Futa Dragons Pt. 03

Story Info
The Dragon begins to find others to join her in bed.
16.8k words
4.52
3.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Fiona, a Futa female with a huge cock and even wetter pussy has been home for the first time in four cycles since she had gone to university. Her older cousin Julia, just ten cycles older than her, had let herself become an abused and overweight female. Her lack of self-esteem and loneliness had allowed her to become the fuck toy of Fiona's ill-tempered and controlling Grandfather.

Even though Julia had admitted that she enjoyed being a cum dump at first, the lack of physical comfort and sexual satisfaction had driven the girl into Fiona's arms as she finally realised that she could be sexually used and loved at the same time.

Fiona had been visited by her Futa ancestor. An immortal woman who had strange powers in her arsenal. Using those powers she had fixed the surgical abuse of her granddaughter's Futa genitals and brought them to their true state. Instead of an extended clit she now had a fully working cock that in itself had powers to make people friendlier towards her. She had used her scent and fluids to influence a couple of older friends whom had sexual thoughts about her and her older cousin from long before she had fallen under the influence of the old bastard and had succeeded in ridding the man from their lives.

Julia was trying to rebuild her life more into the fashion that she had wished. Her basic instincts were to be a quite willing and kinky sexual object. Considering herself a fat useless fuck she had given up on finding partners that would fulfil her desires. The big cocked Futa that drilled her pussy and throat so wonderfully was changing her. Julia was quite willing to be Fiona's toy and eagerly participated in her naughty games. Games that so far had only involved sending sexy images and videos to Fiona's kinky, but very shy, boyfriend. Now Fiona was trying to encourage her to let her body become available to several hunky younger men that she had fantasised about for almost a decade.

She worried about her body and the mental image she had of it. Fiona was gently pressing her into some exercising. Exercises that involved riding and submitting to Fiona's gorgeous cock. However that was not quite enough for Fiona. Soon Julia was also playing golf, a sport she had once been reasonably adept at, and also lightly running around the forest tracks that Fiona pounded almost daily. The rewards for finishing the trails had been delightful. Fiona's cock plundering her pussy and the heated tongue sliding around her saturated cunt and arse had been worth the effort of panting and struggling around the cool forest tracks.

*****

George Weaver chuckled with delight as he watched his girlfriend's hot tongue work over what looked to be a very tasty pussy. The sounds coming through his earphones were of hot squeals and panting groans. He loved the way the two women talked dirty. Who would have thought his lover's older cousin could talk like that while she was cumming? "Eat me, you big cocked cunt licker!" she squealed as her hips bucked and a gush of fluid covered the pretty face that was hurriedly licking and slurping up as much as she could.

Suddenly his ears pricked up even further. "I am going to get George to stuff his big cock up your tight twat and eat the pair of you at the same time. You'll love that, you fucking slut!"

"Yes, yes, oh fucking yes!" came the heated screams as the hips bucked frantically. The face and tongue disappeared for a few moments as the pussy filled the whole screen. George could see the big clit and open hole of the woman clenching and throbbing. His cock couldn't take anymore as suddenly he found himself shooting his cream high in the air to land with a hot squelch over his hands and big balls. He licked his fingers and rubbed his cream into his balls. The screen rolled up some writing. "More to cum, lover. See you soon. Xxx."

George switched off his computer and hunted around for a pair of shorts and shirt. At the last moment he decided to throw on his joggers with some socks. Fiona said she was going to make him start running with her. "Might as well get a head start," he sighed to himself.

His Aunt was quite surprised as her favourite, and only, nephew hastily ate a piece of toast, with only a little butter on it with his tea. A little while later she watched him doing some clumsy stretches before he began a slow jog down the pathway that led to the parklands behind her house. "This girl must be one hell of a fuck!" she said to herself as she watched him struggling to make it the 200 metres down to the gateway onto the park's running track.

