Futa Dragons Pt. 05

Story Info
A bit of light hearted fun on Cake Day.
15.2k words
4.5
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Presents

Fiona has found her lifetime lover, George. They are so compatible that it seems that the Futa girl and her soft Thallusian male have been blessed by the cosmos.

Meanwhile Julia has shown that she is subconsciously affected by the events of the past and needs a little help to get over her slut issues. Maybe she just needs to feel more cock in her.

Danny and Kev are sweet boys and it seems dedicated to George in ways not even Fiona has imagined. Danny even took George's arse first but not in the spectacular way our girl's huge Futa dick did.

Now it's time for present giving and it seems that George may just have a few surprises up his sleeve let alone his deep and alien arse. Fiona has a few more gifts of her own to give out but what will Cake Day bring for her.

*****

It was Cake Day. The day when all of the new colonists gave thanks for finding a new home and celebrated the end of their voyage from the old war torn and decaying Earth. It also coincided with the end of cycle, as these things always seem to be. It was as good a place as any to End what was and Start what could be. For George and Fiona it was the end of being on their own and hoping the worlds out there weren't going to eat them up. Julia, Kev and Danny decided it was the time for them to stop being just fuck friends.

The squeal from Danny's bedroom was ear piercing. It woke George and Fiona up completely. They had been lying in bed smooching with both of them hotly wanting to suck cock for breakfast. The noise got them awake totally and Fiona decided she wanted to know what the fuck was going on.

The pair jumped out of bed and wandered down the hallway towards Danny's room. A naked Julia raced out of the room. She was looking for her sister and almost ran her over as she ran without looking. The excited girl stopped just short of the woman she was looking for and then screamed again and jumped up and down on the spot. George found it doing wonderful things for the woman's full tits.

Fiona waited. Julia would settle in a moment then she remembered the trigger. "I want a pot of tea, Julia," she said softly.

Julia immediately dropped to her knees and stuffed the soft Futa cock deep into her throat. George could hardly believe how quickly the kneeling woman could suck down what had to be at least twenty centimetres of soft cock down her throat. He noted the furious movement of the cock sucking woman's hands as they almost slammed into her cunt.

"Let's go fishing, babe," Fiona said softly once Julia had sucked her cock down to its base and was hotly staring up at her smiling adopted sister.

Julia arose slowly and allowed the big cock to gently extract itself from her throat and fall from her lips. "What do you want to do, Fiona?" she asked calmly.

"Come with me and tell me why you were screaming and jumping up and down like a lunatic," Fiona said as she put a hand around her naked sister's waist and slowly walked her towards the kitchen. George looked in the bedroom that she had ran from and was not surprised to see Danny and Kev lying naked together on the bed. He looked at them in question of the events.

"We asked her to bond with us," Danny answered his unasked question.

"You'd think we just gave her a billion credits the way she lit up," Kev grinned.

"Well unless you plan on spending all day in bed, boys, we best go and check if she's told her sister yet or whether she's down on her knees sucking cock again," said George with a small raise of his eyebrows as he indicated with his head where the girls had gone. The two men scrambled out of bed and followed the big soft man. George found himself wondering whether they were coming to make sure Julia was alright or if they hoped to see her sucking big cock.

The two girls were hugging tightly as Fiona gave George a quick ok signal with the fingers on her right hand. George headed for his favourite room in the house and began to rattle some pans around as he looked to make breakfast. A large hot hand on his arse told him that Danny had come to join him.

Breakfast preparation was a happy affair with Julia still excitedly kissing everyone as they passed around the kitchen table either setting out plates or delivering utensils. She was becoming a nuisance to Danny as he tried to slice bacon as George scrambled eggs. "For us, Fi!" he called out.

"I'd like a pot of tea, Julia," the woman giggled as Danny mouthed thanks to her for her noble sacrifice.

Fiona gently rubbed Julia's face with her warm hands as the woman sucked hard on the big cock in her mouth. Kev chuckled as he strolled past. "Guess she is going to be the bitch today," he smirked as Fiona's big cock throbbed in preparation to dumping her morning load deep in Julia's rippling throat.

