Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers

"Let him breathe," Natalie reminded Sasha. "I'll be very annoyed if you make him pass out when he's only just warming up to us."

"Oops, right."

Sasha pulled back enough to let Chris gasp some shallow, ragged breaths around her shaft. She didn't pull all the way out, though, and soon began rhythmically thrusting in and out of his throat, with barely enough space in between for him to cycle some air.

"It's just been so long since I had a proper boytoy to play with," Sasha said. "I haven't had any all summer, practically."

"You poor thing," Natalie said with a distinct lack of sympathy. "You know that wouldn't be a problem if you'd stop scaring potential boyfriends off."

"Pff, whatever. Like that's my fault."

Chris wasn't able to chime in, what with his mouth being so full, but he was pretty sure he understood why Sasha might have trouble with boys. Certainly if she'd tried pounding their throats the way she was currently using his, there might be some reluctance on their parts.

Although, to be fair, it wasn't that bad once he got used to it. He had his breathing more or less figured out, though he still felt kind of light headed and would have preferred a gentler approach like Natalie had taken. Plus he was pretty sure his throat was going to be sore afterward.

On the other hand, Chris wasn't used to girls being nearly so enthusiastic about doing sexy stuff with him. Getting throat-fucked wouldn't have been his first choice of activity, but there was still something oddly gratifying about inspiring such lust in a girl who was clearly much more experienced than he was.

Perhaps more importantly, Sasha and Natalie were hot. Their cocks had thrown him at first, but even so, he was definitely aroused. Even after getting a blowjob, and subsequently having to give a couple, he was still pretty turned on.

Sasha fucked Chris's face a little harder, then growled and held him against her tummy again. He felt her cock pulse, and his throat fill with a warm, thick liquid. He only got a taste of her cum as she started to pull out toward the end of her orgasm. The last of it dribbled onto his tongue, then down the front of his shirt to join Natalie's previous mess.

Chris fell backward and gasped big lungfuls of air.

"You shouldn't be so rough," Natalie said calmly. "You'll scare him off. He hasn't agreed to stay yet."

"You were rough too," Sasha said. Her petulance was tempered with the satisfaction of a lovely orgasm. "Wasn't just me."

"You were rougher than me and you know it," Natalie said, still without any real vehemence behind her words. She slid off the bed and knelt down beside Chris. "How are you feeling?"

Chris shrugged. His breathing was slowing somewhat. "Ok, I think."

"Sasha wasn't too hard on you, was she?"

"Whatever," Sasha scoffed. "He's hard again. He can't be that bothered."

Chris flushed, but Sasha was basically right. "It was a little much," he said. "But... I think I'm fine."

Natalie smiled gently and smoothed back some of his ruffled hair. "You're not going to run off, then?"

Chris gazed at Natalie's erection, which wasn't all that far from his face the way they were positioned, then back up to her questioning face. "I think maybe I'll stay."

"Ha! I knew he would," Sasha said. She knelt down opposite Natalie. Her cock, too, was rehardening remarkably quickly, considering how much work it had been getting it off once already. "You know a good thing when you see it, don't ya, Chris?"

"That or I'm easily manipulated," Chris said. "I'm not entirely sure which yet."

The girls helped him up and got him sat back to the bed. It remained mildly disconcerting that all three of them had erections as they sat together, but Chris was becoming increasingly comfortable with the situation.

"We kinda made a mess already, huh?" Chris said. "Does that usually happen?"

"Sure does," Natalie said. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. Your room in particular is gonna get cleaned every day once we get rolling. Or more often, as necessary. Bedding and floors and everything. We'll get the new girls on it once they arrive."

"Can't have you sleeping in puddles of cum every night," Sasha added. "That wouldn't be very nice of us."

"Ah." Chris scratched the back of his head. "Does that mean... you expect puddles of cum in here?"

"Maybe not literally," Natalie said. "But... there are going to be a lot more girls like us living here. With, you know, active sex drives."

Chris nodded slowly. "And I'm meant to be..."

"Our boytoy," Sasha supplied helpfully. "You're gonna be doing a lot more of what you just did. Among other things."

"We really are meant to have more than one of you," Natalie said apologetically. "We'll try and get the girls to go easy, maybe play amongst themselves when they're willing, but yeah. It's gonna be a lot of work for you."

"I see," Chris said. "Is there any reason why, let's say, you couldn't all 'play amongst yourselves' without any boys here at all?"

