Futa Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers

Carmen leapt out of her chair and backed away to the wall. She didn't make a sound, not wanting Melody to see her like this, simply staring open mouthed as she took in a sight no other human had ever had the honour to see before. The... God, was one hundred percent feminine. Its, her, breasts were like beach balls attached to her chest, her bared nipples each as long as Carmen's thumb. Even though they seemed to defy gravity, something about them made Carmen painfully aware that they were real. Beneath them, the God's waist was, surprisingly, average only an inch or two slimmer than Carmen's own, though it had no need to be tiny, as her hips were, as far as Carmen's mind could think at that time, the perfect breeder hips. As if noticing her looking her over, the God did a slow twirl, revealing the massive ass she possessed.

As if Carmen had been blocking from her mind, she only just noticed the most distinguished of the God; her cock. It was easily the biggest Carmen had seen, or read about, though she had not read anything labelled Hyper before, though she knew what it meant. And that was the word that came to mind. The God looked to be six and half feet tall, and its cock, flaccid, was mere millimetres from the floor, and that was with it being raised by the God's massive testicles, all four of them, their individual shapes obvious through the taut flesh of her scrotum. Each sphere was between basketballs and beach balls. Carmen managed to tear her eyes away from the God's genitalia to look at her face.

Carmen felt her cock pulse in desire. The God was gorgeous, her small nose hardly dominating her features, while her large eyes, framed by thick lashes, were burning with molten desire. Her lips were large, but not obscene, each one full and pouting, glistening in the small light offered by Carmen's lamp. The God's hair was long and luxurious, each strand of inky blackness straight and falling to her oversized rump. If not for the inhuman beauty and the impossible endowments, Carmen would not think this to be a God, were it not for the folded wings, each one a mirror of the God's hair. Carmen recalled the feather and knew it came from the God before her.

"So... you, you're a... a God of Death?" She asked, gulping loudly in all consuming fear. The God stared at her for a second, before roaring with laughter.

"A God of Death? Those old, sticks in the mud? Fuck no, I'm a Seikogami, a God of Sex. Honestly what's with humans and those Shinigami?" The Seikogami asked, calming down.

"A Seikogami? I've never heard of them before." Carmen replied, curiosity overwhelming her fear.

"Of course not. Almost no one has, it's all Shinigami this, or Shinigami that. Even fucking Animes have been made around those fame whores." As the Seikogami spoke, Carmen had to resist her desire to masturbate. Every word seemed to send a flood of arousal through her body, the fact that the Seikogami was gorgeous failing to help in any way.

"So, why are you here? Are you going to rape me?" Carmen asked, trying keep her voice steady and hide her eagerness for such a thing to happen.

"Rape you? Tempting, haven't fucked a human in a long time, but no. It's standard procedure, when a Seikogami drops their notebook, they have to recover it before someone else picks it up. However, if someone does, they have to stay with them until that person dies, naturally or otherwise. Didn't you read the rules of the thing?"

"Yeah, but there wasn't anything about this. All it said was how to use it." Carmen explained, her hands twitching with her desire to pleasure herself.

"Really? Hmm, well it doesn't matter, you've picked it up so it's yours until the day you die. I suppose we should introduce ourselves; my name is Ryuka."

"Carmen... Carmen Robins." The teen introduced herself automatically, reaching out to shake hands as had been drilled into her since she was a child. Ryuka did likewise, her hand clasping Carmen's who let out of moan of desire.

"Sorry about that, don't worry. You'll get used to my presence soon enough." Ryuka explained, as Carmen struggled to calm herself.

"I doubt it," She muttered under her breath, sitting down once again before resuming conversation, "So tell me, Ryuka... just how big is your dick when erect?" The words came out in a rush, her mind recoiling at her speech, since she'd had no intention of asking such a question.

"Four and half feet," Ryuka answered without hesitation, "Do you want to try it out?" She asked, seeing Carmen's eyes widen with shock and desire at the proclamation.

"Y-yes, I mean no! I mean... what's happening to me?" She moaned, trying to stop herself from kneeling before this god and sucking on her cock.

"A Seikogami's mere presence is a potent aphrodisiac, honestly it's quite amazing you aren't already begging me to fuck you. But don't worry," Ryuka added seeing Carmen's horrified, yet still aroused, expression, "You'll adjust to it in a day or so, after that you'll only be mildly affected." Every word slipped into Carmen's mind. She understood every word, the information storing away as normal, but the raging desire only grew.