"She is such a good cock sucker," Fiona groaned as she stood over her wonderful sister and let her cock spurt shot after shot into Julia's mouth. Julia was heatedly running her hands over Fiona's thighs and arse as she pulled the woman deeply into her noisily swallowing mouth.

"On your back, bitch. Finger fuck that beautiful cunt of yours!" Fiona demanded as she pulled her dribbling cock out of Julia's hot mouth and stood over the top of her as Julia plunged fingers deep into her wet pussy. Fiona slowly stroked her cock and let the remnants of her orgasm drip out of her wide tool and fall onto the heated woman's tits.

The sweet smell of Fiona's cum permeated the air. She laughed in gay abandon as all three males were suddenly groaning with hard erect cocks and standing around the two women.

"Jerk each other off over her. Paint her tits and cunt!" she ordered them. Looking down at Julia's adoring face she told her to keep finger fucking her slutty hole until the boys were finished. Julia giggled as she rapidly nodded her head.

Fiona finished setting the breakfast table and checked on the cooking. The smell and sight of three tight arses clenching as they jerked the cocks of various sizes directly above the naked Julia was worth a few photos. She quickly took them with her ever present camera that was still sitting on the kitchen bench where she had left it the previous evening.

Julia groaned in deep pleasure as the first spurts began to rain over her face, tits and stomach. George aimed Kev's hot spurts at her still rapidly moving fingers and chuckled as she fucked his cum into her sopping wet hole with her digits. Danny groaned in delight as he felt George's big cock throb in his hand as he sent his big spurts on their way over Julia's full tits. His fingertip felt the explosion of hot cum from George's wide cock head and he nodded his head vigorously as both Kev and Julia cried out that his cum was so hot.

Julia was content to lay there with her cooling loads of cream over her. Fiona had other ideas. "Up, you lazy twat and suck the last drips out of those cocks!" she ordered before Julia could begin any other activity. The boys groaned as her wet mouth took them quickly and efficiently with her wide open lips and firm hot tongue.

"Now line up for food," she directed as she placed herself the other side of the bench and moved pots and pans to the serving area and placed serving utensils ready for her four obedient troops.

Julia was beaming as she proudly walked back to the table with her drying covering of cream on her body. "You will be totally covered before lunch at this rate, slut," George said with a grin as he tucked in to bacon, scrambled eggs, little sausages, tomato and mushrooms. Fiona brought over a stack of toasted bread.

"That would be so nice," Julia sighed as she ate her breakfast slowly. Fiona watched with amusement as the woman dipped her toast into some of the still warm mess on her tits and ate it with relish. It made her remember how Julia had told her that Brad had made her jerk him off over her toast. Julia grinned wide eyed at her sister as she tongued her latest soldier of toasted bread.

George and Danny began an animated discussion on the cake. It was traditional on Cake Day that the cake was made just after breakfast. No baking them before hand and having them on the day. It was so that all the family and friends could assist in the process. Children broke eggs as adults mixed and poured into tins. The older members were normally responsible for decorating.

The cake, like the old Christmas tree, had traditional ornaments and family heirlooms on them. However, lights and angels did not appear anywhere nor did house or garden decorations. The most important rule about cake decorations was that they had to be handmade. In a new colony it was not possible to buy such luxuries as decorations. It was a chance for the talented people that had escaped on the first wave to show their skills. George had been made aware of this tradition on Thes when he had studied up on his choice of universities. He hoped his offerings would be acceptable.

Presents were not handed out until the first cake or layer, some extended families had dozens of them, was cut and eaten. In their new surroundings Fiona, George and Julia did not know if the ornaments that they had each brought, unbeknownst to the others, would be used. Danny and Kev had already laid out their ornaments on the far end of the kitchen benches. There was only four of them. Fiona and Julia found that they recognised them. Fiona was almost reduced to tears as she saw the tiny cricket bat, around ten centimetres long, that she had given to Danny almost a dozen cycles ago. It had taken her almost a ten-day to make it with as much detail as she could. Hand carved from a rare piece of oak she had scrounged from the woodwork teacher at school. She had used a little pen knife to shape it then her paint set to colour it.

She had given it to Danny as an End-cycle present when she had thought she had loved him dearly. He was her big strong hero that held her tight when she ran away from home on the many occasions that she did so to escape her warring parents and super critical grandfather on his frequent visits.

Fingering it carefully she looked at the big goof standing the other side of the bench watching her. "I can't believe you still have it, Dan," she said tearfully.

"It's one of my treasures, Fi," the man replied softly.

"You still have my red cricket ball?" Julia asked in surprise as she joined her adopted sister and placed a small carved wooden ring on the bench beside the bat, ball and the two more traditional spaceship and planet models. "That is to show that we all exist in a circle of friendship," she explained as she pointed out the words, 'Friends forever' that was carved into the wide wooden surface.

Fiona blinked her tears away and stared at the plastic doll that George gently placed on the table. All of them giggled at its very lifelike depiction of the naked curly haired woman in front of them, complete with the long soft cock that hung almost to mid-thigh. He placed a second one down beside the first. It was a dual model. A naked dark haired woman with nice breasts knelt in front of the curly haired woman and sucked her long cock down her throat.

"You bugger," Julia exploded in mirth. "I was just doing that!"

George was not finished. He placed two more on the bench. The first depicted a model of himself on his knees also worshipping the Futa cock in the same manner as the previous one. A fourth showed him on his hands and knees as the Futa female rammed three quarters of her long cock deep into the model's arsehole. He stroked the back of the calf on the nude model of the curly haired woman. The woman moved backward and forward, her long cock plunging in and out of the man.

"Where did you get them?" Kev asked in amazement.

"I made them," George said proudly.

"Well that is the rules, Kev," said Julia as she checked the model of Fiona on her own. "Shit, George, you even got the pussy right and no balls!"

"When did you learn to carve acrylic like that, Mister?" asked Fiona wonderingly.

"Told you I had been cutting open creatures since I was little. My Mum gave me some books on carving with sharp knives. Suggested that it was probably more beneficial than depleting the population of leapers just so I could improve my scalpel skills. I have lots of dolls at home," he finished.

"I want one of Danny and Kev skewering me," Julia said softly. It was supposed to be to herself but George heard her and stored it in his mental filing cabinets.

Fiona still held the little bat in her hands and looked hard at Danny. The man was pointedly ignoring her. She knew why. He loved Julia now. Gently she placed it back on the bench and went looking for the decorations that she had brought with her. She added a carved candle to the collection. It was shaped into a fair representation of George's wide headed and broad cock on a much smaller scale. The second object, like Julia's, was representative of how she felt about the world. It was a small gilded cage she had made from wire. It had its door wide open and a small carved bird, a white dove, flew out the open door attached by an almost invisible strand of thin black wire.

Julia bawled her eyes out when she saw it. George found himself sniffling as well as he broke eggs into his mixing bowl. Kev and Danny hugged each other tightly as they unashamedly wiped tears from their eyes.

"I think it represents all of us," Fiona said softly to no-one in particular. "We all suddenly found ourselves free even if we didn't know we were in a cage."

George left his eggs and found himself behind his lover and wrapped her strongly into his arms against his chest. She folded her arms across his and lay her head on his shoulder. "I couldn't carve the bird so I had to steal one out of my old farmyard set. I found it up the back shed of Gran's old place when we went back and tidied it up to sell it." George was worried. Fiona spoke almost emotionlessly as if her token was not deeply affecting those around her. Julia sobbed between the two men who had pledged to love her for life as they wrapped her up between their warm bodies.

"I think I would like a pot of tea, Fiona," George said softly into her ear.

She turned and knelt at his feet. Her mouth engulfed the head of his cock and for a moment George was flabbergasted that he had somehow put Fiona under his suggestion as well. She burst out laughing as she held his cock tenderly in her hands. "I am not that gullible, babe," she smiled but continued to suck him deeply.

George grinned down at her as she winked and continued to hotly slobber and drool over his tool as he slowly fucked her face. Julia was no longer sobbing as she sucked on Danny's cock and rapidly finger fucked herself. It was all he could think of to get her mind back and away from the potent symbols lying in a small circle on the kitchen bench.

Both men worked their cocks deeply as they strove to cum as quickly as they could so that they could continue their cake preparations. Fiona was having none of that. She groaned as her fingers rapidly flicked her hidden clitoris at the base of her cock and moaned loudly that she was going to cum. Julia was screaming that she was already. Quickly both of them lay across the kitchen bench almost sending bowls flying if not for Kev's quick hands. Danny and George grinned in delight as they rammed their wet saliva covered cocks into the tight arses of their respective slutty partners.

Fiona groaned and loudly informed everyone that even if she hadn't had her arse fucked yesterday it was certainly getting it now. She yelled at Kev that he was next!

George groaned deeply as he unloaded his balls into his slutty girlfriend. "I think you are here next, Kev," he informed the wide eyed man as he encouraged him to slide his hot stiff cock into the hole he had just vacated. Fiona bounced her rump as she encouraged him to fuck her hard.

It was early afternoon before the cakes had been cooked, cooled, iced and decorated.

In the wait times between phases Fiona and Danny finished installing many more of her little cameras. Danny had been intrigued with them and had enjoyed testing them out with Kev, George and Julia performing little sex acts for the amateur porn directors. Julia had loved hearing either Danny or Fiona telling her to suck, jerk or fuck the two men that wandered from room to room and building to building around the complex. She had particularly liked being spread across the front of the little silver flyer and having her cunt banged by the two men one after the other for a few hard strokes at a time.

She was just as excited as the rest when she reviewed some of the recording and saw her smiling face being covered in cock cream in the middle of the kitchen area in one of the guest houses. "Fuck I look good like that," she said to no-one in particular.

"You are a beautiful woman no matter what you are doing, Julia," said Danny softly. The little woman had teared up and ran into his strong arms to be held tightly. Kev was close behind her and could feel his heart beating hard against her warm back.

"I love you both," she said softly as she wept.

"We love you too, little one," Kev answered for both of them.

George had found himself dashing away the tears in his eyes at the loving display. In his mind's eye he could see the woman growing stronger almost by the minute.

It was finally time for the cakes to be cut. The gilded cage and model of the Futa woman took pride of place on the top of George's multi-layered chocolate and caramel swirled delight. The cricket bat, wooden ring and red clay ball sat on top of Danny's creation. The models were arranged over the second wider level as were the spaceship and model planet. The five young people toasted each other with wine and beer as Danny, the host, cut into his light fruit cake. Slices were handed out and enjoyed with much complimenting of the chef.

Fiona and Julia had come from a family that had an order and structure to the gift giving and opening. As both explained it to the boys they hoped it would become a tradition here as well. Danny and Kev grinned. "We must have learnt it from your Gran too, Fiona. We do the same," said Kev.

"Not much to it when there is only two of us, Kev," said Danny with a chuckle.

"Well there is going to be five of us here now, Danny. Every cycle from now on," Fiona declared solemnly.

There was lifting of glasses and murmurs of here, here. "Well at least until the kids start coming along and then there will be more," said Julia softly.

"You want kids, Julia!" exclaimed Danny and Kev together.

"Of course I do!" she said indignantly. "I want them to grow up properly."

"That is the best gift you could ever have given me, Julia," said Kev tearfully.

"He's been at me to think about adopting. We heard there is a few planets that have extra populations that they wouldn't mind giving away," Danny said seriously.

"I think you better be prepared for heaps of them, Kev, Danny. If I know Ju-ju she won't stop at just a couple," added Fiona.

"You gonna have kids, Fi?" asked Danny with a small glance at George. He could see the man was tensely waiting for an answer and was hoping it was a yes.

"I think so. A computer programmer can make a lot of money, especially one as good as I am," she held her head high as she spoke. It was not an idle boast. George had seen her exam results and the results of her aptitude tests carried out by his mother's software company. Fiona was in the top one percent of the top one percent of the millions that were tested.

"A Futa?" Julia asked quietly.

"Now that would be nice!" Fiona enthused.

"Ok then, so who is the youngest here?" asked George foolishly. All eyes swivelled to him. He looked blankly back at them.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers