Futa Dragons Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she found herself very shyly whispering.

His soft warm hand caressed her cheek and his lips pressed gently against hers. His bright green eyes looked deeply into hers as he broke the kiss and seemed to search her soul to see if she was telling the truth. She held his stare as she felt his hand slip from her cheek and down her neck in a slow warm caress. It kept going until his soft fingers lightly stroked the top of her breast and circled her warm heavy globe. Never quite finding her areola or her nipple. The hand slowly stroked back up along her collarbone and back to her jaw. His green eyes still watching her eyes, his warm hand, it felt as if it was getting warmer, travelled up her smooth neck again and gently caressed her ear. She felt her body tremble.

He moved his mouth forward but kept his eyes open as he pressed his lips to hers once again and nibbled them. His lips were wet and slippery. Hers felt a little dry and her sigh as his tongue lovingly slid along her mouth and moistened them felt so intimate. It was as if he knew she needed it. Their mouths moved together more easily as he kept his eyes still open. She couldn't help it, she closed her own as she felt his hand travel back down her neck and softly cup her firm mound of breast.

His mouth moved and his long tongue licked her face and danced slowly across her closed eyelids. The sensation was sensually very strange. Fiona had kissed her closed eyelids and Julia had found the gesture highly arousing and loving. With George it was as if he was telling her that she didn't need her eyes to see his goodness, she could almost feel the softness and lack of hostility in the gently trailing of his tongue over her face. In her heart she hoped that she tasted good. She knew his tongue could taste more than just the flavours, he could sense, somehow, her emotions and state of mind.

She wanted to open her mouth and ask him what he had found. Something deep inside her told to keep quiet and lay still. Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved down her body. He kissed her ears, her temples and down her jawline until he forced her chin to lift a little as he kissed down her throat and to the hollow where neck met thorax. His tongue bathed the indentation and she found herself squirming just a little in need as the unexpected sensitivity of the area began to warm her deep inside.

Her nipples had never felt so hard or in need of touching by the time his large soft hands, warm mouth and devilish tongue reached them. With her eyes closed and all sense of time gone it had felt like hours before he finished lathing every square millimetre of her tits with heated breath, kisses and swirls of saliva that he alternately heated and cooled with his breath. She groaned in delight as she felt her pussy spasm as he repeatedly heated and cooled her nipples. Wrapping them in his long tongue and pulling at them with his mouth. She cried out she was cumming as his hot tongue almost painfully wrapped around her long buds like a constricting snake and jerked on them like a mini-cock as he sucked as much of her large tit flesh into his wide mouth as he could.

Her imagination started to get ahead of his actions as she felt her clit getting harder as she hoped he would perform the same operation to it as he had done to both her nipples. Her tits were on fire as he left them and moved slowly, ever so slowly downwards. She wanted to play with her nipples but his hand on hers stopped her from lifting them. Nodding in understanding she lay back. Her eyes did not open as she knew that he would forbid that as well. She tried to relax and let him have her. Her nipples, the little fires still burning hotly, kept her on edge as he resumed his slow march downwards to her now flooded cunt and wide open legs.

"Noooo," she protested softly as his warm breath stopped just short of her heated mons and reappeared on the sole of her left foot.

The despair at the loss of his mouth and heated tongue on its passage to her needy cunt was lifted as suddenly she jerked in delicious spasm as the long tongue trailed along her sensitive foot and between her toes. It felt like his breath and tongue were working somewhere inside her as the intense sensations suddenly made her vaginal muscles clamp as if she had been shocked by electricity.

"What are you doing to me, Georgie?" she moaned so softly that the man barely heard her as he transferred his attention to her other foot. She trembled, her thigh muscles vibrating under the long caresses of his soft fingers and gently moving tongue. Slowly he closed her thighs and she felt her own heat and wetness as her plump softness enclosed her wide open pussy lips. He allowed her a few brief moments to rub her thighs together and she felt the hardness of her clit react to the small amount of friction.

There was a strange heat between her feet. It was slippery and it was hot. Hotter than her own flesh. It moved between her softly clasped feet against the soles of her feet and ran over her instep. She could not help but crack her eyelids open a fraction to see what he was doing. Holding her breath she watched him make her feet into the shape of a pussy and slowly pressed his hot hard cock between them. His cock was weeping an enormous amount of fluid over her insteps as she involuntarily pressed her feet harder together to give him more pleasure. He looked up and she closed her eyes again. The heat of his enormous balls as they pressed against her heels was delicious as he slowly fucked her wet slippery feet.

Holding her feet trapped with his thighs as his cock continued to fuck them she felt him bend forward. He bit her tender knee cap. His mouth wide open and breathing hotly against the thin skin of her joint. His teeth gently rasped across her patella and over the tendons where thigh bone and calf bone met. She hissed in both alarm and pleasure as the small pain and ticklishness roved up her thigh and hit her wet pussy with a force she could not image coming from such an unlikely place.

Desperately she wanted to open her legs. Wanted him to slide further up and bury the hot hard tool that was still being massaged by her firmly held feet into her wide open cunt.

Wanted him to batter it into submission of his alien masculinity. Julia wanted him to own her. "Please," she begged softly.

"Please, what?" he asked just as quietly.

His green eyes met her own and looked deeply into her again as he lifted his head from her trembling thighs and faced her fully.

"Please, slam your hard hot cock into my wet cunt, Georgie. I will go insane if you do not fuck me until I cry," she said in a small, very quiet voice.

"And if I do," he answered as his long tongue bathed her hot thighs in long languid strokes.

"I will do anything you want," she answered meekly.

"Anything?" he asked intently.

"Anything," she whispered hotly as his tongue traced the lips of her pussy tightly residing in the flesh of her pressed together thighs.

He slid further up her still closed legs and placed his large wet cock head just below her pussy. She bent her knees slightly and her thighs opened enough to allow his big cock to slide down and press against her swollen clit and between her blood-filled cunt lips.

He placed his hand on the top of his cock and pressed it down firmly. Her wetness was incredible, it covered her inner thighs in hot slippery fluids. He pushed forward and his enormous cock head split her channel. She rolled her hips upwards and welcomed the rest of his cock deep inside her even as he kept her thighs from opening wide. The tightness of her opening surprised her. His hard hot cock felt like it was the first time she had ever been penetrated and she cried out in pleasure as almost thirty centimetres of hot hard flesh buried itself in her scalding channel.

Julia lost herself in orgasm after orgasm. Her nipples still burned on her chest as he kissed and licked them as he pressed his long cock into her until his soft stomach rested against the top of her thighs. "Oh, fuck, Georgie, you are too big. Gentle, please," she quietly requested in a soft almost awestruck whisper.

"Do you love me, Julia?" he asked as he slowly thrust deeper into her squirming body. He allowed her to spread her legs wide and settled his hips hard against her open groin.

"Yes, Georgie, I do love you," she looked into his face and his intense green eyed stare. She realised that it was true as well. She loved the soft man that was filling her cunt to stretching point not just because of that but because he had put himself in danger to protect her. Not only that, she thought, he knew her. Knew her even better than she knew herself and he had been with her less than a week.

"I love you because you know me, George," she said softly as his strokes inside her became longer and more forceful causing her to wrap her legs around his back to allow him to fuck her as deeply as he wanted.

"I know you how, Julia?"

"Know that deep inside I am a frightened little girl who needs a Daddy to look after her, to protect her," she said softly. The man had stopped fucking her with long hard thrusts and was gently working her pussy with his big cock. She could feel him pressing insistently against her large swollen clit and striving to ensure she felt him with each millimetre of his cock as it slid gently in and out of her. She began to weep. No-one, not even Kev or Dan had tried to make her feel as happy as George did now.

"Why are you doing this to me, Georgie?" she wept into his soft chest.

"Because I love you, too, Julia. I love you all and for the first time in my short life I know what it means to be loved by people who love you back." He sighed as he gently rolled her with him to his side and then over so that she straddled him with his long hot cock buried deep inside her. His soft fingers found and teased her big clit as she sat atop him and looked down at his open face and soft green eyes.

"You are Fiona's man," she wept as she spoke her truth.

"You are Fiona's woman," he returned with a soft smile. She realised the truth of that and nodded.

"Do you think that Dan and Kev will understand that we are not two groups?" she asked softly as her hips began to move of their own accord as he continued to softly rub her clit with his soft wet fingers.

"I think they already know, Julia. Fiona told me that Kev had expressed a profound love for her last night when they spent quite a lot of time together in his bed. I know that Danny also loves her deeply."

"They better believe it, Georgie," she groaned as she rapidly fucked him hard with her cumming pussy. She was frantically riding his hard meat and thrusting her clit against his ever present fingers that had begun to jerk her swollen love button like she had a small cock.

"Ohh, fuck me, fuck me so hard!" she wailed as he thrust up hard into her. His fingers had left her clit and held her thighs tightly as he banged into her from below. She squealed and writhed as she came again and again around his hard steel dick.

Collapsing against him she sobbed. "Why didn't you cum for me?" she asked his breast.

"Because it was not about me, Ju-ju," he said sweetly. "You were afraid of me for what I had done. I needed you to feel that you could cum for me and trust that I would love you enough for you to have your way with me. I wanted you to be pleased by me and not angry."

"I have cum so many times just from your touch, George. No-one, not even Fiona, has made me feel so pretty or worth spending so much time making sure I was happy. Fiona makes me float, Georgie. She is a goddess to me and I would bleed for her. You have gone past her now and I don't know what to do," she wept.

"Love me," he said simply. "Love me and all of my faults and my stupidity."

She lay full length upon his soft body ensuring that she did not let his cock emerge from her still trembling pussy. Kissing and sucking on his protruding nipples she told him that she would until she died. George gently wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly to his body.

Slowly their breathing calmed and they faded into deep sleep.

Kev and Danny had fucked Fiona hard and long. Striving to make her squeal and pant as they drove their long hard cocks into her wet pussy and tight clinging arsehole. Her announced feelings of love for them had intensified their lovemaking and the depth of their own feelings for the woman.

They had told her over and over that they loved her even as she had squirmed and writhed between their dual assaults on her breasts, pussy and hard cock. Eventually she had been impaled on both of them in Dan's large bed and all three had drunk from her wide hard dick even as they had sprayed her insides with their own heated fluids.

It was going to be an interesting day when they all awoke.

*****

Julia smothered her face in the huge balls of her companion. He was tied above their bed. She had been worried the previous night that he had been asked by Fiona to incapacitate the smaller woman and have her service all of them but it had not been so. Instead she had been made love to by the big soft man in such a way that she had wept and orgasmed until her mind had forced her body to collapse in dreamless sleep. She had awoken in the early morning light of dawn still atop of him with his steel hard cock still deeply buried inside her.

It had been similar to the other afternoon with Dan and Kev. The two cocks filling her simply because she had wanted them to be there when she awoke. George had made no such demand of her nor her of him. She had allowed him to hold her in a loving embrace and she had felt so comfortable, so loved that she had gone to sleep. So different was her mindset of a half a day previous that she had believed she would never touch him again because he had ceased the lives of eleven hideous pirates. Brutes that would have used her and her friends as playthings without compassion or regret. Would have either sold them to unscrupulous slave traders or fucked them until they no longer responded and cut their throats. She had heard and researched all of the atrocities as part of her curiousity about the brigands.

She had believed that those that killed were of the same ilk. You could not kill another being without being as cold and ruthless as they. Realising now that her wonderful partners and this man whom had taken her to bed and proven that they were as warm and compassionate as any other being she had ever known in her life. They had done what was needed because they had protected those that they loved.

However, George had not filled her with his seed. Had not given to her of the life giving essence in his body and bathed her heated insides with its sweet and fulfilling scent. She was determined that he was going to give it to her now.

After she had awoken she had taken one look at his soft face relaxed in dreamless sleep and decided that he was going to be hers, at least for a few hours. Stealthily she had extracted his hot cock from her body, easily done as she was still soaked from his attention to her, and crept to her room where she retrieved her presents from the boys and herself as well as some other items she had brought with her in hopes of just such an occasion.

He was held suspended on the antigrav hooks attached to the wide straps that made up her love seat. Intermeshed material that supported the body of her playmate but allowed her access to all the vitally sensitive areas. Though after George had kissed and bitten her kneecaps, slathered her throat and feet with his tongue and drooling cock she was no longer sure of where all of those erogenous zones were. However, of one thing she was sure, Thallusians had very sensitive and responsive arses.

George had co-operatively rolled over in his sleep with soft nudges as she laid out her trap. It was quick and easy to secure his hands and feet to her suspension net and gently lift him up and off the bed and into the position she required.

The ball gag and sleeping mask had been placed with care and George had barely mumbled as she stuffed his mouth with the big ball with its air holes for him to breath and tied it off behind his head. He had awaken then but she had been too quick. He was her victim and as she placed the blindfold over his eyes she could sense that he had submitted to her. She had held his cock and allowed him to piss in a bottle at her request. For her it had been strangely exciting to hold his small flaccid cock and feel his stream surge past her gently encircled fingers around his hot flesh into the container which she had quickly emptied into the ensuite toilet. Sure now that he would have no encumbrance to spraying his hot potent fluids she began to work him over.

She had started with his feet. Surprisingly she had enjoyed sucking his toes and sliding her tongue over his bare soles. He had tried to buck and yell at her but she had ignored him. Eventually he had quietened and she had rubbed her wet swollen pussy lips over each of them. The wet toes had been very nice as she stuffed them in her hot moist cunt and made him foot fuck her for several pleasurable minutes.

She whispered in his ears. Nasty things. Things she had done with Fiona. Told him about how she had eaten her Great Aunt until the woman had pissed in her mouth. Told him about the nasty things that Brad had said he wanted her to do with and to Fiona. Hotly told him how she wanted to see him do those things to her slutty sister, while she helped or watched. She took off his blindfold and looked deep into his eyes. His bright eyes smiled back at her and she knew that he was aware that she was playing and not serious. With a small nod she replaced the mask and continued her act.

Rubbing his nose and face in her wet cunt she told him how she had fist fucked her Great Aunt while she spoke to her granddaughter on the comms link. Told him how Aunty Shilka cried out that she wanted to suck Fiona's cock and watch her fuck her niece. "All of my family wanted to see me fuck Fiona's big cock, George. The filthy fuckers. Now only you see it. I want you to see it go on forever, George. Want you and her to fuck me like the slut I am until I finally die!"

George nodded his head in agreement as she giggled.

After building his imagination up with her nasty words and ideas she started on his arse. She kissed his cheeks, licked them and pulled them apart to slide her tongue deep into his soft hole. He moaned and wriggled as his cock grew long and hard. She slapped it and pressed the lump beneath his balls until it shrunk again. Then she started again. His arse and breasts turned red with excitement as she found a small crop in her bag of toys and used it to slap his arse, soft cock and, gently, his big balls.

Hotly she sucked on his cock until his bone ridges were hard and causing his long cock to hump against his restraints and try to fuck Julia's hot throat. She hotly kissed his neck and ears and reached below his balls and pressed the soft lump that caused his cock to wilt. His balls were huge but she managed to suck the big eggs into her mouth. George squealed in delight around his ball gag as Julia tongued and slobbered over the big scrotum and tried to eat his balls.

Finally she fucked him with the big purple dildo that Fiona had bought to pleasure herself in her early cycles of university. At first she had thought of using her own modified cock toy but she had neglected to recharge it and she did not have any special cream to put in its internal containers. George had groaned fiercely as Julia had firstly fingered his arsehole with three then four of her small fingers then eased the big silicone cock a little way into his arsehole. She had used the small crop to smack his arse and had been delighted as his arse clenched and unclenched around the big toy and sucked it further into his slutty arse. She gripped his balls tightly and pulled on them. The man had squealed in high pitched pleasure through his gag.