Futa Dragons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George left them to it and was not surprised when it was almost an hour later before they both reappeared.

"We got carried away," Fiona said with a wicked grin.

Julia giggled and said, "And I thought I was the slut!"

"I've had a happy day so far," Fiona said with a bright smile. She gave George a little kiss and apologised from pushing him into the water. "I guess I am not as patient or as good a teacher as Kev and Danny when it comes to fishing."

Dan looked at his mate and noted that the little blond man almost had nothing showing between his legs. "That good, huh," he grinned as he gently caressed the shrivelled cock and tight balls of the man.

"Un-fucking-believable," Kev sighed.

The two hurriedly scoffed some fish and then ran down to the skidoo. Neither of them worried about lifejackets as they hopped aboard and let it hover out to the water before cutting the antigravs and let the craft settle on the smooth surface of the water. A few seconds later the machine roared off across the lake.