Futa Dragons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In fact, Fiona, is probably the least spectacular. Even my own ancestors are supposed to have had the organs of both male and female. In fact I can breastfeed a child if the need arises," George indicated the large nipples on his soft chest.

Kev and Danny grinned. "Might like to see how good they taste later, Georgie," said Kev with a lewd lift of his eyebrows.

George blushed but did not take his eyes away from Kev's bright green-eyed stare.

They chatted companionably for a few more hours as the women slept. Finally George asked what they were going to have for dinner.

"Fish!" Kev announced with a small jump of excitement. George did not understand his excitement.

"You will see later," Danny said with an almost regretful bow of his head.

George and Danny cooked fish for dinner. They had been caught and chilled down by the boys on their early morning jaunt out on the deep natural lake that was the source of the Makiza River that ran all the way to the ocean. Danny informed George that they had a nice sized boat tucked away on its moorings a little bit further around the cove. It was kept out of sight so that casual travellers did not think it abandoned and make off with it. "The whole complex is cloaked, George. We have to bring it down so that you could see it. Anyone else would just see forest if they did not send the right codes. I programmed them into Fiona's flitter just after she bought it. Also with a homing code and panic button," Danny told him. George understood the implication of the panic button.

The fish were quite large and deep bodied. George could not help but smile as Kev continued to be very animated but secretive about the fine blue and golden skinned specimens. The three men laughed and chatted as they filleted and marinated them before tossing them on the low heat smoking charcoal grill. Fiona and Julia were dressed in long flowing dresses of a diaphanous material that showed off their bodies delightfully to the three naked males. Kev still called her Hina each time he caught a glimpse of her large appendage swinging unencumbered between her legs.

"You want to worship it, Kev?" she finally asked as they all sat on the huge wide deck that overlooked the lake. The bar-b-que was very low to allow the fish to cook gently by heated smoke in the spices that George and Danny had evenly spread over them.

He looked at George. The man did not even turn his head as he called out that Fiona was not his property to give or take from anyone. Fiona found she loved the man even more for his attitude but she also wanted him to watch. Would you hold my hand, please, she thought at him hoping that he would feel her need to be with him for her first encounter with another male. George's eyes had caught her look and he subtly nodded to himself.

Casually George sauntered over to the bar fridge beside where Fiona sat and got him and Danny a beer each. Kev was nervously licking his lips as he inched her soft light material further up her legs. "Damn it, Kev. Will you stop mucking about!" exclaimed Danny. "Her cock will have given up by the time you get your hot slutty mouth around it!"

Fiona was pleased with the reprimand from the big tattooed Kiwi. His smaller mate was beginning to make her feel very nervous and anxious. She was hoping for a wild time of sex and relaxation. So far all she felt was tense.

"It's big, Kev, hope your mouth can open that wide," George chuckled as he reached down and pulled the dress up and out of the way of Fiona's large tool that pointed straight out from her parted legs. Fiona opened her legs wide as Kev finally moved in between them and took her hot tool in his hands.

The gently stroked hand over her hair diverted her eyes from Kev as the man tentatively licked her cock. Those eyes were immediately fastened to George's cock that hung directly in front of her mouth. Hungrily and with a small moan of need she swallowed George's cock as she slid her warm hand around his big balls. He had heard her plea, or at least sensed her need for his tacit approval. Lovingly she looked up at him to convey her thanks for allowing her to do this. He grinned back at her with twinkling eyes.

"Fuck you have huge balls, George!" said Danny. His large hand came up between George's legs and gently cupped them and Fiona's hand as well. Fiona looked up to see her partner kissing Danny softly. She groaned as Kev finally sucked the tip of her big tool into his hot mouth.

An equally hot mouth, smaller but with a swift moving tongue found her exposed nipple as George's soft hands pulled the dress open and away from her body. It was clinging only by the fabric trapped between her back and the chair. George moaned a little as his cock pushed deeper into Fiona's mouth and the large hand around his balls squeezed a little firmer. Danny was licking the back of George's ears and neck.

Julia's mouth lifted from Fiona's tit and kissed its way up her neck to her ears. "Danny's cock is rubbing between George's arse cheeks," she whispered into Fiona's ears.

Kev gagged a little as Julia pressed her hand to the back of his head. "Georgie told you it was big, Kev. Sluts have got to make their jaws open wide if they want to suck this big dick," she chided him as she pushed his head back and forward over Fiona's hardening cock. Kev's eyes grew wide as he found himself straightening up on his knees as the cock grew enormously.

"Oh, sweet baby that is huge!" Danny almost squealed like a girl as he rubbed against George and slid his free hand over to wrap around Fiona's cock. He jerked it gently and grinned as Kev pulled his mouth off its head and allowed a huge flow of pre-cum to dribble from his mouth and over his bare chest. Danny slid his hand up and over the head and back down. His hips pushed involuntarily forward as George gently pushed back.

"Nice," groaned George as Danny's hot cock slid into his tight arsehole.

Fiona felt George stiffen as she pulled his cock firmly into her mouth. Her eyes rolled in bliss as Danny continued to jerk her cock. Julia was naked and stood behind Kev as Danny rapidly beat the big meat in his hands as his hips began to rock back and forth pushing his heavy cock into and out of George's willing arse. Fiona sucked George's cock gently as the man face fucked her in time with Dan's humping him.

"Go, baby," grunted George. Fiona knew he was talking to her cock. He wanted to see it explode all over the still kneeling Kev who could only stare at the huge cock his mate was pumping. Julia still held him in place her hands firmly on his temples ready to ensure he was going to cop a face full of her lover's delicious cream.

"Open wide, Kevvie," she said loudly. "Mumma's going to fill your slut mouth and blow all over your whore face!"

Fiona began to groan around the cock pushing deep into her throat. Danny was moaning in time with George as the softer man began to thrust a little harder backwards to take the nice sized cock in his arse. It was feeling so hot inside him. Both George and Danny were stroking Fiona's cock in unison. George forcing the large hand up and over his lover's Futa cock. "Squeeze her head, Danny. She loves to have it squeezed tight," he panted as Danny became more frenzied in fucking George's arse.

George squealed in a mixture of pleasure and a little pain as both Fiona and Danny gripped his big balls tight and almost pulled them off as both of them exploded at the same time. George and his lover watched in delight as Fiona's creamy shots flew into Kev's wide open mouth. Julia's fingers were spreading his lips wide and ensuring he stayed in the firing line as another three spurts sprayed his face. She forced his mouth over the still spurting cock, "Drink up, slut!" she growled at him.

George pressed his cock deep into Fiona's rapidly sucking mouth. The woman was in a sexual frenzy as she loved the feeling of her throat being filled with hot cock as her own was so expertly pleasured by the two men who were connected right in front of her eyes. So close were they that she could feel Danny's balls banging against the back of her hand as he shafted her lover fiercely.

Julia forcing the man to suck Fiona's cock as she exploded was another eye opener. Julia was usually quite vocal as she sucked cock or took it in her holes with gusto. Her commanding of one of her lovers to suck and swallow had been a delight. The woman realised how powerful she was in the game of raunchy sex.

"Cumming, slut!" he cried as he pressed hard into Fiona's mouth. Danny groaned as the movement and orgasm from George caused the man's arse to clamp down hard on his still firm cock deeply wedged inside of George. A warm hand pulled his balls forward trapping him as well. He could not pull away from the intense pleasure around his cock head.

Julia called her to let George's cock spurt over the still sucking face of Kev. Smiling to herself she did as the older but smaller woman commanded. She pulled George's cock from her mouth and directed it at Kev as Julia pushed him and her cock closer to her heavy tits. The first heavy spurts from George's dick hit him directly over the lips still wrapped around Fiona's cock head. Julia pulled him back just in time to catch the next spurt directly into his suddenly vacant mouth.

"Good little piggy," Julia said with a snarl as she rubbed Kev's face over the splattering of cream that had landed on Fiona's tits and stomach. "Lick all the hot cream up, Kevvie slut!" she commanded.

The man meekly obeyed as George and Danny gave a little chuckle. "Looks like you are the bitch tonight, Kevvie," cooed Danny.

"So fucking hot," murmured Kev as he slurped his tongue where Julia directed his face.

"Wonderful, isn't it," she cooed into his ear.

Julia stood and ordered Kev to remain where he was. The boys and Fiona wondered what she was up to when she got the two still connected men to move together between Fiona's still widespread legs. Tapping Danny on the shoulder Julia told him to move. The big man did so and grinned as Julia forced Kev's face up between the cheeks of George's arse. Fiona, whom had an inkling as to what her sister was doing, reached around George and pulled his cheeks apart. "Clean up, piggy," Julia snapped as she forced Kev's face deep into George's soft arse cheeks.

George's eye comically whirled in his head as a hot tongue bathed his anus and probed deep inside him. Fiona puckered her lips at him and he smiled before bending further down to passionately kiss her. "That's it, George," Julia cheered, "let him get right in there!"

Danny and George were lucky that the coals were really low on the fire. They managed to save their fish and a few minutes later the five of them sat around the table feeding portions of the delicious fish and salad to each other.

"Be careful, Danny," Kev whispered into his mate's ear as he went to get some food to feed his lovely Julia.

"Why's that, man?" Dan asked as he piled some fish and salad onto a plate for him and George to feed Fiona.

"His cum is so fucking hot. I mean temperature wise!" Kev grinned.

Danny smiled at his mate. "You should feel how hot his arse is. I thought I was putting my cock in an oven!"

The two men high-fived as they chuckled over their shared experience with their new playmate.

Fiona found she didn't have to touch her plate at all. Sitting between Danny and George she found her hands placed around their hard cocks and told to just hold them. The two men fed her small bites of fish and carefully rolled leaves of salad dipped in the sweet dressing. Her hands flexed gently on their cocks just below the head of each one. She could tell by their eyes that they were very happy with her soft hand jobs after all of the earlier excitement.

"See this fish," Danny said loudly as he held a large piece in his fingers, "has magical properties."

The others around him grinned and nodded at him to continue his explanation.

"In Kevvie's and my special spice mix it adds extra potency to the flesh. If it is fed properly to the right people it will make them able to fuck all night long!" he declared with a huge grin as he passed a small piece to George and both of them popped them into Fiona's open mouth. She smiled wickedly as she made a great show of licking her lips.

Kev ate his dinner while chatting animatedly with Julia. The little woman had taken him into the shower after his cum guzzling exploits and carefully cleaned him. He did not seem at all embarrassed about how he had been treated by the little woman he loved deeply. Fiona thought it was similar to how she and George treated each other. They were each other's sluts when they were in heat but afterwards they resumed life as normal loving adults.

Her cock was sitting softly inside her pussy at the moment. Danny had been very excited as he watched her tuck her flaccid penis away in such a manner. Fiona knew that he had a lot of questions for her but he held them in check. It was all very new for the big Kiwi that confessed he had fantasised about getting himself a pussy for many years. "I spoke to a lot of girls over the servers. Most of them tell me that it doesn't feel as sexually sensitive as their cock did but all of them try to tell me that it is all mental anyway. I decided my arse was probably just as good as pussy. At least Kevvie thinks so anyway." He chuckled as the smaller blond haired man turned a little red.

"Can't help it if you wiggle it up and down like a rowboat in a big chop, you big pussy. Besides you almost always cum," the smaller man had retaliated.

Fiona looked into the man's twinkling brown eyes. "I guess you might buck a bit with mine in you," she whispered.

"I think I could cum just thinking about it, Fi," he returned shyly.

"I hope George does. He tells me that he is built different to humans. No prostate. His says he has a special gland inside him that is like an internal clittie."

"I am sorry I took his virginity, Fi. But fuck his insides as so hot. Kev told me his cum was hot too!" Danny said a little worriedly. He had not realised that Fiona and George had yet to experience that special act.

"I will not hold it against you, Danny. Thallusians operate at a higher temperature than us. I love hot cum in all my holes now, I guess in the heat of the moment I don't really think about it anymore. George took all mine and I was the first for him except for his arse. Anyway he has something to compare it with now for when I do it to him," she replied softly. "Besides," she said with her eyes twinkling, "I took Julia's." The two cocks in her hands were getting harder as she spoke with the boys. Both of their imaginations were working overtime and Fiona wondered if she was going to be having a double shot of willing male bottom for dessert tonight.

"Why did it take you so long, Fi?" the big Kiwi said passionately as he fed the lovely woman another morsel of fish and let his finger brush gently against her full lips. His hips were moving a little as Fiona tightened then loosened her hand wrapped around his cock.

"I was scared, Danny. After Corey yelled at me and told me that I had tricked him into making him think that I was a girl I just sort of shut down. Then Gran died and I had no-one to talk to about things. After that with Granddad yelling at me all the time and Julia being really scared as well I just couldn't wait to get away. I even thought of running away a couple of times, as you know," the young woman said with a little tremor in her voice.

"Ah let's not talk about it anymore, ok," suggested Danny as he realised that he had brought up some very bad memories for the woman. He knew how she had been. Many nights he had lay in their backyard holding her gently as she trembled and sobbed before reluctantly taking his advice and going back home. During all of those encounters he had never even kissed her. He had just held her and let her lovely warm body take comfort in his arms.

"It's ok, really," Fiona said with a little more confidence. "The memories are just that, memories. Now I am sitting at a table being hand fed by two gorgeous men and I have both of their cocks in my hands. I've been jerked off and watched two men fuck each other while I sucked one of their cocks. Life is really good now!"

"And later?" asked George curiously as he held a lettuce rolled with cucumber and some tasty cheese against Fiona's lips as she nibbled delicately.

"I hope I am going to fuck both of you up the arse and then let you sandwich me until tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"One condition, Fi," Danny said with a wide smile.

"Uh huh," she looked at him with wide innocent eyes.

"You take photos," he snickered.

"I gave you the components of my vid system that will record in full living colour and sound anything you want," she replied eagerly.

"Not enough of those little spy cams, babe. I guess we forgot to tell you that this place was a bit bigger than a little cabin," he said a little red-faced. He looked sharply at Julia who was snorting in merriment at his accent.

"We were a little surprised at the size of the kiben," said Fiona with a soft smile and her pronouncement of word in her fake Kiwi accent.

"Ha ha," he said as he got the joke.

The others around the table chuckled with him.

"Did you bring anymore?" George asked after that settled down. Fiona nodded. She always had plenty of her special little friends with her. You never knew where you might want to put a little spy for a few hours to check things out.

"Tomorrow, we will put some more around," Dan said evenly. "Tonight I will take them the old way of you and George. He can take them of me and you. The rest we will work out as we go."

"Fiona likes seeing herself as the star of her own pornography, Danny," George chimed in. "She likes to think of herself as Yuiko."

"That lovely little slut with the big cock and balls that fucks everything that comes near her!" Danny said in almost a groan as Fiona rapidly jerked his cock for a few seconds before gently massaging his rod again with her soft hand.

"Fiona is jealous of her big balls," George panted as she repeated the fast jerk and then soft massage with his own hard cock. "Personally I prefer to see her big soft pussy lips under her cock rather than having to lift big balls out of the way."

"Neither of you gets to cum until my cock is in you," Fiona said sweetly as she slurped another piece of fish off Danny's fingers. Her hand was rapidly squeezing and rubbing his cock head.

She could feel the big Kiwi man tense and then relax. Grinning she told him he was a good boy.

"I learnt to hold off for hours, Fiona," he said calmly. He looked over at Kev with a loving glance. "When you have a little playmate that needed to feel loved and warmed you get to find out how long you can last so that he doesn't feel as if he has to be on his way too early. Only had to go home to an empty house most of the time anyway," he added.

"You and Kev been together for a long time?" George asked.

"Friends since we was kids. He moved in next door when we were at Biloela central. Then both our parents came to Camp Hill. Our parents were explorers and I think having me and Kev sort of bummed them a bit. I told my mum she could go and do whatever she wanted to do as long as she left credits for food and school. That was good enough for her. Then Kev's mum left when Kev turned 18 and his Dad sort of lost it for a while. Kev stayed with me and we helped each other out.

"The first female that ever helped us out was your Gran, Fi. Then Julia after that. Me and Kev sort of loved her ever since she told those girls off for calling us ugly cunts. You know the story, Fi you were a UCS girl as well."

"I always thought UCS stood for United Club Sport. Now you are telling me it stands for Ugly Cunts," she blushed deeply even as George and Kev roared with laughter.