Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, commander," the voice replied. Petik could hear the mirth in the male's reply.

Fiona and Brianna's communicators ran hot for the rest of the day. By the end of it Fiona was glowing. Petik tried to point out the glow around her. Brianna shook her head at the man. After Fiona had gone to bed she spoke to him. "It would not do any good to point out the Dragon surrounding her, Petik. She is hardly aware of it and does not seem to understand that it becomes visible when she is excited, angry or highly emotive. Believe me, I have seen the Dragon when she is angry and it does not bode well for those that will go up against her."

"You have seen it before?" he said in astonishment that the little blonde was unconcerned about the aura around his CEO.

"Yes. She is totally aware that she is the Dragon," the woman replied with a growing mirth.

"I would say the Dragon help them but I can see quite plainly that the Dragon is coming to get them!" the man began to laugh with her.

"What happened today?" he finally asked as the little woman sat and drank a small wine with him.

"She had not gone up ten floors, feeling out the grounds, as she called it. At least half a dozen managers came up to her and made her stand her ground before them. Every one of them made lewd faces at her and waggled their tongues and told her how they were going to enjoy fucking her in the bull pens. Fiona, as you can imagine, thinks very quickly on her feet and just said she was on her way to the top floor as she had been told that she would be trialled there first. All of them just laughed and patted her on the arse as she went by. They were doing the same to me.

"Then we got to the thirtieth floor and she spat it. A young woman was being fucked between two fat slobs in the kitchen. She was squealing and screaming. There were at least a dozen other men and women watching and calling out all sorts of filthy things to be done to her. I think Fiona wanted to kill the lot of them! She even drew a blaster out of briefcase. Instead she simply turned around and beckoned for me and her to get out of there.

"She was absolutely furious that she couldn't do anything right then. If you think the dragon was riled up on the ship you should have seen her coming back here! I thought she was going to start flaming people in the streets. Even a couple of the security guards that came out and followed us had enough sense to back off.

"Thankfully Fiona has an eidetic memory. She will know who to take out and who to leave when it comes to it."

Petik now understood her verbal commands to whomever had been on the other end of that comm. Fiona had the name and face of every suspect manager firmly recorded in her mind. Petik chuckled as he wished Brianna a good night. Tomorrow the Dragon was going hunting.

Fiona, from what he heard from others of his rank, had been ruthless. Within a ten-day she had dismissed, jailed or outright humiliated three quarters of the executive staff. There were also reports that at least a score of managers had simply disappeared. Petik heard several rumours, that he could not confirm, that they had been bundled up and removed by black clad warriors and taken to an undisclosed location. In any case the management levels of Platten had been severely pruned. It did not seem that Fiona was finished yet, judging by the heated ranting and cursing that he overhead from his two passengers.

Petik was an avid reader of the news and a dabbler in the stock market. Even though Platten was not a public company it affected the livelihoods of many other organisations that traded under their name and with direct contracts. Petik knew of many corrupt managers in the Platten group that used his ship and the companies that they associated with that had links to Platten. He hated them for treating him like a servant. He made a sizeable amount of money selling off shares in companies that he knew would have their contracts investigated, if not outright terminated.

Brianna was an enigma. She smelled good and was always bright and happy around him. Even to the extent that he found himself waiting anxiously for her to appear at the end of the work day. Fiona Gibson, it seemed, did not believe in over working anyone. He had heard complaints from several of his friends involved in security and traffic control that since the woman had appeared the staff were now leaving the office on time and causing big surges in traffic in the airways.

He casually mentioned it that night at dinner. A meal prepared and served by the lovely Brianna. He had turned red when the woman had served him delicately steamed fish and finely chopped vegetables leaning over him as she did so. His unobstructed view of her small round breasts had caused him to become immediately erect. Combined with her wonderful smell and deliciously feminine body he had almost came in his casual trousers. Fiona never allowed him to be in uniform once the work day ended. A few days later he was informed that someone at Platten had shifted the work day spread. A third of employees started early and left early, another third started late and left late. It was a boon to the municipal officers in not just Selda, the capital, but several other large cities where the population seemingly continued to gather despite the massive vacant land tracts around them.

