Futa World: Pitch Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers

They laughed. Kora continued.

"But no. This time... this time I wanted to do it make you happy, so see the bliss on your face as I brought you to rapture. And as wildly turned on as I am about you, the fact that I still cared more for your sake got me thinking, and I realized the truth: that I love you. I couldn't be with anyone after that. My body and heart have belonged to you ever since."

Adria was quiet for a while, then:

"And when you thought we could never be together, and that you couldn't stand the torture anymore, you felt you had to leave."

"...Well, yes. Don't I still? Don't you? How could we stay and not be together? Or stay and hide being together? Stay and be shunned? Or leave? Where would we go? Who would take us?"

Kora turned over and cried, this time not from the heights of pleasure, but from the depths of despair. Adria, too, was overcome, and they held one another for some time.

"We'll make it," said Adria.

"How?"

"I don't know. And do you know what, Kora? I don't need to. I believe in us. If we can both be brave enough to risk all of the rejection we could have encountered today, we can find a place in this world, and if not, we'll make one!"

Kora smiled. "I love you, Adria. I love you so much."

Adria kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, too."

"Hey, Adria?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Are you still as aroused as I am?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

They kissed again. It never seemed to get old, but now, Kora at least wanted a little variety.

"Lay down," she told Adria. Adria did so. Kora knelt over her and took Adria's member in her hand. It responded swiftly, and a minute later, was as hard as before, though not as large. Kora commented to that effect.

"Not so desperate now," said Adria, "I suspect you're the same. Besides, I want to fit into your mouth. I want to feel your lips on me."

Kora smiled, flashing her white teeth in the dark. "I think you can read my mind."

"Not your mind," said Adria, "Just my dreams." And then she gasped as Kora took her into her mouth.

Kora felt her love's shaft part her lips, then push her tongue out of the way as she pushed her head down. It tasted sweet and a little salty. She could feel Adria's pulse pumping through the length, felt it quickening. It was divine.

Adria felt the lips pull back, then push down again, slowly working up and down her throbbing member. With one hand, she patted one of Kora's legs, and Kora got the hint, shifting to swing her own body over Adria's.

Adria found herself staring straight up into a triple dose of heaven. Her hands found Kora's firm ass, and her eyes found Kora's once-again dripping folds, but it was her lips that found their way to the tip of Kora's cock, already half-hard and thickening. Very soon after, Adria was sucking Kora's black cock with the same enthusiasm that Kora showed her.

Kora's arms wrapped around under Adria's legs, leaving her fingers free to tease the honeyed lips of her sex. She felt Adria doing much the same. In this manner they both continued to kiss, and lick, and suck, one another's hard shafts. Both cocks were leaking arousal in generous amounts, and both she-elves swallowed it hungrily.

Adria swirled her tongue around the head of Kora's cock in her mouth, feeling it jerk and twitch in appreciation. Kora, on the other hand, was sucking as she worked her mouth up and down, creating changes in the feelings that at times made Adria delirious.

As their pleasure grew, they both gripped the other more tightly, drawing one another's heads in, closer to their groins. Adria then changed, placing her hands on either side Kora's head. Adria then guided Kora's pace, while Kora matched it with her hips, driving her rigid member into Adria's mouth.

Before long, it became too much to bear. Kora's head bobbed on Adria's cock, the taste driving her wild. She could feel her own cock hitting the back of Adria's throat again and again, and hear Adria's moans.

With one final thrust each, Kora and Adria tensed, and their loads hammered out of them, straight down each other's throats. Kora gulped and swallowed, letting none escape. She lifted her pelvis some, only to feel Adria's lips follow her, sucking more out of her cock, which she was only too glad to give.

Panting heavily, Kora sat up, to one side of Adria. Adria sat up, then wiped some of Kora's cream off of her lips, then sucked the finger clean.

"You are delicious."

"So are you."

"Still horny?"

"I think of it as making up for lost time."

After about a minute of downtime (and more caressing and kissing), Kora had Adria on her hands and knees, and knelt behind her.

"Please," said Adria, looking back over her shoulder. "I want you so badly. Do it."

"Shh," said Kora, "I'm savoring the moment."

"We've had plenty of moments, and we'll have plenty more," chided Adria, "Take me, Kora! Take me hard and take me NOW!" Her urgency and obvious desire overwhelmed Kora, who began to slide her length into Adria. Adria, who at long last was finally, completely, and undeniably Hers.

"Ooooohh, deeper," said Adria.

"Even you can't take it all at once," said Kora, but she slid in deeper. It was like slipping her cock into a liquid fire, only one where the heat became shared. Inch after inch she slowly slid into Adria, until her hips pressed against the supple flesh of Adria's round backside.

"Oh, GODS, you feel so good wrapped around me!" Kora exclaimed. "So incredibly tight."

She moved her cock slowly out, though not as slowly as she went in. With each thrust, in and out, she quickened her pace until she found a comfortable rhythm. The slap of their bodies colliding with each thrust was all either of them could hear, beyond their heavy breathing.

Kora gripped Adria firmly by the hips and pressed her more tightly with each thrust.

"Mmmm, Kora," said Adria. "Deeper."

Kora was feeling much the same way, and so with a little concentration, let her cock grow just a bit more. This pressed her cock all the way into Adria, with no room left, and also stretched her out a little, with Kora's cock growing a little wider at the same time.

"OH, KORA!" Adria screamed, "Take me! Harder!"

Kora obliged her, thrusting as fast as she could. Her breath came in gasps and panting, and her breasts bounced on her chest with each thrust. She could see that Adria was supporting herself on one hand, and using the other to squeeze her breasts.

Faster and harder Kora thrust, with louder affirmations from Adria, until with a loud cry and a climax wracking her body, Adria tightened around Kora's cock. That drove Kora over the edge, and then she was unleashed inside her love.

As Kora pumped Adria full of her seed, they both cried out again and again until the last drops were squeezed out of Kora's cock, and Adria's sex was dripping with their combined juices.

"My turn," said Adria, "Lay down." Kora did so, and then Adria did something she did not expect. Rather than climb on top to be impaled again, she slid back to enter Kora. Kora spread her legs, and gasped as Adria filled her completely. She bent her legs up, then wrapped them around Adria, her heels feeling them flex of her buttocks with every thrust. Kora gently wrapped her hands around Adria's head and shut her eyes, lost in the feelings overpowering her.

Adria, keeping a steady thrusting into Kora, bent her head low to suckle Kora's breasts again. Kora moaned. And when she was done again, for now at least, she bent her head lower and suckled the tip of Kora's long black cock, which had by now grown again, ready to pleasure and be pleasured. Making up for lost time would take a delightfully long time, it seemed.

Adria's steady pace never wavered, and only steadily grew stronger, until Kora's climax came out of the blue and her whole body writhed, her cock twitching, her legs pulling Adria in, her hands gripping her breasts, and then Adria felt her own release, and shot her load deep into Kora, who cried out anew with each jet of cream Adria filled her with.

It was freedom. No more holding back, no more reason not to, and so they were making the most of it. Kora stood Adria up, then spread her legs and entered her from behind. Adria felt the tips of Kora's breasts on her back, the press of the flesh around them, felt herself get filled by Kora's glorious member again, felt Kora's hands on her own breasts, caressing, kneading, and felt Kora's lips on her shoulders, planting soft kisses in love amid the unbridled lust.

This time she couldn't help it. Adria placed one hand on Kora's hip, feeling the power of each thrust, much as Kora had done, and pumped her own resurgent shaft with her other hand.

They stood like this for a time, Kora rocking her body against Adria's; Adria pleasuring herself further. Their sexual reserves were far larger than those of anyone else in their village, they knew, and already they were swiftly approaching another peak of sexual ecstasy.

"I want to see it," said Kora in Adria's ear, after planting a kiss on the tip. "I want to watch you cover the ground in our desire."

That set Adria off. Her hand blurred as she raced to her climax, and Kora's thrusts became deeper, more insistent. Kora burst first, pouring her seed into Adria, who responded by firing hers off into the night air. Kora could almost imagine it was her own, the timing was right. And they both felt so much as one that it was one climax that they shared. Adria bent her head back and shared a deep, slow kiss, even as Kora's cock still furiously unloaded into Adria, and Adria sent her white cream flying through the air.

When they parted, Adria's legs were a little shaky from the intensity.

"My turn to lay down," said Adria.

"Anything for you, my love," said Kora.

"Never stop saying that," said Adria. "Be mine forever."

"I am yours, my love, as you are mine. Always."

Adria purred. "Always."

Kora straddled Adria, the base of her cock nestled comfortably between Adria's mounds. She leaned down, which caught her midnight-colored rod between them. She slid back slowly, reaching a hand back to help her aim, then worked herself onto Adria's still-hardened shaft.

She then started lifting her hips and lowering them, taking Adria into her, then pulling away again. Adria was beside herself, until she felt the head of Kora's cock press against her chin. Kora was aiming it with one hand, supporting herself with the other as her hips rocked back and forth. Their ebony skin was slick with their juices and sweat, their black hair in tendrils across their faces. A trace of moonlight peeked through the treetops, and they each saw the other gleam in the pale moonlight. Adria shot Kora a saucy look, then took the head of the presented cock into her mouth. Kora returned the look, then focused, and her cock grew longer, further into Adria's mouth.

Kora lifted up, and clutched at her breasts with both hands. She rocked her hips back and forth, every shift producing compounded pleasure. When she went back, Adria's cock filled her, and when she went forward, her own cock was treated to Adria's talented tongue and soft lips. Either way, her rigid flesh passed through the canyon between those mouth-watering breasts, whose tips she could see clearly standing tall with arousal. Her own were standing as well, and she squeezed them to enhance her pleasure.

Adria looked up and could think of nothing more astonishing. Already her cock was in love with the velvet inside Kora's sex, and the taste of Kora was driving her mad, but nothing roused her sensuality like the faint moonlight glowing on Kora, her breasts round and firm, her kissable neck exposed as her head was thrown back in pleasure. But most of all, it was the smile, the wide, carefree smile that had made her fall in love with Kora all those years ago.

Her cock surged, and she felt Kora's surge in response. Kora bent low, so their faces were together, and to Adria's surprise, put her lips on her cock. Her own cock, just on the other side from Adria's lips. Adria let Kora's cock slip, but Kora came in, half kissing her, and half kissing her own cock. Adria joined her, their lips combining to cover more of the cock. Sometimes their tongue would swirl and tease the head, sometimes, they'd swirl and tease each other. Adria reached a level of arousal she had never thought existed, and Kora soon joined her, her hips now rocking back and forth, faster, almost of their own accord.

They locked eyes, and it was Kora who had just enough presence of mind for one word, which she whispered:

"Together."

Adria came immediately, and Kora ground her hips into hers, prolonging the stimulation for them both. Kora felt her pussy fill with Adria's seed, and Adria shook at the feeling her cock sent from Kora's folds. They both felt their pussies reach a climax, driving them nearly senseless as the orgasms combined and magnified one another. Kora's cock bulged, and her hands pulled Adria in.

With their lips and tongues together, Kora and Adria caught the rushing cream as it poured out from Kora's ebony member. It pumped out again, and again, and again, and they licked, sucked, and kissed it away, gulping it down, swallowing it all. For a while, Kora let Adria drink from the fountain, then took over when Adria fell behind. They licked up any that dripped, kissed it off of one another's faces, and still out it poured. Adria was still pumping Kora's pussy full, and they were absolutely leaking down there. But up here, they would taste the fullness of their love for one another.

Kora stopped, and let Adria keep sucking by herself. They both shook and jerked for some time afterwards. Kora let herself slip off of Adria's finally-exhausted member, and her own cock withdrew, its coals banked for the time being.

Kora and Adria slept peacefully together that night, for the first time in many years for either of them. They did not dream, as their dreams were not for their waking hours.

~~~

They woke in the earliest pre-dawn light, still exhausted, but refreshed in the spirit at the same time. They got dressed, after having admired one another's forms in the light, and many more kisses, and much laughter.

"I should hurry," said Adria, "I want to be back before full dawn."

"Back to the village?" asked Kora, hurt. "I thought-"

"No, silly, back here," explained Adria, "I need to go back to get some of my stuff, and then we'll go off together."

"You'd do that? You'd leave for me?"

"Kora, I'd forget every memory of that place, if it meant one more with you."

Kora teared up again.

"But I have to hurry!"

"Hello," came a soft voice.

Kora and Adria jumped, startled. Their eyes widened, then looked around. That's when they saw a small brown woman with dark brown hair. Her eyes were deep green, and her clothes, well, she didn't have any. Her feminine features were attractive enough but not overtly so.

"Please do not be afraid," said the woman. Kora and Adria saw that she was roughly two-thirds their height. "My name is Jasmine. I am one of the wood nymphs of this forest."

"Now I feel like a fool," said Kora, "I completely forgot about the forest spirits. We're very sorry, we didn't mean... we're leaving, anyway."

"Would you like to stay?"

"What?"

"I heard you both. Last night."

"Oh, gods." Adria put a hand over her mouth. "How much did you hear?"

Jasmine smiled. "I left before things got too personal. Don't worry- just because we have no modesty in the forest, it doesn't mean we do not respect it. I did hear enough, though, to know that you are both expecting to be shunned for something natural to you both."

"Yes," said Kora. "Our love for one another, as well as... other things."

"I spoke with the Tree Fathers. I told them you were kind to the nature around you, and that your nature was persecuted, as we in the forest set ourselves to guard against. They in turn have a proposal for you."

"We're listening," said Adria, drawing Kora close.

"There is a cave system, on the far side of this forest, hundreds of miles away and yours is still the nearest village to it. With some work, it can be made a home for your kind. Water and snow do not collect within it, nothing else lives there, the area produces enough fruit and game, and a small waterfall collects nearby for bathing. The Tree Fathers offer you sanctuary and asylum in this forest, and the permission to live in those caves, with only a few conditions."

"Conditions." Kora's voice was flat.

"One. You must continue to show respect for nature as you have already shown. Take nothing more than you need. Two. You will respect the Tree Fathers, and their liaison to you. If you have any questions about the usage of the forest, you ask the liaison. Three. In dire need, all inhabitants of the forest may be called upon by the Tree Fathers to protect it. If called, you must answer. This call will come through your liaison."

"Who is the liaison?"

"I am," said Jasmine. "Given the attitudes of your village, the Tree Fathers agree to send someone here with more experience. But don't worry- I won't say much unless I have a message from the Tree Fathers, or you ask for me to advise you. I usually am not even visible."

"Oh," said Kora. "You made it sound like the conditions would be hard."

"Subsistence is not easy," said Jasmine, "But if it helps, I think you'll be great at it."

"May I get some of my personal effects from my village before they know I'm gone?" asked Adria. "Some of it will help me take less from the forest, like clothing and some craftworking equipment."

"I am a nighttime nymph," said Jasmine, "I can try. Since it will help you use less of the forest, it is part of my duties. but I have no containers, and cannot carry too much. And with the remaining time, I can only make one trip before dawn."

Adria quickly outlined what she had in mind, with Kora providing a few other useful items. While Jasmine was away, they rolled up the blankets.

"Look at the mess we made," Adria said proudly.

"Should we pack them or burn them?"

"We'll need a bed, right?"

"Oh, definitely. But let's find a river and wash them first." They kissed again.

"Scared?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yes. But also excited."

"I am, too."

Jasmine came back with time to spare, and had been able to find all that was asked for. Kora and Adria praised her for the effort.

"One more thing before I sleep," said Jasmine. "I can't travel with you during the day. My daytime sister, Buttercup, will do that." With that, Kora and Adria saw another wood nymph, a lighter-brown version of Jasmine, appear before their eyes.

"These are them?"

"Yes. Buttercup, Kora and Adria. Adria and Kora, my daytime sister Buttercup. She's coming too, but not as your liaison to the Tree Fathers."

"Pleasure to meet you," said Buttercup. Kora and Adria echoed the greeting.

"I'll catch up each night, and see you off in the mornings. For now..." Jasmine yawned. "I had a busy night. See you all tomorrow!" She vanished from view.

"Shall we?" asked Buttercup.

"Absolutely," said Kora.

They walked off into the forest together, hand in hand, towards their bright new future together.

~~~

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers
12