Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was, at last, becoming stable and Fiona found herself now able to reflect on her achievements. She was the CEO of Platten Computer Corporation! Jemma was content to be the senior manager in charge of security and new project coding. Jemma did not need a ship and a pilot and formally reassigned Petik to his new boss. Brianna found her a new secretary. A light hearted man who was keen to do anything he could to keep Jemma happy, including telling her, forcefully, to go home on time. He even threatened her with spanking her soft little bottom if she did not do as he asked. He told the indignant woman that Fiona had given him permission to do so. Jemma had meekly complied.

Julia, Kev and Danny had made her, Jemma and George feel special and free each time they came to the huge lodge at the top of the Makiza River. Julia's family had grown by two by the time Fiona had finished her self-assigned task and wistfully she wondered how long it would be before George made her pregnant.

Fiona was quietly contemplating her lovers. Brianna was now formally married to Petik and expecting her first child. A far cry from her self-proclaimed desire to just have a cock to look after her. Linda had taken up a position in Platten as Fiona's quality assurance department head. The lovely woman was a delight to both her and George and a treasure for the organisation as she implemented sweeping reform to coding standards and testing practices.

Linda still did not know that Fiona was a Futa. When she had arrived at George's home expecting repayment from Fiona for her sexual relief of George the Futa had decided that the woman had come expecting to bring her lovely friend to many orgasms using her skilful tongue and soft fingers on a wet and willing pussy. Fiona had willed her cock into its smallest configuration ever and had spent many pleasant hours screaming out the woman's name as she ate her wet cunt and even fucked her with a wickedly bright pink strap-on cock.

George had fucked them both. Working his big cock into both of their willing pussies and even cumming hard between them as they rubbed their clits forcefully against his steel hard shaft and against each other. Linda had enjoyed every moment with them on Thallix II and kept her bed open for them whenever they came to Thes and worked in the new corporate building that Fiona had had built on the new world.

George graduated and was immediately snapped up by an extremely experimental medical group that were keen on using biomechanical practices to help disabled and injured patients. It was very evident that George's knowledge of the interaction between biological and artificial constructs far outshone anyone else. He accredited it mainly to the deviant needs of his lovely wife and several of her girlfriends including the beautiful Sara.

Fiona was happily surprised when she was accosted in her office by a strangely shaped being that had bypassed the ever vigilant Brianna by appearing directly in her office. Dragon, I have come to repay a debt, a familiar sounding voice said in her mind as the colourfully cloaked being had stood unmoving before her desk.

A debt? She queried as she sat back unafraid in her chair and observed the creature.

A Spiron never lets kindness and compassion go unrewarded. We have watched you complete the first of your many tasks, Dragon. We wish to aid the struggle of those of the cosmos who are also aligned with the Dragon, of which you now know that there are many, the figure communicated passionately as it swayed slightly back and forth in front of Fiona's desk.

That is very generous of you. However, I do not believe that many of those races, if any, are ready for immortality! If that is what you are proposing, the woman answered with a slight worry.

The cloak rippled and swirled as the creature made noises that Fiona could only guess at as being sounds of mirth. Eventually that subsided and it spoke to her again. Nothing so foolish, Dragon. The tone was definitely jocular. She waited for further explanation. We have given your mate deep insight into the joining of mechanical and flesh. In addition, we have established a link to the organisation that has employed him to carry out further research and utilise those things that he does know to further enhance the lives of those that would otherwise be left feeling useless and insecure. As you rescued me from such a life with your kindness I hope that your man will be able to rescue many more of those that would otherwise be forgotten. He is a remarkable male, your rock. We will see that he learns much and is treated well.

Fiona did not know what to say. She stood from her chair and slowly walked around her desk to face the being. She wanted to hug the Spiron but was not sure how such a gesture would be interpreted. Her uncertainty was removed when the beings own tentacle-like limbs rose through the narrow opening of the cloak and wrapped gently around her. The contact was brief but Fiona could feel the strength of feeling from the strange male. Before she could do more than gently brush the limbs with her soft hand and rest her head against its own broad forehead it was gone.

She never mentioned the encounter to anyone but hoped that in the coming cycles that she would once again meet the reclusive and generous beings that resided in the deepest sectors of this galaxy.

Her greatest joy had been her reunion with her beautiful Sara. The little woman had been more patient than any of her lovers. After the cleansing of her soul in the mystic ethereal blue and green world and overcome the darkness she had disappeared back to her own home. She had let her Dragon know that she was waiting but knew that she had much to do yet. They had not totally ignored each other's needs but Fiona found that she had only be able to physically be with her little lover for a few snatched hours at a time. Mentally she carried the image of the little white dove around with her all the time and it seemed the little being was constantly reassuring and encouraging her.

At times when Fiona had been forced into inactivity the wicked dove had played in her mind. Revealing the small woman delightfully and lewdly wanton woman in various acts with her Dragon lover. Fiona had gasped and screeched in ecstasy as the pornographic acts played out on her mind's stage. She had been left trembling and her big cock limp as the little woman teased her mind with the heroic exploits of her willing body and what it would do with Fiona's big cock and wet willing cunt.

Sara had rejoiced in the physical return of her lover for more than a flying visit. She had almost exhausted herself in welcoming Fiona back to her bed for more than a few snatched hours, since she had drained the Dragon of her immense troubles. Over the course of a weekend she had merged with the Futanari so much that it seemed for a while that Fiona did not know where the Dragon ended and the Dove began. They made love not just on a physical level but it seemed in the ether as well. Sara proved to be a whole hearted and extremely kinky lover as she fucked her Futa girlfriend with her mind as well as her deep cunt and arse. Everything that had played out in their fantasies had been tried and more. Fiona had found she was truly a part of the little woman and knew that Sara held a big piece of her heart inside her as well.

It was not unexpected that she told Fiona at the end of an extended stay that she was going to have her Dragon's child.

Fiona and George were overjoyed. Sara had promised that she would never stop her Dragon from seeing their offspring. She even welcomed George into her life but not into her bed. "Only love Dragon," she said softly. Fiona had simply held the woman tight to her breasts and kissed her soft dark hair.

A cycle later Jemma writhed in bliss under Fiona's gentle thrusting into her swollen and saturated trench. The older woman could not take her lover's hot hard cock as deep into her body as she did usually. "You're pregnant, aren't you, Jemma?" Fiona had asked the woman as they lay entangled in the sheets of their large bed.

Jemma confessed that she was. "I fell a few months ago, just after George left for Verdale to complete that exoskeleton project. He's been gone for nearly three months now and according to my doctor I am just over six weeks gone. Which means you are the father, Futa woman," she said shyly.

"Hmm, let's make sure you are really gone," growled Fiona as she slid her weapon into the face down woman on the bed and gently stroked her arse as she ploughed her to orgasm after orgasm.

Jemma had almost sung in happiness.

Two months later, Fiona missed her period. It was well into the cycle, Fourmonth. Rapidly she calculated her due date and came up with End-cycle eve. She would have to break her promise. There would be no reunion of her lovers this cycle.

Her fears of not seeing her beloved adopted sister and her wonderful family including her newly appointed head of security, Kev Long, after the retirement of Austin Sprittle, were unfounded. She returned from the birthing area of the maternity wing of the hospital to find Sara and her son, Tusk; Julia, Kev, Danny and their three children; Jemma and their beautiful baby daughter, Wendy Elspeth; along with the proudly puffed up George, waiting to see her new addition. Veronica Harmony Weaver stared with bright black eyes at the smiling faces all around her. She didn't care for any of them. All she wanted was to fasten her hungry mouth to the large warm breast of her mother.

The large group around the smiling woman fastened their eyes to the curly haired woman. "Veronica is just like her mother, in every way!" she said softly.

"Long live the Dragon," said Sara with a wide grin and danced a happy jig with her laughing toddler.

Long after the child was asleep and all the rest of them had gone to get sleep and attend to their children's needs, Sara reappeared beside Fiona's beside. Standing beside the little Asian descendant was another. A tall, beautiful woman with soft dark hair and almond shaped eyes that glittered with love and unshed tears. "My baby," the woman said softly as Fiona stretched out her hand and found it warmly grasped by both hands of Theodora.

"Are you proud of me, Father?" she asked in a small whisper.

"Always have been, my child," the woman answered before she bent and kissed the full lips of the woman on the bed.

"Little Dove proud too, Dragon," Sara said with a small bob of her head.

"She's yours too, isn't she?" Fiona asked but she already knew the answer.

Theodora's wings opened wide in the room and her radiance shone down upon her children. "I will always be with you. Will always love you both." The brightly shining red Dragon winked out of sight.

Sara climbed on the bed and snuggled into the taller big breasted woman. Fiona wrapped an arm protectively around the small woman. "Don't ever leave me, Sara."

There was no need for words as the two kissed softly and fell asleep in each other's arms.