Futablog Ch. 01

Story Info
A frustrated futa girl blogs about her family life.
2.1k words
4.37
64.4k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoonmans
spoonmans
167 Followers

[A/N at the end.]

-Posted at 10:37pm at X/XX/20XX-

Well, here goes nothing.

Hello there, internet. My name is Victoria Faun, and this is the start of what's going to become a blog, of sorts. Or, more like... a public diary? I don't really know yet. See, my counselor told me that I've got some "repressed aggression" that I need to get out in a "creative or productive way" and suggested that I keep a journal or some shit, and figured maybe if I threw it out into the internet that some folks might sympathize with my... situation.

Let's cover the basics first. Like I said, my names Victoria, but you can call me Vic, Vicky, whatever fits. I tend towards Vic. I'm 20 years old, still live at home, and commute to a local college where I still haven't really figured out what I'm doing. I've got a few close friends who go there, but mostly my family keeps me plenty occupied. I work part-time flipping burgers and at the college's library. Standard stuff.

But the point of this blog isn't to recount to y'all the boring details of the life of a broke college student; no, plenty of you probably go through that shit on a daily basis to. See, I've got, uh, a particular situation that tends to make life a little complicated for me. Awfully messy, really. It's this "situation" that my counselor thinks is actually not that big of a deal, and that maybe by sharing it online I might get past some of the frustrations it causes me.

I'll cut the shit, I guess--no use dancing around the subject, because it's probably what brought you here. So, I've got a dick. Like, a real dick, and real big one at that. I know, I know; futa girls stopped being a surprise years ago, but still-it comes as a shock to most people.

I know what you're thinking, dear reader: "So you're a futa, what's the big deal? Don't all futas have oversized schlongs? What's so bad about that?" All the things that come with it, honestly. For starters, I'm more than just "big;" my dick hangs at 10 inches, flaccid, thick around as my wrist. And not only that, but my balls are way oversized, like two oranges hanging behind my dick. That might sound like hitting the genetic jackpot, but please imagine how hard it is to stuff that into most pairs of pants. The bulging is a nightmare.

But wait, of course, there's more. Because what kinda effect do you think balls that size have on daily life? If you guessed "excessive cumming," then ding fucking ding, we have a winner. "Hyperspermia," or something my doctor called. I've literally been medically diagnosed with "cums too much." When I cum, I cum alot. Probably a couple pints worth, but I never really care to measure. And also, if I don't try to empty myself every couple hours, I end up having numerous involuntary releases. Think of it like having a wet dream, but being very, very awake. This shit happens every day, too, because unlike a lot of futa, I don't have a crazy libido that matches my production and the size of my assets.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't like jacking off or blowing a good load, but it becomes more than a chore to have to attend to it so goddamn often. I can barely take two classes back-to-back without leaking out some, and don't get me started on how inconvenient it becomes at work. My only relief there is that as futas start becoming more and more common, so does my particular condition. You'd be impressed by how many people aren't actually surprised by the huge bulge in my leggings every day, or by how hurriedly I have to scram to the bathroom when I can feel myself about to explode.

So now I've probably got you convinced, right? You can see how living like that might get someone frustrated with their life. Believe it or not, though, that's not the kicker. The REAL trouble starts once you start to talk about my family, because the whole damn house overendowed.

I'm not kidding. Let's run down the cast of characters, shall we?

First off, there's my two siblings. I've got a younger sister, Cara; she's 18 and finishing up high school, and she's a futa like me. She's hung a little shorter than me, probably a pretty standard seven-inch flaccid hang, but man does that thing get big when she's hard. And trust me, she isalways hard. She's got the libido of a bitch in constant heat, and she has absolutely no shame about it. When she's at home, her dick is always out, she's always hard, and she's always either jerking it or blasting girl goo all over the place. I suppose it's not fair to blame her for it, though; a girl has got to do something to cope with the stress of senior year. That and her balls are even worse than mine, big as a pair of coconuts and hella quick to refill or bloat up in size. I swear, though, I've seen that girl throw herself onto the living room couch and beat off for six hours uninterrupted. You have any idea the kind of mess that makes? It's terrible.

Maybe a bit of you are getting a bit weirded out by me talking about watching my younger sister masturbate in the living room, and to those of you I give this advice: turn back now. It only gets more depraved. With a family like mine, we've got no choice but to get more than comfortable with each other's sexuality, if you catch my drift.

