Futa World: Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda leaned back, and used both hands now to pleasure herself. Her cock lay across her stomach, dripping onto her chest, but even so was peripheral to her hands as they penetrated her snatch and rubbed her clit.

It wasn't long before Amanda was shaking at the crest of her self-indulgence. But still she wanted more. Though it hadn't been her style before, she now pistoned her fingers, two of them, in and out of her pussy, as fast as she could. With her other hand, she groped and squeezed her breasts, pulling on the tips and massaging the firm flesh under her palm. Her climax struck her like a freight train, and she arched her back, her face tight in concentration. She lifted her hips, her fingers deep in her snatch. The pulses raced up and down her body, taking all of her tension with them.

Almost.

Her post-orgasmic glow was spoiled by her still-insistent member. If anything, feeling so good made its desire even greater. Was it her imagination, or had it gotten even bigger? She bent down slightly, and felt the head, slick with its own juices, brush against the bottom of her breast.

She'd given handjobs before, but never from this angle. Part of her was nervous and scared, but most of her shrugged, mentally, and decided to give it a go. That was because most of her was still amazingly horny.

She remembered, just in time, that male orgasms were messy affairs, and that she'd wanted a shower anyway.

Under the showerhead, feeling the hot water cascade down her body, she felt even sexier. She ran her hands all across her new body, and fell in love with it. Her skin was tight, and unblemished. Even small scars from accidents and sports had been repaired. Tori was going to be so incredibly satisfied by Amanda's new body. They had no problems before, but Amanda could only imagine what Tori's reaction to having a real, live cock again would be!

That thought brought Amanda's hand down to her cock. She arched her back at the pleasure of the touch, and felt her cock brush against the bottoms of her breasts again. Had it grown again? She didn't care. It felt AMAZING.

For a while, she stood there, stroking in various ways, feeling out what she might like, until settling on a firm grip which turned slightly as she went up and down. She felt weak enough in the knees to lean her back against the shower wall, her free hand going back to her breasts.

That thought brought out something from deep within her: touching her cock (no other word seemed to do it justice) and her breast, she felt so feminine, and yet, so powerful, like what a man must feel, she thought. But this thought was fleeting, as the deep sensuality of it rose to the surface, and she was overcome with need.

Now she couldn't seem to stroke herself fast enough. The head of her cock occasionally slapped against her chest, just between the bottoms of her chest. Definitely bigger. And harder. And hotter.

Amanda almost cried out in frustration when she was pumping herself as fast as she could, but it wasn't enough. She brought her other hand down and slipped it into her pussy, and stroked in and out there, as well.

When her climax came, Amanda thought she was blind for a moment. The orgasm whipped through her, and then she felt the surge as her cock began to pump out its seed. It hit her in the chin, as she had thrown her head back, then fell onto her chest and her neck. When she looked down, she caught a volley across her lips. Instinctively, she licked it up. It was sweet, like chocolate, only without the bitterness.

Again and again she shot the sweet milk onto herself. If not for the water, her chest would have been covered in it. Finally, twitching and causing her to buck in aftershocks, Amanda's cock finally subsided. She was surprised at how small it looked when it was fully flaccid. Where had it all come from?

Thank you, Serum, Amanda thought, and finished showering.

When she had dried off and dressed, Amanda looked no different than before, at least to the casual observer. It would take a keen observer to notice her symmetry, and a rather rude one to notice her new equipment.

Doctor Westen came back in at the time she said, but Amanda said nothing of her shower escapade, even though the doctor could surely smell the arousal in the air. The paperwork was signed, the literature was given, and since some cash was in her personal effects, Amanda was able to take a cab home.

12