"Not only that, he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that you had a cock bigger than his. He would torment me as he made me jerk him off by saying that he knew I wished it was your cock in my hand and not his. He had a very filthy mouth when it came to talking about what he would make you and I do in front of him. Even when I told him that I would do it to him he would just laugh and tell me to jerk harder. I guess sometimes I felt that if I did it, or at least offered to do it, he wouldn't come looking for you. I didn't want you to be abused like I was."

"What sort of things, Julia?"

"Oh, lots of things, honey. Some of it I have already done," the woman said evasively. She went silent and Fiona could see that it was something her cousin wasn't ready to share yet. The thoughts in her head were crazy. She needed to clear them.

"I am going for a run, Ju-ju. Before this cock of mine threatens to split my cunt!"

Fiona ran for klicks around the forest tracks that she had ran as a kid. She was surprised when Danny and Kev joined her about half-way around the track on her second lap. She laughed with them as they told her that they always ran the track after watching her and her lovely tits bounce around them when she used to run when she was a teenager.

They discussed dates for the camping trip. Deciding that they would make it for a week around the time of the end of cycle feasting and present exchanging. "How about saving some presents for the trip," she suggested with a wink.

"Are you sure your cousin will come?" asked Danny with a little hope in his voice.

"Julia is hoping you will both make her," the woman replied slyly.

"What?" asked Kev puzzled.

"Cum," giggled Fiona as she put on a little speed and pulled away from the two males. She heard them laugh as she kept up her pace for the next few kilometres leaving them quite a distance behind her by the time she was three quarters the way around the twelve kilometre run.

They yelled goodbyes as she kept running for the trails that would lead her back to the house. She waved above her head and kept going. They got her message loud and clear she decided. Her older cousin was going to be alright.

She concentrated on her breathing and the feeling of her body. Talking with the boys had caused a little excitement in her body and was very aware of the stiffening meat in her pussy. She willed it to soften and was surprised at how easily it did. Her mind roved again as she kept up her gruelling pace. Things began to click in her mind. She had more control of her appendage than a normal male. She could keep it soft if she maintained her concentration at the crucial times. She giggled. She wondered how her cousin would feel if she stuffed her cunt with a soft worm and then suddenly made it harden to bursting inside her. The thought made her laugh out loud.

"Oh yeah, Ju-ju. You are going to tell me all of Granddad's kinky thoughts. I think they made your cunt wet even as you pulled his cock!"

She slowed as the back fence and gate came into view. Slowing her breathing and walking in circles she spied the man hiding deep in the darkness of the forest swigging from a flask. She pretended not to see him and casually walked up to the back gate and through to the house. Her communicator was in her hands the moment she walked into her bedroom.

The two women talked and laughed around their wine and meals as if nothing untoward was happening in their lives. Julia was happy. The darkness that had shadowed her life for the past six cycles was gone. The source of light that had chased away that darkness laughed at her small jokes across the table from her. She found herself very much in love with her younger cousin. Not just for the physical cravings that she had satisfied very well, but also because she was an open and honest spirit whom exuded love and empathy. Also she had not berated her for her weakness in allowing that wretched man to use her. Fi understood that she was not the most attractive woman around and she had been alone and had needs.

She had been introduced to George. The young shy man had been a little flabbergasted when he found that he was seeing both cousins on his screen when he had called in the middle of the night, Thallix II time. His large cock taking up most of the screen had caught her attention immediately. "Please say I can have some of that?" she said loudly to her younger cousin as the computer in their lounge room answered the call and flashed the incoming images up on the large screen on the wall.

"I'll ask him, Julia. I think he will be more than willing when he sees your hot tits and bald wet pussy," Fiona had said just as loudly. The cock disappeared and the red faced man appeared. His eyes were downcast as he heard the two women saying hello.

"Sorry," he managed to stammer.

"Don't be, lover," Fiona said gently. "Julia has just had her whole world rearranged. She is being allowed to be more open and honest. A fresh piece of cock is what she needs right now. It is a pity you are on Thallix II otherwise you could be exhausted trying to keep two hot pussies satisfied with that nice big club of yours."

"Wow! Really?" the man asked, his face was still red but his eyes were bright with excitement.

"Yes, George," Fiona said sexily. "I hope you don't mind but I have told her all about your wonderful cock and talented tongue. She's been masturbating ever since. Especially when I showed her how good you are."

"Showed her?"

"Yes," she said huskily. "I got her down on her back and sucked the life out of her, just like you did to me. She passed out for hours!"

"You didn't!" the man exclaimed.

"Wanna watch me do it again?" she asked cheekily.

"I'd love to, babe but this call costs a fortune and I just wanted to say hello," the man said apologetically.

"I will send you an email with a video," the girl promised with a wink. George was uncertain about whether to believe her or not. The sound of Fiona's relative laughing in the background didn't help either. Was she laughing because it was true or because her sexy cousin was winding him up? "I miss you, George. I can't wait to see you again."

There was some yelping and shouting outside. Fiona's head turned to the sound. "I miss you too, Fiona. Talk again soon, ok?"

"Soon, George. I will write tonight. Bye," Fiona finished. The communication ended.

The noise outside had ceased. Her communicator buzzed. She reached into her pocket and withdrew it. Quickly she read the message and typed a response. "I owe you both!" she sent.

"What was that noise before, Fi?" her cousin asked as she cleared away the table and stacked the dishwasher.

"Just someone taking out the trash, Ju-ju."

"Oh, ok. You going to write a letter to your boyfriend now?"

"Yes, Julia. Not going to tell him about my changed cock yet. Going to wait to see him in person."

"Well you better make sure that the video you send him doesn't give it away either," her older cousin advised.

"Just my face and your wet pussy, Ju-ju!" Fiona exclaimed with a high pitched giggle. She sauntered off whilst her cousin laughed raucously behind her.

Walking slowly up to her room Fiona thought about what had just happened. Her grandfather had just been taken to the local psychiatric home under the orders of two doctors that Kev knew. He was going to be held for at least seventy-two hours and she hoped that during that time he would rant and rave enough for the staff there to believe that he was off his rocker. She feared that if they did not commit him properly that she would have to take more drastic measures.

She poured out her heart to George in the email. Told him of everything that had happened including the changes to her cock. She found she couldn't keep it back. Honesty was her best friend. She had always been truthful and it had never really got her into trouble. She had enough dishonesty in her life with the hiding of her genitalia, now, to the first man whom had seen and used them, she found she could hold nothing back from him. She stroked herself to full hardness and sent a photo of it to him, along with a copy of the image of her full tits and face covered in her cock cream after she had tit-fucked herself with the help of Julia. Wickedly she sent an image of Julia's wet pussy that she had secretly taken when the woman had lain exhausted and spread legged after their first time together.

Sending the email she wondered afterwards whether she had done the right thing. She was delightfully surprised that by the next morning she had a reply from him. A movie of him furiously stroking his cock as he told her that he loved her and wanted to suck on her big cock and have his mouth and face covered in her cum. Even hotly described how he wanted to see if he could take her increased weapon down his throat and softly he added, "Up my slutty arse!"

Bouncing down the steps she happily hummed to herself as she strolled into the kitchen to find her cousin sitting quietly at the table sipping her tea. Fiona wore a very short skirt and a sheer T-shirt. Her tits were almost able to be seen through the too tight garment and her dick hung below the hem of her skirt. It was totally only for her cousin to see. She paused when she saw the serious look on her cousin's face. It only briefly caused a small smile when she spied the big cock head hanging obscenely low beneath the sexy woman's short skirt.

"Your Grandfather has been committed to a mental hospital," Julia said gently.

"Why?" the girl asked innocently.

"Apparently he threatened to kill you in front of several of your friends at the club last night. He was drunk and ranting about you being a freak and shouldn't be allowed to live. Telling everyone that would listen that I was a hostage in this house and that you were raping me to keep me quiet. Apparently he was grabbed outside last night with a knife in his hand saying he was going to cut your cock off so that you couldn't rape me anymore. I was quite surprised when the police arrived here early this morning and asked to see you. I told them that you would ring them later because you were still adjusting to the time zone changes."