Futa Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok then, sister lover, you have a deal. Hide somewhere and I will let the boys fuck my face and play with the toy up my arse here in the kitchen. When they go you better finish off the job I get them to start!"

"I'll just be in my room, Ju-ju. I already have my spy cameras set up," she looked up to the ceiling. Several dull white lights, unnoticeable unless you really knew where to look, were already on.

"You perv!" Julia said with a laugh as she slapped her sister's bottom as she grabbed her full cup of coffee and plate of biscuits and headed for her room. There was a shout from the backdoor as she closed her bedroom door.

Both Danny and Kev were impressed by the length of the dildo they eagerly rammed in and out of the well lubricated arsehole of their lover. Kev, his largish tool deep in her lover's mouth, held Julia's ankles high and wide as his best mate slid the enormous dong gently with small movements in and out of Julia's arse as she lay on her back over the kitchen table. Danny was moaning and groaning in time with the squirming woman. "Please, Ju," he asked again.

Julia pressed Kev's cock out of her mouth. "Not yet, Danny love. Just play now and up at the cabin I will let you jam your big cock up my arse anytime you want. I just wanted to feel a bit slutty today and see if my arse was ready for cock. Fiona is not going to be out long. I only had it up there because I was feeling a bit antsy this morning, it feels good but you are only moving it a little bit. When you two fuck it I want hard full fucking."

Danny grinned as he pushed the big dildo back until the narrow hole of her arse closed over the big base and surrounded the smaller stem that attached to the button like handle. It effectively locked the big dildo in place until someone came and pulled it out. He leaned down and gave her a long kiss with his tongue to her cunt as he watched her swallow Kev's cock again.

Julia squirmed in pleasure as the two big men jerked their cocks into her wide open mouth and allowed her to suck them both clean just as the alarm on Danny's communicator chimed. It was time for them to go back to the job.

"Lucky, heh," Julia said softly. "You could have been fucking me all day and got into trouble for not finishing that job before End-cycle. Only five more days left until we go, Danny."

"Then, little lady," the man said softly, "Me and Kevvie got some presents to show you."

Julia giggled as the two boys retrieved their shorts, they never wore underwear, donned their work boots and left her spread and happy on the solid kitchen table.

The men gone, Julia sighed and closed her eyes, a happy smile shaped her still sperm covered lips. She was in love, deeply in love with the two Kiwis. An insistent tug on the silicone monster in her tingling arse caused her to open her eyes just as a hot heavy log of meat fell onto her heated cunt. The emptiness in her arsehole as the dildo completely left her and was placed carefully on the table beside her made her buck her hips in need.

The cock slid down her wet pussy and in. She grunted as the huge weapon split her lips. It pushed forward in a long fluid motion as she felt her body rearrange itself to take its hard wide length. Julia closed her eyes in bliss as the hot pulsating meat soaked in her creamy cunt. When it began to retreat she almost cried out at its removal. The heat that suddenly pressed against her anus and gently forced its way in was a welcome substitution. Soft fingers caressed her largish clit as centimetre after centimetre of hot cock filled her more than ready arse.

The two, one submissive and deeply breathing woman, the other aggressive and evilly grinning Futa, said nothing as the cock continued its easy slide into the depths of the willing bowels of the woman lying on the kitchen table. When Fiona felt the constriction around the end of cock where Julia's bowels went beyond the length of silicone she had been thoroughly fucked with, she stopped pressing forward. Julia's hips rolled as she submitted to the heat inside her. She could feel her sphincter rippling along that heat and for a moment she felt as if her body was trying to draw it in further. A strange sensation of opening occurred within her that made her stomach flutter. Fiona groaned as the rest of her cock surged inwards and buried itself fully. She could feel the heat of Julia's cunt against her mons and the pleasant sensation of Julia's hard little clittie nubbin pressed tightly on her naked flesh.

Fiona's hips began to slowly rock backwards and forwards as Julia groaned in eager acceptance of the big tool inside her arse. The sounds of wetness as the strokes became longer and harder became a familiar cadence as Julia rubbed her clit in time with Fiona's flat stomach and hard pubis hitting her wet cunt. "Ohhhh! Fi, Fi, I'm cumming!" groaned Julia.

Her moans and cries of cumming, cumming continued as Fiona fucked her harder and harder. The Futa woman loved the heat of the wet cunt against her and searing tightness surrounding her cock. Julia felt as if she was burning up as her arse surrounded the big cock inside her. "So hot, Ju-ju! Your arse is so fucking hot!" Fiona panted as her lover squealed and groaned as her hips bucked harder trying to grind the hot meat deeper into herself.

"Fuck me! Fi, please fuck me harder. Ram that fucking big stick up so hard it comes out my mouth and fucking blows on my face!" Julia screamed as Fiona pulled her cock back until it almost pulled Julia's arse inside out before slamming it back to its full depth again.

Julia began tearing at her full tits and slapping her cunt as the big cock rammed backward and forward. "Oh, fuck, Fi, I'm going to piss myself!"

"Do it, piggy!" Fiona squealed. "Piss a big fountain all over us!"

The stream that shot from the wide open flaps above her full fleshed cock was like a firehose suddenly turned on. Fiona felt the hot fluid hit her chest and cover her breasts. Julia spurted long and hard as Fiona rammed her cock deep and held it. "I'm such a piggy bitch whore!" Julia screamed as she slapped at her still pissing cunt. Fiona grunted in agreement.

"I am going to shoot out the back of your arse, Ju-ju. It's cumming, it's cumming!" she shouted as her cock erupted deep in her lover's squirming body.

The two women closed their eyes in ecstasy as both came at the same time. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Julia sighed as she felt the hot cream fill her bowels and some other channel deep in her body. She could smell the heat of her lover, herself and the tangy aroma of her excited arsehole.

"I love you, Ju-ju," Fiona almost sobbed as she bent forward and pressed her lips softly to the woman's heaving breasts.

"You better, lover. My virgin arsehole is going to be a little tender later after you pull that fucking big log out of it!" the woman grinned. "No, no, not yet!" she protested as the lips left her nipples and the big cock began to move gently out of her deep arse pussy.

"Leave it in me, deep," she begged as Fiona eased herself back into the sloppy depths.

Fiona giggled as Julia seemed to find comfort in the hot meat back fully inside. "You like that, little whore?" she asked softly.

"Extremely good, Fi. Almost better than ice-cream and cake."

Fiona was trembling with mirth. Ice-cream and cake was Julia's favourite food for when the two girls first met and shared a bowl of it on the front steps. It seemed to be something that bonded them over the cycles as tragedy and mishap brought them together for various reasons, including the death of both of their parents.

"Might tell the boys to fill your big cunt with ice-cream and see if they can eat it all," Fiona joked as she gently prodded the still wet and open hole in front of her.

"No, no, Fi. Gotta to be hot stuff in there. Maybe some ice to cool me down after. But definitely no filling me up. My cunt would freeze and then I couldn't fuck!" the woman laughed.

"Then I would never do that, baby. Two hot little sluts like us have to be ever ready."

"Fiona," Julia asked in a quizzical voice when she returned from the shower after finally allowing her lover to extract her cock from her deep arse. Fiona was drying herself as she returned to the kitchen and found herself looking for something to eat. Julia heated her a pie and put together a salad to have on the side with it. She made the woman sit on a stool at the kitchen bench.

"Yes, Julia," she answered in a mumble as she stuffed lettuce and pie in her mouth at the same time.

"Could you not show your cock to the boys until we have gift giving up at the cabin?" she asked gently.

"Do you think that is wise, Ju-ju? I mean if suddenly the boys find I have this big cock on End-cycle eve and don't like it?" she suggested.

"Don't you worry about your big cock and them, lover. They have a thing for cock. Apparently they were resigning themselves to just be each other's lover. Those two have ploughed more cock up each other's arse and down each other's throats than they could count. We have a promise to keep with each other over End-cycle," she replied.

"What sort of promise?"

"You will have to wait and find out, baby," Julia teased.

"Well while we are talking about giving out presents, Ju-ju," Fiona began. "We have to consider George as well. I promised him your tight little cunt. How are Danny and Kev going to handle that?"

"I have already told them that your boyfriend is coming with us on holiday. They were very keen to know about him. I showed them some of the video of him jerking his big knob and you telling him that you were going to eat him and me at the same time. They wanted to know if you would eat them while I sat on their cocks as well.

"I told them that I think that sharing that honour all around was a great gift."

"Sharing it?" Fiona asked softly. She was aware that her cunt was becoming wet again.

"Kev said he was looking forward to eating your cunt while George stuffed you. He also wanted to know if George might let him suck on that big head of his, while Danny twitched his arse and wondered if he could open his arse enough to get him buried to the hilt."

"Sounds like we are not the only sluts around here, Ju-ju," Fiona giggled.

"I think your George is a slut too, Fiona. I didn't show the boys, but I did watch that part where he said he wanted to have you fuck him up his hot slutty arse!" Julia giggled in high pitched mirth.

"He comes tonight, Julia. I find I am really impatient for him to get here!"