Futa Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers

"You sure? You told me the girl's are all stuck up bitches." Alicia said, using air quotes for the 'stuck up bitches' part.

"They are, but they mostly leave me alone now. I just ignore them most of the time anyway." Carmen lied, or at least, partially. Up until yesterday, she had spent most of her time on a computer, reading or looking out the windows, anywhere but the girls. However, upon finding the Futa Note, she had found herself looking around at them far more often, almost as if she were a predator, choosing her prey. Carmen didn't say any of this of course.

"Well, if you're sure. Anyway, tomorrow, we're going to dinner. I don't care what you or Melody say, we deserve a treat. Maybe even see a movie, that Inside Out one looks good, right?" Alicia went on, but Carmen wasn't really listening she poured herself a glass of orange juice, and grabbed an apple. Back in her room, Ryuka was laying on the bed. She raised her head when Carmen returned.

"You really need to spice this place up. My world may be the same thing over and over again, but at least its a lot more interesting than this." She said, and sat on the bed, moving to let Carmen sit down, the human handing the Seikogami the apple.

"What does the Seikogami world look like?" Carmen asked, taking a drink from her glass.

"Hmm, very white is the best I can describe. My kind don't really spend much time looking at the scenery, we're usually buried in each other's pussies or swimming in our oceans." Ryuka explained, winking at Carmen when she said oceans. The human was pretty certain that their oceans weren't comprised of water.

"Sounds better than this world." Carmen said off handedly.

"Not really. It feels amazing, but it's always the same thing day in and day out. There's no variation these days."

"Can't you use the Futa Note to spice things up?" Carmen asked.

"No one's tried to. We're not sure what would happen if we used it on each other." Ryuka explained, yawning into her hand as she devoured the apple, "Sorry, can we continue this tomorrow. Travelling to the human world is pretty exhausting." Without waiting for an answer the Seikogami laid back down and was asleep in an instant.

"So your kind sleep? Hmm, guess it's not too surprising, given how human you look." Carmen noted aloud, downing the rest of her drink, before joining Ryuka. The human laid beside the God, her mind trying to explain why she was thinking that way earlier, however sleep eventually caught up to her, her body exhausted despite the prior nap. Carmen slept peacefully, unperturbed by the dreams of subjugating her entire school, or the erection she sported throughout the evening. It had fortunately faded as morning came.

"What's the rush?" Ryuka asked as Carmen rushed about her room.

"We humans have a little something called school, and if I don't leave in five minutes I'm gonna be late." Carmen explained, though she had no idea why she was so flustered at the thought of being late, given how lax her school in its punishments for such minor indiscretions. Even so, she didn't stop moving as she manoeuvred her genitals so that her panties weren't suffocating her testicles.

"School, huh? Sounds dull, well, I'll be here if you need me. Oh, and be careful around that Dakota girl." Ryuka off handedly, turning onto her side and falling asleep before Carmen could ask anything. The human knew Ryuka couldn't be seen by others, as her mother had come in that morning to wake her up, before dashing off to walk Melody to her school. Carmen sighed in mild frustration, but didn't make any attempt at waking the Seikogami, instead she ran from her room, the Futa Note in her hand, and sprinted to school.

Carmen panted lightly as she took her seat. Her stamina was above average, so the sprint wasn't as taxing to her, but it still left her somewhat exhausted, as such she focused on calming her breathing. The teacher came in and half heartedly called the class to order, which of course went unheard. Carmen took notes as diligently as ever, but soon felt as if someone was watching her. It was human reaction, that they instinctively know when they are being watched, even if they cannot see who or what is watching them, Carmen however, could clearly see the person watching her. Dakota paid no attention to the lesson or her friends, even as they chatted around her. No, the girl's eyes were locked on Carmen.

The natural born futanari ignored this and continued to take notes. However, her interest had been gained, not only by Dakota, but her friends. They were all far above average in looks, even if it was due to products. Carmen recognised Mary Thomas among, someone who had started out shy and withdrawn, similar to Carmen, however it wasn't long before she showed a different side of herself. Her hair was dark blond, clearly natural and tied back in a pony tail with bangs over her forehead. A look that one would not usually associate with bratty rich girls, but most didn't pay attention to her hair, being far too distracted by her... presentation.

Mary had either been blessed with perfect breasts, or she knew a back alley plastic surgeon. Her breasts had gone through three separate growths, each one as noticeable as the last, as she started out with breasts as small as Carmen's, however by the second year they were DD, then, in the same year, they were F cups. It only went on and on, and now the eighteen year old girl sported J cups that dominated her chest, straining every shirt she wore. A side effect of her obvious implants, was that her nipples were always erect, poking through her bra, when she decided to wear one, and her shirts. One might think that was all she could modify without her parents noticing, but that was wrong.

Mary had lips surgically designed to suck dick. They were full, pouting and always glossy, and yet they were perfectly proportionate to her face and were wonderful to look at. Carmen had even fantasied about them on more than one occasion. Her cheeks were slightly rounded, though only enough to make her look cute. Her eyes were a light blue that almost seemed to glow, framed as they were by her thick, dark lashes. Her skin was flawless as one might expect. Her waist and hips worked with her breasts, granting her the perfect hourglass figure.

Carmen couldn't tear her eyes away. She was ignoring Dakota, who seemed to believe Carmen was looking at her, as she turned her gaze away upon noticing the direction of the other girl's look. The futanari couldn't help herself, as images of Mary walking over to her, kneeling down and pulling down her pants. The whore's face would light up with delight at the sight of Carmen's cock and balls, before mashing them against her face. Carmen could practically see it happening, and even let out a low moan as her arousal increased, her cock growing hard against her panties, trying to escape. Fortunately, she realised what she was doing and managed to control herself.

What the hell did she do to me, Carmen questioned in silence as she reviewed her notes. She managed to keep her focus away from Mary and Dakota, but that was impossible when the bell rang for morning break, as Dakota walked over to her, much to the surprise of her friends.

"Hi, you're Carmen right?" She asked, no note of condescension in her voice, only a very subtle huskiness. Carmen looked at her in mild surprise and answered automatically.

"Yeah, that's me."

"I was wondering, um, if you would... like to go on a date with me?" Carmen stared at her in quiet shock. She was about to say no, but something stopped her, a sudden urge that couldn't be controlled.

"Not on a date," She said, to which Dakota's expression fell, but Carmen continued in a whispered tone, "At lunch meet me in the outdoor toilets, and make sure you're horny as fuck." Dakota was silent, but nodded before leaving to hang out with her friends, brushing aside their questions. Carmen sat back in her chair and tried to figure out why she had said that, and also why she had every intention of going through with it.

"Hmm, guess school's a bit more interesting than I thought." Ryuka said from behind Carmen, who jumped and looked back in fright.

"Shit, don't scare me like that," She said and stood, intending to use one of the on campus vending machines for a quick drink, "And I thought you said it sounded dull." Ryuka followed, her footsteps eerily silent even as Carmen watched from the corner of her eye. People seemed to make a wide arc around Carmen, as if they knew Ryuka was there, but obviously couldn't see her. No one was affected by the Seikogami's presence either, meaning only those who could see her were affected, Carmen thought as she fed the machine her money, selecting a diet coke.

"Yeah, but it was just as bad in your room. Seriously, use that money you've got and spice it up. Maybe a few pin-ups here and there, I could even use my power to make so you and I are the only ones who can see them." Ryuka offered, but Carmen ignored it.

"Why did you say to watch out for Dakota?" She asked, walking back to the empty classroom.

"You must not have read the back cover." Ryuka stated, before continuing, "No matter who you write about in the Futa Note, they will be inexplicably, and completely attracted to you, or at first they will be. After a little while, it'll be infatuation, then a total submissiveness to the point where they won't be able to live without you. Though it is different from person to person." Ryuka explained, causing Carmen to stop in shock.

"I have to erase it then. Shit, if she finds out about what I did, she'll call the cops or... or... something." She said in a panic dropping her can of coke and shuffling through her bag for the notebook.

"Don't worry. Even if she found out about it, she'd only love you that much more. To her it'd be as if you freed her from a dream world, opening her eyes to her true reality, where you are everything." Ryuka told her, calm as ever. Carmen looked at her.