What was also becoming a boon was the amount of black clad guardians appearing in the streets. They were rapidly replacing a great number of corrupt beat police and enforcers. The shop keepers in the centre of the city were continuously sending flowers, food gifts and other invitations to the ship. Petik had, at times, felt like a social secretary as grateful business people tried to book time to see the beautiful woman that was transforming the business landscape on this Dragon forsaken planet.

It was in organising those invitations that Petik had found himself in an embarrassing situation. Fiona insisted that he come to any function she had been invited to as her and Brianna's companion. Petik had been brave enough to face her form when she asked him why he found that a problem. The young pilot admitted that he never packed more than a few pairs of shorts and a couple of casual outfits in case he got invited out to dinner. Fiona had insisted that he lose the uniform at day's end every day. When Fiona had realised that he had brought very little with him she insisted that Brianna take the man clothes shopping. It had led to an incident that Petik found was the end of his infatuation with Jemma Platten and his quest to balance his life.

Fiona had told Brianna that she would also need a few more items to wear. She intended to have a few casual dinners aboard ship and at some classy establishments on the planet so that she could gauge some of the staff as suitable replacements for the senior staff she was getting rid of hand over fist. Besides, she gave Petik a winning smile as she held up a handful of written invitations, attending some of these dinners that the businesses were keen for her to come and attend.

Brianna, familiar with Thuel shopping in the capital of Selda, had taken Petik to several stores that covered humanoid males. The handsome pilot was delighted to accompany the pretty woman as she also looked for outfits for herself and Fiona. Unthinkingly she had asked the man his opinion of a short yellow dress that had to be clipped up at the back. The dress did not lend itself to wearing the underwear she was used to donning and so she had tried the dress on naked. The clips needed someone else to finish.

In the privacy of the dressing room she had asked him to finish doing up the buttons. Her bare smooth skinned back, the sides of her small rounded breasts showing and her overwhelming sweet smell had been too much for Petik in the small room. He had slid his hands into the sides of the dress and gently caressed the small but sensitive nipples. She, at first surprised at the man's warm hands, had responded with a lusty sigh. Turning in his arms the dress had fallen down to her waist exposing her breasts completely. His heated mouth covering her hard nipples had almost caused her to orgasm. The shuddering of her stomach and urgent undulation of her hips had caused the dress to fall into a pool of material at her feet. She was naked in his arms.

"I am so sorry," he had muttered as he beat a hasty retreat from the room and almost ran all the way back to his ship.

"Damn it all to the void," cursed Brianna under her breath. Fiona had been so busy over the past few weeks that she had not had more than one or two nights of passionate love making with the Futa woman. She found that now she had been reawakened as a sexual being she wanted more. Despite the crudity and abuse she was discovering every day she found she loved snuggling with the fierce woman who was happy and anxious to try her best to right things on this awful planet. The woman had been wonderful when she did make love to her but too many times Fiona had been exhausted and Brianna had simply bathed and massaged the beautiful woman. Fiona had slept soundly and kept apologising to her little lover the next day promising that she would make it up to her that night. Sometimes it still did not happen. Brianna had, unfairly she thought to herself, begun to get frustrated and jealous of Fiona's attention to her work.

However, Petik had always been in the back of her mind. Ever since his visit with her to her parents she had found herself more and more attracted to him. His care and devotion to her was obvious. Despite her denial to Fiona she now she found she wanted him more than she had realised. He was Boltaron. A species with a reputation for being very caring and sharing. She knew that he probably had others in his family group and she pondered how she would really feel in such a situation.

In the end she realised that she had deep feelings for Petik. Had done so for quite a long time. She was ready to give her heart away even though she felt that she was already in danger of losing it totally to her new CEO. Realistically she balanced the pair in her mind. Fiona was deeply in love with her Thallusian man and even though she had a big heart, she could not give Brianna what she now recognised she needed. A fulltime lover.

"Fiona, I am so sorry," she had cried when they met up for their usual afternoon break. She had her arms wrapped around the taller woman and was weeping against her larger soft breasts.

"Why, what have you done?" asked the woman with a little worry. Her lovely secretary was in a real state.

"I think I want Petik," she sniffled.

"So why haven't you had him yet? In fact why are you here?"

"Because he ran like a spooked zeekel from the store," Brianna explained the story when she had settled down with a cup of tea.

"Get, woman! I can find a place to stay tonight. But you get to that ship and you tell him that you liked it and want more. Go now!" Fiona commanded.

Brianna had not believed her ears. Her lover, casual at best, was telling her to run to the arms of another! Smiling she realised that it had been Fiona's plan all along. She kissed the taller woman and headed for the space docks. Two black clad guardians broke from the dozen or so that were casually surrounding the beautiful women and followed her back until she was safely within the perimeter of black guards surrounding her ship.

Fiona did not call upon her or Petik for nearly three Thuelisian days. In that time she had fired and hired almost two dozen executives. It was almost palpable how the atmosphere in the capital, Selda, changed. There was almost a feeling of gladness in the air as an oppressive cloud of bribery, corruption and abuse of power was lifted from the town of several million beings. It was not just happening at the massive towers that dominated the city scape. The daily news services held story after story of the ousting of corrupt city officials, law enforcers and law makers. A big broom of cleaning was going through the city, if not the planet. It was being backed up not only by the Dragon that people had sworn they saw glimpses of in the streets but by heavy weight political figures from allied worlds. Blue, gold and red uniforms of Boltar, Verdale, Queban and others were beginning to appear on the streets of Selda and other cities alongside the black of Platten Computers.

Platten Computers was the biggest employer by far on the planet, employing almost three hundred and fifty thousand staff directly. Its tentacles reached into almost every other business not only in the city but the whole planet. Many over qualified beings were forced to work menial tasks because upper management had decided that they were unsuitable. By that they meant that females had not willingly spread their legs or wore short enough skirts or plunging tops. The number of young males in the workplace was abysmally small. Numbering less than one in a hundred. However, there was not one female in a senior management position that was not a Thuel native.

During her investigations Fiona had realised that the Privileged here were stronger on their home planet and she was facing not just the wall of belligerent and unapologetic older men and women that worked within Platten but also a very sizeable contingent within the agencies all over the planet.

It was not just the work load that had caused her to neglect her beautiful secretary in their bed. Fiona found herself patrolling the night skies over the planet long after the people on the ship were sound asleep. Her mind blocked out the number of slovenly men and women she had killed on her patrols. Finding the vermin, it was the way her mind saw them, in their hidey holes and luxurious tenements often in the company of cowed young women and men that appeared to be drugged and compliantly carrying out the deviant wishes of their masters.

She did not associate the long list of murders reported in the daily news headlines with her activities. Nor did she answer the queries from Kev Long or Danny Rawlins when they met with her in secret and discussed the progression of their mission. The two Kiwis worried about her too much she decided. It would not do them any good to know that she patrolled this planet for hours and struck like a wheep chasing runners in the predawn darkness.

She made arrangements with Julia for another team to rush to Verdale. Julia had taken up the logistics officer role for Austin Sprittle. It was a role that Fiona had not been aware of until Danny told her that her sister had fully embraced the dangerous careers that her two husbands had undertaken. Their mission was to arrest and hold all of the Thuelisian employees on the planet and carry out the same data trap and decoding that had been successful on the Thallix worlds.

Fiona also took over the role of commander of the forces that now openly patrolled the streets of Selda and other cities on the planets. Relegating her new XO, Kev Long and his partner, Danny Rawlins to gather and hold the thousands of guardian troops that Austin was still infiltrating into the Thuelisian countryside.

They were to bolster the thousands of guardians she had brought under her direct command. Austin was confident that she would have another ten thousand troops here within days. She thanked the man and turned her mind back to her brutal pruning of Thuel's Platten management. Assured that they were in control, at least of the city centres, she turned her attention back to Platten and its horrible workplace.

For once she missed the loving arms of Brianna. Her body was afire with lust as she gained and gained in her battle with Platten Computing. She was making her way back to the motel where she had been accommodated by a very grateful Thuelisian woman. The woman's family had owned the motel for generations but had been close to going bankrupt because she was being forced to give free rooms to the corrupt management of Platten. She noted that at least a hundred black clad guardians lined her route, including the rooftops of several of the taller buildings on her journey. For a moment her mind flew back to the snipers and an image of George in his deadly calm state looking down his rifle plagued her mind.

She was very aware that she was a target. Defiantly she walked the streets either back to the ship at the nearby spaceport or to the motel she was staying. There was no way she was ever going to give the Privileged the chance to accuse her of attacking them from hiding. Already she had seen would be assassins struck down by those snipers on the rooftops several times. It made her body hot and brought a smile to her lips that they had started to become desperate in their efforts to stop her.

She very much wanted the comfort of someone. She wondered if she could get Jemma and George to come and join her on the planet, then dismissed it. Austin Sprittle would drag himself out of his secured bunker just to ensure that Jemma and George were safe. She could not have that. The man was too valuable organising her troops where he was. Kev and Danny were options but they were as busy as she in dealing with minor skirmishes in the streets and dealing with the fallout of the Dragon's nightly patrols. She sighed as she decided that masturbation was going to be her only relief and wondered if her largest vibrator was still in the bottom of her travel pack.

An unexpected visit by the little secretary to her motel room had at first worried her as the little woman stripped and urged her boss to get her big cock ready for loving. Fiona's cock had just about ripped through her flimsy underwear at the sight of the smooth naked skin and dripping hairless cave of her little secretary but she held back in worry over the reaction of the pilot, Petik that she held in great respect.

"What about Petik?" she had demanded as the little woman aggressively rubbed her body over Fiona's hips as she leapt into her arms and wrapped her legs around the taller woman.

"Petik is a loving and wonderful Boltaron," the woman said simply as she kissed and nuzzled Fiona's face. It was as if the word Boltaron was supposed to explain everything.

Sitting on the edge of the big bed Fiona clasped the little woman close and prevented her from any more kissing or sliding her agile fingers over the woman's big breasts that she had managed to expose.

"What is that supposed to mean, young lady?" Fiona asked sternly.

"Boltar is the planet of freedoms, Fiona. You really do need to go there and you would understand completely. Boltaron males are strong and virile lovers. They do have one fault. They cannot, and indeed are not allowed to, simply have one mate. Most Boltaron men are surrounded by females. Petik has three wives at home. I, by the way, am going to be his Thallix wife," the woman had looked up at Fiona with a wide grin.

"Four wives! Why was he pining over Jemma?"

"Boltaron love variety. Petik's wives on Boltar and others planets are a mix of species. One Boltaron, one Vedalia and one Queban. I am Garfinal, Jemma is Thallusian. He would still take Jemma if she agreed to be his wife. He is a little frightened of her, she is a powerful woman and so are you. He will not openly approach you like that."

"So Boltaron males are frightened of strong females?"

"No, powerful ones. There is a difference. Petik is a strong young man and enjoys his strong older wife. I have spoken to her on vid. She is pretty. Power means responsibility. He would have to ensure that he spends a great deal of time and expensive energy on ensuring that his powerful wife was happiest. It is an imbalance. Boltaron like balance."

"So Petik was feeling as if his life was unbalanced?" Fiona asked in confusion.