Futa Taxi Ch. 01

Story Info
Melanie flags down the wrong taxi.
2.8k words
4.14
29.3k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie stood at the corner of the busy street. Her meeting hadn't gone well and she was in a dark mood over it. She wasn't sure how she was going to be able to get by this month. The thought was stressful, but she didn't want to dwell on it. She would get a break at some point, she was sure. Back to business, she had to get home. She assumed the look of someone who was expectantly awaiting a taxi. Unfortunately, a few passed her by and picked up other, more hurried looking businessmen. Frustrated, she stepped out into the street a little to add a little desperation to her look.

Finally, a taxi rolled up to her. It was a little different that the normal Ford taxi that you saw everywhere. It was a Chevy Suburban with a taxi sign on top. "Whatever," Melanie thought. It would do as long as it wasn't expensive.

She opened up the door to get into the back and hopped up into the SUV. A woman in the driver's seat greeted her enthusiastically.

"Welcome!" the woman smiled.

"Good afternoon," Melanie replied.

The woman had a pixie-like face and appeared to be young. Melanie was a little confused. Definitely not the normal demographic you would expect driving a taxi.

"Where are you headed today?" the woman asked.

"Fourth and Market please." Melanie replied as she eyed the rates on the side of the window. It wasn't nearly as bad as she thought. Actually cheaper than a normal taxi.

Satisfied, she relaxed a little a noticed that there was someone sitting right behind the driver's seat to her left. A man was just minding his own business looking out the window. Melanie was a little confused by this. She hadn't known taxis to do this before.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't aware we were ride sharing." Melanie said.

"Oh don't worry dear, Paul is okay with it. He's not in a rush." The driver said.

"I just wasn't expecting another person with me." Melanie said, "It's just that usually, the people in the taxi are going to the same place."

"Oh don't worry dear, I've already thought of that!" the driver said, "I suppose I should introduce myself to you. Paul and I are already acquainted. My name is Caliban."

An odd name. "I'm Melanie, pleased to meet you." She relplied.

"And to your left Melanie, is Paul. Paul, Melanie." Caliban stated. Paul looked over at Melanie and smiled a little, obviously uncomfortable, but pleasant.

"Pleased to meet you," he said.

"Likewise," Melanie smiled.

"Oh! Would you look at that. Such joy in getting people to meet each other. Well since the introductions are out of the way, let's get started." Caliban said.

The inside of the SUV lit up with lights alternating and game show music played surprising both Paul and Melanie.

"Welcome to Futa Taxi! The game show where everyone wins but only one comes out on top." Caliban exclaimed with more gusto than should be possible from such a small woman.

Melanie was frustrated, tired, and over this. "Excuse me, I've had a rough day. Can we just not do this."

Paul looked uncomfortable as well. "I would rather not play a game either."

"C'mon guys, this is great!" Caliban pouted. "If you don't want to play, I can always make you."

"No thank you," Melanie said. "Drop me off here please."

Caliban didn't stop.

"Let me out!" Melanie shouted.

Melanie tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge. She tired her seatbelt. It was stuck and secure.

"Well, well, well, looks like we're going to play Caliban's game after all," the pixie-like girl from the front smiled devilishly in the rear view mirror.

Melanie was panicking. Paul didn't seem to be doing well either. The realization dawned on him that he too was being kidnapped by this crazy woman in an SUV.

"So this is a trivia game. The rules are simple. I ask a question. If you get it right, you get a point. If you get it wrong, I get a point. Three points for you gets you out of the taxi. One point for me gets me a reward." Caliban grinned.

Melanie looked at Paul. He gave her a panicked looked, but they didn't have a choice. How hard could this be?

"Let's begin," Caliban said, "Melanie, give me the first three numbers in pi."

"3.14," Melanie stated.

"Boom! One point for the team in back!" Caliban exclaimed. "Okay, big boy, your turn. What is the first planet in our solar system?"

"Mercury," Paul said.

"Very impressive! You simply cannot stop this team!" Caliban shouted. "For those of you keeping track at home that's two points of three to our guests."

So they could work together, sort of. That was good. Melanie was happy to learn this. She and Paul were a team. They just needed one more point. The game would probably get more difficult, but how much so based on how it had started.

"Melanie! Time for you to answer a question now. What is the pressure at the bottom of the Marianas Trench?" Caliban asked.

Melanie paused. That was difficult. She couldn't surmise it off the top of her head. She looked over a Paul. He looked confused and afraid, but shrugged.

"Clocks ticking my dear," Caliban said. "You've got 5 seconds."

There was no way Melanie could figure this out in five seconds."