Sasha frowned. "Well that would be silly."

"Why, exactly?"

"A variety of reasons," Natalie said. "First off, we all have our own preferences. Same as anyone, really. Me and Sasha, for instance, will mess around sometimes if we're in the right mood-"

"Or if we're horny enough," Sasha said.

"Right. That too," Natalie said. "But we both much prefer boys. We're traditionalists like that. The majority of the girls here tend to run the same way." She cleared her throat. "Secondly, how well do you think it works when two dozen girls want their dicks played with, and there's no one to take any of that cock?"

Chris considered. "Not well?"

"Exactly." Natalie shrugged. "That's an exaggeration, of course, because generally we try to help each other when necessary. But I can assure you, it's been tried before. All futas living here. It was a disaster, as I hear tell."

"Buncha cranky, horny girls," Sasha said. "All fighting and getting bitchy and shit. Nah, dude, we need boytoys. Keeps everything running smooth." A sly grin spread over her lips. "Speaking of which..."

Sasha moved Chris's hand to her cock. The ice had been broken sufficiently that he rolled his eyes, but tightened his fingers around her and slowly jerked her off.

"You could all just learn to masturbate like normal people," Chris said. "I know it's probably not as fun, but it gets the rest of us by."

"Oh, we do that too," Natalie assured him as she claimed his other hand. "If we really have to, we can get by with nothing but our own hands for a while. We'd prefer not to, though."

"And going too long like that leads to the same cranky, bitchy girls I mentioned before," Sasha said. "It's just nothing like the sweet release of dumping a load down a silky boy-throat."

"You're fucking with me, right?" Chris said. "It can't be that different."

"Fucking with you, you say?" Sasha said, eyes agleam. "We-"

"To answer your question," Natalie said in a louder, interrupting tone, "It is different. You must understand that on some level. It's just... you know how boys tend to have a more uncontrollable sex drive than girls?"

"I guess so," Chris said. "That's the stereotype anyway."

Natalie nodded. "Well imagine that we're that much worse again than boys."

"Oh." Chris considered the analogy. "That kinda makes sense, actually."

"Glad you think so," Sasha said as she leaned in. "Because-"

Chris startled as the door opened. He'd forgotten that they weren't truly alone in the house. The girls turned as well, but much more calmly.

It was the girl Chris had seen earlier, but hadn't actually been properly introduced to. Tiffany, he thought.

"Hey, guys," Tiffany said, apparently not at all surprised to find them disheveled, half-or-fully naked, and engaged in a light threeway. "There's a lady here looking for-"

Chris squeaked and yanked his hands away from Natalie and Sasha's laps as his mother appeared behind Tiffany.

"Thank you, dear, but I can handle it from here," Molly said. She smiled wryly at the scene in the room. "I'm glad you're all getting along, but might I have a private moment with my son?"

The girls stood and gathered up whatever bits of their clothing happened to be near at hand.

"Sure thing, Mrs. M," Natalie said. "Sorry, we kinda got right to it."

"That's quite all right," Molly assured her. "I expected as much."

Chris, for his part, was panicking, and hastily dragging the blanket over his legs in an attempt to cover himself. His mom had just walked in. Just walked in! What the hell?!

All the other shit he had to process-he'd been doing remarkably well, he thought-and now he had to deal with his mother having seen him jerking off Natalie and Sasha. Not to mention the fact that his erection had been prominently displayed for her as she entered.

The girls cleared out without bothering to dress first. Despite everything, Chris couldn't help checking out their asses as they swayed out of the room. They had amazing butts, even if brief flashes of cock confused the effect somewhat.

Molly sighed, her eyes following the same view as her son's. "My ass used to look like that," she said wistfully.

Chris tactfully pretended he hadn't heard.

"So," Molly said, closing the door, "you're settling in already, I see."

"Mom, can we... can you just..."

"Hush, Christopher. It's alright. Don't start hyperventilating."

She stepped closer, which did nothing to help Chris calm down. He pulled his blanket more tightly over his lap, making sure it was still bundled to hide his erection.

"I didn't mean to," Chris whined.

Molly arched an eyebrow. "Do you think I didn't know what was going to happen?"

"... did you?"

"Of course. I told you I went here when I was your age, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but... not, like, to this house in particular, right?" Chris was not comforted by the looked on his mother's face. "Right?" he repeated desperately.

