Futa Fairytales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers

"Oh, Baby... You take your Papa's cock so good, Sweetie..." the butch woman groaned. She was slamming hard into her daughter's ass, now, making Baby's butt cheeks jiggle with every thrust.

Mama was whimpering around Baby's out-thrust tongue as her own cock pumped fiercely inside the girl's cunt.

Baby was lost in pleasure as her parents fucked her between them. Her eyes were screwed shut tight, and her brow glistened in a growing sheen of sweat. A sudden touch caused her to gasp in surprise, and she looked to see Goldilocks kneeling beside her.

The blonde gave her a mischievous grin, her hand reaching between Baby and Mama to stroke the young brunette's hard-on. Her other hand was still busy pumping the vibrator in her own boiling snatch.

Baby whimpered, and leaned hard into her father. She fumbled for the back of Goldie's head, and pulled the girl hard into a passionate kiss. As the two young girls made out, they came together, squealing around one another's writhing tongues.

Baby slammed her body hard on her parents' cocks, her pussy gushing all over them. Her cock was erupting too, shooting gobs of ejaculate over Goldie's pumping fist.

Goldilocks was trembling as her pussy clenched around the dildo shoved inside her. She sucked hard on Baby's tongue as her orgasm made her body convulse.

Once again, Mama and Papa pulled away, letting the two girls fall hard onto the bed. They rolled together, making out ferociously as they continued to spasm with pleasure.

The two older women were stroking their cocks hard as they watched their daughter grind frantically against her new friend. Together, they grunted aloud as they began to shoot cum over the two tangled bodies on the bed.

Goldilocks and Baby squealed as they felt hot jiz spray down on them from either side. They had their hands in each other's crotches, and were masturbating each other through frenzied multiple orgasms.

When the pleasure faded, the four women collapsed together, their sweat drenched bodies heaving as they struggled to catch their collective breath. Once they'd recovered, Goldilocks suddenly remembered her mother.

"Shit! I've gotta get going!" she said as she leapt up off of the bed. She staggered to her feet and started to get dressed.

Baby pouted. "Aww... Well, will you visit again?" she asked, sitting up on the mangled sheets.

Goldie laughed and gave her new lover a tender kiss on the lips. "Definitely." she said. "Every day, if my mother will let me!"

The three hermaphrodites saw her off at the door. They each gave her a long kiss goodbye, but Baby's was by far the longest.

"I'll be back soon." Goldie murmured, touching foreheads with the brunette. "Papa fucked me so hard... and Mama fucked me so tenderly... But you... Baby, you fucked me just right."

With that, she waved goodbye to her new friends, and Goldilocks rushed home to her worrying mother.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers
12