Futa Dragons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go fishing," he said quietly.

Julia immediately closed her legs and found herself looking out the porthole and trying to see if she recognised anything in the scenery around them that indicated how far they had to go. Eventually she spotted a large sign that said Makiza River. "Not far to go, George," she said brightly. "Danny said they are up the top of the Makiza River."

George was happy that the frown lines and worry had disappeared from the lovely woman's face. She was far too concerned about her needs and whether she would be considered a total whore for wanting to be happy in her sexuality. It was not for her to decide anymore, she would behave as she wanted to if the right things were said to her. At least until she recognised that her feelings were natural for her. She would lose her shame and worry as she realised that those who loved her were very happy for her to be who she was. It would set her free as well.

'That was a very nice thing you did for her, George,' a soft voice said in his mind.

He nodded to himself. Quickly he checked that Fiona still slept. He did not want her to be aware, yet, that her ancient ancestor spoke to him. Did not want her to know that it was she that had instilled in George a sense of purpose regarding those that he and his lovely Futa girlfriend loved dearly. She had opened his mind and let him see people more clearly and had helped him conquer some of his shyness and shown him that he could be very powerful in his own skin.

Julia softly kissed her sister awake when the computer voice told them that they were only thirty minutes from their destination. The woman looked soft and cuddly as she drowsily sat up and yawned then stretched. It did wonderful things to her breasts as her arms rose and fell. George told her to put her clothes back on and swap seats with Julia. When she was in place Julia hurriedly put her clothes on as well. The two looked very innocent as they sat watching the countryside roll by. Innocent but also very sexy, George decided.

He pressed the destination warning button on the console. It would send a signal to the cabin and alert the occupants that a craft was approaching. It was the equivalent of ringing the bell of an old fashioned door.

"I thought they said it was a cabin, Julia!" Fiona whistled in amazement as a huge complex of buildings suddenly arose on the side of the mountain. With the tree growths and obviously carefully selected materials and colours it made the whole complex blend in with the forest and huge lake beside it. The centre building looked bigger than her house and was surrounded by another eight buildings that appeared to be self-contained units. The almost invisible roof of another wide square building began to open as they approached. The flitter hovered until it fully retracted and then dropped gently through the roof and landed on a spacious concrete floor. Three other flitters were parked in the cavernous space. One they recognised as Danny's big work rig.

"Someone else is here?" questioned George as he indicated the two flitters.

"Not as far as I know," answered Julia with a puzzled frown.

Danny and Kev waved at them as they appeared at the far end of the garage. George could feel Fiona tensing beside him. It was her plan to have the boys come around to open her door and she would spread her legs wide as she slid out. They could not help but get a long look at her strange genitals. It would leave them in no doubt as to whom the Futanari among them was and it would give Fiona an indication of whether she would be accepted or not.

"Wait, lover," George said softly. "Let's see if we are their only guests first." He lightly stepped out of the parked rig and hailed the two Kiwis as they came over to the vehicle.

"George!" the two men exclaimed as they grasped his hand in their big paws and dragged him into a full body hug. Danny rubbed his nose on George's in traditional greeting. George was not surprised and gently rubbed back as his did also with Kev.

"Hi, lads. It is good to finally be here," George said jovially.

"Great to see you too, man," Danny replied. Kev was watching the two women still in the flitter.

"They are worried that you have some other guests here, Kev," George said in a whisper. He nodded his head to the two flitters parked near the far wall.

"Nah, just us. That one is a spare for going fishing," he pointed to the dilapidated and well-worn utility type flitter, he pointed to the other, "and the little silver one is a high speed flyer, in case we have to get home in a hurry," Danny explained.

He, Kev and George made their way to the passenger door. Kev opened it just as Fiona slid her left leg out to place it on the floor in preparation to getting out of her seat. Her bald and slightly moist pussy was on display for all to see. Kev grinned in delight at the beautiful woman's bare snatch. He noted that Dan had been right, she did have very big pussy flaps. He licked his lips as he saw Danny did as well. Both of them gasped in surprise as a big cock then dropped on the seat between her well spread legs and lightly banged against the lovely looking pussy. Kev dropped to his knees in front of the smiling woman and looked up at her in awe.

"Welcome, Hina, sister of the gods," he said softly and bowed his head towards her groin.

"Hina, is an ancient goddess of the Maori peoples," Julia explained softly. "It was believed that she possessed both the vagina and the penis. As a lot of ancient Gods and Goddesses were in the old world."

"I am not Hina, Kevin. I am your old friend, Fiona. I am sorry that I hid my real self away from you for so long but I was frightened," Fiona said softly as she placed a finger under the chin of the kneeling man.

"We would have never harmed you, even if we had known, Fi," said Danny softly as he helped his friend to his feet and then extended a hand to help Fiona disembark.

"Do you remember Corey?" she asked.

"Your boyfriend from tenth grade?" Kevin said in wonder. He had not thought of the man for ages.

"He sells flitters for a living down in Pina Puta," Danny supplied in addition.

"You remember how he got really scared of me and wouldn't talk to me? Wouldn't even look at me?" Fiona asked.

The two men nodded. "I showed him," the woman admitted softly.

"The fucking wimp!" cried Kevin.

"Bloody pussy!" exclaimed Danny. "I would have been chasing you until I got my mouth in your panties!"

"Would you?" asked Fiona shyly.

"I was already sucking Kev's cock by then. We would have loved to find another playmate that had tits and a beautiful snatch," Danny said with a wide grin.

"We were ugly boys and no girls wanted anything to do with us. All pimples and horrible skin. No muscles, no talent in school. We were pretty hopeless," Kev added.

"I always loved playing soccer and cricket with you two. And your accents, they always made me laugh," Julia said as she carefully stepped out of the back door. Danny grinned and kissed her sweetly when her widespread legs showed an equal lack of underwear.

"You weren't that bad!" Fiona said with disgust at the descriptions of their poor self-image.

"Yeah, we were. We certainly weren't a Greg Weir or a Shaun Teeny," Kev countered as he held Fiona's hand gently and led her back the way they had come.

George sighed as he undertook the task of unloading their vehicle as Danny and Kev accompanied the two giggling women over to an exit that apparently led to the main building.

"Go and freshen up, ladies. Kev will show you where everything is. I will help George," Danny said as he left the women with Kev and trotted back to help George. He brought a small hand held device with him.

"Line up the suitcases, George," he ordered. George indicated the pile of handbags, cases, wrapped packages and backpacks. A flash of light and they were gone.

"All this stuff is groceries I take it?" he asked as George checked that there was nothing else in the luggage compartment. He nodded. Another flash and they were gone as well.

"You have private teleport?" he asked in amazement.

"Your Aunt personally installed them, George. Who do you think owns half this place?" the man grinned at the stunned look on George's face.

"Please, do not tell Fiona or Julia!" he begged in a quiet voice.

"Tell them what, George Weaver. The lady that came here was Jemma Platten. I don't recall any connection," Danny grinned as he gave the man a knowing wink.

"When I saw the other flitters I thought Austin had put someone here," George said with a little worry.

"He didn't need to, mate," said Danny cryptically.

George sighed but let it go. He should have known that Danny and Kev would have had connections to his Aunt's security chief. The bastard had the tattoos and same accent as the big man standing and grinning at him.

Danny leant forward and kissed George softly. "We will take good care of you, my brother. Thank you for getting Fiona to finally reveal who she is to us. We always thought there was something different about her. Certainly not what she is. But we always worried about her. Especially that lunatic Grandfather of hers. Her Dad wasn't much better either."

"You knew Michael?" George asked as he two men made a slow walk across to the entrance to the service tunnel that led to the main mansion.

"Only as a kid. My Dad reckoned he was a nutter. Kept yelling at Fi to keep her clothes on and to get to her room. Fiona never showered with the girls after soccer or cricket. Thought it was just being very shy or because of the way her old man yelled at her to get clothes on. Never would have thought it would be because she had a wonderful dick," the man said seriously as they walked.

"Didn't even work properly anyway," George said softly. "Her old man got some doctor to butcher her when she was born. Made her mother very angry but he apparently controlled the money."

"He did at that, George. Stingy old cunt wouldn't buy her anything. We gave her shorts and boots to play soccer and my mum gave her cricket whites. She could have been a rep player. She was that good. Could have been a pro-golfer if she wanted. Fuck she can hit a golf ball so fucking far."

George was pleased that this new big friend of his was such an easy going and honest man. It would be so good to have another male friend in his life. Danny felt the warmth of George's emotions as they walked. "I think I will like having you as a friend, too, George," he said.

"What the hell!" they heard Fiona laugh and cry out at the same time. The two men jogged the last few metres to the entrance to the large kitchen. Julia was on her knees in front of Kev and was sucking hotly on his cock as her hand worked frantically underneath her skirt. Fiona was giggling as she watched.

"Let's go fishing, Julia," George said softly. The woman immediately stopped what she was doing and stood. With a slow blink of her eyes she found George and looked expectantly at him. "Get some tea and biscuits, please, love," he said gently. The woman nodded and soon was busy in her set task.

George nodded for the others to follow him back out through the door that he and Danny had just come through. Kev left his pants on the floor behind him much to Fiona's amusement.

"Julia has a few little issues. She is very wound up and wants to be loved by everyone. Unfortunately it is not quite as healthy as you might think. She has a great desire to be used and, she thinks, abused. It is a result of her early encounters with someone who did that to her. What she needs is people who love her but don't make her out to be an innocent. All of you know that she is a happy little woman who likes cock and pussy." The three people around him grinned and nodded.

"She likes being told what to do," Fiona stated. "Likes it a little rough and hard."

"Loves it hard," added Kev with a small chuckle.

"But she likes to be cared for after," Fiona said softly. "Not just dumped and left like used to happen to her."

"Sometimes she doesn't mind, Fiona," said Danny carefully. "Sometimes she insists that she just be used and left. I think she feels quite powerful when we do what she wants us to do."

"All of that," George interrupted smoothly. "What she doesn't need is for people to make her feel guilty about it. She already does that by herself enough now. Already beats herself up because her mind is full of sexy thoughts all the time. At the moment she is not allowed to think about sex. It will free her mind to concentrate on something else. As you all saw when I said let's go fishing, she turned to me for further instructions. That needs to stop. If she wants to think about sex then she should be able to but without the craving for abuse or hurt. Or the guilt she feels inside because she thinks she has been programmed. I think we all love her enough to help her."

"What made her suddenly get down and start sucking Kev's cock?" asked Fiona.

"Did you ask her for another pot of tea, Kev?" George asked.

"No, I said, would you like a pot of tea," he replied.

George nodded. "She is deliberately misconstruing the words so that she can act out on what I implanted in her mind. I think all of you should be careful asking Julia for pots of tea unless you are quite happy to have your cock sucked all day or spend a great deal of time fucking her up the arse."

"What did you implant, George?" asked Fiona softly. This boyfriend of hers was showing a lot of traits that he certainly hid with his shy and worldly ignorant façade.

"She would suck cock and finger herself. If you cum first then she will stop fingering herself, swallow your cream and then lie on her back and have you watch her until she cums. If she cums first then she would immediately bend over and beg you to fuck her arse," the man said shyly.

"Right," said Kev. "Think I am going to ask Julia for tea," he joked as he turned as if to make his way back into the kitchen.

"Might as well, Kev. That big dick of yours looks like it needs the attention," giggled Fiona as she pointed to his still half hard penis swinging between his legs.

They all moved back into the kitchen just as Julia placed a few plates of cakes and biscuits on the table and set the big tea pot in the middle.

Kev cleared his throat. "I think I would like a pot of tea, Julia," he said lustily. Her lips broke into a big smile as she immediately moved to his feet. Her actions were greeted with soft laughter from the rest of them.

"He won't last long," said Danny as he took a seat next to George and Fiona and watched his best friend's face twist in pure pleasure.

He was right. Kev held Julia's curls and groaned loudly that he was cumming. Julia's hand beneath her skirt stopped as she raised both of them to help her lover press deeper into her rapidly swallowing mouth. Kevin sighed in heartfelt thanks as the woman stripped the last of his semen with her clamped mouth. They all watched in joy as the woman lay back on the floor and lifted her skirt up high to her breasts. Little fingers quickly plunged back into her heated pussy as she resumed her noisy frigging of herself.

"Go, baby," encouraged George as he looked down on the writhing woman. She gave him a huge smile as her fingers buzzed her large swollen clit repeatedly before plunging noisily back into her wet hole.

"Cum, Ju-ju, cum hard for Mummy," hissed Fiona hotly. The woman on the floor humped her hips into the air as she spread her pussy lips wide and jammed three fingers into her cunt.

"Cumming, Mummy! Cumming hard!" she squealed as her stomach clenched and her feet pressed hard on the floor sending her cunt up to almost the level of the chairs as all four watched her and told her she was beautiful.

"Such a good little slut," Kevin crooned into her ears as he picked her up from the floor and held her still trembling body against his half naked one. He could feel her hot groin against his still hard prick as she sat across his lap and cuddled into his broad chest.

"All nice cocks," Julia crooned into his chest. "Everyone got nice big cocks for Ju-ju," she giggled.

"Let's go fishing, Julia," said Fiona softly. The woman in Kev's lap looked at her sister expectantly. "Have a cuppa and some biscuits and then we will go and unpack and put our presents on the cake table, ok?" Julia nodded enthusiastically and grinned at Kevin.

"Don't worry, Kevvie, I'm really OK. Just needed to be a little less batty in the head for a bit. Georgie knows how to make me sort it out," Julia said so that all of them knew what was being done to her.

"Good girl," said George as he dipped his biscuit in his tea as he emulated Danny and Kev.

Fiona wandered around the massive house with George and Kev. Danny was busy keeping Julia occupied arranging the presents into piles and helping him make up a couple of large beds. Fiona did not know where she was going to be sleeping tonight but for now she just enjoyed the company and the tour.

The travelling women were still in need of a few more hours sleep and at George's suggestion the boys found beds for them. The three men looked at one another on the wide high balcony overlooking the lake of beautiful clear water. George could see fish jumping out just past the small dock that sat out from the little beach below them.

"So, Mr Weaver, it wasn't you that your little movie was hinting at," said Danny with a wide grin.

"No. I tried to be a little misleading. I told the girls that you would think it was me," George replied as he took a sip of his wine.

"How the hell did she hide it from us for so long?" asked Kev. He was still in wonder of the big tube of flesh he had seen emerge from under the skirt of his sexy friend.

"Frightened, terrified even of losing the best friends she had at the time, Kev," answered Danny. There were so many things falling into place in his mind now. Things that had made Fiona look like and feel like a cold and aloof young woman, sometimes even very frightened, now made sense. He could cheerfully wring Corey's neck now. The man had ruined what could have been a very exciting and interesting time of their young lives.

"I guess so," mused Kev. George could see that the two men were now reconciling a lot of things from the past with what they knew now.

"I know that you two, and probably others, would not have run away from her, but it was not in Fiona's nature to understand that. She was already so browbeaten by her father and her Grandfather's twin that she just thought all males would react the same. It took a lot of courage for her to take a chance on me. I guess because I am a big soft harmless male from another world she decided that if I ran she may not see me again.

"Luckily, for me and her, I am not too frightened about things like that. In my line of study there are many stranger things in the physiology of some of the species that reside on this planet, even now," George said as he leaned against the railings.

"Such as?" asked Danny interestedly.

"There are some species that make love entirely by their limbs. One of them actually does not have a body as we would call it. They can take the form of any creature that they fancy. They make love by absorbing their partner completely within themselves. They can flow into all of the openings that their chosen mate has and fill them completely. Several females of the Arachnia class of beings are quite adept at being screwed by many more partners than they have legs," George lectured.

"What!" cried Kev, "You mean they have more than eight pussies?"

"Ten in fact. All connected to one reproductive container. So they can have offspring from ten different sires."

"So Fiona having a dick as well as a pussy is not that big a deal in the cosmos," said Danny with a small whistle of amazement.