Futa Dragons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea was not forgotten but she was dragged back to reality as the hot cock of Kev was suddenly at her lips. She grinned then opened her mouth wide in submission as she looked into his eyes as he fed his cock into her wide open throat in one long press. She swirled her tongue rapidly around his hot dick and sighed when she felt his balls come to rest on her chin. All three holes stuffed she thought wickedly to herself. Then bucked in abandonment of lust as Danny's hot mouth tried to swallow as much of her almost forgotten cock as he could. Fuck the man had a very deep and hot mouth she cried out in her overheated mind. Her mouth effectively gagged by the cock fucking her throat.

"I'm cumming, fuck I am cumming so hard!" screamed Julia. Her hips were shaking uncontrollably as the cock in her best friend's cunt was almost crushed by the spasming tunnel. The powerful orgasm rebounded inside the double ended dildo as her own channel clamped down hard. Fiona squealed around the cock in her mouth as her pussy, arse and cock clashed in mind numbing explosions, one after another. Danny almost gagged on the fierce spurts of creamy hot spunk that filled his mouth in forceful blasts. Opening his mouth a little wider he left Fiona's hot cream dribble down her cock and cover the large artificial cock that still slowly thrust into her. Julia was whimpering as her orgasm drained her as she felt the heated dildo inside almost collapse as her cunt walls crushed it and forced the creamy fluid inside it to spray into Fiona's tight hole.

"Oh fuck me dead!" yelled Kev as his cock was suddenly swallowed whole inside Fiona's hot throat. Her teeth clamped down hard but not so that he felt any pain. She was very careful even as her overheated body thrashed in the firm grip of her Thallusian lover. It was too much for Kev as his sensitive head was punished by her trying to eat him alive. He blew his nuts out, as he described later, the cum rushed for somewhere deep in his arse and rocketed up his cock. Her held Fiona's curly haired head hard as he shot three hard long spurts straight down her throat before she released him enough for him to cover her tongue and teeth.

Dan's first hot cum shot hit Julia's tits and she squealed in delight as she bent and sucked his still spurting weapon into her mouth to finish him off. Her hand was so tight around his dick that she couldn't believe that he had been able to fire so strongly. The release of her hand cause her mouth to flood quickly as she swallowed as fast as she could.

George roared as the tight arse around his cock suddenly clamped so hard her arse cheeks almost cut him in half. He pulled her thighs up hard towards her full tits as he jetted stream after stream of his hot potent load deep into his squirming and thrashing partner. She screamed in sweet ecstasy when Kev finally pulled his cock from her mouth so that he could give his oversensitive head some relief from her rapid chewing and sucking of his dick to get every drop from him.

"Oh my goodness!" she shouted to the ceiling in an almost ear splitting roar.

Julia leaned in close to the woman now that Kev's beautiful bare arse and Danny's empty cock were no longer impeding her and kissed her sister. Their mouths panted and sucked at each other as they giggled and told each other they loved each other madly. "Oh fuck, girl," panted Fiona, "I am so happy you can fuck me too!"

"No, sweetie," Julia groaned as she slammed her artificial cock one more time deep into the still convulsing twat surrounding it, "thank goodness you fuck all of us. I love you."

Fiona's cock shrivelled and dropped as a soft lifeless tube of meat down between them. Julia snorted as she pulled the long flesh-like cock from Fiona's pussy. It still dripped its white cream. "What was it filled with, babe?" asked Fiona as she sighed in joyful happiness as the big dick left her.

"Cream from your boyfriend's cake," the woman said with a wink. Fiona dipped her head and nodded in agreement as she sucked on the end of the big artificial cock tasting the sweet caramel and cream mixture and her own juices. "Good?" asked Julia.

"Hmm, yes, great combo with my cunt cream as well," she snickered.

George's hands moved her off it as he strained to lean around her for a taste as well. Julia laughed as she thrust it deep into his mouth for a few moments. He took nearly her full length. "Delicious," he declared as Julia pulled her dick back as the man's long tongue begun to make its presence felt in the reciprocal dildo still deep in her own pussy.

"Fuck, George, how strong is that fucking tongue? I almost started to feel like I was back in your slut girlfriend's tight pussy again!" she jokingly complained as she lifted herself far enough away to avoid his hands and tongue.