"Three, two, one. EHHHHHHHH," Caliban shouted imitating a buzzer noise. "That's one point for yours truly. Thank you dear. Anyway, for my reward I want you an Paul to kiss."

"No!" Melanie and Paul shouted at once.

"No? Not for dear Caliban. That's rough, I was starting to enjoy having you two. We can do it the difficult way."

Electricity shot through Melanie's seat and she was greeted with incredible pain. This was awful, absolutely terrible. Whoever this Caliban person was, was crazy. The shock ended.

"Feel like playing nice now?" Caliban asked.

Melanie looked at Paul, who had also been shocked.

"It's just a kiss," he said. Melanie nodded and then leaned in. They met in the middle for an awkward kiss.

"There we go!" Caliban said. She was the only one having fun. "Paul, lets see what you know. Okay, how many up quarks and down quarks do you need to make a proton?"

Paul, obviously confused, looked over a Melanie. She shook her head. Physics was a class she hadn't taken since high school.

"Three, two, one. EHHHHHHHH," Caliban shouted again. "Oh boy, strong showing in the first half only, but the rest of the game leaves a lot to be desired. Anyway, let's get on with it."

Melanie tensed up awaiting a shock from her seat.

"Okay, for my reward, bigger boobs for Melanie!" Caliban said.

Melanie, initially confused, didn't understand what was happening. That didn't make any sense. But before she could understand what was happening, she felt a pressure in her chest. A gentle warmth began to flow throughout her. Melanie was the type of girl who had small breasts. Basically, an A cup. She still wore bras, but they were small. But suddenly the heat in her chest increased and her bra felt very tight. Her bra straps were digging into her back. Eventually it gave way in a tearing noise. That left her blouse and her sport coat. Her boobs continued to expand. Eventually, her poor blouse and buttoned sport coat burst to reveal breasts larger than her head. They were the size of watermelons. Melanie touched them and was overcome with pleasure. What the hell had happened to her. Her boobs were gigantic. Paul was staring at her, dumbfounded.

"Okay, Paul, let's not try to get distracted here," Caliban said, "You're up next. How many lightyears is it to the third closest galaxy?"

Paul, panicked, "I don't know! Can you please let us out."

"Oh, unfortunately that isn't the answer," Caliban stated. "Well Melanie, since Paul failed to answer his question, do you think I should do something to him?"

Melanie, still in awe at the size of her boobs, looked up. "No, let us out you freak!"

"Ouch, well, I guess I shouldn't be the only one." Caliban rebuked. "Welcome to Futa Taxi where we need to make a futa. Looks like we've got an interesting situation on our hands. Melanie here has the boobs for it, but Paul has got the cock. I think it's time for showdown."

Melanie was breathing hard, panicking. Paul didn't look good either.

"Melanie, you answer this question and you are free once we finish the round. What is your favorite color?"

"Blue!" Melanie shouted.

"Good answer, mine too," said Caliban, "Okay, round ends with Paul's answer. What is your favorite color?"

"Red!" Paul shouted.

"Ohhhhhhh, not so good that one." Caliban pouted, "Gonna be a rough sell to the judges. But what is the final ruling? Looks like Melanie gets to be the Futa boys and girls."

At that statement, something strange happened. Melanie looked over at Paul and when their eyes met something happened. Their bodies began to merge together. It was sort of like that, but it was more of Melanie absorbing Paul. The feeling for Melanie was euphoric. Paul was screaming. Slowly they became one. An indeterminate amount of time passed for Melanie and she had orgasmed uncountable times. But eventually she came to.

"Welcome back dear," Calbian was looking back, the car still driving itself even though she was staring right at Melanie.

Melanie started. She realized her clothes were gone. She was still her, she thought. She still had her long, brown hair. Her boobs were still ridiculous large. They were gorgeous though: pendulous and heavy but soft and supple. The areolas were large as silver dollars and capped with large, firm nipples. Her stomach was flat and toned, which was unusual. Moving down she panicked when she saw a penis. A penis that was attached to her. The largest penis she had ever seen. It was thick and veiny. Flaccid, it sat at just under about a foot in length, resting lazily on top of her ball sac. Under it were the largest testicles she had ever seen. They were easily the size of grapefruit and her hairless sac was veiny and warm against her legs. Surely, this couldn't be happening.

Then something strange happened. Melanie was aware of a strange awareness in her mind. It felt like a consciousness, someone else's awareness. Suddenly, she knew it was Paul. She didn't know how she knew that, but she did. The awareness bloomed, weak at first, but then a little stronger. She felt like she could suppress it if she wanted to, but she was too horrified by what was happening to do anything. The awareness that was now Paul was trying to communicate.

What...what...what happen? Paul said.

His sentence was simple and short, unintelligent. The feeling of him in her head was alien and she put her hands to her head and groaned.

"Ah, it looks like you sort of figured out what happened, my dear," Caliban explained, "But I'll fill you in. Paul has become that massive dick between your legs. He's much simpler than he was, but it's still him. You can control him to a point, but if he hasn't fucked in a while, he gets frustrated and angry. When I picked him up in this taxi, I don't think he had had sex for months, so this should be fun."

The word 'fucked' tripped something in the awareness that was Paul. Fucked...fucked...fuck...warmth, thought Paul.

With that, Melanie's dick began to lengthen and engorge. She realized she was getting her first boner. Her dick slowly hardened. Thickening until she wouldn't be able to close her hand around it, it sat fully erect two feet in length resting comfortably between her huge tits.

Warmth...soft...warm...FUCK, Paul thought. Melanie realized he was getting agitated and was referring to her huge tits. The foreskin on her dick had been pulled back and a large glob of precum seeped from the tip. With shaking hands, she reached up and put her hands around her erect member. Touching it sent waves of pleasure through her and Paul's awareness was obviously pleased and satisfied with the contact.

More...more...stroke me... Paul thought. His agitation was increasing and becoming an annoyance. Melanie just wanted to stop and get out. She removed her hands from her massive dick.

MORE...STROKE. Paul practically shouted in her head as she put her hands up to her forehead and groaned again. She tried to suppress him as he kept shouting but she couldn't keep him under control.

"Oh, I wouldn't try that dear. It's best to give him what he wants," Caliban laughed, "especially when he was as sex starved as poor Paul was. It'll only get worse until it drives you crazy. Masturbating helps, but he really wants sex."

The shouting in her head was almost unbearable. Humiliated, Melanie shakily started rubbing her penis. Paul relaxed immediately, retreating to the back of her mind as he emanated pleasure. For Melanie it felt good too. She had never had a penis before. The sight of her huge dick, fully erect was arousing. As she was stroking it, her arms mashed her boobs together and they engulfed the fleshy rod. She was almost tit fucking herself. Precum now dripped vigorously from her dick and began lubricating her hands and her boobs. She learned her head down and was surprised that she could put her mouth on the tip of her penis. At this Paul's awareness grew incredibly pleased. She felt it too and shook with waves of pleasure. The feeling of her hands gently rubbing her veiny rod smashed between her soft breasts and her mouth on her dick was the greatest thing she had experienced.

Yes...yes...yesssssssss...gooooooood. Paul thought in her mind.

She kept going and brought her tongue in, gently circling the tip of her penis making it quake in anticipation. She was able to get her mouth around the glans at the tip of her penis engulfing it with her delicate mouth. Fuck that feels good, she thought. Paul had stopped speaking in her head and instead was just simply emanating waves of pleasure. Melanie could feel it too. The pleasure of stroking herself, smashing her thick rod between the valley of her tits, and sucking on her deliciously warm cock was incredible all at once. It was made even greater by what she felt Paul was feeling.

Melanie continued to stroke harder and faster as precum flooded her mouth. Some of it leaked from the sides of her mouth and down on to her tits, lubricating her hands. She was completely unaware of what was happening around her. Paul was in ecstasy in the back of her head.

Faster and faster she stroked herself. Eventually she felt a pressure building in her balls. They churned strong and lazily. Was she going to cum? She continued sucking on herself, her cock hard as a rock. The pressure kept building up inside of her to her prostate.

Then, her cock stiffened even more, balls churning aggressively, massaging her large thighs. Cum shot up her cock as she orgasmed. She would have screamed if she didn't have her cock in her mouth. She realized later that she was bucking her hips and forcing it further into her mouth. Cum flooded her mouth, she swallowed some, but it was too much. Some of it explosively flew out covering her tits, thighs, and cock in its deliciously thick, white goo. Her cock sprung free as well and slapped her in the cheek and then came to rest in her chin.

Melanie let out a long groan as she basked in her post-orgasmic hazy. Holy shit, was that what it was like to cum as a guy? Paul was silent, he seemed...tired? If that was the right word. She had felt him orgasm too but had been caught up in her own that she had paid that much attention. Slowly however, her dick began to deflate and slither itself between her tits down to its "regular" size, which was massive compared to other dicks she had seen either in person or in porn. It now rested heavily on her cum soaked ball sac.

"Woah! I must say THAT was HOT." Caliban exclaimed from the front. "I've never seen a new futa go at it like that before. Well done girl, hard to believe you've never had a dick before!"

Awareness flooded back to Melanie and she looked up towards the front of the SUV. Caliban was sitting there and appeared to have a huge cock in her hands. She was also covered in cum.