Futablog Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky's morning routine and an average school day.
5.7k words
4.57
60k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoonmans
spoonmans
165 Followers

--Posted at 4:11pm on X/XX/20XX--

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, everyone. Despite my best interests, I'm sitting down chronicling my fucked-up life for you perverts again. Let me walk you through my day so far, yeah?

The life of a college student starts bright and early, as I'm sure most people old enough to read this shit will know. I get up around 8:00am every morning to make it to class at around 9:30, but it is almost always not enough time for me; you can probably guess why.

Wet dreams are pretty much an every-night guarantee for me, what with how full my balls get. Most people probably stop waking up with cum-stained sheets when their what, sixteen? Lucky me, though, because I still get to jizz in my sleep nine or ten times a night. Awesome. Usually I try to sleep with an extra-strength jumbo-size condom on to contain the multiple gallons of baby batter I'm blasting out in my sleep, else I completely wreck my bedsheets. In a household like mine, though, you tend to burn through the weekly supply of condoms awfully fast, so more often than not, I end up sleeping without one. When that's the case, I get to wake up covered just about head-to-toe in multiple layers of thick girl goo, the whole of my bed either still damp from recent releases or coated in dried loads from earlier in the night. This leaves me with pretty much no choice but to sleep naked; preventing myself from destroying any pairs of pajamas only reduces collateral ever so slightly, but it's the best I can do.

I must not have ve rubbed out enough yesterday, because last night was especially productive. I was jostled awake a few too many times by compulsory, full-body orgasms, but luckily enough orgasms like that knock you right the fuck back out. I was also fortunate enough to have one condom left in my weekly stash last night, so today I woke up pretty dry. Of course, when you cum as much as I do into one of those things, a good bit manages to leak back down your shaft, which usually only leaves my balls and inner thighs damp. Still, don't let that underscore how inconvenient it is to wake up with a two-and-a-half-gallon balloon of cum attached to you. Taking that off and getting it tied up is still a hassle, and I usually have no idea where to put them. Right now, I've probably got the past five- or six-nights' condom balloons just sitting next to my bed, taking up space. We leave them out with the trash, most of the time, and I'd have to hope that the local garbage men have gotten used to it at this point. I always see at least three other houses on the street with the same shit left out for them.

So, first order of business every morning, right after dealing with the previous night's jizz bag: morning wood. I wish it wasn't the case, but even after a night of wet dreams I still wake up to a rock-hard cock under my sheets. This morning was no different, and no morning ever is, unless something truly spectacular happens while I'm sleeping. After getting my cum-stuffed condom detached from me and adding it to my growing mid-week pile, I sat at the side of my bed and went to town. By now you've probably caught onto my tendency to try and keep my messes contained, so my preferred method of morning masturbation should come as no surprise.

Fully erect, my dick clocks in at somewhere around a foot and a half, and that makes it awfully easy to blow myself. It comes naturally, really; sitting up straight with a boner pointing straight up, my dickhead is almost right in front of my mouth. All I have to do is crane over a little bit, and into my mouth it goes. Now, I'm not so flexible as to get down any further than a few inches, but I get what I need out of it. The other bonus, obviously, is that my rod passes right through my cleavage on the way to my mouth, and that helps deal with morning wood right quick.

So right out of bed this morning, as with every other morning, I guided my fat dickhead into my mouth, bent over as to send it about an inch or two into my throat, and gave myself a good-old-fashioned titfuck. As much of a chore as it is, it's still one of the more straight-forward and enjoyable parts of my morning routine. Today I was at it for thirty minutes or so, which is probably ten minutes under the usual--like I said, I came a whole lot in my sleep last night. By the time my mast started to deflate, I'd orgasmed three times and swallowed every drop of it I could. It's an awful lot to take in, but the only surefire way to prevent getting drenched first thing in the morning. Understandably, though, it became a bit much during my third and most intense orgasm, so I pulled away and sprayed my face and tits with a hot layer of spunk--not too much that a quick shower couldn't wash it off, though.

The experience of walking out of your bedroom naked and with a fresh facial is one that most people who live with their families are probably not familiar with, but it happens just about every morning for me. I made my way down the upstairs hallway and towards the shower, but Cara was already at the door. Like me, she was naked head to toe. She wasn't covered in any cum, though; she was still wearing a condom, stretched out over a 20-inch boner and hanging in front of her fat-as-all-hell balls that swung between her legs with every step. Her condom was so overfilled that it was dragging across the floor, and I could plainly see that she was still actively cumming and blowing it up even more. It was probably just precum, but even that was enough to fill the rubber up.

"Jesus Christ," I said to her, "you better take that thing off before it fucking bursts."

"And what, spill a trail of cum all over the floor?"

"What? You do that shit every day."

She rolled her eyes at me as we both made our ways to the bathroom door. "At least I'm not walking around with cum on my tits," she said. When we got to be in front each other right outside the bathroom, she reached a hand over and took some cum from my face by swiping her finger over it, and then licked her finger clean. "That's some thick jizz, Vicky, you been taking care of yourself?" Her dick jolted suddenly, more precum being shot into her condom.

I brushed her off and opened up the bathroom door, making my way to the shower. Cara followed right behind me; it wasn't unusual for some of us to shower together, what with everything else we got up to. As I messed with the water controls, getting the shower turned on and set to a good temperature, Cara went to work taking off her condom and getting it tied up. She went back and left the overfilled rubber out in the hallway, out of the way of the bathroom. She'd deal with it later.

I hopped in the shower the without her, and she joined in when she came back; her dickhead was still dripping, and she didn't show any sign of losing her boner. I hardly ever saw Cara without a boner. Honest to God, that girl is hard more often than she isn't; I have no idea how she doesn't suffer from some crazy circulation issues. Maybe that's why she isn't the brightest girl, though, because all her blood is in her dick instead of her head.

I got to business getting my jizz cleaned off of me. I had most of it rinsed off by the time Cara got in the shower, but the residual stickiness required a more thorough cleaning. Cara worked on washing her hyper-erect donkey dick, rinsing of the lubricant from inside her condom with both hands, but that very quickly devolved into her jerking off. I groaned, knowing where this was going.

I didn't get the chance to protest with much more than a grunt before Cara turned me around and slid into my asshole. She got about half of her 16-inch length into me effortlessly, and I'm honestly embarrassed that I'm so used to her that I can take that without any lube. Most of our showers together end with Cara fucking me, but it's still annoying to put up with when I'm barely awake and trying to wash myself. I try not to let it stop me.

Cara got into a rhythm pretty quickly, thrusting at a slow enough pace as to not break my mind instantly and gradually getting more and more of her girth into me with each pump. All the while, though, I kept myself preoccupied by making my best effort at shampooing my hair. It's hard to keep your focus on that when your asshole is getting railed by a wrist-thick mass of girlmeat, but I have had alot of practice at it. It's a bit harder to keep my cool when I start cumming from it, though.

Yeah, yeah, I talk a big game about being desensitized to my siblings' various poundings, but it's still extremely easy to get me to blow some load. It only took Cara about six minutes to make me orgasm--mind you, she'd cum in my ass three or four times already ready before that. Or maybe it was more like she was just having one prolonged, six-minute orgasm that hit three or four peaks of intensity. It's hard to tell with that girl sometimes. I've seen her orgasm for, like, half-an-hour straight before, cumming multiple times through the whole process. She's a freak of nature, I'm telling you.

Cara obviously had no intention of using the shower for its intended purpose. I was pretty much done with washing by the time I started cumming, but there was no way Cara was letting me out of there until she was done with me. She had her hands wrapped around my waist and was holding onto me tightly. "You don't even flinch, you know that?" she asked between frantic breaths and moans. "I never even get so much as a moan out of you unless I dive balls-deep from the jump."

"Yeah, and you know I fucking hate it when you do that," I said.

"Really? Is that why it makes you jizz instantly?" she laughed back at me. Unsurprisingly, she punctuated her teasing by pushing her length all the way into me with a sudden thrust and held herself there for a prolonged moment. My knees buckled and I winced, trying to keep in a yell. My cock twitched wildly as I was sent into almost immediate orgasm, one much more powerful than what I'd had previously this morning. A massive spray of cum let loose from me, dousing the wall of the shower. Cara took up a rancorous laughter and started to thrust again, pulling out much less with each movement as to keep ramming me all the way in. I felt her own dick throb as a gush of spunk filled my asshole, some of it dripping back out of me because of all cum she'd already blown in there.

I think you get the idea. This whole shower shitshow happens almost every weekday morning. Sometimes Cara blows a quick load or two down my throat, sometimes she rams my ass until she feels some semblance of being spent. It's my warm-up for the day, honestly. And I find it rude to plow a girl balls-deep during her warm-up. Listen, I may be experienced at taking monster cock from my family, but 16 inches of dick all the way in your ass is still a lot to put up with. It really wakes you the fuck up, though. But yeah, she fucked me like that for another five or ten minutes probably. On the bright side, it emptied the hell out of my balls, because I was cumming almost the whole goddamn time after she started hitting me deeper. By the time she pulled out, she was actually kind of flaccid too. Pretty good start to the day, I guess.

We got out of the shower, wiped ourselves down, and got dressed for the day yadda yadda yadda. I'll skip around more of the mundane parts. You don't want the boring details of shit like that, y'all are reading my blog to hear about depraved sex and the other fun stuff.

By the time I got downstairs for breakfast, Cara was already there. So was everyone else -- save Veronica, who heads out earlier for work -- enjoying a nice, normal family breakfast. Normal as we can get, I guess. You could plainly see Cara's (surprisingly flaccid) dick hanging out past the end of her skirt, our mom Sabrina was completely topless with a couple layers of someone's cum coating her massive fucking tits, and Sam had his dick hanging out of his unzipped jeans and dripping some post-orgasmic juices onto the floor under his chair. Yeah, it didn't take a whole lot of clues to figure out who's cum Rina was wearing, I guess. As indecent as the scene looked, it was fairly tame. No one was actively railing someone else or blowing their load, and that's pretty good by our standards. Everyone was just eating some eggs and toast.

"Do you need any more help before heading off to school, honey?" Rina eventually asked of my sister.

Cara got up to put her dishes away and giggled, giving her out-in-the-open dick a little wag; she was wearing a bright red flared skirt that hung two-thirds of the way to her knees with an undersized cotton Star Wars shirt that her braless tits were basically ripping apart tucked into it, but the tip of her dick hung just past the end of the skirt. It was amazing that her school dress code let her get away with that, but I guess plenty of accommodations are made for their futa student population.

"No, mom, I'm good and spent. Vicky had me cumming buckets in the shower, I'll be fine until after school," Cara chirped.

Rina stood up from where she sat, too, bringing her own plate over to the sink. "I'm glad to hear it. I don't want to get any calls while I'm at work that you've went and overflowed another toilet during passing period."

"You won't, I promise," Cara said, her and our mom now standing next to each other. Cara went in for a hug, and then leaned in and buried her face in Rina's jizz-covered tits and motorboated her, eliciting a hearty, jolly laugh from our mom. When Cara pulled back up, most of Sam's cum had been transferred to her face. She laughed and licked some of it from her lips.

"Oooh, Sam! Your cum tastes great today!" she called over to our brother.

Sam was still sitting back at the table with me; he had nowhere to be today and was already jerking himself back up to full mast with his off-hand, holding a piece of toast in his other. "Thanks, you can have as much of it as you want when you get back home."

Cara winked at him. "You better save some for me, then!" With that, Cara wiped her face off with a wash cloth and went for the front door.

You guys see what I've gotta fucking deal with?

I left soon after Cara. She walks to her school, since it's so close, and also since I have dibs on the car. My college isn't any further away, but I'm the older sister and am also the family cumdump so I get the fucking car. Makes sense? Yeah, I thought so. By the time I left, Rina had gone to put some clothes and Sam--well, who knows what the fuck Sam does. Like I said last time, he's taking a break year. Spends most of his time with his girlfriend. Fuck, have I mentioned Nia? She's a subject for another blog entry entirely, damn. Forget I mentioned her.

But yeah. Then I went to class. Big deal. Not a whole lot exciting happens during my class day, in all honesty. This term I'm just crunching through the bulk of my gen eds. I actually like college, even though I don't live on campus or experience the party life--not that I haven't been to a number of parties, mind you. Another subject for another time. I'm a journalism major -- yeah, yeah, the girl who wants to be a journalist keeps a sordid sex blog, fuck off -- but I'm feeling out whether I want to stick with it right now, which is why I'm taking a bunch of random elective classes. But yeah, concentrating on schoolwork is one of the few things that keeps me brain in control of my body instead of my dick.

So, yeah. Classes today went by inconsequentially. I like it that way. Keep the crazy shit at home, ya know? I just get to go to lecture and hang out with some of my friends, is all. There is one thing worth mentioning, though. There's this guy, Connor, that I'm pretty close friends with, we've fucked a couple times. Well, more than a couple. I've fucked a lot of my friends, when I think about it. I guess I'm just that irresistible. But yeah, Conner. We sit next to each other in this big lecture hall -- you know, with all the terraced seats? -- for some multimedia gen ed, and he's something of a tease. Likes to reach across under our seats and feel up my dick through my jeans. I let him, most of the time, because it feels nice, and I really don't care if I walk out after class with a throbbing erection showing through my jeans. Other futa girls walk around doingway weirder. We got lunch after class with a few other folks and then I blew a load in his throat in the back of my car. He's a cool guy, and a damn good swallower.

So I complain about my siblings' rampant sex drives, but compliment a friend of mind for his oral skills; what gives, right? You've gotta understand, Sam and Cara almost never care aboutmy enjoyment of our sex--they're always just using me to get their rocks off as much as possible. It's not that I don'tlike sex, either - I have plenty of fun with other partners - but the two of them can be so, so overbearing. I already have to keep up with keeping my balls relatively empty, and being roped into helping them empty theirs is a huge time sink. I hope this makes sense; I don't want to sound like a hypocrite for unloading into Connor's throat for fun. That's the other thing, though--barely anyone ever does anything for me at home other than pound my ass. I barely get to do any fucking of my own, what with being such a treasured cocksleeve. That's why I've got to enjoy my sex life away from my family, ya know?

Wow, putting all this in writing really does help arrange my thoughts. Maybe my counselor was onto something.

Let's get back on track before anyone tries to psychoanalyze me or some shit. I had one more lecture for the day after hanging out with Connor, a stats class with a professor who's an absolute sex bomb, Dr. Lane. Great figure, nice muscle definition, tits as bigger than my head--which would be a lot more impressive to me if my mom didn't trounce about with her goddamn mega melons out in the open all the time. I swear, everyone leaves that class with a raging boner; I've seen some other futa girls spontaneously erupt when she wears low-cut tops, it's frankly hilarious. This one girl in particular, I can never remember her name, sits right in front of the classroom and has a foot-long hard-on practically trying to bust the seams of her jeans every day. And make no mistake, Dr. Lane is perfectly aware of the effect she has on people. She's part of the reason I like getting emptied out a bit by Connor right beforehand.

Today, though, that girl up in front came in dressed pretty lazily in a pair of athletic shorts that didnot cover the full length of her dick; a good few inches hung past the end of her left pant leg. Some people stared, yeah, but she didn't seem to care. Nobody else really cared that much, except for a few dudes, but it's not like anyone was going to say anything to her about it. Some futas are just completely fearless, I suppose. Sure, I don't mind munch that my length makes a prominent outline in my pants, but I'd never be caught dead going out like her or Cara with my dick wagging around for anyone to see, no thank you.

Dr. Lane certainly didn't seem to care either. She didn't tell her to put it away, nor did she shameless ogle the girl's admittedlyincredibly thick cock the whole lecture either, even when the girl spent a good minute cumming on the floor in the middle of class. I swear, she didn't even get hard or anything, and Dr. Lane didn't do anything in particular to set her off, except look drop dead gorgeous every second of the day. But half an hour or so into the lecture, without a single grunt or moan, this girls dick starts twitching and firing ropes of cum straight onto the floor beneath her seat for about a minute straight, and Dr. Lane doesn't even bat a fucking eye. The smell of the stuff alone was enough to get me a little leaky, though, and Dr. Lane was definitely growing a bit a dark spot in her crotch too, even if she wasn't paying much attention to the display going on in front of her.

spoonmans
spoonmans
165 Followers
12