"Oh god... I can't handle this." She moaned, placing her head on the table.

"I can relieve you," Ryuka offered, Carmen's face unknowingly lighting up, "But I have to warn you: A Seikogami's cum is dangerous to a human. You could become addicted, your body might even change, or you'll become ruled by your lust." Carmen wasn't listening anymore, the moment Ryuka made the offer, her mind gave all control over to her lust, her pussy, often forgotten even during her masturbation sessions, was dripping, creating a growing puddle on her chair. Her soaked panties strained even harder to keep her cock imprisoned, her desire fuelling her erection to exceed her usual six inches, though only by an inch. Ryuka sighed, before grinning at the girl.

"Guess it doesn't matter to you. Who knows, maybe it'll do your dick some good." She said in jest, though in truth Ryuka was almost appalled by the average penis; she had only ever seen her own kinds', which were several times greater than any humans could ever be. Carmen wasn't paying her any attention, busy as she was sinking to her knees and reaching out, taking hold of Ryuka's godly cock. She felt it twitch in her hands, blood, or whatever a Seikogami's blood is, pumping to fill it, causing the monstrous mass to increase. Carmen planted her lips on it, breathing in the musk as if she were a drug addict, seeing cocaine for the first time in days. She couldn't hold in her drool, letting it overflow from her mouth onto the phallus.

Ryuka moaned as the human went to work. She was pleasantly surprised by Carmen's eagerness, as the girl slobbered all over Ryuka's dick, the turgid mass gradually reaching its true glory, lifting off the ground and forcing Carmen to keep aloft, giving her a full view of the God's balls, visibly pulsating with seed. The human didn't hesitate, she kept her hands on the cock, stroking it as best she could, while creeping closer to Ryuka's testicles, the veins on them pulsing with her growing arousal. As Ryuka approached full erection, Carmen's room was saturated by her scent, the unmentioned pheromones and aphrodisiacs spreading like wildfire. The human reached the object her sudden need.

Ryuka placed her hands on her own cock, pumping it as Carmen did. As they worked in tandem, Ryuka releasing low moans of approval, only to gasp as Carmen shoved her face against the massive quartet of testicles, kissing the wide expanse of skin, while bathing it in her spit. As she did so, she could actually feel the cum churning within, the already giant orbs expanding against her face. She simply continued with her actions, her powerful mind able to handle both her hands movements and her attempts at coating Ryuka's scrotum in her spit. From the moans, Carmen knew she was doing the job right.

The human scooted her rear back a bit, leaning her body forward to better bury herself in the throbbing flesh of Ryuka's sack. The pleasure was affecting the Seikogami now, her moans rising in pitch and fervour as pre-cum built at her tip, before dropping to Carmen's perfectly positioned rear. Ryuka moaned and smirked, having knowingly withheld the true strength of her seed, watching with as much focus as she could muster, as Carmen came harder than ever in her life, simply from a single, albeit large, drop of a Seikogami's pre-cum. Her cock exploded within the tight confines of her panties, the initial shot of her cum so strong it forced the fabric to tear slightly. She continued to cum, screaming muffled cries into Ryuka's balls, sending more pleasure through the Seikogami.

Carmen felt the air hit her dick as her panties lost the fight against her powerful output. Her cock continued to send its seed splattering against the floor, even after it had far exceeded the size of her balls, still more cum gushing forth. Just as Carmen thought her orgasm was over, she felt another drop of pre-cum land on her once more, this time it was far larger, almost like an overfilled water balloon had burst over her ass, coating her lower back and cheeks in the stuff. The second it touched her skin, Carmen was cumming once again, her output as great, if not greater than the first. Even as she did so, her hands continued to move, while her lips and tongue did their duty.

Ryuka suddenly moved away. Carmen tried to go after her, but the God put a hand on her head, keeping the human at bay, letting her cum until she was finished.

"How did that feel, human? Fucking amazing right?" Carmen could only moan and beg incoherently for more. Ryuka laughed, the sound somewhat cruel, but also distinctly arousing, "I thought so, but I need to test something." With that, the Seikogami released Carmen, who rushed towards her, but was held at bay by an invisible force, only for her body to start moving of its own accord, moving to kneel before Ryuka's monstrous member. Suddenly, Carmen realised what the Seikogami wanted, as if knowing this, Ryuka released the human, who immediately began to lick and kiss the head. As she did so, Carmen felt Ryuka's hand on her head.

Her mind couldn't think of how this was possible, if anything it didn't even register. Until Carmen was suddenly pulled forward, her mouth having moved to the slit in an attempt to receive more pre-cum. Carmen's eyes went wide as her mouth opened impossibly around Ryuka, letting the God enter her mouth, almost instantly tasting the pre on her tongue. Carmen came once more, her output not dropping even as her third orgasm of the day washed over her, and within minutes of the first two no less. In some corner of her mind, she wondered if this was what made the cum so addictive, or was that yet to show itself, nonetheless, she worked her inhumanly worked mouth as best she could in an effort for more. Ryuka moaned in approval and pulled her even closer.

As the cock began to force its way down Carmen's throat, her next orgasm shook her. It was like any action the Seikogami took made her cum, and yet she was more than eager for this, reaching up with her hands to switch between Ryuka's cock and balls, caressing the orbs then stroking the shaft, even as it entered her body, the girth so great it was bulging from her neck and even her chest, the vast shape spearing between her small breasts. Eventually, Ryuka began to push and pull Carmen, making sure to only pull out an inch or two at a time, before sending several more inside, until she entered the humans stomach, and even then she only kept going. Carmen made no objections, gagged as perfectly as she was combined with her unending stream of orgasms.

Her floor was quickly disappearing in a sea of cum. The white sludge now spreading a good foot around the two, even as more was added. Carmen didn't care, the feeling of the drying, warm liquid on her legs was only another source of delight, even if it was drowned by her next climax. Ryuka was moaning louder now, her lust evident and a grin spreading across her face. She let her mind, already filled with sexual thoughts of any kind, flood with the images of what Carmen might do after this. When she had explained that a Seikogami's cum was addictive or corruptive she had only told a half truth, in that it wasn't addictive, though people did lose themselves to it. No, it wasn't a possibility of corruption, that was guaranteed.

Very few humans had coupled with a Seikogami before. But, based on those encounters, Ryuka knew that the corruption was in the mind, filling the affected human with sexual desire, turning all other thoughts towards how they could achieve greater pleasure. Though, none had been a futanari before, nor had they been in ownership of a Futa Note. This was why Ryuka was curious and ever so eager to cum inside Carmen, wanting to observe the human to see what came of her mind after they were done. As she felt Carmen's nose press against her hairless crotch, Ryuka knew her climax was near.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I'm getting close, Carmen." Her balls were inflating rapidly her prostates working overtime in preparation for her climax. The human saw this and, despite the ecstasy and lust clouding her every thought, looked to Ryuka in surprise, just as her balls finally outmatched the Seikogami's breasts, "Sure, I'll you. Ah, my kind have four prostates, each one centred in our balls. They, oh shit, work to make as much of our seed as possible before we cum. They're amazing... that's another four gallons right there." She said as her balls gave a sudden lurch in growth. Carmen's eyes flicked around the room, realising that if Ryuka didn't cum soon, it wouldn't be big enough.

"Don't worry. I've set up a barrier of sorts; this room isn't technically yours, what you're seeing is a separate dimension beyond the one we currently occupy, and it'll expand as needed." Ryuka explained, though Carmen failed to understand most of it, as her twelfth orgasm rocked her to the core. Almost in tandem, Ryuka released a sudden cry, her balls growing fifty percent bigger in an instant as the first deluge of cum poured into Carmen. The human was already stretched far beyond any normal limit, not just her mouth, but her neck and chest as well, as the clearly obvious shape of Ryuka's dick bulged obscenely from her stomach, so long it nearly touched the floor. Carmen lost herself in bliss as the first jet was unleashed within her.

As Ryuka had said, the dimension they were in expanded as needed. Carmen's stomach inflated like a ball attached to a high powered air pump, only her's never burst even as it grew past the size of her entire body.

"Just so you know," Ryuka grunted as another gush of her seed raced through her shaft, "I've got roughly six thousand gallons for you. My balls are amazing aren't they?" Carmen couldn't hear her, the pleasure finally overwhelming her mind as the cum forced her to cum again and again, each climax piling atop each other as soon they began. She passed out just as her stomach looked to hold a small elephant.

Carmen groaned as she struggled to recall where she was. She opened her eyes and saw the familiar ceiling of her bedroom, illuminated by her desk lamp, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief.

"That was a pretty fucked up dream." She said to herself, sitting up and reaching for her phone.

"Oh? What was it about?" Asked a voice, both familiar and strange to her. Carmen turned her gaze to the inhumanly gorgeous figure sitting in her chair, looking at her with undisguised amusement as she ate an apple.

"Y-you're... you're real?" Carmen asked in disbelief, struggling to stay relaxed, even though her mind was running at a mile a minute trying to explain what had happened. Ryuka looked at herself as to confirm she was indeed real.

"Seem to be, did you enjoy our fun earlier?" The Seikogami asked as she devoured the apple, core and all. Carmen's eyes went wide as she recalled what their 'fun' had entailed and she looked down at herself, but saw nothing out of the ordinary to her relief. Though that did raise the question; where did the cum go? She distinctly remembered her stomach actually inflating from the amount, and there had to have been a hell of a lot more.

"Where'd the cum go?" She asked Ryuka, who was already reaching for another apple.

"I told you, we were in a separate dimension to your own. The cum that leaked out of you is there right now, the rest of it was absorbed into your body." Ryuka explained taking a large bite from her apple.

"Absorbed into my own body?" Carmen repeated, and looked at herself, trying to discern any difference, but found none. Even her cock and balls were the same as always, "I thought you said it might do some good for my dick?" Carmen asked, remembering the idle comment that most would have missed, especially given the state she was in at the time.

"Yeah, I said it might. Not many humans have been exposed to Seikogami sperm, and never a futanari, so it may take some time for you." Ryuka explained, already finishing the apple, "Damn, these are great." She said, licking her lips as she swallowed the core. Carmen wasn't listening, she was trying not to panic. She had completely lost control, to the point where she only vaguely remembered her actions, but... she couldn't deny the pleasure it had given her. How many times did I cum, she questioned herself, and looked down at her naked body, noting her cock seemed perfectly fine. It didn't even ache, despite the series of orgasms it had experienced in such a short time.

Carmen also realised that she wasn't being affected by Ryuka's presence. The Seikogami noticed her questioning look and answered.

"Like I said, not many humans have been exposed to Seikogami semen. I'm assuming the exposure made you immune to me." Ryuka answered, taking yet another apple from a bowl Carmen's mother must have brought while she was unconscious. This reminded her of her previous entry, as such she jumped out of bed and put on her pyjamas, simultaneously hoping her mother hadn't seen her naked state, and went to see if her entry had come to fruition. She walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen/dining room, where her mother was watching their old tv.

"Hey, Mum. Sorry about dinner." Carmen apologised, since it was her duty to at least make preparations before her mother returned from work.

"Oh, Carmen! Great, you're awake. I've got fantastic news!" Alicia said, jumping and hugging her daughter close. Carmen remained silent and still, frozen as a sudden, alien desire washed through her. She felt her cock shift in her pants, but fortunately it didn't grow erect.

"What's up, Mum?" She asked, straining to hold back her moans of desire.

"I don't know how, or why, but we're millionaires! Look at this!" Alicia exclaimed, opening her purse and pulling out several hundred dollar bills. Carmen managed a surprised expression, partially because she hadn't expected Dakota to have so much money in her bank account. "We can move out, get a nicer place. Get you out of that shit hole of a school." She continued, all but jumping with joy.

"N-no. Don't worry about it, Mum. It's my last year anyway, I can deal with it." Carmen answered, almost as if she were hypnotised. Why did she say that? She wanted to leave that school as much as she wanted to avoid cancer, and yet, her cock throbbed with desire at the idea of going back there tomorrow. Her mind strayed to the Futa Note, as she imagined all of her class on their knees before her, each one begging and moaning in their need to pleasure her. Carmen shook herself mentally, trying to keep her head focused, even though she found her gaze constantly running up and down her mother's body.

Alicia Robins wasn't the most attractive mother in the world, but she was much better off than Carmen. She sported a pair of shapely D cups, while her body was toned from the lifting her work required her to do on many occasions. Her legs weren't as good as Carmen's, as she sported a couple of poorly healed scars from work accidents, however her hips flared nicely, distracting away from the wounds. Her rear was rounded and firm, yet visibly soft as it jiggled slightly with her every step, while acting as a natural pillow wherever she sat. Carmen unconsciously licked her lips in want, something her mother fortunately missed.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,808 Followers