On to our other sibling, then. We've got an older brother name Sam, only a year and a half older than me. We're all pretty close in age, come to think of it, which probably explains why we've always been so... comfortable with each other. But I digress. Sam's just out of college - graduated a year early, actually - but is taking time off at home while he looks for a job, which is no biggie because our parents bring in some big money. Of the three Faun siblings, Sam's the least freak-of-nature, but living with my sister and I... It has its effect on him. Plus, he's still got the recessive "futa gene," as people are calling it, from our futa-mom (more on her in a minute), which has some pretty potent effects. He's still dumb hung, is what I mean; a flaccid that's around the same size as Cara's, but his dick doesn't blow up to futa-scale sizes when he's hard. He doesn't have stupid fat balls, either, but he can still go for three of four loads before going into his refractory period, and he has damn impressive stamina too. He's just as sexed-up as Cara, though, and living with a futa nymphomaniac has turned him into a bit of a cockslut. He's practically her personal cumdump, but that isn't to say that he doesn't get his turn unloading into Cara or me, though, because he can be pretty damn insistent when he wants to stuff his dick in something.Especially when that something is my ass, Jesus Christ.

Er, maybe I should've been more tactful in revealing that me and my siblings get it on together, but then again, I did warn you things would be getting depraved.

That brings us lastly to our parents. We've got two moms in the Faun household; our futa-mom Veronica, and our mom Sabrina. They're both great parents, really; Veronica has a high-ranking executive position at a local private college - same on Sam went to - and Rina's a doctor. Both busy women, and both very, very well-paid. The disadvantage is that they've both got pretty high-stress jobs, so what do they like to do when they both get home? They fuck, a lot. Usually they try and keep it in the bedroom, but with how "sexually mature" their three kids have become, not an awful lot stops then from banging anywhere in the house the want. They're pretty fucking loud, too. You'd think after being married almost 30 years Sabrina would be used to getting skewered on Veronica's donkey dick, but she still screams basically every time the two of them get gonzo. She's probably just doing it for show, but it's still annoying to hear from across the house when I'm trying to work on my goddamn homework.

The thing to note about our moms is that they're both practically sex goddess, which explains where my siblings and I get a lot of our peculiarities. Veronica's dick, first of all, is just comically large. Somewhere like a foot and a half long, thick around her forearm and backed up by balls only slightly smaller than Cara's. Big tits, too; G-cups, I think. Her and Sabrina both are stacked, a trait that Cara and I both inherited to varying degrees. Sabrina's got the biggest, though, a pair of fat fucking cow tits that you could suffocate yourself in way too easily. Between those, an ass fat enough to make a preacher cry, and having the only pussy in the house, Sabrina's a hot commodity. Whereas most siblings get in arguments about who gets to use the car, me and my siblings argue over who's turn it is to fuck our mom. It's messed up.

The biggest problem is that I'm everyone's second-favorite cocksleeve, probably because I'm the least aggressively horny of the four dick-wielders in the house and because I inherited Sabrina's big ass. I might not have a pussy, but everyone still wants to bury their cock in me as soon as Sabrina's out at work. It's screwed up that I've almost grown desensitized to it, that Sam or Cara can slip their dick in me while I'm going commando under a skirt and it'll take me a couple seconds to even notice. And don't forget about how easily and how often I cum, because as soon as someone's railing me for more than a minute I'm blasting baby batter all over the place. The house is always a gooey goddamn mess, thanks to the mindless nymphos I live with.

Damn, its later than I thought it was. I guess I've been writing for almost two hours now. I've gotta hurry up and get this posted before Sam or Cara come asking to blow a load down my throat before bed, and before I've got to empty my own balls best I can, else I cum a gallon in my sleep. I guess I've just got to say why I'm really thinking about keeping this blog. See, I've got a lot of complaining to do about my family's sex life, and about my own sex life outside of them-because yes, I still find time to get around a bit at school. I've got stories to tell, and I know you pervs reading this are more than willing to read them. Plus, my counselor will be more than happy to hear than I'm "putting my feelings out there," because I try best I can to be a good sister and not complain too much to my family. This is literally just a diary, then, I guess? Except that I'm letting a bunch of weirdos on the internet read it in search of getting some sweet, sweet validation.

Ah fuck, someone's knocking on my bedroom door. I hope this is enough to catch a few people's attention, and hopefully either you can get off to it or sympathize with my frustrations. Goodnight, dear reader; I've got to go drain Cara's balls.

-Vicky

[A/N: Hey there, this is my first published story and I'm pretty rusty at this. The plan for this is pretty simple, write a series of short entries of Vicky's blog detailing the life and sexploits of a inconveniently over-endowed futa who isn't a stereotypical sex maniac, but instead lives with a bunch of them. Stories will all be in the format of Vicky blogging about them after-the-fact, and each "chapter" will probably contain a number of shorter scenes. I will not exclusively write about her fucking her family, though; expect entries detailing the troubles she faces at school, in public, and at work. There's no real plan to tie it together into a larger story, this is mostly just for me to dump ideas out of my mind for you folks to read. The speed at which I write the next entry heavily depends on if this even gets read, lmao-and feel free to let me know in the comments if you've got any great ideas for things you'd like to see. Hope y'all enjoy.]

spoonmans
spoonmans
167 Followers