Futa Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona stared hotly at her cousin. "Jerk it slow, baby and tell me a story. A dirty one about you and another cock you have jerked off."

"Do you really want to know all the filthy things he wanted me to do to you, Fiona?"

The girl on the couch simply nodded and pressed her cock insistently into the warm two handed grip. "Please, Ju-ju. I know he was nasty to you but it made me hot thinking about you jerking someone else's dick. I wanted you to do it to me too. I can't help it, I guess I am just a nasty bitch too."

Julia grinned. She felt the power in herself. Her little cousin with her big cock wanted her to jerk it and tell her nasty things. Her eyes semi-closed as she felt the large hunk of meat in her hands throb with need.

"He was so dirty. Telling me he wanted to watch me jerk your cock while naked and sitting with my cunt wide open. You'd like that, you hot slut," the woman seemed to be mesmerised by the firm flesh in her hands and the way it wept its slippery fluids that covered the head and made sliding her fingers easy. Up the shaft and over the head and back down again slowly she went as she spoke. "Sucking her cock as deep into your slutty throat as you could. Choking on her dick to get your lips down to the base and lick her cunt at the same time. Throat fucking her big dick.

"Spreading her little slit open with a finger. Rooting her with both your finger and your sucking mouth. Jerk it harder, you slut! You want me to bring a few of my friends over and fuck her while you watch. I'd make her suck my cock while the boys fucked her cunt and rammed her up the arse. You'd lay there tied up with those fucking dildos of yours buried up your arse and twat and your face as close to her cunt as possible so you can see it all. Then I'd get her to fuck you up the arse and make you suck her cock after. Fuck I wish that boy hadn't fucked her cock up so bad! The bitch could have sprayed your wet fat cunt and face with her cock cream, the same as I am going to do.

"Jerk it, bitch! I am going to cum all over her tits and make you lick her clean. Maybe over her pussy and ram your face into her wet cunt and make you suck her dry. You'd like that, you fucking cunt licking whore. You've got two hands, should I call Billy? He's got a big cock, I've seen it. You can jerk it at the same time. Maybe jerk until we both cum on your face. Then send you into her room and let her lick our filthy cum off your face. She's just a little slut pig with a big clit. All you sluts are the same. Just want cum somewhere on you. I bet she fucks like a whore at university, they wouldn't care if she had a cock as well just so long as they could shove their cocks down her throat and up her fat little cunt!

"Are you wearing her panties like I told you too? Get them off and let me blow into them. Don't tell the little whore. See if she likes wearing panties that smell of her fucking whore cousin's cunt and my cream around university. Jerk it faster, you slut I am going to cum!" The cock in Julia's hand exploded in a fountain of cream. She leaned forward and aimed it at her face. "Good little slut, get it all over your face. Then rub it in. I'm going to tell the boys I just got wanked and that you're still wearing my load. They will probably want to fuck you. I should let them. But you're such a useless fat fuck they would probably dump on me for having such a fucking sloppy hole to put my cock in."

Julia was rubbing her cousin's cream into her face and surreptitiously licking some off her fingers. "Stop sucking it off your fingers, you whore. If I want you to eat my cum you can jerk me off over your toast like normal. How many times has that little cocky bitch eaten my slimy cum off those cakes you make and send to her all the fucking time? I bet she licks all that cream off the top like she knows it's full of my cock cream! I am going to fuck her so hard when she comes home for good her eyes will bug out!"

Fiona sat back and stared hard at her cousin. "Did he really?" she asked hotly.

"You never got those ones, Fiona. I used to serve them up for his sister instead. Poor old Nellie. She used to rave about how nice the icing tasted."

"Great Aunty Nell. Didn't she pass on a few cycles ago?"

"Yes, love. Never had a cock in her. As far as I know the only one she ever saw was her brother's and that was only because she used to peep on him. Always alone. I suggested that she should have chased her brother once. She laughed really strangely. I got two black eyes for that comment after she told him what I said."

"Why, Julia? He obviously had no problems thinking that he was going to fuck me, his own Granddaughter, and he was using you, his niece. Why would he get angry about you thinking he might like to fuck his sister?"

"Don't know. Was a sore point."

"Maybe they did fuck each other, Ju-ju. Maybe he bashed you because he thought you might find out."

