Futa Dragons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot! It's like I have just been hit in the cunt with a bucket of bathwater!" she groaned as she bent to kiss the man below her feverishly.

George chuckled as he felt the tight channel around his cock ripple intensely as if trying to milk more of his hot sperm from its tube.

Julia had barely caught her breath from the intense fucking she had just taken before she found herself almost upside down in George's lap as he and Fiona sucked her pussy and arse clean of juices. Fiona was also sucking on George's cock as he lay it across her wet and open hole and allowed his lover to suck both him and Julia at the same time. Fiona allowed her sister to ease down onto the floor as George followed her down and buried his long tongue into her tender twat. "Oh my goodness, Georgie!" she moaned as he found her G-spot and gave it a serious probing. Fiona left the pair hotly slurping at each other in a sixty-nine as she headed for the showers.

Joining her shortly afterwards George was limp and Julia grinning in delight. "Thank Platten for automated flitters," Julia purred as she washed George's back as Fiona washed hers and George washed Fiona. The three were concentrating on washing rather than sexual.

"Why is that?" asked George nervously.

"Because I am going to sleep all the way to the mountains. I will need to replenish my energy for the gangbanging I hope I am going to get for the next ten-day," she gurgled happily as she rinsed under the warm shower.

George breathed a sigh of relief that was unnoticed by either of the women as he watched them playfully wash each other's full breasts and exchange a number of soft kisses. For a moment he wondered if Julia had done any research on Thallusian personalities. He knew he had no presence on the servers but his Aunt did. As a CEO her profile was part of the transparency of Platten Computer Corporation. He could not remember if he was mentioned in either hers or his deceased mother's information.

The flitter was packed with all of their luggage, presents and a supply of food, alcohol and snacks. George had taken one look at their planned menu and shook his head in gentle admonishment. "If you two expect to spend a lot of time fucking your hearts out you are going to need much more nutritious and energy packed foods than these!" he had proclaimed. "Where is the nearest market?" he asked.

Julia and Fiona were astonished that the big soft man was ready to go shopping. Forty minutes later they were hanging over his shoulder as he picked, handled and rejected different fruits and vegetables before selecting an almost half trolley load of items. Julia reminded him that they were going to somewhere in the mountains and not going to get any more access to food and also they were unsure of how much could be kept or for how long.

George looked at the pair of them in disbelief. "Give me your communicator, Julia," he demanded brusquely. She handed it over with a puzzled frown on her face.

"Ah hah!" George exclaimed and told the pair to be quiet. He rang the number he had found. "Hi, Danny this is George, Fiona's friend."

There ensued one of the strangest one sided conversations the women had ever heard as the two males obviously spoke in a foreign language.

George began walking and talking at the same time beckoning the two women to bring the trolley with them. He removed items that he had already selected and picked some others that he had decided were better substitutes or would have been a double up of what they already had in the cabin. He wandered down a few more of the wide aisles and picked cans, bottles and containers of various foods. Finally he entered the meat hall and selected various cuts and trays of meats and poultry. Finally satisfied he gave whoever it was he was talking to on the communicator a very friendly, "Love you too, man. See you soon!" before he snapped it closed and handed it back to an amazed Julia.

"What the fuck?" Fiona was the first to speak just before Julia offered the same sentiment.

"Danny and Kev sound really nice," George responded innocently as he began sliding items into the packaging conveyor. He nonchalantly slid his card through the slot as he strolled to the other end of the belt and took hold of the trolley with its nicely packed and boxed items safely inside it. He set it off towards the flitter now hovering just outside the loading area. He carefully placed his purchases into the large storage compartment and beckoned the women to board as he pressed the auto return on the trolley and sent it on its way.

"You talked to him like you knew him for ages," Julia said as she looked hard at the man positioning himself in the co-pilot's chair as she settled into the back seat.

"Men who like good food and can cook know what they want," he answered easily.

"What was the crack about sausages? That certainly didn't sound like cooking to me!" Fiona cackled as she punched the home code.

"He simply asked if I enjoyed thick ones or thin, spicy or plain. Apparently Kev makes his own. Lucky I rang though, he forgot some spices," George could not help the small smirk that crossed his face as the two women seethed with wanting to know every detail of his conversation with the two men. Kev and Danny had been very flirty on the communicator. They were quite happy to exchange double-entendres with the man that they had heard quite a bit about. In truth they had also exchanged a number of emails with him as well after they identified themselves as being friends of Julia and Fiona. George had also a suspicion that the two were much more than the two women in the flitter thought they were. For now he would keep his thoughts to himself until he had gotten a chance to meet them.

"What about buns?" Julia asked.

"They have plenty and anyway I said I could bake some," he said innocently.

"No, no, no, George," Fiona giggled at the serious faced man beside her. "We heard you say that soft or firm was fine with you. And, hotdogs or hamburgers. I know that those are euphemisms for pussy lips, George!"

"We were simply discussing which we preferred to wrap around our sausages," George replied unconcerned about her charge of impropriety.

"You three buggers have already set us up for fucking haven't you!" exclaimed Julia from the back seat.

"No, Ju-ju, I think Danny and Kev put the hard word on Georgie and in a roundabout way asked if I was going to be included on the menu," Fiona declared in triumph.

George blushed.

"They told you, somehow, that I said I was not going to jump into their arms until you said it was ok, didn't they?" she asked in almost disbelief.

This innocent, soft looking man had carried out a conversation about food purchases. In it somehow he managed to convey to two men that he had only talked to online and exchanged a few emails his willingness to not only fuck them but indicated that he would be quite happy to see his girlfriend screwed with their hot cocks as well.

"What has caramel and cream got to do with bar-b-ques, George?" Julia asked softly. She thought Fiona was being a little bit too presumptuous of the quiet man sitting in the front seat as the flitter cruised back to their home.

"There are many sauces that can be used on skewered meats on a hot bed of coals, Julia. I have a recipe for barbequed breast that works very well with hot caramel and cream. It is a very nice combination if the breast meat is lovely and tender," he answered slowly.

"Now I know you bastards have been talking behind our backs!" squealed Julia crossly. She leaned forward in her seat and punched George in the shoulder. "The boys always talk about covering my tits in hot cream when they are screwing me from both ends! You know all about it, don't you?"

"I have not the slightest idea of what you do with Danny and Kevin, Julia. Only what you have told me and what Fi has described in her emails. I have only had one or two brief messages from the boys. One to ask me if I liked fishing. Apart from that nothing much else," he replied.

"I never thought I would hear you lie, George," Fiona said in mock disappointment. "You do know that I can hack your email account and find out the truth?"

"But you wouldn't," George answered her with a confidence he really didn't feel. If Fiona started chasing his emails she would be in for a big shock. He was protected by the most secure servers known and that included any government or military installation in the galaxy.

"No, I wouldn't," she admitted.

"So let's just say that your imaginations are running away with you because both of you are both very keen to have more than one cock in you at a time as you experienced this morning, Julia. If I am wrong then tell me," George spoke softly as he forced himself to look both women in the eyes.

"Oh fuck yeah, she squealed and came like a fucking flooded river. I reckon I can handle that too," Fiona gushed as she leaned over and kissed her boyfriend.

Julia had simply groaned and lay back on the seat with her hands rubbing into her tight jean clad crotch in a near heated frenzy. "A hot flooded river, Fi. Oh boy are these boys going to be in for a surprise!"

"See you are both just horny and let yourselves hear what you wanted. Why don't we head up tonight? We can sleep on the way and start the whole break off with a fresh perspective once everything," he looked pointedly at his Futa girlfriend, "is out in the open."

"I have no idea how to do that yet, George," she wailed softly.

"I think I do," said George softly. He described his idea as the flitter quietly landed and chimed as it unlocked its doors to allow its passengers to disembark.

Fiona and Julia kissed the big man between them hard as they agreed that his idea just might work. They all linked arms as they entered the house. George returned a few minutes later to collect the cold box from the storage compartment. He would freeze it all now that they were not leaving until the morning.

Danny and Kev were surprised when an email arrived from George containing an animated video. An hour later they both eagerly sat together and replied to him thanking him for giving them a wonderful fantasy to ponder about. They would really love to meet one in the flesh. His reply, speedily sent, was a little strange. It contained only one line.

Dreams can come true, boys.

"Does that mean he is a Futanari, Kev?" Danny asked his friend as they lay side by side on hammocks in the warm evening.

"Now that would be fun, wouldn't it?" replied Kev with a small chuckle.

"What time they getting here?"

"Sometime around lunch he said."

"I really do wish we hadn't promised Julia that we wouldn't. I reckon I could hit the ceiling from here," Danny groaned as he distracted himself by taking a long swig on his glass of wine.

"Just a few more hours, mate. Wanna go fishing in the morning?"

"Yeah, reckon that might be a good idea."

"What about that other stuff Fiona gave you. That might pass a few hours," suggested Kev.

Danny clicked his fingers he had forgotten about the small box, remote control and the memory chip. He leapt up and got Kev to follow him. For the next few hours they carefully placed the little off white chips, no bigger than the nail on Danny's little finger, in various locations around the big main cabin.

Satisfied with their handiwork the two men finished their wine and went to bed and slept easily until the sun arose.

The two women at Camp Hill tossed and turned as they pondered what excitement was in store over the next few days.

George slept as soundly as a newborn. His plans for bringing all of these people that had been telling him how much they loved each other was coming to its rightful climax. He may be soft and shy, he thought to himself, but he was an excellent manipulator and strategist. It was a talent he had learned off his caring, shy, but sometimes ruthless, mother. He thanked her in his thoughts as he dropped off to sleep.

When George arose just before dawn his body was feeling totally at ease in the new time zone and temperature. He didn't need a jacket as he stood at the stove and lightly brushed butter onto his pastries just before he popped them into the oven. He hunted for and found the jams and cream he wanted to finish their construction. Julia was the first to rise. She was naked when she came into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around the big man in her kitchen and told him that she should be doing that. Politely the man told her that she was barred from cooking for the holiday. She was for fucking and looking beautiful. Julia blushed a deep red as the man held her at arm's length and lustily looked up and down her body. Her nipples hardened and she could feel her pussy getting wetter as he obviously very much enjoyed what he was looking at.

Expecting the man to at least fire up her motors with some gentle caressing of her much firmer tits and soft pussy she was almost disappointed when he told her it was time for clothes. At least, he added her until they got to Lake Makiza where Danny and Kev's cabin was. Sleepily but very happy she turned around and obeyed. She even backed up for a second gentle smack on her soft behind as he chuckled and obliged before telling her to scoot.

Fiona had heard her boyfriend's command to her sister and dressed first before she appeared in the kitchen. George eyed her very short skirt and skimpy top. Her big breasts bounced in her top as she bopped her way into the kitchen and bumped hips with George.

"I assume you have no underwear under those clothes you are almost wearing?" George asked with a wide grin.

"Not a stitch, baby. I intend to give your mates an eyeful," she giggled.

"You do realise, Fiona, that now, Danny and Kev think that I am the Futanari? They are expecting to find a sweet tight pussy under my big balls," he chuckled as the woman pouted at him.

"They wish," she said as she slapped him on his soft behind.

"It won't matter who has what by the time we are all finished up there," Julia said breezily as she returned to the kitchen with a similar get up to her adopted sister.

"You know that my tongue can taste both of you, don't you?" George said with a smile of pleasure as he let his tongue slip out of his mouth and waggle in the air in front of them.

"That tongue is going to get a lot of work, George. Do you think you are up for it?" asked Fiona sexily as she poked her own tongue out at him and moved closer to kiss him.

Julia was right beside her as they both slipped out their tongues and pressed in tightly. George sighed as they met in a rush of saliva and heated lips. The oven chiming to alert him to his pastries being ready stopped them all from going much further.

An hour later they were packed and gone. Fiona had rolled her eyes when the big cook included his jams, cream and the last of the butter as last minute additions to his already full grocery boxes. George insisted that Julia and Fiona sleep in the back after both had complained of their restless night. He had softly spoken to the pair in a sing-song voice that the two women found extremely comforting and relaxing. It was not long before all thoughts of playing together in the back to relieve their tension were driven from their head and they were asleep. The trip to the cabin would take at least four hours, enough time for the sexy pair to re-energise if they let themselves calm down.

Reclining the pilot's chair he closed his eyes and let his mind go blank. Visions of Dragons and Doves flittered across his mind as well as hot images of his naked Aunt masturbating on his bed. He smiled as his shy and very pretty Aunt, whom was the subject of many of his adolescent fantasies and jerk off sessions, had cried out loudly how she wanted to fuck and suck his big pillar. Given his love for the small woman he contemplated how he could let her know that she could fulfil her own fantasies if she wished.

As they got closer to their destination he awoke and watched the two women on the back seat. He tasted the air with his tongue. Thankfully both of them were a little more settled than when the trip started. He could almost imagine the open state of both of their wet pussies. Turning his chair quietly he observed that both of their skirts and tops lay in a neat pile on the parcel rack behind them. Their bald sexes very appealing to his eyes as they slept with legs slightly apart head to toe. He didn't believe that they would obey him when he told them they were not to eat each other and go to sleep. They were surely very tempted as it seemed they carried out that activity at least once every day.

Fiona's big cock lay sideways on her thigh and across her groin. It was soft and very flaccid but still appeared to be quite long. Estimating that she was still at least nearly eighteen centimetres long. He retrieved his multi-purpose communicator and took several photos of it and of Julia as well. He grinned as he reviewed the others in his gallery. The huge cock in rampant splendour was his favourite. He grinned as several of his little Aunt with her fingers buried in her holes and groaning in orgasm as he spied on her were a close second. He flipped the phone shut when he sensed Julia was waking.

He placed his fingers to his lips when the woman sat up and found him looking at her and her sister. "Perv," she whispered with a huge smile.

"I love beauty," he answered her quietly. Fiona did not stir as Julia carefully slid off the bed and took up the co-pilot's chair. George quietly turned his around and faced out the front viewing porthole.

"George are you sure you are going to be ok watching someone else fuck her?" she asked softly.

"If I wasn't, Julia, I wouldn't be here. I know it is only early in our lives together but I have an inkling into what she is feeling now that she has been freed. She wants to experience everything she can. I find that I want to as well. I am lucky that she will let me try things with and, probably, without her. I have already had sex with you. It did not hurt Fiona's feelings that I was the first one to make the move and fuck you down on my cock.

"I will be happy to watch her fuck and suck Danny and Kev. I know that I will be happy to be with them as well."

"I love being a slut," she admitted to the man who sat quietly beside her and did not react in any way except positively to her declaration.

"I think I will also, Ju-ju," he said with a small shy smile.

"Did she tell you about that man?"

"Yes. I am pleased he is gone."

"But did she tell you that I loved it, at first? That I liked being made to do things to him and for him," she continued.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do, Julia?" he asked gently.

She nodded. "I want them all to tell me what to do and sometimes not even tell me, just do me. It makes me feel free. But," she hesitated.

"You feel ashamed, guilty that you like it?" he finished for her.

She nodded her head rapidly. How could this supposedly shy and inexperienced man know so much about how she felt? She thought to herself.

"I have a game you can play with me, Julia," he said in a low hypnotic tone.

"Yes."

"Anytime someone says," he thought for a moment, "I would like another pot of tea, Julia, you will stop what you are doing and kneel in front of them and suck their cock while you finger your pussy. If you cum first then you must immediately ask them to fuck you up the arse. If they cum first you must immediately stop fingering yourself, swallow their sweet, creamy delicious cum and then lay down, expose yourself fully and finish finger fucking yourself until you cum as well."

The woman beside him shivered with desire as George noted the sudden increase in excited heat coming from between her legs.

"If someone says, let's go fishing, you must not think of sex. You will not be allowed to think of sex until someone says the first words or someone calls you a slut," George said in a deep soft voice. The woman beside him was almost in a daze.