Futa Dragons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of them had the last of the presents in their laps. Julia had given them out as was the honour of the oldest. Right now she felt like a little child again as she waited to open her present to herself. This time the order of opening was from youngest to oldest. All watched George expectantly as he unwrapped his gift to himself.

His gift made Dan and Kev laugh out loud. It was a beginner's fishing rod and reel with a tackle box of various hooks, sinkers and leads. There was even a book on how to fish. George proudly held the equipment in his hands. "Let's go fishing tomorrow!" he suggested excitedly. Julia did not feel the blankness come over her mind and she smiled to let George know that she had lost his hold over her.

"It was expected, little one," he told her softly as the others also noted that Julia did not go into her expectant face look. "You know you are loved and protected. Just as I know that I am loved and," he turned his eyes to Kev and Dan, "well protected here with all of you."

"I feel as if I can be anything or anyone here with you all," Julia said proudly. "I can be a slut or a wife. I can be a slutty wife, whatever I want and you will not judge me or make me feel bad. I cannot say truly how much that means to me."

Dan kissed her gently as Kev gripped her hand and softly squeezed it. Fiona cried. Her tears running down her face let Julia know more than anything that her sister loved her deeply. Like the bird in Fiona's cage, Julie felt as if she had truly escaped now.

"Enough. I am happy and so are all of you. I want to see what Fiona bought herself," she said firmly as she brushed away the tears that had begun to fill her eyes.

Fiona shook her head to clear away the tears. She picked up the bag at her feet and felt around inside it. "I think I have to explain some of these," she said. She held up the first item. It was a large flesh coloured butt plug. "I never believed that I would ever get fucked up the arse. I bought it as a shy little girl when I first went to university. It was my goal that I would have someone shove it up my arse before the end of the cycle. It was never used." She passed it to Kev and asked him to hold it.

The second was large purple dildo. It was enormous, not as big as Julia's toys but it would have been a stretch for Fiona's virgin pussy. "I guess given the story of the butt plug you know why I bought this. It was my second cycle." She passed it to George.

Thirdly from her bag was a large onahole. Julia giggled when she saw it. The small item would barely fit over Fiona's cock head let alone up and down her big pole now. "Third cycle, I was desperate," she said as she passed it to Dan. He took it with a questioning look to Fiona. "Soon," she said.

A large ball gag came from the bag along with a set of handcuffs and a dark sleeping mask. "I intended to fit the gag and blindfold then handcuff my naked body to the stairwell of my dorm. Anyone who came down the stairs and saw me helpless and unable to scream for help would either take advantage of me or try to help me. If they helped me I would beg them to use me as a reward. If they fucked me then I would still have achieved my goal. Lose my virginity and have someone, anyone, touch me the way a woman needs to be touched," she said sombrely. "I couldn't do it. Oh I managed to get the gag in my mouth and tied up. Even slipped into the stairwell naked. I put the blindfold on and then couldn't find the fucking cuffs. I had left them in my room. By then I was almost pissing myself in fear and I knew I just couldn't do it. I ran back into my room, tripped over the fucking cuffs and fell onto the floor. I cried myself to sleep."

She handed the cuffs along with the keys, blindfold and gag to Julia.

Julia looked at the items each of them held and then back at Fiona. "And I laughed at you because you were so excited about having underwear, Fi. I am so sorry. I never realised how hard it was for you as a Futa woman."

"That is the point of the presents, Ju-ju. I have given away all my foolish plans and silly notions, now. You may do with them as you wish, for I have found the real items now. Kev loves my arse, Dan my cock and George makes my cunt bubble like a pot on the heat. You, my beautiful friend and sister, freed me from all restraint because you were honest enough to tell me that you wanted me to love you with all of my heart and body. I no longer need items," Fiona said with a wide happy smile.

George looked at Julia and winked. "I still think I would like to see you gagged, blindfolded and cuffed to the railings outside, Fiona. Then I think Julia would love to fuck this big purple thing deep up either of your slutty holes!" he said with a huge laugh as Julia nodded her head vigorously.

"Give them back!" Fiona said in mock fear as she pretended to reach for the items in all of their hands. The boys and Julia danced out of her way with shrieks of laughter as she chased them around the lounge room. Dan grabbed the laughing woman in his strong arms and nodded to Kev. Fiona groaned in surprise as she felt something warm press into and spread her anus. Kev kissed her arse before giving it a quick smack and told her to go and sit back down as there were more presents to open.