Her cousin fell silent. Cum still dripped from her cheeks and covered her lips. The big cock in front of her slowly shrunk and fell with a small splash onto the wet pussy beneath it. "You liked that didn't you, Fi?" she finally asked.

"Sort of, Julia. I liked the power of making you jerk my cock while sitting there fully dressed. I like the dirty talk. It's fun to imagine. But, unlike Granddad, I wouldn't talk about things that are about humiliating someone else, I prefer to imagine things that could be done with love and maybe a little bit kinky. Like watching you fuck Danny and Kev at the same time. Do you think they would mind if I fucked you with them?

"Maybe I should have been the one talking dirty to you? I bet your sweet little pussy is wet. Your titties are hard, I can see your slut nipples."

Julia reached for the big cock again and began to slide her fingers covered in Fiona's cum up and down gently. Fiona's cock began to harden again.

"I am going to tie you up at night in the forest with your juicy cunt fully on display for anyone to fuck you, Julia. Maybe I will go and see the boys and tell them that I can't find you and let them go looking for you. Do you think they will enjoy fucking you while you are helplessly spread like a fucking whore?" Fiona said softly as Julia trembled as she wanked her.

"No, I know. I am going to take you shopping and make you suck my cock in one of the little dressing rooms. You know with the curtain that can be pulled back. If I make a little noise the girls might come in and catch us. I will tell them that you like to lick pussy and arse as well. With my cock cream I can get them to drop their panties and make you face fuck them. We could have your beautiful face covered in cunt juice all day.

"There is a beat place I know of. I wanted to go there once and sit in one of the cubicles and suck cock all day. Maybe I should take you there and watch you suck cock. Bend you over and slam my big cock up your cunt or arse as you suck every cock that comes through the hole."

The fingers around her cock were flying now as Julia lost herself in imagination. Her cousin's thighs rubbed together furiously. "That's it, little slut, jerk Mumma's big cock. This time I am going to fuck your throat with it. Just like those men in the toilet would do. It would be a change to have a nice soft mouth and tits to hold instead of a man and his bristly face!"

"I think those two boys might fuck each other too, Fi," Julia panted. Her slit was soaking her panties as she listened to her young lover. "They really had no problem the other day feeding me each other's cock either into my mouth or up my cunt. Danny even gave Kev a little kiss on his big knob. Wanted me to have a kiss on the inside of my tunnel. I laughed so hard and said I loved it."

"Oh, Ju-ju, that is so sweet. Maybe you should ask? Tell them you have a kinky side and want to see a couple of boys pleasuring each other."

Her cousin moaned and bit her lip. Fiona was right, she was hot. Her hand slid up her short skirt and rapidly began frigging her superheated cunt. Jerking cock always made her hot and the big one she had just jerked off and had started to jerk again had made her very wet. Fiona stood and looked down on the woman playing with herself. "Open up, Ju-ju I have a theory to test."

Julia opened her mouth wide and watched with semi-closed eyes as Fiona fed her slightly softened cock into her mouth. It seemed to drop into the back of her throat so easily now. The big prick swelled more as she tongued the shaft. She groaned low in her throat and swallowed as more of the monster pressed gently against her throat sphincter. Her mouth stretched wider as the base of the big cock rested against her lips. With a little effort she poked her tongue past the column of flesh and was surprised when she felt it touch Fiona's smooth vaginal lips.

"Definitely my sucking piggy," the girl giggled as she slowly withdrew a few centimetres of flesh before sliding it back in. Julia rubbed her clit faster. The sloshing noise reached her ears as her fingers flew. She was having her mouth fucked by a long hard cock and it felt wonderful. There were tingles running all the way down her gullet as the strokes began to get longer as she was throat fucked. She slid her other hand up her cousin's thigh until she could feel the heat of the wet pussy below the massive cock. She slid two fingers into the wetness and began to fuck the girl with the same rhythm as the cock in her mouth.

The position was uncomfortable for Fiona. Pressing her hard cock downwards was awkward even though Julia tilted her head right back to allow her to fuck straight down into her throat. Giggling a little Julia pushed her back until the cock left her mouth and sprung upwards slapping at the firm tits of her cousin. "Come with me, honey," she instructed as she lifted her bottom off the stool and wrapped a hand around Fiona's great hunk of meat and led her to her bedroom. She stripped and lay on her bed with her head over the edge. "Now fuck my mouth like a pussy, you big cocked stud, while you watch me punish my slutty cunt with my fingers."

Julia breathed deeply through her nose. The smell of sex was divine. She could smell the flesh of her lover's hard cock fucking her mouth like it was another pussy. Hot wet and terribly exciting was the smell of that same lover's cunt. Its heat was hitting her forehead as the girl's hips ground against her face. The fingers plunging into her own wet, slippery hole and the wet slit in front of her face all moved in the same rhythm. She opened her eyes and looked up into Fiona's wet oozing quim. Fiona was saying something. Something dirty and disgusting. Julia could barely concentrate over the pleasure that was building in her pussy, arsehole and deep in her throat. "Cock sucking mouth pussy!" finally got through to her senses. She tried to smile around the log of flesh in her mouth.

"Cum dump," Fiona squealed as her big cock head swelled somewhere deep inside her lover's throat and spurted the first hot shot. She pulled back rapidly and let the next fill her cousin's mouth. Julia locked her lips hard around the pulsating head, she would not let Fiona pull her cock all the way out to finish cumming on her face. She drank quickly as she slid the hand that had been fucking her young cousin's pussy through between her legs and grabbed her firm arse. Pulling hard she forced the big cock back into the deep passage that had opened up in the back of her throat. She sighed in contentment as she buried her nose in her lover's juicy cunt and inhaled the hot lusty smell as the big cock finished dumping its hot creamy sweet cum deep inside her.

"You really are built to take a fucking big cock, Ju-ju. I can't wait to see if your arsehole is built the same way. Futanari girls are made to be cock sockets for the Futa males!" Fiona giggled as she groaned at the same time as her cousin's hot tongue danced over her cock head as she finally let her pull it out of the hot surrounds.

"I will always be your cum dump, Fi," she said softly as she lovingly kissed and licked the big cock hanging in front of her face.

"I will always love you for that and more, Ju-ju," Fiona said gently as she ran her hands tenderly through her older cousin's soft dark ringlets.

"If I told you that I want to be gangbanged by you, Danny and Kev would you think less of me, Fiona?" the woman asked shyly as she leant her head against the warm thighs of her cousin. Fiona's large cock still dangled in front of her eyes.

"If I said that I also wanted to be done that way would you think less of me, Ju-ju?" was her cousin's questioned reply.

Julia shook her head.

"I have some positions I would like to try and they require a couple of nice big cocks to help out. I think we could be a couple of very slutty women for those two wonderful Kiwis," Fiona said softly as she patted the curly haired girl gently.

"I don't think, Fi. I want to be. I know it feels so good with all of you at different times. I think I want to be with all of you at the same time."

Fiona nodded. Her cousin was beginning to feel loved instead of used.

*****

Sitting in the small workshop of the building she had been told to come to, Fiona was feeling quite at ease. The front of the shop with its gaily lit displays of various types of underwear and lingerie had been uplifting. Fiona had even stopped to touch some of the silky garments and fantasised about wearing such sexual under garments. Eventually she was directed by a tall blond woman to the entrance to the workshop that was down a small corridor behind a heavy thick timber door.

The woman on the comms had seemed quite friendly and had assured her that nothing that occurred between them would ever be made known to anyone else. The woman had even hinted that she had experience with Fiona's particular needs. Now here she was watching the same little dark haired woman sifting through a large filing cabinet of drawings. "Ah ha!" the woman cried in triumph. Her Asian accent was quite thick, Fiona wondered how many of her family came from the first of the colonists that had come primarily from Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.

She lay out a folder of drawings on the desk and rapidly took each piece and lovingly placed it on her bared wide work bench. At least a dozen variations of the panties that Theodora had given her were displayed. Under each drawing were lists of numbers. Fiona asked what they meant.

"Someone asked for them in a variety of materials. Some silk," she pointed to a number that appeared on several of the drawings. "Some normal materials, cotton, stretch and," the little woman laughed with a musical sound that Fiona found she liked very much, "very kinky that one and that one. Leather," she whispered, "and body rubber!"

"Body rubber?"

"Very thick, binding. Can be like very thick condom. Must have wanted some extra thickness for his lover, no?" the little woman's eyes danced in delight at the implications of the materials.

"These are all for men?" Fiona asked slowly.

