Futacat: Tiffany Claw

Story Info
Dala just can't get enough.
2.9k words
4.51
17.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,796 Followers

Sequel to Futacat, with a POV shift.

*

It took weeks of trial and effort before I was able to take Katie's extraordinarily thick cock into my mouth with confidence. She may not have been as long as me, but it was still a good, above-average length, and she was determined to get it all the way in, even into my throat.

I wanted it too. I'd had no experience giving blowjobs before Katie, but I'd always loved receiving them, and I knew how satisfying it was to bury my cock deep into a receptive throat. I wanted to please Katie that way, even if it meant practising with my assorted collection of dildos to overcome the gag reflex.

Katie's joy the day she finally achieved this total penetration made it worth all the effort.

We had a lot of sex those first few months. She hadn't yet learned to suppress her mutation in order to pass as human, at least not with sufficient confidence to leave the apartment during the day, so she was a stir-crazy cat, bored and horny, and she used me endlessly.

Not that I was complaining. I loved being used by her. I loved the incredible fullness of my vagina as she pounded that huge cock into me with passion. With time, and a series of ever larger butt plugs, she trained my ass to accept her too. I'd never imagined I would enjoy my ass being so phenomenally stretched, or that the sensation of her cum jetting deep inside me could trigger such a mind-blowing orgasm.

I loved being used by her. I loved being filled with her cum. I loved being full of her cum and wearing the latex dildo pants to keep it in me for hours. A plug in my ass, too, to stop it escaping there as I went about my daily business. I may have looked like an ordinary human woman, but within my trousers I was doubly penetrated and full of my lover's cum.

But in between all the fucking, there were plenty of attempts at oral, and while I grew more adept at swallowing, I could never master the sheer quantity of cum at the speed with which it was delivered. My lips were stretched so tight about her cock that very little could escape that way, and almost invariably it flooded up through my nose and spurted out through my nostrils.

It always left me gasping for breath as she withdrew, usually with messy strings of cum dangling from my nostrils, more cum dripping from my chin. It took some getting used to - not just the awfulness of having my nose blocked with cum, but the sight of myself in the mirror. There's nothing pretty about cum or anything dangling from someone's nose.

But just as I loved the sensation of Katie's cum filling my vagina and my ass, I loved this more visual evidence that I had been used by her. She had come in my mouth and the evidence of my submission to her need was plain.

And she loved to see me this way too. It usually had her hard again so fast that there was nothing for it but to let her fuck my tits until a fresh delivery of cum covered my chest. I couldn't get enough, and she couldn't give me enough.

It was fucking heaven.

*

The nights were a different matter. The very first night, I took Katie to see Penny, who makes my armour. My boots, skirt, corset and mask are black and red leather and teflon in a stylised design. I've had to dodge too many blades and bullets not to take protection seriously.

Some people call me a villain and a criminal. Some even say I'm a sexual predator, and I suppose I am. But I also keep the streets clean of other sexual predators, and other criminals think twice about invading my territory. Although some don't seem to mind being caught by me from time to time, which, if you ask me, makes my actions practically consensual.

So I am, in a twisted way, a hero. At least, that's what Penny calls me, ever since I saved her younger sister from a gang of underdressed, intoxicated youths one night. If I left them scarred for life, well, that's their problem.

Penny's eyes widened at the sight of Katie. "There's two of you now?" Her eyes drifted down to Katie's crotch. "Is she, ah, as well endowed as you?"

Katie raised an eyebrow, and smirked as she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down. Her cock, seldom quiescent for long, surged to life.

"Holy fuck," Penny whispered. "Can I... touch it?"

"You can get down on your knees and suck it," Katie said.

Penny blushed furiously, but seemed almost hypnotised by the cock that was now fully aroused and throbbing gently. "Go on," I said. "I know how much you love sucking mine."

She nodded absently. "But," she said, "it's so big! I'll never get it in my mouth."

"Give it a try," I urged. "Get it nice and wet before she fucks you with it."

Penny blinked, startled out of her reverie. "Oh," she said. "Oh. I, er. Um." She laughed suddenly. "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, am I?"

"Who cares about tomorrow," I said. "This is now. Get on your knees and suck that beauty."

She needed no further encouragement. Penny dropped to her knees and touched her lips to the soft head of Katie's cock. Already it glistened with precum and Penny licked it up eagerly. She was, by her own admittance, a size queen, and although happily married she never resisted my occasional advances. Katie's cock must have been a dream come true for her.