The butt plug pressed fully home as she dutifully sat back down next to a still laughing George. "Fuck that is much bigger than it looked!" Fiona squealed.

"You've had bigger, slut, now be quiet while the presents are finished," Julia said with a snigger.

Dan had given himself a new laser rifle. Julia had not even guessed what it was as it had felt extremely heavy when she picked up the long boxed package. Dan had urged her to be a little gentle with it as she passed it to him. George recognised the make and what it was for. It was an assassin's long distance energy rifle. It was deadly up to a thousand metres and beyond even, if the marksman was good enough. He looked into Dan's bright eyed face, he was absolutely certain that Dan was good enough.

His present passed uncommented on by any of the others. George could not refrain from politely enquiring as to what he intended to use the weapon for. "I'm a gun shot, pardon the pun," answered Danny evenly. "I intend to compete at the next world games in the long barrel events." It was a lie and both of them knew it. George wondered what was going on that a backwoods bodyguard would be geared up with such an expensive and obviously deadly weapon. Such power would be out of place at an amateur sports event.

All of them watched as he carefully placed it on the gun rack that had spaces for a few more weapons above the huge dormant fireplace. The large titanium case was deftly concealed in a press panel covered hidey-hole at the side of the fireplace.

Kev's present was a surprise as well. The man had given himself a set of keys. He aimed the signal out across the balcony and a beep, beep answered him from a distance away. "How the hell did you get that here without me knowing?" Dan yelled in disbelief.

"You are not the only one with friends in high places, Dan," Kev said smugly. There was a hiss of movement on the water. Two big spotlights on the house went on as the group went out onto the wide balcony overlooking the lake. A bright yellow hover ski slid into the dock below them. The area lit up like daylight by the two powerful beams.

"Fuck you are a patient man, Kevvie," said Danny as he kissed his long-time partner. "I would have been jumping up and down all day to get that here and go for a ride on her!"

"Patience has always been his virtue, Danny," said Fiona from behind them. "Remember when he waited for nearly two months to get that model spaceship part. Anyone else would have been banging on the doors of Skilton's for those last few pieces, but he just kept saying that they will turn up soon."

"That's nothing, Fiona. When we first started going out I was a little reluctant to give up my virginity to him. It was almost a half cycle before he convinced me that sliding my big cock up his tight little arse was not going to kill him. He was a sweet and patient little bugger then and I guess he always will be," Dan said as he wrapped his arm around his mate as they watched the two person water ski slide up onto the dock and settle to wait patiently for its owner to take it for a spin.

Julia took advantage of the distraction of Kev's present to race off to her bedroom. Quickly unwrapping her present she stripped off her robe and fitted her new body adornment. Satisfying herself that everything was in place she grinned at herself in the big mirrors and quickly put her robe back on. She arrived in the lounge just as Danny opened a new bottle of wine and poured glasses. They chatted and swapped stories about Kev's patience. George watched on in amusement as the smaller blond man was teased mercilessly by the people that loved him most.

"I remember that there was one time his patience didn't pay off," Julia said with a small mischievous grin.

"Never had a chance with her anyway, Julia," the man said with a shake of his head.

"Chrissie didn't know what her pussy was for other than pissing out of it," Fiona said. George remembered that Chrissie was one of the UCS girls.

"She was an Ugly Cunt?" he couldn't help but laugh as he asked the question.

"Actually she had a very pretty one, as I recall," piped up Julia. They all looked at her. "Well I did use the showers with the girls after the games!" she defended herself. "She had very fine red hair on it. Barely a slit wider than my little finger. I guess she never told anyone else but she told me that her Daddy fucked her."

"Oh, so that's why!" Fiona said with an exclamation of relief.

"What?" Kev asked in worry.

"I played golf with Chrissie and her Daddy, Warren about two ten-days ago. She was extremely clingy to him. Not in a dreadful sort of way but they certainly got on very well. He was very respectful of her, almost like they were husband and wife, not father and daughter. I wondered why she gave me a kiss and said she was sorry, but she couldn't hurt her man.

"I just thought she was so much in love with someone else that her mind overrode her body's desire to go to bed with me," Fiona said with a light laugh.

"You put the hard word on her, Fi?" George asked in mock shock.

"No, she put it on me and then changed her mind," Fiona said indignantly. "What do you think I am some sort of slut?"

"Yes!" the four people around her cried out at the same time. Fiona rocked with laughter.

"I did hear that Mrs Connors ran off with some bloke she was working with, out Verdale way. I suppose that with our small population and the way Chrissie got treated by some of the stuck up bastards we went to school with it could easily have happened," Kev said easily. It did not appear to worry him that the girl was committing incest.

("We don't understand the wrongs of incest, George," Fiona told him later. "There are many stories of the first wave settlers breeding with sons, daughters, nieces and nephews. The second wave never arrived, in fact no-one came after the first thirty thousand arrived on Thes. Later visitors from other systems told of horrific tales of burnt out craft of a similar design to those our ancestors came on being found hundreds of light years away. Most of them it seemed were destroyed from the inside.

"The world needed people, George. There were a dwindling number of males and unrelated families. It is why they so welcomed other humanoid migrants. Even some not so human species. The girls were desperate for cock," she finished with a chortle of lust.

"So you think Chrissie just acted on her need to be a woman?" he asked.

"I did, I was lucky, I found you. Julia needed. Unfortunately she was found by Brad. If he had been kind and understanding I have no doubt that Julia would have been a very willing and attentive bed mate. Possibly even consent to having children with him. It was a pity he was such a grumpy old cunt!"

George kissed away her slight anger.)

Before they had retreated to their bedrooms for an early night and looking forward to going for a spin on Kev's new machine and some fishing, there was the last present to be opened. All eyes turned to the shyly standing Julia in her deep red robe.

"I had a friend help me with this," she began. "I am not one to be jealous of anyone. Not their looks, abilities or anything but I have been a little envious of Fi's big dick ever since I was her roommate. I have wanted to play with it. I spied on her sucking herself off and now I have seen it turn into what is a magnificent breathtaking cock.

"I took her virginity with my deep and willing pussy. Sucked it down my throat until I could poke my tongue in her wet cunt and sprayed my juices all over us when she took me to heaven with her big cock deep in my arse.

"I have seen you all, except our patient Kev, groan and moan as she has fucked you all deeply in your man pussies. I guess I will fuck myself stupid over the images of George riding her big cock last night. It was so fucking hot!" she breathed heatedly as she stared at her sister.

She slid her hand over her robe's controls and were pleased when Fiona's eyes opened wide in surprise and then her body shuddered in a minor orgasm as Julia revealed a large flesh coloured cock sprouting from above her pussy. It was as long as George's cock and looked extremely real. Julia turned slowly around to show them all the new artificial Futa woman among them.

"Wh-what does it do?" Kev asked nervously. He could feel his heart beating hard in his chest. So far he had been patient in awaiting Fiona to notice that his arse was ever ready for her big prong.

"Basically everything. It can cum. I have a slightly smaller sized one stuffed in my pussy that has a container of fluid that looks and feels like cum. If I squeeze my pussy at the right time it will shoot it out!" she said excitedly as she peeled off her transparent robe and let the big cock stand proud from her body.

Fiona was the first to stand and run her hands over the warm feeling material. Julia trembled. "You can feel my hand?" Fiona asked in disbelief.

"Thanks to your programming and George's understanding of where to put micro-sensors," the woman replied with a small gasp as Fiona teasingly licked the tip of the big cock.

"George?" she queried.

"You apparently got some data off him about where to place them so that they stimulate areas of the vagina and anus. Sara told me when she helped me modify the one I bought from that lovely shop behind the fashion centre. You know the one.

"You gave her some programs that could connect to a VR system and she has got someone to put them together to make a pair of panties that can make the owner feel like they are getting fucked by anyone they fancy, real or imagined."

"Yes we had to have continuous flesh based feedback loops," Fiona almost spoke to herself.

Her hand was tenderly stroking the big cock and causing the eye of the cock to open. She laughed outright when clear viscous fluid began to weep from the cock head. She jacked it more firmly as the fluid made the material much more slippery. Julia groaned in deeply felt pleasure. Movement behind the woman attracted her attention. Kev was gently massaging Julia's lovely tits. George moved behind Fiona and reached his hand up under her robe. He began to force the butt plug in Fiona's arse in and out of her in small smooth movements.

"I want to fuck your big cock, Julia," Fiona said hotly as she leaned forward and kissed her sister.

"You would?" asked Julia softly.

Kev was now rubbing his hot cock over her arse and wetting her relaxing anus. "I would love to fuck it as well, baby," he whispered into her neck.

Julia sighed in rapidly building bliss.

"I knew that this was a great present!" she grinned.

"Not just for you, sweetie, seems like we all might take that for a spin," said Dan with a laugh as he watched his two lovers and the beautiful Futa and her mate getting hotter.

George removed Fiona's robe. Fiona's cock stood hard and proud. It was a hot sight to see the Futa woman extremely aroused and so very hard. Dan wondered what sort of configuration this group fuck was going to take. His imagination had been working overtime ever since his old secret crush had revealed why she had gently rejected his advances of the past. Now he found that he was even more in love with her and her beautiful cousin, now officially her sister.

Fiona's large butt plug was removed and she sat with a sigh on George's hard cock. Dan loved how it slid deeply into the groaning woman's arse as George eased her back with him onto the large lounge chair. He held her firm toned thighs wide apart with the arms he had hooked under her knees. Fiona's thick lipped and very fleshy pussy was fully exposed. Julia squealed as she watched it open as her big wide artificial prick slid into the almost dripping cunt and slowly, with a few little back and forth movements, fucked its way deeper until Julia's whole cock disappeared.

"You are so fucking tight, Fiona!" Julia said in small surprise.

"I don't get fucked by my own big cock, Ju-ju," she said in response. "Besides it was you that taught me how to keep my cunt tight in case I ever found a dick!" she giggled as her little older sister began to fuck her gently.

"Uh huh," was all Julia could manage in reply as the circuits in the fleshy cock reacted to the tight wet orifice of her lover and sent signals to her own heated pussy filled with the hidden portion of the double ended cock. Dan could see the small receiver of whatever was transmitting from the instrument just behind Julia's ear. He surmised that it was probably like the training simulation devices he wore when locked in the large warehouses on Thallix Prime that acted as battle scenarios. The little devices could feed his brain with false information that let him believe he was anywhere in the hunt for his targets or even the hunted and fighting for his life. He was surprised that such hi-tech gear had found a use in simulating the act of fucking. He grinned. Rather fuck than fight was a good ideal.

"Fuck I can feel you, George!" Julia excitedly told the man holding her sister as she began to plough her cock in deep in and out motions. Her pace began to build rapidly as Fiona dazedly moaned and gibbered as the two big cocks filled her with pleasure.

Dan and Kev had the same idea. Both eased themselves up on the big lounge and began kissing and sucking the pulsing cock of the Futa woman as she squealed out her orgasms as she was double teamed. George had begun to thrust his hips up hard in counterpoint to Julia's now steadier fucking motion. Fiona hissed and wrapped her hands around the necks of the two men that suddenly attacked her big cock. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh yes!" she cried.

Kev lifted further and stood over the fucking trio. He pressed his hard solid cock firmly into Fiona's mouth. She began sucking him ravenously. "Don't want her to suddenly say something that causes us to forget where we are," he grinned as he forced his cock down further until his balls rested on Fiona's chin.

All of them nodded in agreement as Dan slurped the big cock head of the dangerous Futanari back into his mouth causing Fiona to buck even more. Julia wrapped her hand around Danny's heated tool and began to wank him in time with his bobbing head.

Fiona began to feel like she was in heaven. The two big cocks, she could not feel any difference between the hot hard boned cock in her arse and the solid artificial flesh in her cunt, were driving so well together in her sensitive holes. Her stomach clenched as did her arse, tightly, around the big headed dick inside it. She could feel George's heated breath on the back of her neck as he strove to fuck her harder. Julia's hips slapped into her widespread thighs. Thighs that were spread by the strong hands and arms of her man. Opening and exposing her like the slut she was to the cock of her best friend. Fiona closed her eyes in bliss as the beautiful woman whom meant everything to her from the time they met was fucking her so wonderfully. Her cunt was going crazy on the rapidly moving cock. She could almost feel the same reaction in Julia's pussy from the feedback along the thick shafts. Her mind ticked over to programmer mode for a moment and she safely captured an idea.