"Maybe. Or woman who like wear strap-on under clothes. See this ones," she pointed at several of the drawings. Fiona nodded but had no idea what the differences were. "No ball room," the woman said with a giggle.

"This ones," she pointed to several others that seemed to have rings and chains attached, "hold dick down. Like torture for soft men. Maybe for kinky lover who doesn't want him to get hard in public? These one," she shifted the last two drawings aside, "for man with big balls but like to have silky things under his pants and around his dick."

Fiona and the little woman, whose name was Sara, chatted amicably about the styles and materials. She wondered aloud if the woman had any of them in stock. "Oh, some, plenty," she replied to the indirect question. Bustling off she gestured Fiona to wait. Returning to the workshop she held several boxes piled in her arms. Fiona jumped up and took a couple of them off the grateful woman.

"You want see?" she asked in a friendly but conspiratorially voice. Fiona was quick to nod her head.

The garments that were revealed were very sexy and Fiona was yearning to try them on. She couldn't wait to see her cousin's and George's reaction to seeing her in sexy underwear rather than the firm constricting bloomers she wore now.

Holding one of the body rubber garments she was surprised at how light it was. The pouch for the organ was not as big as she had hoped. Sara saw her look of disappointment. "What wrong?" she asked concerned that she was going to lose a customer. These items had been made by her great grandmother for a client that she never revealed.

"I'm sorry, Sara, but I can't really say what's wrong."

Fiona watched curiously as it seemed that the little Japanese woman became very thoughtful. Suddenly the woman's face lit up in understanding.

"You woman or man, Fiona?" the woman asked her softly. Her eyes were piercing brown that looked directly into the much taller woman's face with intense scrutiny.

"What?" asked Fiona a little fearfully.

"Titties real or made?" she asked indicating Fiona's full breast in the soft cotton blouse.

"They are real," she said in a small whisper.

"Then you have something special under skirt. Show me," she said and reached for the hem of Fiona's skirt.

Fiona stood stock still as the woman looked at her unflattering panties. With a soft tut-tut the woman reached under Fiona's skirt and pulled the garment down and off Fiona's feet when she tapped her ankles to make her lift. Submissively she allowed the woman to remove her skirt and then her blouse and bra. She stood naked in the workshop in just her heels. The woman made small noises as she gently pried the hot soft flesh from Fiona's vagina. The tiny hands made her flaccid prick look even bigger as the slightly older woman gently petted and stroked the cock she found until it stood hard and upright. She pressed against it until it rested between Fiona's full tits.

"My Sousoba and Obachan tell me of woman like you. Big dick and wet pussy. I believe them but never see till today. You very beautiful, Fiona. These panties not for you," she picked up the white garment and threw it over to the corner of the room. "Beautiful woman should feel pretty. In nice panties. Nice bra. I make better for you than even these," she pointed at the clothing around the work top.

Grabbing a soft measuring tape from her table she quickly ran it around Fiona's cock, waist, tits and hips. She tried to bend the cock to fit back into the hole that still gaped between the woman's pussy lips. Fiona squirmed in discomfort. "Ah, must go down first," the little woman giggled. Unexpectedly she wrapped her hands around Fiona's tool and began to jerk on it. She placed kisses and slobbered over the head of the cock as she worked it firmly but gently.

"Please, Sara, you don't have to do that!" Fiona exclaimed.

"Sara want to. Love big cock in pussy but not now. When come back, please?" she asked earnestly as she looked up into the tall woman's face. Her mouth continued to try and suck the big head in.

"Ok, little one," sighed Fiona. Theodora's warning came back to her. She gently caressed the woman's head as she finally managed to get the big cock head into her mouth.

The small woman had a tremendous appetite for the penis she lovingly sucked and rubbed over her face and small tits when she stripped off her blouse and bra as well. "Oh, Fi," she hummed as she cuddled the huge piece of meat between her small hands and held it gently to her chest. "Cum for me. Fill my mouth. Later come back fill my tight pussy and tight arse. Love you to make mind go blank. My Sousoba tell me she never cum so hard as when Futa lady fuck her beyond senses."

Fiona smiled in delight at the little Japanese descendant. Her cock had exploded in a fountain of creaminess that the little woman allowed to fill her mouth and drain over tits before she scooped the milk up and greedily drank it from both its source and off her heatedly flushed skin.