Futa Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

It was nothing like when she masturbated. The feeling of a warm, experienced mouth around her dick far more stimulation than she had ever received before. Then she remembered yesterday, how much she came over and over all from simply blowing Ryuka and being splattered by her pre-cum. I want that again, over and over, she thought in lust. She let herself fall to the floor, Dakota making sure she stayed attached to Carmen's cock as it continued its climax. Carmen looked through lust glazed eyes, seeing her bag, the Futa Note peaking from the tip almost as if it were calling to her. Go ahead, her lust said to her, you can always change back right?

Another side of her, the logical one, made the argument that even Ryuka didn't know what the book could do. It had never been in the possession of a futanari before, what it could do was unknown. Carmen ran through what she knew in her mind, her orgasm finally coming to an end. There was nothing in the note to imply its abilities changed based on a person's gender, even if they were technically both, even if it did, would it really make it irreversible? She wanted to feel a pleasure as good as... no, she wanted more than that, she wanted to put the ecstasy she felt with a Seikogami to shame, to make Ryuka seem like an plebeian when compared to her sexual prowess. Even if it went too far, I can always reverse it, Carmen thought once again.

Dakota pulled away with a pop, licking her lips clean of Carmen's seed. She smiled up at the futa, who returned the gesture.

"Dakota, would you mind waiting in a stall for a couple of minutes please? I'll tell you when to come out." Carmen asked, wanting to keep the notebook a secret.

"Oh, a surprise?" She asked, standing up and heading for the nearest stall as requested.

"Something like that." Carmen answered under her breath, pulling out the notebook just as the stall closed, the sound of the lock echoing throughout the restroom. Carmen took a moment to think of what she wanted and began, muttering the words aloud as she wrote.

"Carmen Robins: cock size... eighteen inches, girth; eight inches. Ball size: the same as a grapefruit, cum production..." I've been doing a good litre or so, but I can guess if I can reverse it, Carmen thought and continued, "fifteen gallons. Further specifications: Her cock will have thick veins, to the point where they are felt by whoever she is having sex with. She will grow a second prostate, which will be in the right position to be perfectly stimulated through standard sexual intercourse. Her breasts will grow from her current size, to a..." Carmen paused, trying to think of what would look good on her, as before she didn't want to look like a bimbo who had gotten plastic surgery, or did she? Just thinking of having huge breasts was making her cock hard as stone, the thoughts of tit fucking herself making her moan in desire, "They will be F cups, with large one inch long nipples as thick around as a large thumb. Her breasts will be highly sensitive, to the point where she can orgasm through continuous stimulation of her breasts."

Carmen stopped there. Thoughts of so many different transformations ran through her mind, each one as tempting as the last, but she held them back. One at a time, she thought before checking her watch. She wasn't sure how long it took for the notebook to take effect, but she decided make sure she knew as much as possible about the Futa Note. The seconds ticked by, ten, twenty, thirty, until Carmen thought the note didn't work on herself, but, less than a second after the watch told her forty seconds had passed she was overwhelmed by a sudden pleasure. She let herself lay back, her hips thrusting into the air, while her hands stayed at her sides, as if her body knew not to interfere with the transformation in any way. Carmen raised her head up and watched with ecstatic joy as her body changed.

Her cock was the first to start. It grew to six inches in a mere heartbeat, her length visibly twitching with need. Carmen felt a tingling sensation in her testicles and breasts, knowing they were going to join in soon, while her cock began its transformation, gaining an inch with every other beat of her hammering heart. As it approached a foot in length, she felt her balls expanding against her legs, while a new weight began to form on her chest. Carmen cried out in bliss as her body changed, feeling as if she would cum any second, but, as the transformation continued, she didn't. Her body felt like one big erogenous zone, the mere feeling of the tiles on her skin was like a large dildo striking her g-spot. The best comparison she could think of, was last night with Ryuka.

Her cock fell under its increasing weight, falling between her growing breasts. She looked at it, the head travelling quickly across her chest to greet her chin, stopping only when it kissed her lips. Her tits were E cups now, rapidly approaching their written size. Carmen raised her arms up slightly, pressing them against her cock, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her lips, which turned into another as her breath brushed across her tip. The musk hit her then, almost clouding her mind with all consuming desire to satiate the magnificent beast she now possessed. She could feel her balls rubbing against her thighs and couldn't helping thinking of the seed they contained.

With her transformation finished, the stall door opened. Dakota stepped out in cautious desire, curious as to what caused the moans, which had in turn spurred her own as she masturbated her cock. Now, she saw a sight that only had her cock aching for the release she had denied it in the stall, even so her hands remained at her sides, clenching around air as if grasping imaginary penises. Her eyes took it in, her mind racing with questions, but each one was silenced before she could speak it. Carmen lazily looked at her, seeing the undisguised lust on the futa's face and grinning seductively, before lightly gesturing to her own cock, all eighteen inches of it. Dakota couldn't say anything as she fell to the floor, reaching out to grasp the cock she so desperately desired.

Carmen let out a low moan of approval, but also one of want. Dakota understood clearly, her lust hazed mind only able to comprehend such a desire, because it coincided with her's. Her fourteen inch phallus forgotten, Dakota shifted closer and lifted Carmen's dick from her chest, looking upon as if it were a priceless, religious artefact. She began to pump it with both hands, feeling each of the finger thick veins as clear as day. Carmen continued to moan in delight, but the sound was far from ecstatic, something Dakota almost took offence at. Wanting to hear the pure sounds of bliss she'd heard before, Dakota moved closer and opened her mouth, placing it over the head. Without only a seconds hesitation, she took the tip inside.

It was hard to say when her lust had taken over. Dakota could remember when she had grown her cock, how scared she was, but also the intense pleasure. She'd always had a fascination with anal play, and the transformation was enough to inspire to try something. As she grew her new organ, she came and came, her finger buried to the knuckle in her ass, the tip stimulating something new, and yet completely amazing. As soon as her cock and balls were formed, Dakota was cumming like a fountain, resulting in her messy room being doused in a paste thick coating of cum, only for layer upon layer to be added. After it was done however, she was afraid, and yet completely, and utterly satisfied. Morbid curiosity had led to more and more climaxes, each as powerful as the first.

Even now, she was afraid. Who wouldn't be? After growing a massive cock, which far outmatched any Dakota had seen in her young life, even shaming the most notorious of male porn stars, combined with a pair of balls that were bigger than her hands could hold, she could be the most amazing lay for any size queen. The only issue was the sheer fact that she was a girl, a woman, female, something meant to give birth, not inseminate. However, the moment she had laid eyes on Carmen, she felt happy about her cock, so far that she was moments away from telling her friends about it. And now, she was trying to deep throat Carmen's own dick, and there was only one thing that could make her happier.

However she didn't act upon it yet. She was content at that moment, moaning at the taste of Carmen's cock, feeling it completely filling her mouth as she struggled to take it further. Dakota breathed heavily through her nose, groaning from the powerful musk of the cock she was so enamoured with, the scent and burning lust fuelling her desire to please it. Carmen chose that moment to assist, reaching up and placing a hand on Dakota's head, stroking the long, brown waves gently, before gripping tightly and pushing her down. Dakota couldn't resist, her gags and tight throat not enough to stop Carmen, who moaned loudly in delight, feeling more of her cock being enveloped in the girl's drooling maw. Only when Dakota pushed back did Carmen stop her advancement.

The two futanari fought against the other. Dakota, in a need to breathe and better pleasure the throbbing cock, on the other hand, Carmen strained her arms to pull down, bringing her free hand up and increasing the force. Neither gave way, even as Dakota's her vision began to blur from the reflexive tears caused by her powerful gagging, having never taken a cock even half as large as Carmen's into her throat. She was running out of air as well, darkness creeping at the corners of her sight, however she couldn't stop moaning and grunting in pleasure and effort respectively. Carmen meanwhile thrust her hips up, succeeding in forcing another three inches into Dakota's resisting throat.

As Carmen felt herself winning, she noticed Dakota's eyes. She felt no concern for the tears streaming from them, however the eyes were rolling back into her head, and not from all consuming pleasure. Carmen released Dakota, who promptly pulled away, freeing her throat and oesophagus of the massive obstruction. She coughed and took several deep breaths while Carmen reached for the Futa Note, struggling to hold herself back as her lust raged like a wildfire. Dakota will be able to take anything into any orifice, which will stretch as necessary, but not without great pain and great pleasure, she will also be able to breathe no matter what, Carmen added to Dakota's entry, before shrugging and adding; her lips, mouth, tongue and anus will be just as sensitive as her pussy. She put it back just as Dakota recovered, only to cry out in pleasure as she breathed.

The air travelling into her mouth, then out again was like a fine caress to her pussy. She could even feel a pleasurable tingling coming from her rear, the occasional breeze brushing against her ass, her shapely cheeks doing their best to shield it. Carmen grinned at this and put her hands back on Dakota's head, the futa dazed by the sudden pleasure simply breathing gave her, as she was pulled back to Carmen's spit slicked cock, taking nine of the eighteen inches with ease, her pussy gushing with pleasure while her cock spurted a thick stream of pre-cum. Dakota couldn't stop herself, she didn't need Carmen to force her anymore, the ecstasy she felt now overwhelming her base instincts as she forced inch after inch into her body. Carmen's moans increased as Dakota neared the base.

The futa couldn't stop herself. She could breathe, her body felt alight with pleasure and best of all, she could see the face of the one she now adored, her eyes closing as her lips parted to release pleasured moans for more. Dakota had no intention of disappointing as she dove down further, feeling her nose meeting Carmen's crotch, the scent of both her masculinity and sweet body wash clashing beautifully. Having accomplished her goal, Dakota began to pull back, traversing the majestic length until only the head remained in her mouth, where she lathered it in her tongues affections, before plunging down once more to take all eighteen inches into herself. Carmen's moans turned to cries as a familiar pressure built.

Dakota was nearing her own release. She could feel pre running down her cocks length, occasionally spurting to land on Carmen's body, a puddle growing rapidly as her pleasure escalated. However the larger futa didn't pay it any mind, focused on her pleasure as she was. Dakota adjusted her knees, attaining enough balance that she could thrust her mouth up and down without her hands stabilising her, letting her move them freely. One went to Carmen's massive balls, each orb far bigger than Dakota could hope to hold in a single hand, however the other was busy as she groped Carmen's massive chest, feeling the long, hard nipples poking into her palms. She couldn't believe how soft they were, despite being so impossibly huge, especially on a girl like Carmen.

The added stimulation had Carmen crying out. Her cock pulsed rapidly, something Dakota didn't miss as she took it too the hilt and held, before pulling away with a powerful suck. She took a deep breath, just as Carmen's first shot was unleashed, and dived back to the hilt, feeling the spray dousing her throat so powerfully it backfired into her mouth, letting her taste it. That was her last straw, as she joined the one who had given her such pleasure, crying out in ecstasy around Carmen's cock as both of their dicks released a torrent of cum, Dakota's spraying forth to cover Carmen, while the larger futa's unleashed its entire fifteen gallons into Dakota's stomach. Neither could form words, moaning or screaming in their ecstasy.

Dakota ran dry long before Carmen, who had long since forced the other futa's stomach to inflate. Even in her bliss, Carmen could feel the skin pressing against her cum slicked flesh, enjoying the sensation as Dakota's belly pressed into her, even as it expanding more with every powerful influx of her seed. No stretch marks appeared, despite the rapid stretching of her skin. By the time Carmen was finished, Dakota sported a stomach that made her look ready to drop twins, the perfect dome soft to the touch, despite appearing firm with the skin stretched completely taut. Carmen pushed Dakota away, freeing the futa's throat and letting loose the flood.

Dakota fell to her side. Her hands cradled her swollen belly, almost as if she were indeed pregnant, before the pressure in her stomach forced the inhuman amount of cum to rise, gushing from her lips and nostrils in thick streams. Carmen paid her no mind, knowing she could breathe and was no doubt enjoying the experience as much as she possibly could, at least without further alterations via the Futa Note. The larger futa, her cock still hard as stone, with drops of cum still clinging to her tip and shaft, stood with her dick trained on Dakota, who's eyes locked on it. They were glazed over with lust, however they regained intelligence upon figuring out Carmen's intention, before rolling back in another powerful orgasm, her cock unleashing another load to better coat the floor. Carmen knelt down and aimed her cock at Dakota's dripping pussy.

Neither said anything, opting to release dual cries of pure bliss as Dakota came again, her cock spewing even more cum, while Carmen basked in the feeling of losing her male virginity. Dakota's higher brain functions shut down, leaving only instinct and pleasure, as she attempted to push herself back against Carmen, seeking to force more cock into her pussy, however her body refused her, the orgasms having drained her completely, leaving her a moaning, slobbering, twitching mess, albeit a hot mess. Carmen knew what she wanted however, and continued to press forward, sinking the head in, swiftly followed by the shaft. To her surprise, she came to a barrier, far earlier than she had expected, and soon realised it was Dakota's virginity.

"Shit, you're a virgin. Considering who you hang out with... ah, fuck it. You can't even understand me right now." She said and simply pulled back until her tip barely remained inside, before thrusting forward with all the strength she could muster, ripping through the offending barrier and striking the cervix in one move. She repeated the action, taking her time as she felt Dakota adjust to her size, the insensate futa cumming with every thrust, her organs working overtime to let her climax as the Futa Note dictated. Carmen pulled out and rammed back in, this time slamming into Dakota's cervix and battering it aside, sinking into her womb. Another fifty litres, or 10 gallons, covered the floor.

Carmen could hardly formulate words in her mind. The experience was almost indescribable, every single in her body was alight with pleasure, her cock the centre of it all. She would have preferred if Dakota had remained intelligible, rather than a gibbering, moaning cum fountain, however the feeling of her pussy contracting around her cock was more than enough to urge her on. Carmen turned Dakota onto her back, the insensate futa's stomach still slightly inflated with Carmen's seed, while her cock continued to unleash an endless wave of cum, her orgasms fading into one another. Carmen felt warmth around her ankles now, and knew the floor was out of space, but only found it aroused her further.

"You know, you should be more careful with your stuff." Ryuka said from behind her. Carmen turned her head to see the Seikogami, holding her bag with drops of cum falling from it. Despite this, the human futa couldn't stop herself and continued to leisurely thrust into Dakota's pussy. Ryuka grinned and sat down, dipping a hand into the sea of cum and brining it back up, licking the contents and swishing it around in her mouth, as one would a fine wine.

"Hmm, not bad. Gotta say, the Futa Note's really amazing, even makes a humans jizz taste pretty good. Though, I'm surprised at you, Carmen," Ryuka said, uncaring that Carmen was fucking someone in front of her, if anything her cock twitched in desire to join in, "I didn't actually think you'd use the notebook on yourself, given the warning." Carmen stopped moving and looked confused at the Seikogami.

"What warning? I didn't see any warning." She said, slightly worried now, knowing that the Futa Note was a strange thing with powers even gods didn't understand properly. Ryuka chuckled darkly, and looked into the notebook, turning to the back cover. Her brow furrowed in confusion when she didn't see what she had expected.

"Huh, guess this one's defective or something. Most of them have a warning: that a owner cannot erase what is done to themselves, at least not without the power of a Seikogami." Ryuka explained, to which Carmen's eyes went wide in horror. The god chuckled again and turned to the page Carmen wrote in, raising it to the futa, "Go on, try and erase it. Here ya go." She said and handed Carmen an eraser. She took it with a shaking hand and tried to erase the entry she had made concerning herself, but nothing happened. She rubbed as hard as she could, but to no avail.

Dakota, despite her state, noticed Carmen's lack of movement. She mustered all of her strength, having regained some during her brief respite, and began to grind herself against Carmen, whose cock remained completely sheathed in her pussy, the muscles instinctively clenching around it in an attempt to milk the sperm from it. Carmen's lust flared once more, robbing her of fear as she returned to the act. Ryuka smirked and put the Futa Note back in the bag, placing it on a sink, before joining them, her cock growing erect almost instantly the massive tip pressing into Carmen's legs. The futa looked back again, surprised lust on her face.

"D-d-don't..." She barely whispered.

"What was that, dear?" Ryuka asked, taking hold of her own cock and rubbing against Carmen's inner thighs, occasionally passing over her drooling pussy and large balls. Carmen stuttered madly, struggling to voice her opposition to losing her virginity in such a fashion, however her mind, or rather her lust, screamed for Ryuka to fuck her. The Seikogami knew this, grinning with desire grunted lightly, actually forcing a small spurt of her pre-cum to douse Carmen's soaked cunt. This was all the futa could take, throwing her head back and crying out in orgasm as she gave in to her overwhelming desire, filling Dakota's womb until it visibly inflated once more, growing once more to look ready to drop twins, however Carmen was far from done. The human futa returned her gaze to Ryuka.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers