Futa Fairytales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers

Soon, the clearing was filled with desperate moans of pleasure coming from both horny sisters. They watched each other from either side of the giantess's body, the sights before them driving each of their fiery lusts.

Jackie was the first to cum, screaming as her battered cunt clamped around the massive cock inside it. She thrashed on top of the giant woman, spit dribbling from her gaping jaw and tears streaming down her red, puffy cheeks.

Jill watched her sister explode, and shuddered as her own climax began to rise. She twisted on the giantess's slithering tongue, wrenching her cunt back and forth across it's slick, bumpy surface.

"OH MY GOD!! OH, FUCK!!" Jackie screamed. "Jill! You have no idea how amazing this feels!!"

In response, all Jill could do was whimper as drool ran down over her chin. Her eyes rolled back and she wailed with passion, riding the big woman's cum smeared face.

When the giantess was ready to cum, she reached down to hold Jackie's writhing body in place. The first shot of sperm almost sent the smaller girl flying. It filled every crevice of her pussy and gushed out to cover her thighs.

The second spurt was so powerful she felt part of the giant blonde's cock slip out to make room for the flowing ejaculate. Having so much cream firing inside her gave Jackie a second orgasm, and she screeched as her pussy burst with ecstasy.

When they were through, the grass was drenched in semen, and Jackie laid on her back between the big woman's legs. Her eyes were closed, and her legs were splayed out to either side.

Jill crawled up beside her, and collapsed into her big sister's arms. They held each other as both still twitched with the remnants of their orgasms.

"That good fucking." the giantess said as she pushed herself to her feet. She reached down and scooped the sisters up in her arms. "Me take you two home with me!"

The girls were too tired to protest, and cuddled into the big woman's arms, still clinging to each other. They kissed tenderly, both still covered in a mess of cum, sap, sweat and saliva. As the giantess carried them off, both exhausted sisters soon drifted into unconsciousness.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers
12