Futa Dragons Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands she began to ram and extract the big purple dick. George had howled into his gag in ecstasy. She used the hooks to suspend the man so that is cock and balls were level with her face with his legs wide spread around her. She bounced him up and down on the big cock held fast in her hands as she sucked and bit his cock and big dangling balls. George had blown his hot load over her mouth and face. She did not stop fucking him and sucking his cock until he filled her mouth once again.

"So fucking hot, Georgie," she crooned after lifting his mask and showing him her cream covered face and mouthful of his sweet hot semen. "It's like hot condensed milk!" She slapped his arse and balls, quite firmly and giggled as his eyes closed in ecstasy. "That's for not filling my hot cunt with it last night!" Placing his mask back on she started to torment him with the smell of her pussy.

She manoeuvred him until his face was directly under her arse and cunt as she stood spread legged above him. She undid the ball gag and told him to fuck her cunt with his tongue. Her silent screams as she came time after time as she wanked his big cock were almost mind numbing. She had collapsed across his suspended body as she held his spurting cock against her face.

"Now, George," she said softly as she knelt and kissed him hotly, "should I let the boys and Fiona find you like his and take advantage of your slutty body or should I let you out?"

"Find me," he whispered.

She left him and went to find some breakfast.

Danny was the first to ask her how she was. She pointed to her breasts. They were almost blue with bruising. "Very, very satisfied," she said smugly as the big Kiwi bent his head and kissed them tenderly.

"You want to make his the same?" she asked wickedly.

Danny grinned at her. "What have you done with him, Julia?"

She told him and Dan left her with a huge grin on his face.

Fiona and Kev emerged from a bedroom several minutes later and Julia noted that cum was streaked over her face and tits as she walked with the smiling man. "Don't you people believe in cleaning up?" she asked in mock indignation.

"My cunt and arse are full," giggled Fiona.

"Clean up in my room if you want," she suggested casually. Fiona looked at her strangely before turning and heading back down the hallway.

"What have you done, Julia?" Kev asked as he tested the teapot and deciding it was hot enough poured himself a cup.

"Made Georgie a tied up piggy slut," she giggled.

"Hmm, I hope they don't wear him out. I could dump another ball full. Fiona was a monster last night," he grinned.

"George was like a machine," she said softly. "A machine that didn't cum. I made him make up for that this morning!" she added brightly.

Kev gave her a warm kiss and wandered off. Julia grinned as she saw him enter the room where George was tied up.

She stood at the balcony and looked out over the lake. Absentmindedly she caressed her thighs and breasts. George's scent and deep feelings of love for her still warmed her even though the weather this morning felt a little cooler. "I love you all," she said softly to herself as she leaned on the railing. Suddenly her eyes widened. Sitting on the dock next to Kev's yellow skidoo were two more of the big machines. One was sky blue and the other bright pink. She giggled and wondered why the commander had gotten them repainted.

Heading back to her room she leaned against the door jamb and watched the action inside. George's face was covered by Fiona's wet pussy. He was obviously enjoying the taste of her cunt full of the boys' cum. He was slobbering and moaning as she rubbed her groin rapidly back and forth across his face.

At the other end Dan and Kev were taking turns fucking him hard up the arse with his legs high in the air as they hammered him for a few strokes before switching places. They were both rapidly wanking and sucking on George's big tool at the same time.

"He likes his balls smacked too," Julia called from the doorway. Fiona nodded in agreement. Kev, who was ramming him at the moment, gave the big balls bouncing under George's cock as he was jerked and fucked a soft slap.

"No, no, no," Julia snapped in pretended disgust. "Like this," she added as she walked in and gave George's big balls a solid smack.

"Fuck," cried Kev as he winced. The arse of the man he was fucking suddenly cramped over his cock as the big knob in front of him swelled and spurted forth a huge load of cum. It hit Fiona on the end of her big cock that she had lain over the soft man's chest. Dan quickly ducked his head and slurped it into his mouth and ensured that the gooey blob was swallowed along with Fiona's cock.

"George reckons we are all just sluts," Julia said brightly as she stood behind Fiona and ran her hands over the taller woman's breasts and stomach as she continued to allow George to tongue fuck her.

"We sort of talked about that last night, too," Dan panted as he rammed his cock into George's deep and welcoming arse. He groaned as he filled the hot hole with his cum and thanked the big slut swaying in his restraints.

"And?" asked Julia. Fiona was squealing as she came again and almost smothered George with her big pussy flaps as she almost collapsed on top of him. Julia gripped Fiona's tits hard and forced her to stand and move slightly backwards and away from George's lolling tongue.

"And what?" asked Kev from the bed where he lay recovering after already filling George's sweet arse.

"Are we?" said Julia with a small frustrated snort.

"Yes, of course!" answered Kev and Danny together.

All of them crowded George and Fiona in the shower. Both of them had unabashedly allowed their bodies to be used by the other three. Dan was regaling them all how Fiona had made her big cock shrink to almost a small finger sized clit and Kev had almost cried as he desperately tried to suck and jerk it back to its full size. In the end Fiona had sluttily spread her legs as wide as she could and barked at him to fuck her and fuck her hard!

"George made me cum fucking my feet," Julia said after they had all finished laughing.

"Oh that is so bad isn't it?" gasped Fiona. "The first time he did that to me I could not believe I didn't have blisters on my heels. His balls are so fucking hot!"

"How do you fuck their feet?" asked Dan curiously.

Julia quickly lay on her back and held her feet up for George. Fiona lay beside her and allowed Dan to hold hers.

George showed them how he turned and gently clasped the feet of the softly panting Julia around his stiffening cock. Danny emulated him and chuckled as Fiona's feet trembled in his hands as he rubbed his large cock between the foot pussy he had created. George allowed Kev to take his place with Julia's feet. Soon the two males were groaning in pleasure as the two women opened their legs with their bent knees and made their feet press a little harder together. It gave the two men above them an unobstructed view into the opening cunts below them.

"Fuck, Kevvie," Julia gasped, "your balls are hot too!"

The blond groaned as he ground his balls against her heels as he fucked her feet in long slow strokes. He grunted and his hot sperm flew from his dick head and splattered the bald winking cunt between Julia's thighs. "So hot too!" squealed Julia as she began to massage the creamy spurts into and around her bald pussy.

Dan hummed as he fucked the slippery feet of the Futa woman. His eyes twinkled as he looked down on the big lipped pussy between Fiona's bent legs. He heard the squeal of Julia and watched as Kev carefully aimed his spurting cock at her own lewdly exposed pussy. "Looks like fun," he chuckled and then groaned as Fiona was hastening the spurting of his own load by gently pulling her big flaps wide open to give him a beautiful target. Quickly he increased his strokes and held her feet hard as he pushed his cock through them once more and let his spurts start. The first hit her on the base of her softened cock causing her to buck a little at the heat. The next few hit her wet pussy with hot splats that the others could hear. He allowed his now dribbling cock to rest against the soles of her feet and cover them with his cream.

"Fuck that was so hot," Dan said excitedly. "Where did you learn to do that, George?"

"Yuiko," he replied as he smiled at his friends.

The five finished cleaning up in the big bathroom and were drying off when Julia remembered her news. Excitedly they rushed down to the dock and checked out the new addition to their play toys.

George held on to Fiona's slim waist as she claimed the pink machine and invited George to ride behind her. Julia clambered up behind Dan on the blue as Kev roared off into the water on the yellow he had given himself.

They played out on the water for a few hours. George loved holding his Futa girlfriend's largish tits as she turned and twisted on the ski in crazy patterns following the lead of Kev. Slowing down at one point she directed George's hand down to wrap around her very excited prick. He laughed into her back as he began to gently jerk her cock as she set off in pursuit of the blonde's arse in front of her. Crossing over with Dan and Julia at one point he saw Julia's eyes open wide in surprise as Fiona's rampant cock was being fisted. Immediately she reached for Dan's dick and began to stroke his as well.

Kev cruised slowly in a wide arc and looked over his shoulder at the couples behind him. Fiona was almost standing up on her foot platforms as George rapidly stroked her big cock. He laughed as she squealed out as George told the big cocked bitch to cum. Shortly afterwards her cream exploded and jetted out into the water. Fiona sagged back onto her seat as George continued to milk her cock of the rest of its load.

Dan had already cum from Julia's fast and unexpected fisting of his tool. He and Julia cruised to a stop beside the rapidly panting Futa woman and watched her cream load hitting the clear water. Suddenly there were fish everywhere. Small bait fish that rapidly chased and nibbled the creamy sperm filled fluid. "No wonder you catch all the fish, Fiona, they can't help but chase after your sperm!" Kev shouted in delight as he glided to a stop alongside the four of them.

"Don't dip your cock in there, Fi," Julia giggled at her sister. She pointed to a couple of larger specimens that had appeared from deep below and began chasing the food as well.

"Fuck I needed that," gasped Fiona. "Fucking motor acts like a big vibrator against my slutty cunt! And him," she leaned her head back against George, "playing with my tits all the time just got me totally revved up!"

Julia carefully clambered over Dan and forced him to the back seat. She revved the motor up a little without engaging the jets that would propel them forward. She let it idle again. "You're right, sis, it does feel like a big warm vibrator. I couldn't feel it on the back seat." She grinned as she told Dan to hold onto her tits. She deftly swung the big machine over and set off back across the lake to the far distant lodge. Kev took off in pursuit.

"We'll leave them, honey," Fiona said to George softly. "She'll be so hot when they get back that she'll be fucking them within seconds of hitting the dock. Let's just cruise around a bit more and see if there is a nice beach."

Indeed there was a nice sandy cove a few more minutes cruising from where they were. Fiona ran the big machine up onto the shore at one end and the two disembarked and looked around. There were some smooth barked trees that sat back a little from the edge and shaded the spot. One lay almost 45 degrees to the ground from where it had possibly been bent in a heavy storm in its early growth. Fiona pressed her back against it and lifted her hands high above her and placed them against the bark. The tree sat at an angle that lay her back comfortably as she spread her legs around its trunk and displayed herself lewdly to her hotly staring man.

"I'd love you to tie me to this tree and use me, George," she said heatedly as she humped her pussy at him. Her cock was once again rampant and lay against her stomach and pressed into her tits.

George searched around the bushland and found some green vine. He swiftly pulled some out and pressed himself against the woman that hadn't moved on the tree. Tying it around her wrists he slid it around the trunk and fastened it into a rough knot of greenery. Experimentally Fiona pulled against them. The vines were quite strong and she found her hands trapped.

Her cock throbbed hotly between their bodies. George felt it and looked into his partner's eyes. She was a little afraid of what she had requested and what was now going to happen since George had found a way to immobilise her. "I am going to slap your tits and your big fat cock, slut," he said softly. He stepped back and Fiona saw he had a small thin branch with a handful of leaves still attached. He swung it hard at her left tit and she felt it smack across her heavy breast. It was more noise than sting. Reversing his makeshift crop he slapped her other tit. This time it was a little more forceful and she felt her nipple harden. Slapping them more and more she began to feel the heat in her nipples. She looked down at her chest and was surprised that there were no red marks covering her globes.

She opened her mouth to speak and was surprised when George harshly told her that she only opened her mouth to suck cock. Closing her mouth she wondered what he would do next. He disappeared behind her. Two loops of vine slid up her legs and tightened just above her knees. He coldly told her to spread her legs more, like a good little whore, he added. Fiona spread her legs as far as she could around the trunk. Her arse pushed firmly into the smooth cool bark. George reappeared in front of her. Another complex looking knot of vines in his hands. He slipped them over her still hard cock. One to her base and the other just below her wide head. He pulled them tight. A long length of vine was in his hand and she wondered what it was for until he jerked it down and her cock followed. It now stood straight out from her groin. He tied the other end to an exposed root in the sand.

The twitch hit her tits again and then caressed her cock. George slapped it over her big wide head and she bucked. He hit it again and again and she moaned in pleasure. The switch hit her cunt, hard and she squealed as she tried to close her legs. She could not and George laughed evilly as he spanked her cunt with the twitch and his bare hand. He restarted on her cock and tits. She was heating up as the spanking of her pussy and sensitive cock head drove her wild. He ran his hand up her thighs and scooped the fluids that were covering them onto several of his fingers. Pushing them against her lips he told her to taste her slutty juices. With pretend reluctance she opened her mouth just wide enough for him to force his finger in and rub them over her tongue.

Laughing again he took his fingers, wet from her mouth, and rammed them up her wet opening and dug deeply around. Freshly coated with her juice he brought them up to her mouth again. She turned her head away. She opened her mouth to squeal in protest when he grabbed her curls and pulled her head back, three fingers effectively gagged her as he quickly shoved them into her open mouth. "Lick that cunt juice, bitch!" he snarled. Her tongue rapidly worked over his digits as he glared into her face.

His fingers ramming into her cunt and then her mouth had her cumming in short time. George slapped her cock hard with his leafy twitch and Fiona found that the constriction around the base of her cock prevented her from spurting her building cock juice. She groaned in frustration but George simply laughed at her discomfit. "Can't fire the cannon, you big cocked slut?" he asked in mock derision. She just hung her head.

He repeatedly made her cum with his rough handling of her tits, her pussy and her cock. He even sucked hard and pleasurably on her big knob. Jerking it with his hot tongue until she was squealing in heated response. Still the pressure of the vine looped around her big base prevented her from spraying his face even as he knelt in front of her big dick and told her if she could cover his face he would let her go.

She found herself turned around. Her hands still firmly trapped above her head and her cock almost painfully pulled backwards between her still widespread legs. He slapped her arse and back. She could feel the welts on her tender arse but George did not relent. He again sucked her cock and drove his long tongue between the cheeks of her arse as he spread them wide. She could feel his tongue boring deep into her open crevice. He fucked her up the arse with his big wide headed tool. Slapping her arse and calling her his slut as he roughly plundered her arsehole. He continued to slap her trapped cock even as he did so.

Fiona was almost sobbing in pleasure and pain as he rode her harder. Cruelly he pulled out of her arse just as she was ready to cum. She felt his hot spurts hit her back and arse. He even pressed his big tool down onto her trapped cock and smothered her cock head in his hot cream. "You bastard, George," she groaned as the pulses at the base of her cock strived to fight their way through his cleverly constructed noose.

"You have a way out, slut, if you could only think clearly," he said in her ear. His long tongue was covered in his cream and he licked it over the side of her face. It was the most degrading thing he had ever done to her. His tongue passed through her open and cum covered arsehole again as he deposited the saliva and sperm mixture over her face time and again. She was almost unhappy that she did not have her camera for George to take photos.

He began finger fucking her from behind. Three fingers fucking her cunt as his thumb ploughed her arsehole and kept it open. His little finger brushed her hidden clit at the base of her cock. She was trembling and bucking as he forced her to cum again and again. Sagging against the tree as he gave her a break she felt her cock soften. It was what George had been waiting for. His loop was quickly undone as he took the softening cock and rammed it up her own arse. Fiona squealed in alarm but the pent up cum she had been forced to hold shot from her cock now fucking her own arse under George's hand. She screamed in lust as what felt like a cupful of hot cock cream flooded her arse.

"You fucking whore," he laughed in delight, "fuck it up there deep you arse fucking slut!"

He was rapidly fucking her arse with her own cock and Fiona could not help but buck and groan as it felt so good. He pressed it as deep as he could and held it inside her.

"You always had a way out, Fi," he teased as he forced her to turn again and pressed her arse with her cock still inside hard against the tree. His head bent and sucked her nipples. She felt the tremors continue along down her stomach and into the monstrous flesh. Moaning she felt her cock head expand and fill her arsehole tightly.

"Cum again, slut," he ordered as he slid his hand down to hold the base of her cock hard against her wet cunt. Groaning she felt her cock flood her arse once more.

He flicked the knots on the vines holding her hands above her and Fiona sank gratefully down. His cock entered her mouth and he told her to suck him off. He grinned down at her as she sucked and chewed on his big knob before her hands on his arse encouraged him to fuck her throat. George did not last long under oral assault. The memory of her big cock sliding into her own puckered pink arsehole was very fresh in his mind. He pulled his cock from her sucking throat and exploded over her face and tits.

She toppled over onto her stomach and George was surprised to see her soft tool was still trapped between her slightly trembling arse cheeks. Gently he placed his fingers against her cock and pressed it firmly deeper into her arse. Fiona groaned in bliss. He removed the rest of his makeshift restraints and leaned against another tree watching the woman recover.