Futabot: Three Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers

It was too much for him. I could tell from his erratic breathing and the twitching of his hips that he was close, and I pulled back, aiming his cock at my breasts. With a grunt of supreme effort, he climaxed, and his thick, pearly white cum jetted out to blend with Tim's earlier deposit.

I looked down at myself, admiring my huge cum-splashed breasts. The cum was gradually working its way down in trails, a glistening strand of the stuff falling from my left nipple down onto my thigh.

"Thank you, sir," Fiona said to the weary manager as he dressed himself again. Looking around and raising her voice, she spoke to the whole cafe. "We'd love for more men to help out."

Three young men sitting together at a table nearby practically leapt to their feet as one. They rushed over and crowded together in front of me as they struggled to free cocks that were already engorged and glistening from arousal.

I wrapped my hands about the two on the outside and my lips about the one in the middle. It was a tiny one. A micropenis. But as I teased it with my vibrating tongue, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth with short rapid thrusts. I ramped up the pressures and increased the frequency of vibrations until he cried out. His wee little cock jerked furiously between my lips, flooding my mouth with cum.

Relaxing at last, he released my head, and I looked up at him, my mouth open to show the contents, before I spat the cum out onto my breasts. "Fuck," he said. "That was amazing."

The other two cocks were more average in size, and I took my time, alternating between them. Beside me, Fiona watched with fascination, while picking marshmallows from her hot chocolate. I hadn't seen it arrive.

The two cocks were as impatient as their smaller companion. Again my head was grabbed, hands holding my hair like reins, and my mouth was fucked, my throat breached, although they still took turns.

Until, perhaps by agreement, they both pulled back a little and pointed their cannons at my face and fired. Twin jets of cum targeted my cheeks, some splashing higher, some even catching my right eye, and (one great thing about being a futabot) it didn't sting at all. I managed to blink my eye clear after a minute.

The micropenis returned for an encore, adding a third small helping of cum to the mess on my face, before the three men returned to their table.

Fiona's panini had arrive. She paused to take a photo of me with her phone, and showed it to me. I looked like a porn star in a bukkake film. "It's a shame this won't last," she said. "I'd love to print it out and get it framed."

I sat still as she ate her lunch and drank her hot chocolate. Cum dripped from my chin onto my breasts, and from my breasts onto my thighs and between, and added to the growing puddle of cum and juices that had escaped my pussy.

"Are you enjoying yourself today?" Fiona asked me.

"Yes," I said. I wanted to add a 'but', but she had forbidden it.

She must have sensed it, however. "But what?"

I looked at her intensely, pleadingly. "I want to fuck you. I need to!"

Fiona grinned, and turned to speak to the young couple at the table next to us. "Excuse me. Are you married?"

"We will be next week," the woman gushed.

"Congratulations!" Fiona said. "Listen, would you mind licking my friend clean of cum while your fiancé gives her a blowjob?"

The couple looked at each other, clearly startled, but they nodded agreement. "Sure," they chorused, and stood up.

The young man dropped to his knees between my open legs and smiled shyly at me. "Hi, I'm Gordon," he said. "I've never done this before, so I hope I do it right." Tentatively he took the head of my cock between his lips.

Gordon's bride-to-be bent over and started licking and kissing my face. "I'm Clara," she said, "and this is so much better than my hen party was." Her hand, as if it had a mind of its own, drifted down to caress my breasts, and as her fingers pinched and rolled my nipples deliciously, her mouth pressed against mine, her tongue darting inside for a brief instant.

Her future husband, meanwhile, was getting very well acquainted with my cock. Gordon couldn't get much inside his mouth, so he had taken to licking the underside, in between strokes with one hand. His other hand was lower down, stroking my clit gently. He penetrated me at last, even as one hungry mouth descended on a nipple and another on my cock, both sucking furiously.

I cried out as I climaxed. I didn't need to hold Gordon's head in place - his future wife kept him there with her hand firmly on the back of his head, choking on the torrent of cum that fountained up and squeezed out from between his lips. "I wish I had a cock," Clara murmured wistfully.

"Excellent!" Fiona said as they released me and instead kissed each other passionately. "Now why don't you strip naked and give each other the fucking you both deserve."

And that's exactly what they did, but we didn't stay to watch.

*

We wandered arm-in-arm through the Gardens, then across the railway line and up to the Royal Mile, then along and up to the Castle, and eventually to the battlements where we stood overlooking the New Town. "I've waited long enough," Fiona said, easing her trousers down to her ankles and ignoring the tourists who found us more interesting than the view.

Turning around, she bent and rested her arms on the stonework. The jewelled buttplug she often wore winked up at me. "Fuck me, Ali," Fiona said. "But don't come until I say you can."

It took all of what little willpower I had to hold myself back from driving my hard and very willing cock into her with one savage thrust. Unlike me, she was only human, and I feared to damage her. Fortunately, her pussy was as wet as I'd ever seen it, and although she whimpered with effort of accepting my girth within her, with the overwhelming sensation of being gradually stretched along the length of her soft, warm, inviting vagina, not once did she protest.

For myself, the thrill of having a cock and getting to fuck my best friend with it was deliciously naughty. It was so much better than using a strap-on. So much more intimate, and definitely more pleasurable.

At last I could penetrate no further. "Ready?" I asked.

"Do it," she hissed.

I could hold back no longer. I needed to fuck her with every fibre of my futabot being. I eased out and thrust in hard. Fiona cried out wordlessly, and hesitated for a moment. "Don't stop!" she said. "Fuck me. Just don't come!"

And so I did. I fucked her long and hard, pounding her with a steady rhythm, with the relentlessness of a sine wave, though I varied the amplitude and wavelength to prolong her pleasure for as long as possible, though in denying her I denied myself also. I ached to come in her, to feel my cum erupt within her, to see her beautifully ravished pussy dripping with cum the way mine had for hours now.

"Stop torturing me!" she cried.

"Yes, Mistress," I said and accelerated my thrusting until she wailed through a long and powerful orgasm, her vagina contracting deliciously about my unrelenting cock.

"Enough," she said at last, and I obeyed reluctantly.

But there on the parapet between cannons, Fiona teased my own cannon with her fingertips until I was whimpering with need. "Come for me, Ali," she said, and I did.

I stood beside her, convulsing in wonderful orgasm as my cock sent long strings of cum arcing parabolically from the high wall to splash onto the rocks far below.

*

Being Autumn, it started getting dark early. We descended from the Castle and found a table in our favourite pizza restaurant. While waiting for her order, Fiona stripped naked and straddled me to ride my cock. At the point of climax, she yelled, "Come in me, Ali!"

I can't describe how satisfying that was. "Fuck!" she screamed in my ear. I clutched her to me and surrendered to waves of heavenly pleasure that I prayed would continue forever, but alas they continued for only a minute.

With a groan, Fiona lifted herself off my lap. As the head of my cock slipped from her, a flood of cum gushed out after. Most of it splattered onto the floor, but a lot flowed down her thighs and there was more still escaping from her sweet pussy.

She slumped into her chair, her legs spread wide, and she persuaded a succession of waiters and waitresses to eat her out while she sipped red wine and munched on a four cheese pizza. She made sure I had plenty of customer cocks to keep my mouth busy, and plenty of customer mouths to keep my cock busy too.

We made it back to the station in time for the seven o'clock train. As night-lit Edinburgh receded into the distance, Fiona ordered me to lie naked on the table, much to the delight of the two men sitting opposite us. With my bum perched at the edge, I lifted my legs to the vertical, then parted them at sixty degrees, making two sides of an equilateral triangle.

"Fuck her, boys," she said. "Fill this dirty slut with your cum."

They leapt to it. Of course. Within seconds I had two erect cocks jostling for position. Laughing, they pointed to the cum that dripped endlessly from my pussy. "Looks like we're no the first," they said.

"No," Fiona said. "Or the last either."

They laughed again, and the older of the two nudged the other aside. His cock slipped into me easily, and I tightened the walls of my vagina about him. "Oh, that feels fantastic," he said, and was quickly hammering away at me. I had to grip the edges of the table to keep still.

His young friend alternated between my breasts, mauling them roughly and tugging at my nipples. "Are they real?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Fiona asked back.

He shrugged. "They feel real enough."

He didn't have to wait long for his turn. The first man pulled his cock out of me mid-orgasm and his cum spurted across my cock and belly. The second took his turn, positioned his cock at the other entrance, and thrust into my ass. This too I adjusted for size.

It was the first cock to fuck my futabot ass, and I was surprised by how good it felt. I mean, I love anal sex as a human, but as a futabot it felt so much better. "Your cock feels amazing in my ass," I said, and that was all the encouragement he needed. He pounded away vigorously for several minutes before unloading himself deep inside. "Thank you," I said.

By this point, Fiona had invited the other men in the coach to join in, and a few of the women were curious too. They lined up in the aisle, ready to take a turn. The ticket inspector appeared also, struggling to make his way through the coach, checking tickets. "Do you have to do that here?" he complained, though he seemed more bothered by the obstruction than the activity.

Not so bothered, however, that Fiona couldn't persuade him to fuck me. "Do you mind if I make an announcement to the whole train?" she asked as he inspected my pussy with his cock.

"I'm sure that will be fine," he said agreeably. "Just let me... Ahh!"

A few minutes later, while I was accepting my seventh cock of the journey, I heard Fiona's voice on the PA system: "There's a woman in Coach F with the biggest cock you'll ever see. She's naked and desperate for a fuck. Please come and help her out."

The journey lasted over four hours, but Fiona repeated the announcement after every stop, and I never lacked for attention. By the time we reached Newcastle, my pussy was drenched with Scottish sperm. By the time we reached York, my ass was dripping with Geordie cum. By the time we reached London at long last, not an inch of me had been spared.

I was a mess. A well fucked mess. As we pulled in at last to King's Cross, Fiona wrapped her hand about my cum-wet cock and quickly brought me to the climax that had eluded me throughout the long journey.

My tireless cock didn't disappoint, delivering yet another copious outpouring of thick, creamy cum to cover my breasts afresh, my legs waving in the air as I convulsed with weary pleasure.

"Get dressed, Ali," Fiona said, and of course my shirt was quickly soaked. The stink of cum filled the taxi on the way back to my flat, and when we arrived, Fiona asked the driver to give my ass one last fuck, which he was more than happy to do.

We barely made it through the door by midnight. I was quite exhausted, and stumbled through to my bedroom to collapse onto the bed.

*

I awoke the following morning, half convinced that it had all been a dream. My body was human and female, and there were no cum stains or other evidence of the previous day's adventure. Even my memory of it was extremely fuzzy - until a message arrived from Fiona and certain moments came rushing back with clarity.

She'd sent me photo. Of a futabot in a cafe with Edinburgh Castle just visible in the distance beyond. Her face and her huge breasts slick with cum. Her expression one of innocent curiosity.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers
12