Molly sat down gently next to her son. "They really made a mess already, didn't they?" she said, tracing a finger up Chris's chest, and the drying cum thereon. "I honestly didn't think you'd jump in quite so eagerly."

Chris was pretty sure life didn't get any more embarrassing. He turned his head and squeezed his eyes tight for a moment. His mother, naturally, couldn't let that go and swung his chin back toward her.

"Mom," he pleaded, "please tell me you didn't live here."

"I did, baby," she said in a quiet, apologetic voice. "I knew what I was sending you into."

"But... why?"

"Well, partly because I know what these girls go through, and I know they need some good boys to look after them." Molly shrugged. "And partly, too, I thought it would be good for you. I know you haven't had much luck with... romance. And such."

"Mom!"

"Sorry. But it's true, isn't it?"

Chris grimaced. "You're right. But still."

"This is going to help. I know it is." Molly's lips quirked into a crooked smile. "You're off to a good start."

Chris managed a weak smile in return. "You expected me to just be ok with this, huh?"

"I hoped so. There was certainly a chance you'd want nothing to do with these girls, but... they can be quite persuasive, when they want to be. And they'll look after you now that I can't. That's important to me too."

"I'm not sure that's exactly what they'll be doing, Mom."

"Not the main thing, no. But they'd never let anything happen to their boytoy. Nothing serious, anyway. Nothing more severe than some aching muscles the next day."

Chris actually chuckled, albeit only faintly. Then his expression dimmed again. "I still don't understand, though. They told me only girls with... not girls, exactly... futas... only them and a few boys stay here. So how did you..."

Molly cocked her head. "Haven't you figured that out yet?"

"I mean, I didn't really want to, but... kinda? Except it doesn't make any sense because you're my Mo- oh, wait. Oh no. Please don't tell me-"

"Biologically your father, yes," she said. "But still your mom in every way that matters, if that helps any."

Chris sighed heavily. "I really don't know if anything helps right now. I've been about as confused and embarrassed this afternoon as I can take."

"I'll try not to add to that any further, then," Molly said as she stood up again. "Perhaps I'll ask those nice girls to go easy on you this evening. In the meantime, perhaps we should gather your things and get you squared away. Something nice and simple."

"Uh, sure," Chris said. "But, uh, do you think you could grab me a change of clothes first?"

Molly's smile was right on the edge of bursting into laughter. "Sure, baby. You sit tight for a moment. I'll be right back."

****

Chris got very little time to himself the rest of the day. He and his mom moved his stuff into his room, with some help from Natalie and Sasha once his mother commandeered them for the purpose. He wasn't sure exactly what the hierarchy was meant to be, what with her not being a current resident, but the girls seemed to listen to her.

He was conflicted about seeing his mom off afterward. All awkwardness aside, he was going to miss her. She was the only close family he'd ever known, and he'd never been away from her for anywhere near a whole school term at a time. On the other hand, given the way Natalie, Sasha, and the other girls kept eyeing him, he was just as happy not having his mom around for too long.

The hug goodbye was just the slightest bit weird for Chris. He couldn't help wondering about his mom's penis. Not that he meant to, but as he was pressed up against her, their arms wrapped around each other, his mind just went there all on its own. She had one, apparently. All these years and he'd never suspected.

He had some time to process after her departure. The girls let him be, more or less, except for moving through his room like professional maids and turning it back into a neat and tidy place to hang out for a while.

Chris met two other residents of Futa House at supper. Aside from Natalie and Sasha, and Tiffany who he'd sort of met, the other two senior girls were Beth and Layla. He had trouble keeping their names straight, because they looked far too similar to each other. It would have been nice if they hadn't been introduced at the same time, he felt. That might have helped.

It wasn't long after eating that Chris was approached by Tiffany. He had a suspicion that there was an order to these things, and it was 'her turn.'

"Hey," she said.

Chris nodded in return, and acted nonchalant despite being pretty sure she wasn't after casual conversation. "Hey."

Tiffany nodded to the stairs. "Wanna go to your room?"

"You mean for, like, a blowjob, right?"

She smiled wryly. "That's the idea. I mean, I don't mind if you're not ready for that yet. Sasha tells me you kinda just got dropped into this whole thing without warning."

"That's basically true. Actually no, that's entirely true."

Tiffany nodded. She shifted her weight and fidgeted anxiously. "And really, there should be more than one of you to take care of everyone, so I get it if you wanna limit how much you do..."

Chris was a little surprised by her demeanor, though he wasn't sure he should be. Natalie and Sasha weren't necessarily representative of how all the girls were going to act. Tiffany certainly wasn't quite as assertive or sure of herself, though he wouldn't have exactly called her shy, either.

In any case, he wasn't about to say no to her. She clearly needed some help, judging by the way she kept bouncing from foot to foot and twiddling with her hair and shirt, and anything loose her fingers found, generally. Plus, she was cute, and it was still quite a thrill to him that these girls all wanted to do stuff with him. Or to him. Whatever.

"Sure," he said. "Let's go."

Tiffany smiled wider, and gestured for him to go first. He could have sworn she was checking out his butt as he ascended the stairs ahead of her. That was yet another thing he wasn't used to.

Chris found himself in a somewhat nervous state as the two of them entered his room. Not nearly so nervous as he'd been earlier with Natalie and Sasha, but he didn't know Tiffany very well at all, and his previous experience that day didn't eliminate all his anxieties.

"Would you mind closing the door?" he asked.

"Oh, sure," Tiffany said. "I guess you're not really used to people watching you yet, huh?"

"Um... I'm not really used to any of it." Chris tilted his head. "Are people gonna be watching?"

Tiffany shrugged. "It tends to happen. You know, when the girls are waiting their turn, or just for something to do."

Her calm delivery didn't help Chris relax. His tummy got all the more fluttery at the idea that he'd end up performing for an audience on a regular basis. It probably wouldn't be all that different from sucking off Natalie and Sasha while the other watched, but it was unknown enough to scare him a little.

"Sorry. I just freaked you out a bit, huh?" Tiffany said.

"Yeah, kinda," Chris said. "It's ok. I have to get used to all this sooner or later."

"Very true."

Tiffany started stripping out of her bottoms as casually as could be. She probably had enough experience that it really wasn't anything to her.

Chris watched entranced as her cock popped free, already well on its way to full strength. For some reason, he found the revelation exciting, in its own unique way.

Now bottomless, Tiffany scooted past Chris and settled herself in his bed. She lay down like she was going to sleep, except with her cock sticking lewdly up into the air.

It seemed she wasn't planning on jamming her dick down Chris's throat, for which he was grateful. Her passivity did, however, leave him needing to approach her. Having a cock thrust upon him was very different from crawling up onto the bed in order to suck it, which was what he found himself doing.

"You want a pillow?" Tiffany asked.

Chris paused on his hands and knees, nearly in position between her legs.

"Um, for what?"

"To lie on. Or whatever. Sometimes that makes it easier, but it's up to you."

"Uh... sure. Why not."

Chris accepted the proffered pillow and laid it beneath him. It gave him a little boost as he lay down in turn, and made the angle of attack less daunting. It still wasn't ideal, though.

"I don't know about this," he said. "I think I'll be too low if I lie down, but too high if I don't."

Tiffany tilted her head. "I mean, you know my cock'll bend somewhat, right? It doesn't have to stay straight up like that."

Chris bit his lip and grabbed Tiffany's rock-hard shaft. For some reason, it had looked far more fixed and rigid until he touched it. He knew how his penis worked, but that hadn't quite translated to anyone else's.

It was much easier to line Tiffany's cock up when he held it at a slight downward angle. He stroked it softly and gave it a few tentative licks, causing her to moan in appreciation.

Chris was a lot less squeamish about sucking dick than on his first attempt. He took her in his mouth without even having to be prompted, let alone shoved forcefully down her pole.

"Mmm, that's nice," Tiffany purred. "You're a quick learner, aren't you?"

It was truly odd how good compliments about his cock-sucking abilities made him feel.

Chris kept up a moderate rhythm, and took as much of Tiffany in his mouth as he comfortably could. His plan was, essentially, to do a good enough job that she wouldn't feel the need to use him roughly to finish herself off. So far so good.

Tiffany was calmer and more respectful than Natalie or Sasha, and Chris didn't think it was entirely due to his increased oral skills. He vaguely wondered why they hadn't started him on her instead, seeing as how she was so much more patient and laid back about it.

It was nice to be able to take his time and learn what worked and what didn't at his own pace. As long as Tiffany was getting sucked and stroked, she seemed content to let him do his thing.

Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers