Futa Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing in her breath softly Fiona watched in amazement in the big mirrors that seemed to magnify everything on the bed. Fascinated she watched as the little woman's cunt lips spread much wider than her small size would suggest, the big flaps seemed to smother her cock with copious fluids as the woman moved backward and forward. Panting with her tongue hanging from her mouth as she ensured her largish clit kept in contact with the hot flesh.

"I have big cunt, Fi," she giggled. "Hot, deep and made for big cock like you. My husband has big cock. He big ox, no brain but long dick. Not big like you but nice for Sara. You even nicer," she huffed and puffed as she began to quicken the pace of her sliding motion.

"Are you sure you want to have sex with me and then go to your husband, Sara?" Fiona asked. She was not worried about the husband she was more concerned with the feelings of the little woman after she had made love with her.

"I make love husband, make love his brother, brother, brother. We all make love. Long cocks, all long cocks. Sara love long cocks. Sara, friend says, little slut. Sara like being little slut."

"So you have four men to take care of you, Sara," said Fiona with a wide smile.

"And lady too. All Sara husband, brother have lady too. All make love to little Sara slut," she giggled as she slid her pussy up higher and trapped the big cock head between her fat lips.

Fiona sighed as the woman slowly impaled herself on hard long Futa cock. The pussy opening, despite its declared use by several others of her extended family, was extremely tight as she allowed herself to inch down the big muscle.

"Big, big," panted Sara heatedly as she wiggled and rocked. Her mouth was open wide as she closed her eyes and growled deep in her throat as the big cock moved further into her tight snatch.

"Are you sure?" Fiona asked in concern.

"Big, big," repeated Sara as she slid down further and further.

"Thick?" asked Fiona.

"Thick, yes right word, much more thick than husband and others. Long too. Sara love it much, oh Fiona, so good!" the woman crooned. She slowly sat up and giggled as Fiona realised that Sara's cunt had swallowed all of her massive prick.

Sara's big clit was fully extended and rubbed firmly against the base of Fiona's cock. Slowly Sara began to rock. Her breathing became raspy as the pleasure she was giving herself with the big tool began to build into an orgasm. Fiona felt the walls of the woman's channel surrounding her big cock pulse and ripple as Sara's pace began to quicken. The woman's hips began to lift a little as she bumped her cunt up and down the cock filling her with such pleasure. The hard thumps were driving her to the edge time and time again. Fiona giggled as the woman deliberately slowed down her riding of the cock and eased her breathing. Following her example Fiona eased the beating of her heart. The rippling opening felt so tight, so good around her. She was trying hard to hold on.

"Clear your mind, Fiona. Think nothing. Only the heat, the wet, wet, wet." Sara said softly in an almost hypnotic tone.

The now motionless woman continued. "My puissy hold you, Fi. It safe in me. Think only of me holding you. We cum hard together. When our mind see our body ready. Big cum, bigger than I can hold. Cover your pussy in cream so we can feast on each other."

The woman began her slow grinding again. Fiona found herself mesmerised by the movement of the small cock of Sara's clitoris moving against her sensitive mons. She could feel the increasing wetness of both of them as the small slap, slap sounds of the woman bouncing on her cock in short little bumps began again. Slowly the world around them disappeared until only the connection between cunt and cock remained. Fiona could almost see the creamy fluids of ejaculate building in the internal reservoirs of her reproductive system. Could feel the womb of the woman atop her heavy prick opening to suck at the tip of her cock and pull it inside trying to retrieve the fluid that would fill it completely and try to bring life inside it.

The heat grew as did the wetness. Sara was humming now in anticipation. Several smaller orgasms had rippled through her body causing her heated flesh to clamp and suck at the flesh rod inside her.

Fiona was close, she sensed the whirlwind of emotion inside both of their minds as the climax rushed forward like a dam about to burst from weeks of flooding rain. Her mind blanked as she felt her internal balls suddenly spasm and her fluids were on their way. Sara cried out in a high pitched scream as her cunt clamped hard on the steel like appendage inside her. The mouth of her pussy and the rest of her tunnel went into a prolonged spasm of heated and brutal contractions around the hot flesh.

Fiona felt the woman's wetness gush from her just as her own fluids slammed into the tightly clasping womb and filled it in several prolonged bursts of fluids. Bursts that forced her hips high and striving to bury not just her prick but her wet spasming cunt into the hot furnace of her lover. Sara keened in a high pitch squeal time after time as the heavy spurts from the massive flesh cannon fired again and again.

The peculiar feeling of having her own creamy fluid squirting into her own open and greedy cunt shocked Fiona into another orgasm. This time it was contained only to her pussy as the woman above her squeezed her vagina hard and forced the cream from her gaping entrance down the big cock and directly into and over the hot wet opening beneath her.

"We feast now, Fiona," the woman said heatedly as she rapidly lifted from the still hard tool and swung her heated arse and cunt around and directly over Fiona's open and panting mouth. The sweet wine of pussy juice and creamy cock cum filled her mouth and nose. Her tongue and lips hungrily slurped on the unexpected treat. Her cock was neglected as Sara just as fiercely drove her tongue and face into the sweet mess of Fiona's gaping cunt. The big cock pulsed against the smaller woman's heated tits where it was tapped between her chest and Fiona's heaving stomach.

It seemed like hours, but it was only around ten minutes before Sara playfully lifted her now empty orifice from Fiona's still licking tongue. Her clit left the woman's mouth with a small pop. "Now eat cock together," the woman said brightly. Fiona sat up and smiled as the naked woman sat in her lap and forced the still fairly hard tool up between their breasts. She held the tip for Fiona to lick and suck on as she licked and sucked lower down. Soon Fiona could not reach anymore of her heated flesh and simply moaned as Sara completed her cleaning right down to the base.

Rising back up, she presented her little titties to the large woman. "Sara have cum on titty, Fi. Suck it out, please," she said simply. It was many minutes later before Fiona was sure that she had sucked the combined juices from the woman's chest. Sara had cum at least two more times as Fiona sucked hard on her sensitive little nipples.

"Oh, my, Sara," Fiona said gently as she lay back on the bed and dragged the little tailor down with her. They kissed tenderly.

"Me love you, Fiona," the little woman said shyly. "Not give up big ox but want to make love more to life friend. We will be happy together, even when not together."

"Not together?" Fiona asked quizzically.

"Not together. Mind only. Dragon inside Fiona. Dove inside Sara. Meet in light and link together. Love and goodness, yes?" the woman said cryptically.

"I don't understand, Sara," Fiona said gently as she held the woman close to her.

"You will, Dragon!" the woman said emphatically as she snuggled closer to Fiona's big breasts and sighed deeply.

"Ok, little dove," Fiona smiled as she simply accepted the words as true.

Sara bathed her new lover gently with soft soaps and heated towels and water. Afterwards she spent a long time dressing and undressing Fiona in many styles of new lingerie. Some were very risqué and caused Fiona some embarrassment as they were more designed to emphasise and show off her big cock rather than hide it.

"You have lovers who want see, Fi!" the little tailor cried as she made Fiona pose in the flimsy material.

"Sometime lover want control," Sara said as she deftly slipped Fiona's package into tight constrictive material that held her big cock securely in a tight sheath. The panty section contained a plug of firm silicone that spread and split her pussy lips but did not penetrate enough to cause her too much excitement. Sara slapped the big cock and the plug with her small hand as she told Fiona that big Futa woman is slut who need firm hand. The bra left Fiona's nipples exposed when they were gently massaged and poked through an almost invisible seam in the points of the cups. The opening pinched her nipples and kept them erect. Sara kissed and licked them causing Fiona to become hard and erect. Her cock tightened the crotch of the panties and caused the silicone plug to press deeper into her pussy and up against the nubs of flesh at the base of her cock. The ones that Julia had found and caused her a massive cock orgasm.

"Futa slut want to cum?" Sara asked playfully as she watched her lover squirm as the panties massaged her erogenous zones.

"How did you know about them?" she asked when Sara took pity on her and deftly removed the bra and panties.

"Sousoba have many drawings of her lover's equipment. Show many soft spots to pleasure and avoid with underwear else drive Futa into frenzy. Not want lover to get in trouble cause she need fuck someone."

"I shall save these for when you and I are together and you want to make me obey you, Sara," Fiona promised.

"No need obey, Sara. Dragon already do for Sara what she want. Next time Sara want her bottom happy," the little woman said as she packed the delicate items into soft cloth bags.

The two kissed long and lovingly before Fiona dressed completely. Sara it seemed understood the need for her to go and catch up with her newly found sister. "Family of Dragon most important, Fi. Family always come first."

"I will come to you, Sara when you want me. Not in the next ten-day or two though. I am meeting my boyfriend and we are going up into the mountains. When I come back, please?" Fiona asked as she paid for her purchases and added a very generous tip.

"Will teach you little trick before you go, Fi," she said and bade the taller woman to sit on a small stool next to her and close her eyes.

"Clear mind, think Sara," the woman said in a soft low voice.

Fiona allowed her mind to still and found herself looking at a mental image of the woman beside her as she sat atop her large cock and smiled down at her.

A soft voice inside her head told her that it was very good. Fiona did not jump at the mental communication, she was used to it from the few times Theodora had contacted her the same way.

Think thoughts of words, the soft voice instructed.

Fiona told the image that she loved her and that she wanted to fuck her again and again. In her mind she held the woman tight to her chest and kissed her deeply. Fiona could almost feel the hot warm lips against her own.

"Fiona always know where Sara is now," the woman said in her ear. "Watch when you let her go."

Fiona mentally let the little woman out of her arms. A brilliant white dove fluttered away from her fingers and circled around her head before flying away into the bright blue sky above them. When Fiona opened her eyes Sara was gone. She lifted from the stool and walked slowly out of the busy shop and into the street.

Julia noted the pensive look on her cousin's face. She stopped as she looked at her again. "Sister are you ok?" she asked with a small laugh of pure happiness. The woman that had sprung her from misery was officially her sister now.

Fiona looked at the bouncing woman whom it seemed carried at least a half dozen bags from various boutique markets over her shoulders. For a moment an image of a white dove superimposed itself over the bubbly smiling woman whom called her sister. She blinked and it was gone.

"I have some of the most sexy and wonderful garments that I have ever felt in my life, Ju-ju. I am wearing silk next to my pussy and wrapped around my cock for the first time in my entire days. And not only that I don't care if I get excited. No-one will ever know unless they bump right into me front on. I could run down this street with a hard on and be free as a bird because no one will ever see it unless I want them to!"

"Gee, Fiona it is only underwear," Julia said unthinkingly.

"No, Julia, it is more than that. It is like someone just unlocked the doors of my cage and let me out."

Julia paused and considered her new sister's words. She remembered the tight padded bloomers that she had worn at the ceremony after Fiona had filled her to overflowing with hot cock cream. They had been uncomfortable and hot. She had been glad to strip them off and throw them in the back of the flitter the moment it had lifted off from the city carpark and headed back for home. Fiona had to wear them all the time to hide her secret genitals. Perhaps it was a freedom to not have to do so anymore. She giggled as she ran to catch up with the woman whom had taken off down the high street to do more shopping.

It had been an exhausting two days for the women. The lawyer, Jonathon Scott had made them sign papers and add their thumbprints and voice recordings to what seemed like dozens of documents. He had arranged for them to have legacy documents created. Strangely he had taken Fiona aside and asked her to repeat the name Fiona Weaver several dozen times as well in conjunction with a host of other documents. When asked why he had chosen Weaver as a surname the lawyer had simply smiled and said that he heard the way she spoke of the young man she had met. "I think it will be a name you will get used to, Miss Gibson."

Finally finished they had left knowing that quite a few million credits were in investments, annuities and trusts. No-one could defraud them even if they were forced.

Fiona slept soundly and was surprised the next morning to actually feel quite refreshed. She had dreamed of Dragons and Doves. A lightness filled her whole body as she showered and wickedly decided to remain naked for the day.

Julia was already up and baking when the naked woman found her way into the kitchen and helped herself to coffee and pastries. "Fuck, Fiona that cock of yours has grown even bigger. Keep going like it is and it will be dragging on the floor!" Julia exclaimed as she watched the young woman sit with her legs widespread and the big appendage hanging over the edge of her chair and a good length of it swinging beneath her.

"Wanna suck it, baby?" she replied with a wide grin.

"Yes, but I am going to stuff it up my arse today, Fi. Want to be broken in by you so that Danny and Kev can finally fuck me hard between the two of them." The older woman turned around, bent over and flipped up the very short pleated skirt she was wearing. A large coloured button greeted Fiona's amazed eyes. It was planted firmly between the woman's gently wobbling arse cheeks.

"How big is it?"

"Bigger than Silly Fiona," the woman replied. It was the pet name for the large broad length of cock shaped silicone that she used when thinking of her beautiful cousin fucking her brains out.

Fiona's hot cock meat began to fill with blood. The wide head expanded as the huge tool rose until it sat firmly wrapped in its owner's hot full tits.

"When did you get it, slut?"

"While you were shopping for new clothes. There is a lovely adult shop just tucked behind the coffee shop where we had lunch."

"Anything else exciting in there?" Fiona asked mischievously. She was already thinking of some nasty things she could do with George when he arrived in the next few days. The thought of his big cock in her cunt made her moisten. In all her playing she had done since she came home so far nothing except tongues and fingers had entered her neglected holes.

"You into bondage, Fi?" Julia asked as she finished lifting out several new batches of biscuits from her ovens and placed them on cooling racks.

Fiona found herself giggling as the woman continued on doing normal domestic things while her arse chewed on a thirty centimetre dildo up her arse and discussed bondage.

"As long as there is no pain, Ju-ju. I don't mind a cunt slap or a little light spanking on my arse but burning wax and nipple clamps that look like the jaws of a Sater fish are not my cup of tea." A Sater fish was a particularly ugly creature that lived deep in the oceans of their new world. It had several rows of long wicked teeth that had been known to take fingers off ignorant fishermen.

"How about cuffs, ropes and anal beads?"

The look on Fiona's face was a delight to Julia as she watched the younger woman absentmindedly rubbed her large tits gently up and down over the hot cock head between them. She watched and did not interrupt the girl's self-play.

"Or a big strap-on so I could fuck all your tight neglected little holes after George goes back home?"

Fiona's eyes closed in pleasure. The cock between her tits began to weep clear fluids that allowed the tits to slide even easier as Fiona hunched her hips slightly up and down and tit-fucked herself.

"A big one," Fiona suggested with a small pant.

"They had ones that even shoot cum when the user's pussy clamps down on the bag inside her or holds in her hand. I prefer the one with something filling my cunt. That way I can mash your tits especially if I have your big cock trapped between them titty fucking yourself like you are now," she sniggered as Fiona finally realised what she was doing.

"Oh my," Fiona giggled as she hurriedly dropped her cock from her firmly held tits.

"It was lovely to watch, Fi," Julia said softly as she came over to her sister and leaned down to gently tongue the cock fluids that covered the woman's nipples. Playfully she held one of Fiona's stiffened nubs in her teeth. "Sure you don't like nipple clamps," she mumbled around the tit.

"Your teeth aren't biting me without mercy, Ju-ju. They just hold enough."

Fiona wobbled her tit up and down in the firmly holding oral grip. "See, no pain, just little shocks straight down my cock and into my hot twat," Fiona panted as she rubbed her hand gently through Julia's hair.

"How about we stop just now, and you go and get dressed," Julia said when she let Fiona's nipple free. "Danny and Kev are coming around for smoko soon and I want to let them see a bit of me without fucking me. You hide until I signal and then come in and pretend you are hurt that they aren't playing with you too."

"How about I hide and just watch them play. Get them to give your arse a good rogering with that dildo and after they leave I fuck it hard and long," Fiona counter proposed.

"Don't you want to play, Fi?" Julia asked a little disappointed.

"Of course but I told them to save some presents for the cabin. My present is going to let them play with my big cock. However, I want to make sure George is not going to get all worried about doing things with them. I want to make sure he is as ready for playing with them as I am. I do not intend to go through life being a one prick princess. Best to make sure now than find out later on."

"I see and what happens if George doesn't want you playing the whore when you want to?"

"Then perhaps we are not as compatible as we hoped. I know that George wants to fuck you. Has seen your hot cunt cumming under my tongue many times. But I don't want to limit my playing to just licking and fucking females either. This girl has a deep throat, a hot pussy and from the fucking George gave it before we left on break, a sensitive and welcoming arsehole as well. I want to be gangbanged, Ju-ju, just as much as you do."