Fiona still sat on George's still hard cock. Her arsehole, stretched lewdly around the hot log of flesh and her cream pie cunt were on full display for everyone to admire. "That is some cunt, Fiona," Dan said with a huge smile.

"Definitely not ugly," quipped Kev.

Fiona blushed as the rest of them chuckled.

"Showers," ordered Fiona. She had enough of being on display for just now. George's cock in her arse and her wide spread position was beginning to become a little uncomfortable.

Hot water and gentle fingers revived Fiona. The soft man held her closely as he allowed the water to cascade over their bodies and wash away the sweat and the pheromones that Fiona inevitably produced in large quantities along with the fearsome amount of spunk that seemed to fire from her huge cock cannon. They arrived back in the lounge in time to watch a large monitor showing Fiona's wide open pussy dribbling cream from the gaping hole in the middle of it. "It really is very beautiful, Fiona," George said softly as they stopped and watched the display until they heard her voice command them to the showers.

"More cake, more cake," chanted Julia and Kev together. Dan grinned at the pair and then held up the cutting knife to George.

"I believe we are to sample yours now, chef," he said with a wide grin.

"Pot of tea anyone," called Julia. It seemed all were agreeable with the suggestion.

There was much oohing and ahing over the sweet concoction of George's design. He brought out vanilla ice-cream to have with it and the group eagerly ate and replenished their energies. The conversation was light and rambling as they chatted about the prospect of fine weather for fishing and riding Kev's skidoo, as he called it. The forecast was for fine and clear which suited George marvellously. He was keen to try his hand at fishing in the big lake outside their door.

Julia snuggled between her men. Her baby doll nightdress was barely adequate to cover her largish breasts let alone fall far enough to cover her crotch. Her knickers were light blue and see thru. Kev asked her why she even bothered to wear them. "Cause they make you hot enough to want to rip them off, lover. Don't they?" she said coyly.

The two men were almost drooling over her near naked body.

"So take me to bed and do what your minds are saying you would do if I was naked," she giggled. She waved to the pair still sitting comfortably on the lounge leaning against one another as Dan tossed her over his broad shoulder and was softly paddling her bottom as they left the room.

"Guess we won't be seeing them until tomorrow, love," observed Fiona dryly.

"It is still early, what would you like to do?" George asked.

"Maybe just talk," she answered. "You've been here with us for a few days now and I guess it is a silly time of the cycle but does anything confuse you about us?"

"Some things I must admit are different to Thallusian ways. Indeed some seem to be strange to how I know other species look at things. I didn't realise the history and traits of humans," he stated.

They discussed for several hours and over a few pots of tea the differences that George had seen and had wondered about. They discussed incest and Fiona filled him in on some of the early history of the colony and why it had not been made illegal. The feeling of children being superfluous or even unwanted by the parents also confused George. Fiona informed him that he wasn't alone in that feeling.

They talked about cricket and soccer. Two games that George had only ever seen played on the video newscasts at the university. The sports played on other planets had some similarities to the game played with a round ball but he had never seen anything quite like cricket. Fiona regaled him with tales of the exploits of her friends and her when they were younger. He laughed with her and enjoyed the musical sound of her laughter. He was filled with warmth as he listened to her speak without care or doubt about what they did. Each time any reference was made that referred to the older males in her life she quickly moved on. It seemed that Fiona Gibson was rapidly leaving their memory way behind.

They were awake at dawn. Unlike Kev and Danny whom had threatened to wake them then and prepare for a day fishing and riding on the skidoo. The sun rose in a promise of a clear sunny day. George was busily being instructed by Fiona on how to thread his line through the loops on his flexible rod and tying on a sinker, leader and hook. She found some bait in the ice boxes that Danny and Kev had pointed out the day before. There was a selection of worms and small crawfish like creatures. She selected some of each, put them in a purpose designed bucket and took George and his new rod and tackle box down to the dock, just past where Kev's new skidoo was parked.

Patiently she showed him how to cast. It seemed that George was never going to master the art of pulling the bail back and pinning the line to the side of the rod with his finger and letting it go as he flung the tip of the rod out towards the water. Fiona did not laugh at him but gently instructed him again and again until he finally sent the line out some forty or fifty metres. She showed him how to reset the bail and begin to wind the line back on to his reel. He was pleased when he was successful on his next cast and rapidly reeled the line in to have another go. After another dozen casts and retrieves Fiona presented him with a crawfish to put on his hook.

For a moment Fiona thought that the big soft man was going to either be sick or cry as she showed him how to thread the hook through the tail and up to point out among the legs of the little creature. "Fish can't count, George, so they won't worry about an extra leg up here," she told him as she pointed to the barbed end that poked out.

George almost turned green as a small amount of the creature's gizzards came out as she placed it in his hand and showed him how the hook went. "It's dead, George," she said softly, "it can't feel the hook."

He swallowed hard and looked away. She took the baited crawfish out of his hand. Quickly he washed his hand in the clear water under them. "Ok now cast it out into the water as far as you can," she instructed.

The cast flew a little further than previous with the extra weight of the bait on his light line. He set the bail and gave her a crooked smile. "Now wind the reel until you see that the line is taut and you feel the weight of the sinker on the end of your line," she said.

George reeled it all the way back in. "Couldn't you feel the weight?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Try it again," she said with a smile.

After reeling it back in three more times in a row, Fiona took his rod off him and pushed him into the water in disgust. Danny and Kev who had been watching all of the activity almost fell off the balcony as they roared with laughter. Fiona gave them the finger and stalked off to the end of the dock and cast out the line. It flew almost seventy metres in a perfect arc before it softly splashed into the clear deep blue water. She wound it in a few turns until the line tightened and she could feel the weight on her cocked forefinger. Behind her George swam to the shore and threw up.

Danny and Kev called George up to the balcony with them. The man dropped his soaked shorts and shirt on the grass and walked naked upstairs. Kev passed him a bacon and egg sandwich while Dan handed him a beer. George looked at the pair of them as if they were insane. "Fishing tucker," Dan told him seriously.

"Fuck me, she caught something!" said Kev in disgust.

"That's bad?" asked George.

"Every time we have gone fishing together if Fiona catches the first fish the rest of us get nothing for the rest of the day. Might as well just stay here for the fucking day," Danny mumbled.

Julia came out and sat on the balcony with the boys as they intently watched the tall big titted woman on the end of the dock. Beside her lay the bodies of three nice sized fish. George had almost been sick as he watched his lovely partner bring in a fish, check its size and if it was acceptable run the knife she had strapped to her waist through its throat and leave it to flop on the deck behind her. The back of Fiona's bare legs were splattered with blood.

"How many has she caught?" she asked with the same disgusted tone as Kev and Danny had used.

"Fucking twelve," Kev answered.

Fiona's rod bent again. "Fuck me that's the biggest of the lot!" said Danny as he almost cried as he threw his empty beer can to Kev as he got up and went over to the fridge.

"Well that's it. Thirteen is the limit and she has three nice sized ones and that big bastard's she just throated," said Julia in disgust. "Might as well pass me one of those too, love," she added as Kev cursed.

George went to the railing and threw up again. Kev patted his back and passed him another can of beer. George did not know whether to laugh or cry.

Julia watched as Fiona gutted, scaled and cleaned her catch. She checked her bait bucket and threw a few last bits of worm and crawfish out into the water. "Good girl," she said as the woman on the dock placed the three smaller fish into the bucket. Shouldered her rod and picked up the tackle box before slipping her fingers under the jaw of the biggest one and dragged it up the wooden dock behind her.

Kev and Danny raced down the steps to help her.

"Why is she a good girl when everyone here has been going off about her for the past hour or so?" he asked Julia.

"She threw free food back to the fish. Means that they won't be shy next time either. Never use all the bait on your hook. Let them have a free meal and you will always catch fish next time," Julia responded. To George it sounded like advice that had been handed from parent to child for millions of cycles.

George had no problems filleting and cooking the freshly caught fish on the bar-b-que as Fiona showered and returned to sit with the others on the balcony in the bright sunshine. He watched with a little amusement as Kev and Danny rubbed some lotion into her bared breasts and soft cock as she lay spread legged on a comfortable tanning lounge and said she was going to soak up a few rays.

George was surprised when Julia came over and began rubbing some over his back and buttocks. She gave his cock and big balls a liberal coating as well. There was a stifled grunt from the other group and Julia giggled. "Kev's finally getting her big cock up his arse. At least he won't get sunburned up there later," she chuckled.

Kev's cries of pleasure as Fiona stuffed his deep arse with around half her big cock caused George's cock to rise in remembered pleasure. Julia bent over and grasped her ankles. He slid easily into her tight arsehole thanks to the slipperiness of the sunscreen lotion. Dan slid in behind him and casually took the spatula from him and turned the fish fillets. George felt his muscular hands spread his soft cheeks and groaned in pleasure as Dan's nice hard lotion covered cock once again filled his arse nicely. Comically he watched Kev lean over the balcony railing and bounce on his toes as Fiona shafted him hard. It seemed she was berating him for not coming out at dawn.

"I love watching her fuck you boys up the arse," groaned Julia as she pushed back hard on George's big cock. The little woman bounced rapidly on her toes causing groans to come from the man fucking her own arse and Dan who was benefitting from the tightening of George's arse as his cock was wonderfully stimulated. "I don't think I will ever get used to how hot your cock is, George," she moaned.

"Nor how hot his arse is or mouth! Just how much of a fire is burning inside you, man?" Dan asked as he strove to press even more of his cock into the tight hot tunnel so nicely wrapped around his hard dick.

George was happy as he let himself be sandwiched between the two bodies. "I guess Pellirgean blood doesn't take long to boil," he chuckled.

The trio moved slowly as they carried out their cooking duties and also watched Kev yelling out his pleasure as Fiona changed her pace from hard and fast to slow and gentler as she rubbed Kev's back and shoulders. Dan whistled and commented that Fiona had managed to stuff almost three quarters of her massive cock up his little mate's rear.

"Not only that the greedy bastard has already cum once," Julia snorted. "Flew out of his cock like he pissed himself."

Fiona must have heard the comment from her sister as she turned her head slightly and gave the fucking trio a warm smile. She turned back to the man heaving and groaning under her cock assault as he panted against the wooden railing. "Piss for me, whore!" she yelled out and sped up her fucking of his arse at the same time wrapping her arms around his stomach. Kev squealed in lust as the big cock speared him deeper. It was a pleasurable pain that burned his arse all the way to the back of his skull. Under the influence of Fiona's Futa cream he had no choice but to obey as his stiff cock began to spray his piss through the rails of the balcony.

"Fuck, Kevvie, you wonderful fucking arse whore!" squealed Fiona as she grabbed his cock and held it as she felt his bladder empty its contents. She jerked him to shake the last dribbles and was delighted to find his cock now spraying his cum wildly as she shook it rapidly. Kev was shouting out his love for arse fucking as she massaged his balls as he continued to weep cum. The man went limp in her arms. Gently she eased him down on to the floor as her hard cock pulled out of his arse with a long squelching sound. She giggled as she jerked her cock and seconds later aimed her big creamy spurts at his gaping arsehole. Kevin eagerly reached back and grasped his cheeks and pulled them apart as she flooded his well-used hole.

"You're a great arse fuck, Kevvie," she told him softly and gave him a kiss on his cum covered cheeks.

"Thank you, Fi," he panted, "you are a great arse fucker."

Loud groaning and squealing diverted their attention to the bar-b-que area. George was thrusting his hips back and forward rapidly as he lifted Julia off the ground to bury his cock as deep as he could as he filled her with his cum. Dan was pressed hard into his back as he grasped George's large nipples and groaned loudly that he was cumming. George sighed as they all held still as the two cocks emptied into their respective holes. Julia's thighs were streaked with her own juices as she lewdly spread her legs wide for the watching couple a few metres from them.

"Slut!" Kev and Fiona said together as they gave the little woman wide grins.

Fiona and Kev went for a shower together. The little blond was eager to clean the big cock that had finally fucked his slutty arse. He spent many minutes kissing his old school friend as he washed her long cock and told her how much he loved it. The kissing turned heated in the warm water and despite already cumming twice Kev eagerly accepted Fiona's invitation to fuck her tight pussy. George found himself jerking his cock slowly when he returned from his own quick shower to find his beautiful lover spread legged and moaning as Kev sliced his hard willing cock deep into her hot cunt. They screwed together passionately as Fiona bucked and ground against the smaller man's body. She came easily and wetly for the blond man as her arms and legs wrapped him up and almost stopped his fucking of her.