Futa Dragons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are, honey," Fiona said with a small giggle.

"Oh dear, so I am," he replied with a shy bow of his head. He stood up and went to the pile of multi-coloured wrapped packages. He dug in and chose five at random. Checking the labels he had two for himself. He put one back and dug around for another one for Fiona, his missing gift receiver.

With great aplomb he read out the giver and receiver from the little cards attached and gave them to the recipient. He sat back down on his lounge chair next to Fiona.

"I guess I am the oldest," Danny began.

"No!" It was Julia that spoke quickly. She began to unwrap her present.

Kev was beginning to object. "Leave it, Kev," Fiona hissed in warning.

Julia was at least five cycles older than Kev and Danny. She had attended school with Fiona only because the young woman had missed out on a lot of education whilst she travelled with her parents. They had not been very good at keeping her schoolwork up to date and current. When Wendy had found out how far she was behind she arranged for the girl to go to school with Fiona. Coupled with the fact that Julia looked younger than Fiona it was easy to mislead the school's administrators and their small circle of friends.

The presents were gratefully received. Fiona had bought Julia more of the lovely makeup and body lotions that she had loved, also included were some exercise videos. Fiona had promised that she would not make the still slightly overweight woman run around the forest anymore. Kev got a full nude and very intimate painting of Julia. The older woman was mortified that her sister had presented the pornographic image to an artist. Fiona had softly told her that she had taken it off one of her cameras a few cycles back and had one of the art students at university create it for her.

Kevin was ready to hang it on his wall right then but was persuaded by Danny and Julia to place it on the wall back at Camp Hill. He shook his head in the negative. "This big bastard would want me on all fours and fucking me up the arse while he was drooling over your pretty pink pussy, Julia. He can just fucking well look me in the eyes!" the smaller blond man laughed as he nudged his best friend.

Danny had received a long jacket that suited his tattooed and muscular build. He donned it over his naked body and comically opened and checked the insides. "Where is my shotgun blaster?" he complained as he fished around in the empty pockets on the inside that could, indeed, hold such a weapon.

"No doubt on the quick release catch beside the pilot's chair in your flitter," George answered with a wide innocent smile. He knew that Danny was his bodyguard on this trip and the man would be armed to the teeth or have access to weapons easily even if he was naked.

Danny grinned back and thanked Fiona for his present.

George had been simply moved beyond words as he unwrapped the set of biomech tools that Fiona had given him. They were too much he had complained.

"They are not brand new and they certainly aren't the best on the market, nor are they complete," Fiona told him. "But I hoped that you could use them next cycle and give you a start in your career," she finished hopefully.

"I shall treasure them for all of my life," he said softly trying unsuccessfully to hold back tears that sprung from his eyes and down his cheeks.

Fiona kissed him deeply and held him tight to her chest as he sobbed unapologetically into the beautiful and generous woman's breasts.

Fiona had immediately gone to Kev and had him wrap the golden chain he had found for her that wrapped around her flat stomach and was adorned with a small pendant of blue stone. It was Fiona's birth stone. The man had cheekily felt her wet pussy around her soft cock as he said he was making sure the stone fell into the right place. Fiona giggled and pushed her warm arse cheeks back against Kev's half inflated cock.

"Enough, you two. We still have heaps of presents to go and I have one I want to use for that little slut first!" Julia roused at them.

It was traditional that one gave oneself a present. These were given out last by the oldest member of the household. Something that no-one else would think of giving you. Fiona eyed her sister with suspicion as she wondered what was coming her way from the older woman.

Julia's presents were all very practical gifts. As suited the giver. All of them appreciated the tools and study supplies she gave them all.

Kev and Danny were of very similar minds and had to consult each other to ensure that they did not double up. Fiona received matching bracelets from Danny to go with her waist chain. Julia got a matching set of anklet cuffs and wrist cuffs. She was delighted that they connected to a soft leather covered set of chains that effectively immobilised her in several positions that the boys had envisioned her in. They demonstrated by having her legs wide spread and her hands suspended above her head as they set the antigrav hooks holding the end of the restrains several metres above her. The two boys slid their cocks into her pussy and wide open mouth easily without her being able to move her limbs to protect her virtue, or so she claimed as the two roughly used her for a few minutes before reluctantly letting her go. Julia left her arms and legs akimbo and giggled when George and Fiona chose an end each and began to use her body as well. The boys watched with interest and delight as Fiona sliced her big tool to the hilt in the crooning woman's heated cunt.