"Are you sure? She won't even hate the fact that I made her give my mum all of her money?"

"Of course not. You really think the Futa Note doesn't take all of these into account? You know it's a powerful object, one that even my kind have yet to fully understand, and we make the damn things." Ryuka explained further, intriguing Carmen.

"So you don't really know what its capable of? And how do you make them?" Carmen asked, curiosity replacing her former panic as she picked up her can and continued on her way.

"We don't really make them. When a Seikogami is born, the Futa Note forms within the first few months following the birth." Ryuka told her.

"Interesting, but you didn't answer my first question."

"The Futa Note has been around since my kind could fuck. All we know is what's written on the two pages at the front and back, beyond those, it's a mystery." Ryuka explained. Carmen pulled it from her bag and opened the last page, seeing the same black paper as the front. Those who use this notebook may alter their own bodies, so long as they have the permission of the previous owner of the Futa Note, or the notebook's Seikogami, Carmen read in her mind. So the notebook doesn't so much belong to the Seikogami, but rather the Seikogami belong to it, she thought in amusement. As she read, she found no words about what happens when a human picks it up or, as Ryuka had already explained, what happens if a Seikogami is written into the book. I'll have to test that one day, Carmen thought, grinning to herself.

The rest of the day went by smoothly enough. Dakota came over to Carmen to talk during class, something Carmen didn't mind, having already mastered the subject. As they talked, Carmen constantly found herself unable to hold back teasing comments, particularly about Dakota's dick and balls, though she wasn't so explicit. The transformed girl didn't care, or rather, she enjoyed it, if the slight increase in her subtle bulge was any indication. Just as the back page and Ryuka had said; The victim would be attracted to the owner, then infatuated, then whatever the owner wanted. Carmen couldn't resist the thought of Dakota kneeling before her, begging for pleasure.

The bell seemed to take forever to come, however it eventually did. Dakota jumped in excitement, rushing to the door and waiting for Carmen like an obedient puppy. The notebook had stated that the effects it had psychologically did vary from person to person, so did that mean Dakota was more of a submissive? Carmen grinned at the idea and even patted the girl on the head, something she blushed at, but didn't say anything about. The two walked out of the school building, heading to the outdoor restroom. Rumours of people sneaking into it and fucking often made most girls stay away, hence why Carmen selected it.

Dakota glanced around nervously as they entered. Unlike Carmen, who had been mostly ignoring the stairs they received, Dakota had constantly looking down, feeling the looks of surprise on her. In the restroom, which was empty as Carmen had expected, she immediately turned to her victim, walking over to her and placing a hand on her cheek. Dakota leaned into it, practically breathing in Carmen's scent, before she was taken by surprise as the futanari reached down with her other hand, and undid her tight belt. Dakota didn't deny her this, remaining still and letting Carmen do as she wished.

The natural born futanari grinned like a mad man as she pulled down Dakota's baggy shorts, promptly followed by her panties. Carmen stepped back and looked down with a grin, seeing the slowly growing hardness of Dakota's cock, the length already eight inches long with six more to go. Carmen took hold of it, her grip forcing the transformed futa to moan, the sound arousing as it increase with each shift of Carmen's grip, her hand stroking the growing length as it reached its full fourteen inches. Both girls couldn't take their eyes from it, Dakota's following Carmen's hand as it traversed the massive length over and over again.

"How does it feel... to have such a big, throbbing dick?" Carmen asked, moving her other hand to the futa's balls, each orb overfilling her palm as they pulsed with their production. The sac wasn't wrinkled as men's were, the skin smooth and somewhat leathery, almost feminine in a way, offset by the vein riddled cock.

"Oh god, it feels fantastic." Dakota moaned in answer.

"I can make it better." Carmen said under her breath and, without giving it further thought, she reached into her bag, laying by her side, and pulled out the Futa Note, alongside a pencil. She kept her right hand on Dakota's cock, stroking it in a constant rhythm while her left took to the notebook, writing as fluently as her right could, adding onto the previous entry. Dakota will grow another two prostate glands in her testicles, they will be far more sensitive than normal. Her testicles will expand another two inches, Carmen recited in her mind as she wrote it, never taking her gaze from the massive cock, twice the size of her own. The change didn't take effect as she had expected.

No matter, she thought and tried something she had been curious about. She pulled out an eraser and removed Dakota's name from the first entry, before writing it again, before the changes could be undone. Forty seconds later, the futa's knees buckled and she fell to the floor, her cock still on display to Carmen as she spread her legs, granting room for her growing balls all the while moaning in ecstasy. When the change had stopped, Carmen brushed her fingertip lightly against Dakota's balls, instantly hearing a loud cry of bliss from the victim as she came. Carmen aimed it away from her, instead dousing the transformed girl in her own seed.

Better take note of that, Carmen thought to herself as she put the notebook away. She didn't stop stroking, even as Dakota covered her shirt and face in a gallon of cum, the viscous fluid sticking to her like glue, so thick that it concealed her flushed skin. Dakota didn't care, her cries turning to pleasure gurgles as cum filled her mouth, the taste helping to prolong her climax. When she finished, Carmen could barely make out the shape of her face through the thick seed, however Dakota remedied the situation by shovelling all she could into her mouth with one hand, while the other went about taking her shirt off, rubbing any cum that had landed on her chest into her skin. Carmen stared with desire as the futa's modest bust came into view, encased in a plain pink bra.

Once Dakota had cleaned herself, she looked to Carmen. It was like she was indeed a well trained dog, awaiting its master's next command or a treat, something Carmen intended to give. She was a virgin in every sense of the word, and she had yet to truly mind this, her masturbation being more than satisfactory, however, looking at Dakota, so obedient and willing, the desire to lose her purity was all consuming. She stood and began to strip, revealing herself to another person besides her mother for the first time in her life, and watched the transformed futa's expression as she saw Carmen's erect cock straining against her panties. She didn't say anything, instead she reached out and removed the final piece of cloth.

Carmen looked at Dakota, as the futa gazed upon her cock. Neither said anything or moved, instead both awaiting the other to make the first move.

"Well, what do you think?" Carmen asked, finally breaking the silence. The desire to fuck still raged powerfully in her mind, however it was currently tempered by her nerves.

"It's beautiful." Dakota said, no hint of sarcasm in her voice. She caught Carmen's doubtful look and finally acted, moving forward until she was an inch away from the cock she lusted for, and took hold of it. Carmen let out a sharp moan of pleasure at the sudden touch, while Dakota went further, moving her other hand to cup Carmen's orange sized balls, weighing them in her hand and moaning to herself at the thought of the cum they must hold. Dakota took it further, opening her mouth and taking the tip inside, instantly lathering it in her tongue's affection, bringing Carmen to moan out in surprised pleasure, only to release a cry as Dakota suddenly took all six inches past her lips, pressing her nose against Carmen's crotch, where she breathed deeply. The moans she made at the scent vibrated through her throat, sending even greater sensations through Carmen's cock.

If it's this good already, how would it feel if I were bigger? She thought as Dakota pulled away, only to send her head forward once more, building up a slow rhythm only thrust herself back and forth rapidly, before slowing once again. Carmen let her head roll back, moving her hands to her small breasts, finding her nipples hard as her cock, and just as sensitive as she lightly pinched them between her fingers, all the while groping herself. Dakota kept a hand on Carmen's balls, rolling them in her palm while her free hand moved behind them, seeking out her most feminine quality, and finding it to both of their delight. Dakota ran her pedicured nails across Carmen's engorged lips, before focusing on her clit, peaking from its hood in need.

It wasn't long before Carmen felt the familiar pressure building. She'd cum more than enough to recognise the feeling and, despite telling Dakota through her constant moans, the submissive futa kept going, increasing her pace and moving her fingers away from Carmen's clit, seeking the entrance to her drooling pussy. She found it, her entrance heralding Carmen's climax, her pussy clenching around Dakota's twin fingers as her cock pulsed rapidly, releasing her copious cum into her victim's mouth and throat. Dakota swallowed it all eagerly, her moans turning to gurgles, but they conveyed her joy clearly, even as streams leaked from her full lips around Carmen's cock. The natural futa couldn't make a sound in her ecstasy.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers