Futa Dragons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man behind her grinned and began to jack hammer her tight cunt. It was like he wanted to beat it into submission as punishment for not being around his cock for the past month and a half. Fiona wheezed and groaned as his rapid movements sent her pussy into convulsions time after time. "How much do you think I've grown, Fi?" he panted in her ear as he buried himself deep in her frantically spasming channel and held his cock there as her hips trembled and threatened to collapse under his assault.

"Lots, baby," she murmured as she turned her head to kiss him and found it too difficult.

"Specialist in Primrose unlocked a chain of links in my pelvis. Apparently it is a common problem with Thallusians. It's why a lot of them are such little dicked males. Gave me another eight centimetres," he chuckled as he gave his panting Futa girlfriend several more rapid thrusts of his enlarged cock causing her to cum once more.

"Cum for me, George. Cum in my slutty cunt and make me feel like a woman," she groaned as he slowly rocked his cock backwards and forwards inside her hot box. The sound of her fluids covering him and sloshing inside her as he fucked with long slow strokes was music to his ears.

He began the long strokes that signalled his ride to bliss. His cock almost leaving her hot channel before ramming back deep and banging his pelvis against her arse. His big heavy balls slapped into her thigh and the edge of pussy flaps. She reached back and spread her arse cheeks wide, pulling the flimsy panty material upwards to show him her winking pink arsehole and to allow him to press right to its heat. The thrusting became stronger and faster. Fiona could only hold on tightly to her arse cheeks and wail as he hammered her hard. It was the most wonderful thing she had felt since the first time he had fucked her virgin pussy.

George was calling her his whore and slut. She sighed in joyous welcome of his expressions of love for her. George was far too shy to call her those sorts of names when he was not in heat. It was his deep love for her that let him release his inner beast. Feeling him begin to swell she concentrated on tightening her opening as much as she could and was rewarded with his fierce groan of surprise. With one last energetic rush he fucked her harder and faster before finally slamming deep inside her and yelling that he was cumming deep in his beautiful Futa slut. A fat thumb sliding into her tight arsehole at the same time caused Fiona to buck in wild abandon as she came with him.

The heat of his sperm caused her to squeal in delight. She knew that she was hot, she had felt the heat inside her all the way up to her chest as she rode the flitter as fast as she dared into town to meet him. George's flood of spunk deep inside her surpassed that heat in almost scalding flood. Her body tensed and writhed as if she could feel the tiny swimmers penetrating every pore of her deep entrance and womb looking for an egg to fertilise. They would find none but she hoped they enjoyed the drink of her own hot fluids pouring back down through her wet and welcoming flesh.

He gave her arse cheek a quick slap and told her to roll over as he slid his cock from her tight confines. Fiona quickly complied as she knew what was coming next. George loved to suck her cunt dry of both of their juices once he had fucked her hard and deep. She squealed in delight as the long tongue ploughed into her wet open passage almost like another cock. George drank her like a thirsty horse as she groaned and reached for the small clips that would release her cock. His large hand stopped her. "No cock play until you've sucked mine clean," he growled and reversed his body up and over her as she lay flat on the roomy seat. His cock was dripping with cum and her juices. Hungrily she slurped it into her wide stretched mouth. Sucking her own cock had given her the ability to stretch her lips wide. She blessed it as once again she marvelled at the large flange that eased into her mouth. Her cunt juices and his cock cream were both hot on her tongue. She moaned in delight at the delicious flavour she had been craving for what seemed an eternity.

Moaning around his throbbing rock hard cock she could do little but tongue and suck his big dick as he pushed it deeper into her throat. Relaxing she let him force it all the way until his big heavy nuts rested across her nose. He smelled divine. The combination of his cum and her pussy juice almost caused her to drool as she sucked and savoured the flesh delivered treat.

His tongue had found her G-spot and was torturing her delightfully as it rubbed and prodded the lumpy flesh. It caused her cunt to continuously clench and give up all of her juices from deep inside her hot wet tunnel.

She barely felt the change in the flitter's pitch as it began a shallow descent into the far outskirts of Camp Hill where her home nestled in a very small satellite community of houses and expansive forest. Her mouth was busily sucking her juices from the base of George's cock as he slowly face fucked her with only a few centimetres of movement. Swallowing around the big head in her throat she felt him shuddering as she wickedly raised her hands and caressed his soft arse. It was so hard to concentrate on anything as George's tongue swirled and stabbed within her heated hole.

They were still busily sucking on each other and grinding their hips close to another orgasm when a flickering of the lights alerted them to the final descent to the landing area at the back of Fiona's home. George did not even notice. He was lost in the taste and heat of his girlfriend's body and the wonderful sensations of her throat massaging the head of his slowly moving cock. He was tensing in preparation to dump his load deep inside her gullet and hopefully, if he could lift a little, into her hot sucking mouth.

His tongue had found the little patch beneath the big cock of his Futa girl and was rapidly stroking them as Fiona bucked and thrashed beneath him. With a muted roar he began to spew his cream into her throat and lifted to fill her mouth to overflowing. She was trying to say something but he ignored it in favour of the fire that was shooting through his mind as he unloaded spurt after spurt into her now rapidly swallowing mouth. "Hot, hot, so fucking hot," was all he could make out of her mumbling and humming around his big prick.

Lifting his head from her pulsating pussy he watched her opening shudder as the woman came as well. His small laugh of satisfaction turned to a shriek of surprise as a kindly smiling face looked through the passenger side window and licked its lips in delight at the sight of Fiona's widespread legs and drooling cunt. "Hi, I'm Julia," the woman laughed as she opened the door and pressed her lips forward and gave the stunned man a long toe curling kiss.

George felt his cock find enough energy to fire another hot heavy spurt of cream into the sucking mouth wrapped around his still hard meat.

"Pl- pleased to meet you in the flesh, Julia," he stammered shyly when she left his lips. She smelled and tasted amazing. Her eyes were twinkling with merriment as she stepped back only a little way. Caressing Fiona's calves she looked shyly up at George.

"Would you mind?" she asked coyly.

"Not at all, Julia. I believe you know this part of her quite well," he grinned as the woman had nodded her head at the still wide spread legs of Fiona.

He shifted slightly and found himself truly exhilarated as Julia dipped her head and her tongue probed into the heated flesh of the woman still prone beneath him and idly flicking her tongue around his still rock hard cock.

Fiona groaned. Julia softly sucked her pussy lips and nibbled the soft inner ones gently. She felt George dip and soon his long tongue was combining with hers as they worked Fiona's cunt over together. If it were not for the big cock in her mouth effectively gagging her she would have demanded that the pair let her go. At the moment she could do very little. She sucked and chewed on his dick as the two of them tenderly and quite easily brought her to orgasm several more times before giggling and moving off her and let her mouth be emptied.

"Bastards," she whimpered as she lay exhausted on the seat.

"You loved it, you big cocked slut!" her sister cried as she gave the still spread legged woman's cunt a soft slap.

"Well my big cock still needs some attention, you pair of cunt lickers."

"Fucked all the way here and sucked off when you got here and your big cannon hasn't fired, Fiona!" Julia questioned in disbelief.

"I sort of blocked it off," Fiona replied shyly. She belatedly closed her legs when the coolness of the night air swept around the two warm bodies staring at her in disbelief and hit her directly on her still very wet opening. It was a shock after the scalding of George's hot cum and the grinning pair's heated mouths.

"You are going to explain that while we have tea and biscuits, Missy," said Julia firmly as she urged the pair to get themselves inside. "Don't worry about clothes, George. It's nearly midnight and no-one is around this place at night."

The rain had stopped long before they had arrived as George found himself naked in the slightly cool air and helping his lovely futa girlfriend to disembark from the flitter. He shivered, as did Fiona as they followed the brightly giggling Julia who led the way to the open doorway of the home. It was the only light George could see anywhere in the darkness. Safely in the house, but still naked and with his cock at full mast, George was delighted when he found the kitchen warm and comfortable. Fiona let his hand go and told him she would be with them shortly. She disappeared up the stairs that led to her rooms. Julia led him through to the kitchen.

"Fi, told me that your planet is a bit warmer than ours, George, so I made the fire up in the lounge and set the vents open," she informed him. "The whole place should be toasty but if you don't mind," she added and dropped her robe and placed it on the hook behind the door to the laundry. She didn't finish her question or get his reply, he assumed she knew what his reply would be anyway. She was delightfully naked.

Busily preparing tea and retrieving her containers of pastries and biscuits she did not notice the lusty looks George was giving her as he waited for Fiona to come back from her room.

"Little slut's been like that since I kicked that wanker out of the house, lover," Fiona giggled as she sidled past her sister and slid a hand over her arse and then goosed her.

Fiona, too, was wonderfully naked. Gone was the flimsy underwear. George found he had liked it anyway, but the unobstructed view of her beautiful genitals was far better. He beckoned her to come and stand in front of him as he sat at the table. Her cock was soft and hung down. It covered her lovely pussy with its thick fleshy length.

Julia found herself smiling in happiness as the slightly overweight man with his puffy nipples and big cock rampant between his legs tenderly and lovingly inspected his Futa woman. Fiona rubbed her hands softly through his hair as he gently pulled and hefted her big tool. Julia was not surprised when the man's long tongue, her eyes closed briefly in lusty thoughts of that being shoved up her holes, extended from his mouth and slowly tasted and teased its full length. Thallusians had a tendency to sense a lot more with their tongues than humans did with their noses and eyes.

"Well, Georgie?" Fiona asked, "Is it real?"

The man nodded his head absentmindedly. He was in awe as the cock began to harden and lengthen under his oral administration. His hands simply massaged the base as the cock grew and straightened. "It is so beautiful," he whispered as he kissed the head of her cock and sucked briefly on the eye to encourage its weeping fluids into his mouth.

"No more than that, you two, please," begged Julia softly as she came to stand beside Fiona. The cock was fully hard now and George giggled like a girl as he pressed its wet tip in between the full globes of Fiona's tits.

"I see now how Julia got that picture," he said hotly. "You really can fuck your own tits."

"I love watching it. Also love having it between my own as well," Julia sighed huskily. This was not going to end until Fiona had emptied her cannon. Julia was definitely going to help with that, George willing or not.

It was Fiona that stopped their play. "Enough, sluts. I am as dry as a piece of toast and if I shoot more fluids now I will shrivel up like a prune. You can both," she put her arm around Julia and pulled her close, "suck and jerk me off after. Right now I need some tea and cake!"

She pulled her cock away from George and turned away from them both. Her head bowed as she was silent for a moment. Both of them heard the heavy slap as her cock meat instantly softened and fell back to hang between her legs.

"Impressive!" George exclaimed.

"Stand up, George and turn around!" ordered Fiona.

The man meekly did as he was asked. "Bend over," she said softly.

She knelt and beckoned Julia to do the same. Taking the woman's hand she gently showed her the small ridge behind George's huge scrotum. "Press there," she instructed her sister. The woman did and was happily surprised when George's big cock fell and slapped against his balls. The cock shrivelled and almost disappeared within seconds.

Fiona gave his arse cheek a soft kiss as Julie emulated her on the other one. Both giggled as George jumped a little.

"Thallusian sluts like it from behind," Fiona informed her giggling sister.

"I see someone has been researching," George said with a laugh as he sat back down on the chair. He noted with surprise that Fiona's big cock had all but disappeared. A clit-like swelling sat between her hefty pussy flaps of only around three or four centimetres long.

He looked to Julia's bald pussy and noted that the woman also had a large clit. It was around two or three centimetres long and appeared that it may grow even longer when fully aroused.

"If you want your slutty arse used, baby I have to make sure I know what you are built like. Julia is a Futa girl. She has a nice deep cunt, throat and arse. I can sheath my full cock inside her and make her scream and cum like a fountain. I can't very well jam this big thing of mine up your arse to the hilt and expect the same," Fiona said matter-of-factly as she sipped her hot tea.

"I guess not," George said shyly. Julia realised that with his cock soft George was now much more timid.

"Would you like to change the subject, George?" she asked politely noting his red face and bowed head.

"No, no, no," he answered quickly. "I know it seems like I am soft and shy, but I want to learn how to be much more open with people. I love Fi and I want to be able to frankly discuss things with her and her family. From what I have heard it seems that ignorance in families is what causes trouble. I am happy to talk and learn about you, Julia. I know you love Fiona too. I must admit that I would never have thought that I would be sitting at a table with two beautiful women and naked before. My Aunt would be mortified but I find I am liking it very much."

Julia noted that George's eyes were wide and it seemed as if he was mentally recording everything that was happening around him. She grinned at the thoughts that she would be able to help this big soft shy man overcome generations of inhibitions.

It was almost dawn before the three retired to bed. Fiona did not get her cock sucked but it was of much discussion during the late night, early morning between the three eager conversationalists. George was still running on Thallix II time and was wide awake. Fiona and Julia found that they were keyed up as they discussed everything from cock sucking, to fisting to arse fucking.

George found himself listening raptly as Julia described the wonderful orgasms she had with the huge Futa cock shoved up her small firm arse. Had chuckled in delight as Fiona described her tight little cunt opening like a flower to spray her fountain of piss in the air and over them. Both George and Julia had expressed a desire to meet the little tailor that had shown Fiona that even very small women with the right genetic makeup could sheath her weapon. George even had an opinion about her husband and her lovers.

"There is a species called Yarune. They are a big humanoid race that live several hundred light years from here. I know that they get the urge to wander quite a lot. We have several thousand of them on Thallix II. They are reputed to be slow but very knowledgeable. They can even appear to be very dim-witted. I believe that they are fantastic at creating things in all sorts of materials. Perhaps they are the ones that make the objects that Sara designs?

"Anyway they also have a reputation for being very open in their marriages. Brothers will marry but each shares their wife with the others. It is a communal thing. They all share the raising of offspring and are reputed to be very loyal to one another's children. Of course it seems that most times no-one is really sure who sired whom."

"Sara seemed to be more interested in their long cocks. She kept telling me long, long," Fiona smirked.

"I am not sure about that but given their size I would expect them to be reasonably endowed," George replied.

"Apparently not as thick as me," Fiona boasted.

"Not surprised, sister!" Julia added.

George began to ask about her ability to shrink, even almost hide her massive tool. Fiona had simply tapped her head. Opening her legs she showed them that her little trick of several hours previous had worn off. A long thick sausage of cock flopped out between her open thighs.

Deftly Julia had knelt and slid the bulbous head and almost ten centimetres of shaft into Fiona's pussy. The woman only barely sighed as her little female lover tucked her away. After that Julia had announced that it was time for them all to go and get some shut-eye. "No games until later and then, George," she gave the man a hot-eyed stare. "I expect that bone feeding my pussy as well. We sisters are a sharing, caring pair of whores."

George had shyly smiled and nodded. Fiona gave her sister a long hard kiss and then took her man off to her bedroom. Both of them fell asleep almost the instant their heads touched the pillows.

Danny and Kev had been warned by Julia that there was a visitor to their home and that they would get to meet him up at the cabin. The trip was planned for the second day after George's arrival. The two big men were heading up the day after George arrived and would have everything ready for when the two women and their guest arrived. They were delighted when Julia greeted them naked at the back door shortly after mid-morning and finalised their plans.

Both had grinned like Sater fish when Julia had told them in a hushed voice that beds were going to be loosely allocated. Kev and Danny were gently kissing her nipples as she spoke. Sighing she disengaged the pair and with a small snigger told them to behave. At the same time she was gently fisting their cocks that she had fished out of their shorts.

Kissing both of them wetly she had promised that as long as they were ready for anything then the next ten-days or more would be the best time ever. Agreeably the two had left her with the co-ordinates for the flitter trip and left with big smiles on their faces.

Both had smiled at each other as they left. Julia had no idea about what the men had already discussed about bedding arrangements. They hoped she continued to be as feisty as she had been on her back porch. Danny high fived his mate as they both agreed that Julia had never looked hotter.

Julia made lunch. It was all she could do not to go bounding into Fiona's room and wake the two young lovers and fuck them senseless. The quick visit by Danny and Kev and their hot mouths on her nipples and gently fingering of her arse and pussy had left her wanting more. However, she had sent the boys on their way without much more. She told them that they weren't allowed to fuck, suck or jerk each other either until she got there with Fiona and her boyfriend.