*****

It was Tenmonth. The final month of the Thes cycle. It was Harvest season and the temperatures quite warm. It would soon turn cooler as the planet moved in its elliptical orbit a little further from its sun. The change in seasons would also signal the change of cycle. Fallow season was the coolest period of the planet, in some places it even snowed. It was also the month that the Cannindale disaster was remembered.

The orphaned children, widows and widowers and other affected family members were given the opportunity to light a candle in remembrance. Fiona had not been to the memorial since her sixteenth birthday, almost eight cycles ago. It had been spoiled by her Grandfather making a huge scene about the money that was given to the grieving families. He had been drunk again. The whole episode had deeply embarrassed Fiona and she had refused to go again.

This cycle she chose to go with her cousin. The man whom had caused her so much pain previously was safely locked up in a psychiatric home and probably would be for the rest of his days. Julia had refused to go and see him even when the hospital staff had asked her to come. The old man was very depressed and desperately wanted to see his grandchildren. Julia refused to be recognised as such, telling the staff that Brad was only related to her by marriage to her Grandmother's sister. Fiona had gone and silently stood and confronted the man. He had begun to ramble an apology about his actions. Fiona could tell that he lied through his teeth. The man still held something of importance to Fiona. He told her that he would reveal it if she would spread her slutty legs and see that he told the truth about her fucking big cock. She had left him ranting behind the glass protective wall as she turned and walked out past the disbelieving staff.

She had submitted to an appraisal of her genitals, she insisted on it, given the man's continuous and noisily proclaimed accusations. Her small protuberance was declared to look nothing like the man had described and it had further condemned him to a lifelong confinement in the psychiatric facility.

With that out of the way she had decided to honour her mother by attending the ceremony again with her cousin. It would assuage her guilt about not publicly showing her respect for her talented and loving mother. For her father she was ambivalent. The man had not exactly mistreated her but he was the source of her unfulfilled life as a sexually frustrated woman until she had made the decision to allow the soft bodied and open hearted George Weaver to not only see her strange genitals but use them in such a pleasurable way. She decided that even if she could not forgive her father for his stupidity and ignorance she would at least respect her mother that decided to stay with the man even if she refused to have more children with him.

It was not until she had discussed this lack of siblings with Julia that she had found out the real reason. "He had no cock or balls, Fi! Some disease attacked his reproductive system and they had to remove all of it. He was left with a small tube to piss out of. He blamed your mother and her diseased cunt for causing it, though the doctors assured him that his wife, your mother, had nothing to do with his condition. It was more likely that he had picked up some fungal parasite on one of his exploration missions.

"Anyway that is the reason for no other children. As far as your mum staying with him, it was just for you. He had a bunch of lawyers that were quite prepared to take your mum for everything she had, including you. I shudder to think what would have happened if him and his fuckwit father had total custody of you."

Fiona had nightmares for a few nights about her revelation and decided that she would only honour her mother at the ceremony.

She had spoken to George about it. He was going to the one on his home planet of Thallix II. Fiona had not realised that the exploration ship had been manned by species from over a dozen different worlds until George had informed her that his parents had been killed on the ship as well. This cycle, she decided, was becoming one where she was learning a lot more about herself, her family and those around her than she ever knew before. Smiling, she found she liked it.

The ceremonies were solemn but not dreadfully so. She liked holding her older cousin's hand as they walked forward and lit the candle that had a small plaque beneath it reading Wendy and Mick Gibson-Harris. Fiona did not weep as she remembered her loving and adventurous parents. "Oh, Mummy," she whispered, "if only you knew what I was doing now."

"Your Mum would be very proud of you, Fi," her cousin said quietly. "She was always worried that you would never find someone to share your special love with. I am sure she would be jealous of how much I get to share it."

Fiona stifled a throaty laugh. She knew her older cousin was wearing a pair of her padded and unflattering knickers at the moment. It was so the large load of cum in her pussy wouldn't drip down her thighs. It was her own fault, Fiona was happy to wait until after. It was Julia that rode her huge cock all the way from home to the ceremony as the autopilot of the flitter carried them. Fiona had deposited her heavy spurts deep into the clenching pussy shortly before the computer generated voice alerted them to the arrival at the let off area. Her cousin had barely had time to pull her spare panties out of Fiona's carryall and slide them up her legs before the doors of the vehicle were opening.

Fiona also found it very amusing how everyone around them seemed to gently touch and pat the young woman as she walked among them to the row of candles. They all seemed to have kind smiles and soft words for her loss. She wondered if the smell of her sex and the remnants of her fluids dripping from her relative's hot wet snatch was helping them feel friendlier towards the beautiful woman. Julia was also receiving lots of well wishes from both the females and males around them. Plenty of younger men seemed to find it very hard to walk by her without a smile or in some cases a soft touch to her shoulder or hand.

"You could fuck half the men here today, Ju-ju. I overheard a couple of guys saying that they would love to get you alone in their rooms," the younger woman giggled.

"Maybe but not at the moment, Fi. My cunt couldn't tighten up enough. I'd be like fucking a bucket of water," the older woman grinned as she nodded in agreement with the girl's words. She too noticed that they seemed to get a lot of attention.

The forty minute ride home was less strenuous. Julia was tired from her previous exercise and the several hours of walking around the memorial square. They chatted amicably about their upcoming trip into the mountains and Danny and Kev.

The two young men seemed to find many excuses to come around to see Fiona and her cousin. The males had not been put off when Julia had told them that Fiona was off with some girlfriends either shopping or another time, playing golf. The boys had stayed with her for hours. They had cut the grass, trimmed some trees and even done a few other odd jobs for her. They were very flirtatious and Julia had laughed easily around them. Even telling them a few little jokes that were a bit lewd. They had laughed hard, telling her that even though the jokes were not that bad they were very amused that she seemed to be very shy and timid about telling them. Julia sometimes had the feeling that they were treating her like precious glass. Ten cycles ago they would have had no problems bowling her a bumper to make her duck and weave on the cricket pitch or slide tackle her on the wet and muddy soccer field when they were at training. She was just another one of the guys then. Now it seemed because she was a woman and, she hoped, a reasonably attractive one now that she had lost so much mass, they would respond to her as someone whom they could be a little less shy around, maybe even ask on a date.

She asked Fiona about that and was surprised when the woman had suggested that maybe she had to be a bit bolder with the boys. "Let them see a bit of skin, Ju-ju. Maybe a bit of bare pussy and arse, maybe a little bit of titty. They get hot enough then maybe they will take all the big hints you have been dropping about having fun up the cabin and take you for a spin before we go up in a couple of ten-days."

Julia had not known what to think. She pondered that as Fiona stared out the windows at the passing scenery. Julia realised that her young lover was missing her man, especially today when thoughts of her Mum and Dad being gone were also on her mind. Thinking about it she came up with a plan to have them reunited before the return to university.

Fiona had gone shopping. She was determined to have new underwear and had been told that a woman on the other side of town was very discrete and also very good for making items that one would not normally buy at a shop. These items were even better than anything that could be found online if that was of interest to potential customers.

Danny and Kev had arrived for a tea-break, they said. Apparently they were doing some renovation work on a house around the corner, trying to get it finished before End-cycle. Julia had an inkling that the boys might pay her a visit after telling them that Fiona was off for most of the day. It was now or never, she decided.

She called out for them to come around the back when they walked through the front gate. The boys knew their way around the house and had laughed when she said she wasn't dressed good enough to be seen on her front doorstep. That had caused them to laugh even harder. There were only a half dozen houses on this remote satellite village. Hers was the most secluded of the lot. Her heart was thumping in her chest when she slipped back into her kitchen and began putting on the kettle. She waited until the two big lads had removed their shoes and washed their hands before coming and taking up their usual spots around her kitchen table.

Their usual cheerful banter ended almost abruptly as they found her bent over the lowest drawer in her kitchen seemingly busily searching for some obscure item. She did her best not to look around. Her pussy and arse was almost fully on display under the long T-shirt she was wearing. It barely came to mid-thigh when she was standing. Now fully bent over she knew they would see everything. If they looked hard enough they would see that her big uncovered tits also hung down and would be seen in the gap between her parted thighs. She was a little frightened that they would be put off by the loose skin she was still trying to tighten on her belly. Working hard with Fiona she had lost almost ten kilograms of mass and the toning of her skin had not quite kept up. Knowing that her legs and arse were firmly toned, thanks, in part to her running the forest tracks, she was hoping that they were admiring that part of her anatomy for the main.

The silence grew and Julia could hear their almost ragged breathing. Her own heart was threatening to drown out the sound. "Can't find it," she said with a smile as she stood up and twirled to see them. Both of them had their mouths opened in slack jawed appreciation of her display. "What's up, boys?" she asked with a giggle. She could see that both of them were sporting fairly big bulges in their work shorts even when they were sitting down on the stools.

She deftly slipped the kettle off the hob and poured it into the waiting teapot. Flipping it back she deliberately splashed some water onto the floor. "Useless, old, fat duck," she hissed as she put the kettle down and reached for a rag to clean up the mess.

Kev was there in a flash. "I'll do that, Mrs J," he said with a smile. He was on his hands and knees rubbing the floor with the rag he had taken from her hand. Julia Suzuki moved a little closer to the man and pretended not to notice that he could see straight up her flimsy garment as she spread her legs to get the mugs from their place on her little cup holder.

Danny had moved to be right behind her. He reached for the mugs at the same time. Julia could feel his hard cock pressing into the soft roundness of her arse. "Don't you ever call yourself that again, Julia," he said throatily as he placed his mouth close to the back of her neck. She could not stifle the groan that began low in her belly. All of a sudden a hot wetness ran up the inside of her thigh. She found herself pushing back against the lump at the same time as she widened her stance to let the tongue and hot mouth find its way further up her legs.

"Oh, Fiona, they were so wonderful to me," she almost sobbed as she related the events to her smiling cousin as they sat on the lounge and discussed what they had been up to for the day.

"I guess your arse is no longer mine, Ju-ju," the younger woman giggled.

"Yes, love, it is. They wanted to but I told them I was a little bit afraid about having the two of them in me that way at the same time. So I ended up become their suckling pig."

"Huh," Fiona raised her eyebrows in question at the dreamy faced woman sitting with her on the couch.

"On my hands and knees with Danny's cock shoved down my throat and Kev's up my cunt from behind. It was like I was suspended on a long cock that went from one set of lips to the other. Both of them have such nice hard cocks, Fi. Not like yours but thick and quite sufficient to plunge deep into me. They called it spit roasting or something. Said I was there suckling pig! I didn't care what they called me. I just couldn't stop coming as they fucked me over and over. It was wonderful!"

"See, Ju-ju," Fiona said softly, "I knew they would look after you. Knew they wanted to a long time ago, honey."

"Yeah, well, but I still want you to look after me too, Fi. I want you to fuck my arse before we go to the cabin. Then they can skewer me all they like but I want to take my anal virginity just like you said you would."

"I will, Julia, I am looking forward to having my own sucking piggy," she laughed as she cuddled her cousin close and sealed her lips with her own.

Several days passed before the boys came around again. Fiona was there and so they didn't do anything but give her a hug and a long kiss. She could feel their hard cocks pressing against her heated pussy but nothing else. Apologising that they could only have a quick tea and biscuits because they were running behind on the job, they were gone within an hour. Fiona could see that her cousin was a little upset.

"Come with me, Ju-ju," she said firmly when the woman was dithering about cleaning up.

Meekly the older woman followed her. Fiona dropped her shorts and her soft panties that she wore around the home now that she didn't need to hide her cock from anyone here. She placed herself on the lounge and leaned back. "Jerk my cock and tell me what you would have done with those boys had I not been here," she demanded.

Julia sat on a small footstool in front of her young cousin's wide spread legs. The girl's cock was hard and standing straight up. Carefully she wrapped her hands around the thick shaft. Julia giggled, "I think you have grown a bit more, Fi. I am stretching my hands to fit right around it."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers