Futa Dragons Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her cock softened too much for her clenching cheeks to hold it and with a small moan of sorrow she felt it leave her completely. The moan turned to a groan of lust as George's big tool replaced it. He could not help his heated arousal as he had placed himself between her wide spread thighs and watched the big tool flop out. He speared her gaping arsehole with his wide headed tool before her cream could come cascading out. Fiona thrashed beneath him as he rode her backside hard. Thrusting as hard as he could he felt her creamy load covering his cock as he rammed his full length inside her.

"Cum on me again, please, George!" she begged as she put her hands back above her head again and pretended she was still his tied up slut. He rammed her hard loving the way her soft arse cheeks rippled under his assault.

"Lay there, bitch," he yelled as he pulled his cock from her and sprayed her open arse and up her back with his hot load. He stood panting over the top of her and gently rubbed the soft spot under his cock head until the valve at the base of his cock relaxed. Fiona was trembling beneath him. "Ahh," he sighed as he began to piss on her. Fiona came hard and rammed her cunt into the smooth bark as she felt his hot stream hit the middle of back and downwards until it hit her sensitive arsehole.

"Fuck," she moaned in a long drawn out breath as he continued to cover her. "Stop!" she yelled. George clasped his cock hard. She spun beneath him. "Mark the rest of me, master," she said softly.

His stream hit her tits and down her stomach to her soft cock. She pulled it out of the way and moaned sexily as she felt him piss on her fat pussy flaps and in between them. He slowed to a dribble and he was surprised when she suddenly sat up and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She stared heatedly into his eyes and licked his tip and swallowed hotly.

"Anything for you, master," she said hotly as she rubbed his still hard cock against her face and over her closed eyelids.

"I have a request, Fiona," he said quietly as he rubbed his hand softly through her curls as she began to suck on his cock again.

Pulling him out for a brief moment she looked up and said, "Anything." Immediately she swallowed him deeply as she waited for further kinky instructions.

"Marry me?" he asked.

She groaned a heated "Yes!" around his cock and continued to suck him hard.

"I have a collar for you to wear," he said, "anyone who sees it will know you and I are together."

She waited until he filled her mouth with his smaller load of cream before she asked where and why.

Gripping her cock he indicated the base. "Here," he grinned. Holding his big nuts up in front of her face. She kissed them and licked the big eggs. "Mine will be here," he added as he circled his scrotum with his fingers. She grinned in agreement.

She slid up his body forcing his hands to let go of his nuts and her cock. "I will wear one around my throat as well, master. A lead attached to it and my pierced nipples. You can lead me around like your faithful piggy slut and show me off," she whispered into his throat.

"No, Fi," he said passionately. "We are equals, I am not your master, nor am I your slave. I will be when you want me to be but it is not in my nature to be like that all the time. I think you influence me way too easily under your pheromones. I am not sure I could whip you like that again."

"Then we shall see what happens during the rest of our lives, lover," she said with a small giggle.

Fiona did get her nipples pierced, as did George and both of them played the master at one time or another, but those are stories for another time.