Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Three is an unlucky number on Boltar. Four is the ideal or any multiple of four. It gives protection on all sides. Petik feels much safer now that I have him as well."

"You have him?"

"Yes. We all have him. Any of us are surrounded by four others now."

Fiona shook her head and looked down on the squirming woman in her lap. Brianna was very intent on getting Fiona's big cock out of her underwear. Already the smaller clips connecting her sheath to her bra were undone and the warm head of her cock was being gently kissed.

"So why are you here?"

"I heard that you had routed the Thuelisian managers out of Verdale. I also know that you have devastated the upper echelon of the Privileged. Do not try to tell me, Ka," the blonde said as she looked her boss directly in the eyes, "that you have not been patrolling this planet and hunting. I have not always been asleep when you rise and disappear in a blaze of blue and gold."

"Ka does what Ka must," Fiona said gently. Her mind whirled in confusion. How could she tell this squirming, loving woman that the blood on Ka's talons was not on her hands? The great cosmos moved the blue and gold dragon to act and it did so independently of the wishes of the mind of the woman holding her comfortably in her lap.

Brianna shrugged as Fiona tried to articulate this information. "Shush, Fi," the little woman said softly as she placed her small hand against her boss' lips. "Forces move within you that I know you don't fully understand and neither do I. However, I do know this much. You are overjoyed that you have accomplished much in the past few days. You have set back the cause of the Privileged and its horrible hold over the people of this planet back centuries. I know that the heat in your belly and beautiful cock needs to be released. I could not send some prostitute to you to have you exalt in your joy by burying this beautiful big thing," she kissed the head of Fiona's cock in an opened mouth slobbering kiss, "in some strange uncaring cave."

"So you are here to let me plunder your cave behind your new husband's back!" Fiona asked in troubled astonishment.

"No, I am here to let you fill my cave with your sweet cream at his insistence and my totally unopposed love of it. Boltaron understand the need for releasing joy in the flesh. Do you think that Petik gets home to satisfy his wives' need for his cock enough? He has many male friends that assist in his servicing of his wives when he is absent on all of their planets. It is something that Boltaron wives enjoy about their relationships. The same as Petik has other families that he provides solace to when their husband is away for lengthy periods.

"Though," the woman giggled mischievously as she held Fiona's heated hard flesh in her small hands and let her tongue lap at the copious amount of fluids that streamed from the blind eye, "he was very surprised when I told him that you were blessed with a wondrous cock that I could not fully sheath. He mistakenly believed that I was devoted to the form of females and it was why I did not find his bed when I was on Thes."

"I will never understand this cosmos," Fiona said softly as she lay back on the big bed much to the delight of the smaller female who immediately set about stripping her lover.

"What more is there to understand than love and sharing, Fiona," the little woman panted as she slid her hot, almost molten, sex down the big tool of the submissive woman on the bed.

Brianna tried to impale herself too deeply and grunted in a small amount of discomfit. Fiona gently rolled until she had the little woman on her stomach beneath her. She slid her big cock under the soft bouncy cheeks of Brianna's arse and connected with the clasping cave of her sex. "I have never had it this way before, Fi," the woman cried in bliss as the big tool slid deeply but much more comfortably into her convulsing channel.

"You like, baby?"

"Oh, yes!" the woman hissed in a long drawn out cry of pleasure.

Brianna could take a little more of the big cock into her sodden cave and was almost explosive in her gasps and screams of orgasm. "Fuck me, Fiona. Fuck me! Oh my, Dragon it feels so fucking good!"

Fiona grinned as she watched the little arse cheeks of her lover quiver and shake. They delighted her eyes as the little pale skinned woman bucked and thrashed beneath her happy assault.

"Fill me, lover," Brianna pleaded. "Fill me until I can't take any more! I am protected, fill me, fill me please!"

Fiona hummed and then groaned loudly as the tightness around her cock redoubled as she finally shot her heavy load deep into its confines. "Oh my goodness!" screamed Brianna. She began screaming in words that Fiona had never heard before. For a little while she thought the little Garfinal woman had passed out after she had uttered a string of totally incomprehensible words that were obviously in her native tongue.

Fiona could not bite the little titties of the woman still shaking a little on the bed beneath her to make her legs flop open and release her trapped cock. She tried to gently extract her softening cock but it seemed that as she softened the walls of the woman's cave like pussy closed tighter and more firmly trapped her. Looking down on the lily white arse she grinned wickedly. Leaning down she bit one of the soft cheeks firmly. The reaction she got was the same as if she had bitten Brianna's beautiful nipple. The cave between the woman's legs opened like the old fairy-tale to the magic words.

"Little bitch," Fiona said softly as she caressed the now unmoving woman lying on her bed.

"Always, Miss CEO," she said sleepily.

Fiona and her rested until late the next day. Ka did not rise into the night sky and for once Fiona slept without the dreams of screaming young men and women trapped in chains of drugs and fearful obedience. Did not feel the heat of blood spurting over her wide open maw as sharp teeth and razor like claws took away the source of those screams.

Brianna had been keen to have her cave plundered from behind again in the morning. It was even better the second time as Fiona urged the smaller woman up on her hands and knees and encouraged her to ride the big cock entering her from behind. Brianna had loved watching herself in the mirror of the dressing room door as she watched the big cock enter and leave her greedy cunt. Squealed in bliss as her cave was flooded with hot cock cream that almost caused her tight flat little stomach to bulge with the tremendous amount that hammered into her depths like a firehose.

She pouted as Fiona seemed to keep all the juices to herself as she flung the smaller woman on her back and dug her tongue deep into the shuddering opening. "Kiss me, kiss me," she had demanded.

Fiona grinned in a closed lip smile as she pressed her lips to the pouting woman. Brianna had sighed in pleasure as cock cream and her cave's blush surrounded her tongue when Fiona opened her mouth. Several minutes later and several more kisses Fiona pronounced her empty.

"Best kisses ever!" the little woman had declared.

They decided that the office could wait until the next day. Brianna happily trotted off back to the starship and her soon to be husband. Fiona spent her evening talking with her own husband to be and his Aunt.

The next day Fiona had both Petik and Brianna with her when she stormed into the building in Selda's main street accompanied by a full platoon of Danny Rawlins' newly arrived guards. Several took up positions blocking the entrance and closed it to everyone except those that showed valid Platten Employee ID.

Fiona had looked around each floor and called out several of the very few young men and a few of the prettier women. She had them accompany her as they continued up each floor of the eighty storey building. Petik scowled as he noted several older males and some of the mature women angrily staring at the curly haired woman and her companions as they removed the young people from their desks and took them with them.

She arrived at the executive suite on the top floor. It had already been cleared out of its former decadent occupants. Cleaned and hurriedly refurbished, the large beds and other inappropriate equipment, more suited to a brothel than a computer technology business, were all long gone. Instead large desks, lounges and coffee tables dotted the large space. Fiona absentmindedly told Brianna to find a decent architect at some time to discuss further modifications to the suite of rooms.

Fiona sniffed the air. The last time she had been here the place had reeked of semen, sweat and fear. She winked at Brianna who also noted the change of atmosphere. Petik paced the floor in worry. He had told Fiona that she was going to find out something extremely upsetting was still going on in this building. Not all of the Thuelisian upper echelon took on management roles. They kept themselves from the responsibility of decision making so that they could revel in their decadence among the cowed and fearful general population. Already he had seen some of them on their trip up to this level. He carried out a whispered conversation with his new wife and told her his suspicions.

Brianna nodded and passed on his thoughts to Fiona. She smiled back at Petik, dressed in his formal captain's uniform of deepest black, she tried to assure him that their boss knew what she was doing. Petik tried to relax but already the rage was beginning to build in him. His need for action and his pent up anger was evident to all of the people that followed the new CEO up each floor. Most of the young people could not decide whether they were being taken for punishment or to participate in some new form of sexual deviancy.

Fiona sat the group of around one hundred and ninety beings in the large conference room next to the office she had commandeered. A sigh escaped her as she noted that some of the prettier women sat on the floor due to a lack of chairs with their legs open showing various configurations of sex organs under their very short skirts.

"Up! All of you stand up!" she commanded in a firm calm voice. All of them stood and looked sheepishly at the woman and the smaller sombre faced woman beside her. The man, dressed in black, seemed to have a great deal of anger building in him as he clenched his fists and threated to punch a wall. Some of the younger women started to tremble with worry.

"How many of you are Thuelisian?" Fiona asked. A large number of hands rose she bade them stand to the side.

"Garfinal?" Brianna asked. A dozen or more hands rose. She made them join the others. There were at least a dozen of some ten different species among the young people, including a group of human girls. Six young man stood alone on the floor.

She called the six forward. She noted that they were all soft and effeminate looking boys. Probably no older than George. She also noted that they appeared to be in some sort of disguise.

"You are all what, Dauphinian?" she asked. Heads shook. There was not one Dauphinian working on Thuel. She now understood why.

"Minderell," came the shocking reply from one of the young men.

"Where are your partners?" asked Fiona in shock. Minderell travelled in pairs.

The young men reached out to another in their group. There were now three pairs. However, Fiona noted that the three pairs stood very close together. This group, she decided, were really one!

She ran to the first pair and much to their surprise she licked her fingers and scrubbed them over one of their faces. Silver appeared under the mask of make-up that covered their skins. Using her hands gently she rubbed the pairs shoulders, a sign of friendship between the species who normally communicated mentally. She was relieved that the two leaned their shoulders into her touch and accepted her soft words of apology that they had been forced apart.

"Please go back and join the group," she said kindly. The boys turned and moved back among the group. "And please," the group stopped and turned to her as one, "cleanse your hides. I want to see your brilliant shine tomorrow when you come in."

The boys grinned from ear to ear. The colours of a Minderells' skin was important to how they felt. Shiny skin meant that they were happy and in sync, dull and something troubled them. It was something she learnt from the pair that she was close to at university.

"How many of you are wearing underwear?" No hands rose.

"How many of you have had sex with a manager or a fellow worker in the last day or so?" asked Petik in a tightly controlled voice. Fiona had been shocked when the man had spoken.

She was even more shocked when every hand in the room went up, including Brianna's. She giggled when Petik glared at her.

Keeping her hand up, she asked the better question. "How many of you had to have that sex in order to keep your jobs?"

She dropped her hand but none of the others did. Petik did punch the wall, shocking the people in the room with his sudden outburst of anger. He stormed out the door already sending orders out to the rest of his team stationed at a barracks on the edge of the city.

Fiona listened to her starship captain's voice over her earpiece. She was astonished that the seemingly mild young man had gathered a force of some five thousand troops under his direct command. Now he was calling them out. Petik was in a fury and his words sounded harsh and strange as he told his troops to be ready to kill on his order.

Fiona hung her head and to the absolute astonishment of the pretty girls and boys in the room she sobbed as did Brianna beside her. How can this still be happening? the Futa woman thought to herself sadly. She was sure that she had been ruthless in removing the worst of the managers. Ka had found and destroyed so many of the secret leadership yet here in this office these young men and women had been violated as late as yesterday. There was still a great number to be dealt with but she could not understand why these young people were still being abused. She looked up through her tears and observed them silently.

They stood in little groups discussing the situation in soft muted voices. Finally an older girl, she would not have been much over the age of twenty cycles came forward to the sobbing pair and offered them a small pack of tissues. "We are sorry, Miss have we done something wrong? Do you wish us to service you to make you happier?" she asked as the two women took a tissue and tried unsuccessfully to stem their tears. Her questions it seemed caused them to cry harder.

"Be quiet, Rilla!" one of the other young girls called. "Remember what happened to Balli!"

"What happened to Balli?" snapped Fiona as she fastened her stare on the small dark haired woman that had spoken.

"Nothing, Miss," the girl said softly.

"Tell me what happened or by the love of the Dragon I will bring this building down to its stones and move Platten completely off this world!" Brianna fired out. She was angry now. These people were so cowed that they were incapable of allowing anyone to show a little compassion. Could not believe that they were being treated kindly for no other reason that the person speaking to them cared.

"She was not suitable in her service, Miss," said one of the soft boys. "They sent her to the dungeons to be trained."

"Where are these dungeons?" asked Danny as he appeared through the doorway just in time to catch the questioning. Petik had called him. The man had gone down through the building and was ensuring that every one of the black guards were armed and had set their weapons to stun with at least one hand held weapon set to deadly force.

"In the basement," said his partner.

Danny spoke rapidly into his mouth piece. He had just ordered several troops to find and storm some sort of dungeon. He told them to kick some fat manager's arse until someone showed them where it was and how to get in.

Fiona walked over to the windows and looked down. There were at least twenty big black flitters parked around the building. There were no vehicles that obviously spoke of police or authorities. She lifted her communicator and called her ship. She was sure that Petik had gone there to gain some control of his bubbling emotions.

"Petik," she whispered when the man answered.

"Yes, Miss Gibson," he answered crisply. Petik was not on the ship. She recognised where he stood. It was in the main foyer of the building. Around him kneeling or in stand up aggressive poses were at least fifty grey clad guards. The guards wore no insignia. Instinctively she knew that these were hardened men and women whom had come to Petik's call. Briefly she wondered how many of them had been subjected to the heinous acts of the Privileged and had managed, somehow, to escape and were now ready to rebel against their former masters. She saw that Petik was weeping even though his face was trying hard to remain stoic.

"Do you have enough friends in high places that you can trust to bring a decent law enforcement group here?" she asked very tenderly.

"How many do you need, Miss Gibson," he asked.

"As many as you can get. Get them here as soon as you can otherwise I fear my dear security team is going to start shooting these bastards." It was a clear reference to the alert and waiting guards standing behind the man.

Petik gulped and told her to give him an hour. Before he went he looked at Fiona closely. He saw the Dragon forming in her eyes. "Fiona," he said softly.

She looked hard at him. He had not called her Fiona once since they had begun this mission.

"Yes, Petik."

"They hide in the rank and file. They do not like being responsible. They are lazy and greedy. They will be the minor managers. They have access to the youngest and more delectable. Trust none that do not take orders." Fiona nodded at his advice. Petik's eyes widened as he saw the Dragon come fully to life in her bright brown eyes. His message had been received and understood.

The silence in the room where the people now sat after Danny had organised more chairs and benches to be brought up was broken only by the occasional small sniffle of some of the younger girls. Fiona found herself walking among them and asking them for their names and ages. She was disgusted when she found that most of them were barely eighteen.

She demanded and got a replicator brought up to the executive suite. A surly faced woman with a team of youngsters brought it in on an antigrav platform. "Where do you want it?" the woman asked in a gruff dismissive tone. Fiona gave a little nod to Danny when she called up the woman's name and identification photo on her tablet.

Positioning it near what had once been an executive bathroom beside her commandeered office she told the woman that she was being dismissed and arrested. The three young people with her were told to join the others in the other room.

"What the fuck do you think you are playing at bitch?" the woman had snarled. Fiona had just found another level one Thuelisian! It was enough to shock her into a state of deadly calm. She could feel the deadly power of Ka taking over her body but this time she left her mind alert and clear. It was like the great Dragon was commanding her to take charge of them. Fiona was not, nor ever had been, a puppet for the ancient being. Fiona was Ka and now she must act decisively.

"That's Miss CEO Bitch to you, Hulston. You and your fucking level one and two buddies are no longer in charge here. I am!" The woman had charged at the Futa. Fiona's fist to her jaw left her sprawled unconscious on the floor of Fiona's office. Danny had simply nodded at her when he directed two of his guards to handcuff the woman and place her on the floor behind one of the lounges.