George's gifts were both surprising and of great intrigue. Danny looked at the elaborate instrument in his hands and nodded in delight as George explained how it could be used to remotely measure temperature of cooking in both bar-b-ques and ovens as well as on stove tops. It could also be used to sense the state of meat and poultry to check its freshness and recommend cooking methods. Danny was delighted and at once began to read the e-manual that came with it until Kev took it off him.

Kev was surprised that George knew he had an interest in deep sea fishing. The flat disk book he gave him described many varieties of fish and where and how to catch them. There was even a section on how to cook them and which ones to avoid and how to handle others. It came with a fish skin bound album that contained hundreds of photos of the fish that had been caught on different planets.

Julia was worried when she felt her package before she opened it. George knew of her fetish for latex clothing that she had sent him several images of her dressed in tight girdles and high heeled boots, she could either be the whip holder or, more likely, the sub. Fiona did not know about her kinky clothing hidden in her wardrobes at home, yet.

She screamed in delight though when it wasn't what she had feared. The soft package was a lightweight robe. It was soft and warm and wrapped around her body automatically. Passing her hand over a small patch on the edge of the robe turned it to a breezy and light robe that seemed to cool her body down. A few other small controls allowed her to change its colours, including making it absolutely transparent. Looking down at her naked breasts she asked George why she would want it like that. Fiona threw a half small glass of cold water at her sister's tits.

"So you can go out flashing in the rain, Julia," chuckled Danny.

"Where did you get this from, George?" Fiona asked as she walked around her sister's apparently naked body.

"I have one for you too, Fi. Just thought it would be nice to just let you have one rather than the gift I got you," George replied evading the question as Fiona gave him a grateful hug.

Danny looked hard at George. "Ok, they were my mother's and my aunt won't wear that sort of thing. Says it is not for shy little women like her," he answered gruffly.

Danny nodded in a satisfied matter. Fiona eyed the exchange but didn't say anything more.

Fiona's present from George sent her into a tizzy. Danny chuckled as the woman danced all over her man and threatened to fuck him to within an inch of his life. It was an exclusive invitation to participate in a database design and access symposium on Thallix Prime. All expenses paid and scheduled for the last two ten-days before university resumed in a couple of months' time. "How?" she squealed and bounced up and down in his lap in excitement. Danny and Kev chuckled as George had to grab Fiona's big cock and press it between her heavy globes to stop it slapping him across the face as he tried to answer.

"Carline asked me if I wanted to come with her when she got the invitations from Platten Computing. I told her no, but I knew someone who would love them as a gift as long as it wouldn't cause any problems that she wasn't an employee. It cost me a dozen sunflowers and a hundred kisses," he told his super excited girlfriend.

"I will repay you all of them," she tittered outrageously as she ground her pussy hard against George's rising cock. She reached down and slipped him into her wet and hungry pussy. George rapidly grew inside her hot confines as he tried to explain to her that kisses were a small blue flower that grew in the high mountains of Thallix II.

"Where did you get the sunflowers, George," Kev asked.

"They grow everywhere, Kev," Fiona groaned as George reached deep inside her. She clamped her kegel muscles hard and jerked backwards. She giggled as her lover's eyes rolled as his ridges connected solidly in his stiff hard cock.

"Not on Thallix, too humid," Julia said nonchalantly, she was busy watching her sister squirm on the big firm cock in her tight cunt.

"I have an old friend that grows them in an air house in Primrose," George said quickly. Fiona was grinding herself in a frenzy as she strove to climax. She was becoming noisy. George quickly slipped her own cock into her panting mouth.

Danny and Kev crowded close as Fiona began to hotly suck her own cock as she screwed herself down on George's big cock.

"Fuck that is so hot, Fi," whispered Danny in excited awe.

"I remember when I could just lick the tip of mine when I was a skinny little kid," bemoaned Kev as he enviously watched as Fiona sucked down deeply on her dick well past her fat cock head.

"She could suck her big clit when she was a skinny little kid too, Kev," Julia informed them as she caressed Fiona's face softly and ran a hand into the curly mop. "Couldn't stay down on herself when she came. Bucked like a wild undula." An undula was a species of animal on Thes that was very similar to the Earth's goat. When domesticate they were friendly docile animals. In the wild they were known to leap and buck like old style wild horses.

The three men laughed. George let out his long tongue and wrapped it around the big tool just under Fiona's lips. He let his own lips touch his lover's. Her eyes opened in heated lust as she let him suck her cock with her as she continued to ride his cock in slow pumping thrusts. "I love you, Fiona," he said softly as they moved gently together. Fiona nodded and hotly whispered that she loved him too as she sucked his tongue as it wrapped around her cock's head. They were oblivious to the audience and moved slowly yet inexorably towards mutual orgasm.

Dan's ever present camera captured it all. Julia tapped his shoulder and pointed upwards. Little flickers of white light indicating the newly installed spy cameras were operating. He grinned and pointed at himself and his camera. Julia understood that the man still liked to film and capture his own take on the sexy action in front of him. She giggled and nodded. He zoomed in close on the spurting tool that shot creamy fluids into the rutting pair's mouths as George groaned as Fiona's cunt threatened to strangle his heaving cock. Fiona screamed in ecstasy as she threw her head back in exquisite delight as she came hard on George's spurting cock. "Fuck me, fuck me," she squealed. It was lucky that Julia had tight grips on Kev's and Dan's cocks otherwise they would have gotten carried away and tried to stuff their cocks into the wailing woman even as she continued to bounce and grind her superheated pussy up and down on George's still rampant but sensitive cock.

Gently he bit the big cock in his mouth. Fiona groaned. The extra pain was exquisite in her current state. George raked his teeth over her sensitive cock head and his nails down her naked back. Julia felt her two lovers wince as George once again bit quite hard on the big cock head trapped between his teeth. Fiona yelped and stopped begging her lover to fuck her hard.

Shaking her head she looked guiltily around her. Dan and Kev's cocks were solid meat in Julia's jerking hands. The pair were fucking her digits mindlessly. "Enough fucking, time for a shower," she said softly. Dan and Kev ceased their mindless movements as Julia gave her sister a quick kiss and led her charges off to the nearest shower.

"Kiss me better, George," she pouted as she looked at the man still holding her cock firmly between his teeth. George chuckled and sucked the stiff pole gently. Fiona, safe from having her words mindlessly acted upon, quietly urged her stud to fuck her hard and suck her off. George accomplished both in very quick time as his superheated lover hissed and writhed hard against his body.

Julia groaned in heat as the boys held her between them and skewered her arse and cunt together. She was cumming almost as mindlessly as they had been fucking her hands. Her pussy and arse spasmed and convulsed as they fucked her hard and mercilessly between them. Their cocks exploded at almost the same time in her holes sending her off to the mountain top and back. She collapsed against them and allowed them to wash and dry her before taking her to their bed. She forgot all about the last of the presents including the one she had given herself.

The smell of cooking awoke Julia from a wonderful sleep. She was warm and cuddly as she drowsily snuggled into the warm chest of Kev and reached her small hand to pull Dan a little closer into her back like a favourite blanket. His chest covering her back completed her comfort as his muscular arm slid over her. Someone casually checking the bed would hardly have noticed the small dark haired woman surrounded by naked male flesh if it were not for the small noises she was making of utter contentment.

A hot solid cock filled her arse as another similarly occupied her wet pussy. Her holes massaged the two cocks without any perceptible movement by any of the three bodies. They had lain like this for almost the last two hours. Julia could not believe that the two most wonderful men in her life would purely stay hard and connected to her for so long without wanting to bang the daylights out of her.

It was like she was a baby and the cocks were her pacifiers. While they were inside her like this her mind did not go running off into the darkness. A darkness that threatened to break her with thoughts of being used and left by everyone she loved dearly. Not because she was in any way unable to love back but because she felt that all she was good for was to have the orifices of her body simply used to make those around her happy. It soothed her aching heart that it was proving not to be so. The two men beside her had loved her enough to accede to her small voiced request to lay like this after she had been ridden by them to exhaustion in the shower. Neither Kev nor Danny had baulked at filling her nor had they judged her for wanting it. Both had told her that they loved her dearly and just wanted to make her happy. At the moment she could not be any happier than she was now.

She could lay like this forever if it were not for the grumbling in all three of their stomachs at the smell of frying onions and the sizzling of something bloody and meaty wafting down from the back deck. "Fuck it," she said softly. A smiling set of green eyes looked at her from under his blond hair and above his toothy white smile. His cock moved a few millimetres back and forth in her tightly closed pussy.

"No, not that fuck it," she whispered with a small snigger. "Hungry for the meat that I can smell being cooked out there."

The other cock in her body pulsed and caused a delightful shiver from her clasping arse all the way up her spine. "It does smell nice," the deep voice behind her spoke into the nape of her neck and added to those shivers. Her nipples sprung into hardness and pressed lightly against Kev's chest.

"Can you gently leave me?" she asked the two men. Her holes were tightly wrapped around the stiff meat inside her and sudden extraction would certainly be uncomfortable.

Kev, the shorter of the two and facing her wonderful tits, dipped his head and gently sucked the hard nipple he could reach. His gentle mouthing of her sensitive tit cause her pussy to quickly moisten more than it already was. Danny licked the back of her neck and ear while his fingers stroked her soft heated arse cheek. She felt herself relaxing under his touch. The two stiff cocks wilted a little and she found her body reluctantly but slowly let them go.

"That was so nice," she whimpered in deep emotion. They could easily have just pulled out of her and left her recovering on the bed as they went to get food. Instead she found herself being massaged by soft hands and gentle lips as the two slid down her body and ensured her pleasurable orifices were ok.

"I love you both so much," she sighed as they lifted her right leg high and kissed their way from pussy to arse meeting together in the middle. She giggled as brown and blond hair either side of her tickled her sensitive areas.

"Food's up!" George yelled from somewhere outside. Kev and Dan helped her up and she was surprised when they wrapped her in the wonderful robe George had given her. It was snug and warm and dark red as Kev fiddled with the small flat control on its belt. They told her to wait as they both quickly went to the bathroom and returned wearing robes of their own that matched the colour Kev had chosen. They linked arms as they manoeuvred through the bedroom door and down the wide hall.

It seemed that robes were the order of the early evening. Fiona was wrapped in the robe George had promised her and had the colour set to the dark blue of her birthstone. Standing beside and a little behind the seated woman was George resplendent in his robe with the colour set to an inky black. Julia could not help but notice how relaxed the pair were, each with a glass of wine in hand. Her curly haired head leaning comfortably against his hip and stomach as her hand gently played with the fingers on his free hand.

George played host as he opened the top of the bar-b-que to reveal medium rare and rare steak cut into the strips that chefs favoured. He slid them onto waiting plates and a generous helping of mushroom, onions and fried chilli. It smelled delicious to Julia as she made her way to the salad bar George and Fiona had made up. She found herself nibbling on sticks of celery, carrot and other vegetables that she wasn't sure she even knew their names. A selection of leaves completed her plate as she found her way back to the nicely decorated table. Vases of flowers and burning candles among glassware and cutlery greeted her. The sun had completely disappeared as George settled down on the seat next to Fiona with his plate of food.

"I find that I have really enjoyed Cake Day," George said as he lifted his glass of wine and toasted his hosts after they had all cleared their plates of all of the delicious fare.

"There are still presents on the table as well," said Danny mischievously. The five people rose and made their way to the large lounge and seated themselves around the array of plush seating. Julia noted that Fiona and George again sat comfortably leaning into one another. It seemed that they could not bear to not have some part of their anatomy in contact. It was unusual for her to see such tactile and openly expressed love without the thrust and groan of sex organs being attached. Something deep inside her lurched and she found herself silently weeping. George looked at her with a warm smile of love. She felt the man's happiness, not just for himself and the woman so sweetly leaning her head on his shoulder but also for the happiness inside Julia. It was strange but Julia felt as if George had looked through her eyes and her heart when he had spoken so softly to her on the trip here. He understood her on such an instinctual level that she could not feel hopelessly in love with him as well as the two hard men that sat comfortably surrounding her on the big lounge.