Futa Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Fuck me" That was all she could say before the Seikogami did as she said, shoving her four and a half foot cock into her cunt, the pre coating the dick, combined with the ecstatic stretching to her cunt, sent Carmen into another orgasm, doubling the size of Dakota's stomach, now pressing against the floor, forcing it to fill out at the sides. As Ryuka continued to sink more of her godly length into the futa, one could see the shape through Carmen's flesh, the skin being stretched taut around the obscene size. The Seikogami began to thrust slowly, retreating only a few inches at a time, before forcing half a foot into Carmen, who's body mimicked Ryuka's movements, thrusting only a few inches at a time, even as she came, seemingly without end. Dakota for her part, was still breathing even as her body only experienced the occasional spasm, the ocean of cum continuing to rise in her constant bliss. The three continued in that fashion, Ryuka gradually sinking all of her gigantic cock into Carmen.

The human futa was beyond words at that point. As with the previous day, she was cumming again and again, her balls never emptying. However, while her body was unable to do much more than thrust and cum, Dakota's stomach eating space, forcing her to go up now as gallons after gallons of cum fills her, hardly any managing to leak from her pussy, both from the thickness of the fluid, and Carmen's cock plugging the orifice. Ryuka chuckled and moaned at the sight, having finally hilted her dick inside Carmen, who managed to regain enough cognitive function to see this, before throwing her head back once more in yet another climax. As they continued, Ryuka approached her own climax, once again filling her balls to their previous enormity and setting up the same barrier as yesterday.

When Ryuka released her own cry of orgasm, Dakota was eye level with Carmen. The two regained enough cognitive function to see this, Carmen laughing through her endless cries at the sight, before another gush of Ryuka's cum inflated her stomach massively, to the point where it was half the size of Dakota's. The Seikogami had joined them in their blissful cries, basking in the orgasm as she was meant to. Eventually, Carmen's continuous stream of orgasms brought Dakota far to high for the cock to remain inside, releasing a massive flood of semen even as Carmen continued her orgasm. The sea of cum was climbing up their shins, rising even quicker due to the addition of Carmen's ongoing climaxes.

As time passed, the amount of cum Ryuka unleashed into Carmen forced her stomach to push Dakota away. The futa could feel her stomach, now big enough to fit herself and Dakota at this stage, submerged in the rising river of seed, actually sinking to the bottom to hit the tiles. The dimensional barrier stayed in effect, allowing the ocean to rise and Carmen to inflate without risking injury to themselves or the restroom itself. As Ryuka's orgasm came to an end, roughly thirty minutes after it began, she removed herself from Carmen and whistled at the sight, all the while wading through the thick ocean of cum.

"Humans are so... interesting." She said with a joyous grin as Carmen came one last time, before completely passing out atop her truly enormous stomach, easily big enough to fit an elephant, or two... or maybe three. Ryuka wasn't sure, however it made her giggle.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers