Futa Dragons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you tell me, Julia? You know I spent hours sewing UCS on my shirts and painting it in cream on my face!" Fiona said in mock indignation.

"Cause if he had known," she emphasised the he with a scornful sneer, "he would have called you it every day. Keeping it quiet was good, the teachers would have stopped us too, if they had known. Still," the girl laughed, "we sure gave it to those toffy nosed gits!"

"I thought you said you didn't have friends, Fiona," George said into the brief silence as the old friends remembered good times.

"I meant boyfriends, George. No one wanted to take me out or kiss me or nothing. I was just another one of the crew. Peta and Chrissie and a few other girls were part of the same boat. Never got dates and so we sort of looked out for each other. Kev, Danny and Corey, for a while, were the only males that wanted to talk to us. When Gran died and I was getting ready to go to university I sort of cut ties with everything. All I wanted to do was get away. Then I hardly ever came back for the next four cycles. I knew Kev and Danny went off to training on Thallix Prime. Julia was sort of stuck but I didn't have enough credits to help her like I should have. So I didn't come home much.

"I should have though. I would kicked that bastard out cycles ago!" she ended bitterly.

"Maybe, Fi," piped up Julia. "Maybe I wouldn't have let you."

There was a silence around the table until Julia giggled. "I can hear you jerking those two big cocks, Fiona you slut!"

"And what are you doing on Kev's lap?" Fiona shot back.

"Squeezing the fuck out of his cock. He is not allowed to move though except to feed me," she said primly.

"With what?" George asked heatedly.

"My tight hot cunt, Georgie. Later while she is ramming her big cock up your arses, Kev is going to do the same to me. You will be able to hear us all over the house!" she promised.

"I love women that say cunt," Danny said dreamily. "I so love the word. And," he gave out a throaty chuckle, "despite our name, I don't think I have ever seen an ugly one!"

The whole table broke into laughter.

It began a discussion on swear words and etiquette. When Fiona heard that her Gran was the first woman to say the word cunt she wanted to know why. "It was where she told him to shove his big dick!" Kev exclaimed across the table.

Fiona was almost shocked. "I did say that your Gran was the first woman that ever helped us out, Fi," Danny said quietly.

"She fucked you!"

"Fucked them both, Fi," Julia added. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Loved drinking as well," Danny said dreamily.

There was much heated debate on whether it was swallowing or drinking to refer to slurping down a load of cum from a cock. In the end it was decided that either term was applicable as long as the words, you slut, were added. More laughter followed as Kev declared that he definitely was a slut that drank and swallowed.

Fiona's hands needed a break after she found that despite what she thought was a fairly impressive technique she couldn't make George or Danny cum in her hands. She held her fingers out to the two men who unhesitatingly licked them clean and then gently massaged them for her. Julia giggled at the regal way the men treated her sister.

Around mid-evening they broke up for beds. Julia just declared that she was taking Kevvie with her and dragged him off to the room he had shown her earlier today. Danny asked formally if George and Fiona would like to share his big bed. Surrounding him on both sides the two kissed him deeply. George did not have to bend but Fiona found herself standing on tippy toes to reach his lips. Danny chuckled as he commented on George's long tongue that joined in the saliva swapping between himself and Fi. "My, my I bet you love this hot tongue, Fiona," he sniggered as he wrapped an arm around the two of them and guided them to the bathrooms and pointed to his open door.

Fiona showered and stripped totally. Her sexy dress was pretty much just a tied up sheet anyway. It was made for easy access to her body. As she passed by Julia's room she could hear her little sister squealing like a piggy. She opened the door and watched for a moment as Kev rammed his cock hard between the small woman's rapidly shaking arse cheeks. "No clothes tomorrow," she called out. Julia gave her a thumb's up before groaning in sweet bliss as Kev rammed deep and held still as he turned and nodded. His face had the widest grin Fiona had ever seen. She couldn't help but smile back.

Wickedly she left the door wide open as she made her way a little further down the hall. Screams and grunts followed her footsteps.

George and Danny were already on the brightly lit bed. Fiona noted the two cameras on tripods that focussed in the centre. She adjusted them slightly as she captured the two men gently sucking each other's cocks in a loose sixty nine position. Her cock hardened and swung upwards in moments as she watched them take each other deeply. She focussed in on Danny's tight muscular arse where George's fingers were already wet with lubricant and deeply thrusting. He grinned around the cock in his mouth as he watched his Futa girlfriend loom over the man's arse and press her prick downwards to where the open anus winked in anticipation.

George guided the big cock head and sucked hard on the flesh in his mouth as Fiona eased the big head in past the stretching hole. Danny panted around George's wide cock head and groaned as the woman did not pause for long before she slid at least twenty centimetres into him in a steady rush. "So fucking tight!" Fiona moaned.

"So fucking big!" Danny cried at the same time.

"Fuck him good, Yuiko," George called up to his partner as she grinned at him between her legs.

"Finger me too, please Georgie," she asked in little girl voice.

A fat long middle finger entered her cunt in a firm but gentle push. Fiona groaned in pleasure.

She began to slide in and out of Danny's hot tight arse, feeling him loosening more as she tried to press a little extra into him. His hips trying to move away from her signalled that he was at his limit. "He didn't cum when you slid in, Fi. I think he is getting close though," said George as he wrapped his tongue around the hard cock in his mouth for Fiona to see.

Fiona gave the man beneath her a few hard strokes and told him to fill George's slutty mouth with his whore cream. Danny groaned in ecstasy as Fiona rapidly moved her cock in and out of him. The cry of his cumming was the trigger for her to let her own cum blast from her internal balls and flood Danny's rectum. She pulled her cock out roughly and let the spurting monster shoot at the tender and gaping arsehole and over the man's smooth cheeks. The action caused Danny to squeal in pleasure as his cock suddenly found a new reserve of semen to dump over George's face and long tongue.

Unexpectedly a light and camera appeared between Fiona's legs as she looked down and watched her man licking her cream and Danny's cum from his face. The long tongue crept upwards and trailed though the juices now dribbling from Danny's still open arsehole. The camera came closer. Fiona looked down to see Julia's soft dark ringlets and smiling face looking back up at her.

"Kevvie passed out," she shrugged. "Anyway the camera didn't focus properly when you first slid up his arse so I thought it would be better with a human operator."

"You got it all?" she asked with a soft snigger.

"Every millimetre, baby. I know you love home movies. It is something you and Danny definitely have in common," Julie responded proudly as she caressed Danny's arse and rubbed Fiona's cream into his skin gently.

Danny had forgotten about George's still rampant cock and apologised before beginning to suck on it again.

"No, Danny. I want Georgie to sit on my cock and fuck himself. You and Julia can film it and I will see if he can blow his load far enough to hit you," Fiona ordered.

She move down to the other end of the bed and waited for the two men to untangle themselves. Julia passed Danny a towel as Fiona got up and said she was going to wash her cock. Danny offered to help and the two giggled together as they headed for the massive ensuite.

"You ready for the time of your life, George?" Julia asked him quietly.

"I hope so. I haven't had anything as big as her up there, my toys are much smaller," he said with a little tremor.

"I shoved that fat dildo you saw up my arse and she is longer than that but I am built to take such big dicks, George. I read that your species fucked Dragon cocks, male and females." George nodded in agreement.

"Just relax and enjoy it. That is why she wants you on top. You can control how much she gives you," Julia whispered as she gave the blushing man a warm kiss.

Fiona was hard and lubed up thanks to Danny. She lay in the middle of the bed and smiled wickedly for Julia's camera. "Futa slut Yuiko is just about to bring another willing victim into her takes my cock up their arse club!" commentated Julia with a mock serious tone. The camera panned over to George who was grinning nervously as he crawled between his girlfriends' wide spread legs and kissed her long and hard.

George was facing the excited camera woman, her grinning partner was at the other end of the bed kneeling on the mattress. They both focussed on the kissing couple. Soon George worked his way up her lengthy cock and held it against his softening anus. He slowly slid backwards engulfing the big head of his Futa lover's cock into his willing hole and continued to slide downwards. He could feel his lower insides rippling in joyful acceptance of the fat wide cock within him. Fiona writhed and tried not to hump upwards into him as she furiously pulled on her big nipples and cried out that he was so fucking hot.

He experimentally rocked his arse back and forth moving a good ten to twelve centimetres of hot hard dick in and out of his stretched arse. Feeling the wide head of her cock almost touch the hot sensitive glands deep inside him he eased down until it did. His cock head swelled and he exploded. Fiona saw the wide little mouth of George's broad cock head open and knew that he was going to expel a huge first spurt. She bent her neck and gently held his cock so that it aimed directly at her face. The spurt was like a heated water bomb had exploded across her nose and lips. It was quickly followed by two more. Her tongue worked feverishly to lick his cream as George trembled mightily as he rose up on his knees and roared his pleasure.

Suddenly George felt his arse channel open even wider and he sank down. He was as surprised as Fiona as his internal arrangement rapidly swallowed the rest of Fiona's enormous prick. The futa beneath him growled deep in her gut as his hot insides seemed to wrap tightly around her flesh and something deep inside him sucked at her cock head like Julia did when she sucked hard on her lover's prick.

The squeals and groans from the pair as they bucked and thrust was enough to rouse Kev from his torpor. He stood at the doorway to Danny's room and watched in stunned amazement as George fought the big cock buried in his arse. His buttocks clenched and his hips humped like a mad dog over a cricket ball. His roars of pleasure as he was deeply fucked were matched by the filth that came from Fiona's as the pretty woman cursed him for his fucking slutty arse and told him to ride her like the whore he was.

Danny could not believe how strong Fiona's legs were as she thrust hard with her feet and screamed she was fucking cumming as she forced George high above her with her cock and pelvis. The man shook violently as spurt after spurt of scalding cream flooded his insides. The smell of Fiona's juices and her cries of "Cum, cum for me again!" caused all of the people in the room to gasp as they suddenly found themselves doing that. Even Kev who believed he could not get his cock hard again after Julia's tremendous arse had drained him twice in heated passionate succession found his dick spewing forth a cream load that he barely managed to catch in his hands.

George's cock exploded over Julia's tits and stomach as her knees buckled and she arched her back to let her clenching cunt squirt its juices over the prone woman's tits. Danny shot his cock over George's shoulder and watched it hit the beautiful Fiona squarely in her open panting mouth as he filmed from above the pair.

Fiona was sobbing with pleasure as finally she relaxed her legs and dropped them to the bed. The dazed man above her fell with her and groaned deeply again as the still hard cock drove hard against the internal muscles that latched onto and sucked the Futa cock it had captured. Julia, Danny and Kev all collapsed as well.

"You are a fucking dangerous bitch, Fiona Gibson," laughed Julia weakly as she nestled into the side of the firm tits of her sister.

Fiona stroked the soft dark hair of her best friend and adopted sister. "I love you too, Ju-ju," she panted as George fell forward onto her heavy breasts and appeared to be ready to fall asleep.

"You can't fall asleep, George," moaned Fiona. "Something deep in your arse is still sucking on my cock and if you don't tell it to stop I am going to lose my mind!"

"Can't," panted George. "It's got me too, Fi." He groaned as she felt his body tremble in a deep muscle clenching shudder.

Danny slapped George's arse hard. Fiona felt her cock released and it began to rapidly soften and shrink. George gave one more shudder as the hot flesh shrunk back passed the glands that triggered his first orgasm. "Someone knows their Thallusian too!" giggled Julia in surprise adding that she was just about to tell Danny to do that.

Nobody moved for quite some time as Fiona continually kissed and stroked her lovers. Kev had passed out on the floor again after his unexpected orgasm. Danny just chuckled when George pointed the naked man out. "Looks like arse fucking agrees with us tonight," Danny suggested.

"Mine hasn't been fucked yet," Fiona pouted and noted the gleam of mischief in Julia's eyes. "Tomorrow is soon enough," she hastily added.

Fiona insisted that she bathe George by herself as Julia and Danny seemed intent on putting the man through another thorough rogering of his arse by his now very soft cocked girlfriend. "No, I think we will save that for special occasions," George weakly protested. Fiona smilingly nodded her head in agreement. Her lover was still dazed as she soaped him down under the hot water in the big bathroom attached to their allocated bedroom.

Fiona had very little cream left on her after Julia, Danny and George had lovingly and gently cleansed her of the enormous loads fired by George on multiple occasions and Danny's heavy dumping when she commanded them all to cum. Julia had even wanted to suck Fiona's cock clean but it finally emerged from George with no residue. George's arse had sealed tight and no cream had spilled from him even with Julia's insistent tongue lathering him.

Julia did note, however, that it seemed something had given the big Futa cock a love bite as the head of her sister's cock was extremely dark in colour as if someone had sucked the blood up to the surface. Fiona had simply shrugged and said it had certainly felt like one of Julia's intense head jobs.

George and Fiona slept wrapped in each other's arms. They kissed and spoke softly to one another as they drowsily stroked each other's hair and looked deep into one another's eyes. Neither saw the shimmering glow surrounding their bed as their eyes closed and they drifted to deep sleep.

"Sleep well, my children," a soft voice said, "you have really found each other."

Julia and Danny dumped Kev into Danny's bed and they went to Julia's room. Both of them were exhausted but quite happy as they lay chatting for a while about putting the movie together of Fiona's tremendous arse fucking of her lover. The fell asleep spooned together.