The memory of all those times she had knelt before me was getting me hard too. Katie grinned at the sight of me stroking my length. Penny was busy licking the length of Katie's shaft, having found it too difficult to wrap her lips around. "Stand up, undress, and bend over," Katie instructed.

Penny did as asked, peering behind her nervously as she presented her bare cheeks to Katie. I distracted her by guiding her mouth to my cock, which she took hungrily between her lips, her tongue working wonders as always.

Katie gripped Penny's hips firmly as she worked her cock into Penny. Each determined thrust forced a moan from Penny's occupied mouth, and sharp fingernails dug into the backs of my thighs. With one more mighty thrust, Katie embedded herself fully in Penny, who pulled away from my cock, panting heavily. "Fuck," she said. "That's so fucking..."

Without finishing the thought, she captured my cock again and pulled me closer.

Katie eased out slowly, until just the head was buried in Penny's sweet pussy, and I wished I could see the tender folds being stretched by that monster. But I was enjoying her mouth too much to change position. Maybe later we could switch to sixty-nine.

Katie thrust in, hard and deep, forcing Penny forwards onto my cock. She gave a muffled cry, of surprise or pain or pleasure, maybe all three, but as Katie settled into a rhythm, Penny adapted quickly, accepting me into her throat as I thrust deep in synchrony with Katie.

My admiration for Penny knew no bounds, and I hoped that one day I could handle Katie's cock with the same confidence Penny handled mine. She had two huge cocks thrusting into her from opposite ends, and she performed like a professional porn star.

It was the first time Katie had used her cock on someone other than me. "How is she?" I asked.

Katie grinned. "I could fuck this sweet pussy all day," she replied, and she probably could at that.

We moved like a machine. Like my fucking machine. Tireless and vigorous. From time to time, we could feel Penny shuddering through another orgasm, as she pulled away from me, gasping for breath for a minute before I thrust into her mouth again.

Katie was getting close, though, pounding harder and harder, the slap of flesh against flesh loud and echoing off the concrete walls of Penny's basement workshop. Her sharp claws pierced Penny's flesh as she roared, and Penny screamed about my cock.

This was too much for me. I held Penny's head firmly as my cock stiffened, the head between her lips, and waves of blissful pleasure shot through me as my cum pumped into her mouth. She was breathing through her nose, moaning with the ecstasy of her own orgasm, and unable to cope with the flood of cum that gushed out from her lips, coating my cock and running down her chin.

Katie relaxed from her own convulsive orgasm and allowed her softening cock to slip from Penny's ravished pussy, and Penny fell to her hands and knees, clearly exhausted from too much pleasure. I peered round to see the cum running from her pussy that was still pulsing with the tail end of her orgasm.

"Enough pleasure," I said. "Let's get down to business."

*

When we returned to the basement workshop four weeks later, I was eager to show off my new skill. As soon as Katie had stripped out of her clothes, in preparation to put on her new armour, I knelt in front of her and took her cock into my mouth, sucking gently.

It didn't stay limp for long. Katie laughed as I teased her with my tongue, although she was quickly too hard and thick for my tongue to move much at all. "You little cock-hungry slut," she said affectionately, and forced herself deeper.

I accepted her into my throat, loving that this was now possible. The pressure itself was exquisite, but as much as anything it was the knowledge that I was being watched taking this wonderfully thick cock so deep that thrilled me.

My nose was soon tight against her belly, and I felt every inch the cock-hungry slut she described me as. So stuffed with cock that I couldn't even breathe. Knowing this, Katie held my head firmly against her, while the need for oxygen made my heart pound loudly in my ears.

After a minute of this, maybe two, my instincts took over and I fought to pull away. My claws dug into her, but she held me in place for a few seconds more, before allowing to pull back enough to breathe through my nose.

There was only a brief respite, however. She pushed in again, and began fucking my throat with short thrusts that gave me no chance to breathe, and soon I was struggling again to pull away.

Again she allowed me only a couple of frantic gasps for air through my nose before resuming. If anyone else had dared to treat me this way, I would have ripped them to shreds, but Katie's domination of my mouth was sublime. I loved it.

I loved the strength with which she fucked my face, the way my lips were so painfully stretched about the thick base of her shaft, my increasingly dizzy need for the oxygen that she denied me.

She held me tight against her suddenly, her cock swelling painfully within my already stretched throat, and she cried out in victory. I wondered if Penny could see my throat pulsing as Katie unleashed her cum deep inside me.

Katie pulled out a little way, but only enough that her cum flowed into my mouth. I didn't try to swallow or to breathe, desperate though I was. The cum flooded up my nose and burst out in a messy spray, more and more following as Katie continued pulsing between my lips.

She pulled out at last, and I gasped for breath as Katie aimed a last few spurts of cum onto my tongue. The wide-eyed expression of awe on Penny's face just added to my satisfaction.

*

Katie's armour was an intense indigo. Penny helped her into it and checked the fittings while I recovered my equilibrium and cleaned myself up.

My cock was so hard. The temptation to touch myself and bring myself to a climax was almost too much, but I resisted. Katie, of course, knew how much I was suffering, and I knew she'd be upset if I didn't wait for her.

It was almost comical how much of a submissive cumslut I had become since falling in love with her. Would I have chosen her to be my mate, so to speak, had I known how much pleasure she took in controlling me? Probably not. I'm glad I didn't know.

And I did understand. I was the one thing in her life that she could control, and then only because I allowed it. I had lived with my mutation all my life. I was more agile, and more confident, and I had learned how to suppress it when necessary. It gave me a freedom that she had lost.

Even at night, when it was safer for her to leave the apartment, I insisted she stay away from people. "Wait for your armour," I said. "Too many people fear mutants. You don't want them to see the real you - and certainly not if they're armed and trigger-happy."

So we kept to the shadows, and explored the rooftops, but we didn't go hunting. Just like newlyweds who fuck in every room of the house, and even on the stairs (because why not), we fucked in every alley and on every rooftop and -

You get the picture.

I say we, but really Katie was the one who did the fucking. By the time we got home in the early morning, my legs would be slick from all the cum that had leaked from my ass and pussy. My face was usually a mess too.

I, on the other hand, didn't get to do any fucking. I wasn't even allowed to give myself relief, not without her permission. For me to have an erection and not be able to touch it is an exquisite torment.

Katie looked gorgeous in her armour. "So, what's your superhero name?" Penny asked her.

"My superhero name?"

"Yeah. Dala's is 'Futacat'."

Katie snorted with amusement. "Whose idea was that?"

"Penny's," I said firmly.

Katie thought for a minute. "Tiffany," she decided. "Tiffany Claws."

"As in, Santa's wife?" I teased.

"Fine," she muttered. "Tiffany Claw. Better?"

"Ask Penny," I said, laughing.

"I like it," Penny said.

"Great," I said. "Well, come on Tiffany Claw. We've got criminals to catch." My superhero pose, it must be said, was made a little absurd by the erect cock straining against my skirt.

"Lead the way, Futacat," she said. "I'll be right behind you."

*

Soon enough, that's exactly where she was. We stood on the pedestrian bridge over the highway. A busy bridge during the day, but quiet in the night. I had stood there many times before, unleashing my cum in sadistic delight onto the cars below. But that was before Katie.

Katie found it hilarious when I told her. The bridge wasn't far from Penny's, and she suggested we go there. The two of us, masked and armoured, ran through the shadows, leapt across the rooftops, and soon found ourselves at my favourite spot.

I stood with my skirt lifted up and held so by my hands, and my cock - aching for release - projected through the railings. The cars below were driving away from us, or the drivers would have had a clear view of my pussy lit by the glare of headlights.

And still she denied me. "I need to come," I whined. "Please!"

"No," she said.

But I wasn't the only one with an erection. I moaned with lust as I felt her cock positioned at my ass. Katie was going to fuck me in full view of the passing traffic - should any of them have a good look backwards.

She'd been fucking my ass for a month. Sometimes several times a day. She breached my ass now despite the lack of lubricant. (That was a first.) Which is not to say it wasn't painful. "Fuck!" I hissed through bared teeth.

She thrust in further, and again, gaining an inch at a time. Painful, yes, but the friction was amazing. Had my skirt not been armoured leather, I would probably have shredded it with my claws. I was practically out of my mind with pain, with pleasure, with lust, with need.

Katie felt so good in my ass, so thick, so perfect, that the aching need of my own cock seemed like nothing. With each thrust it seemed to get easier, her strokes longer, the impact of her thighs against my cheeks harder.

Painful, yes, but glorious. I knew I would never use lubricant again. Just as, ironically, I had never bothered with it when I was the one doing the fucking.

"You have an amazing ass, Futacat," Katie yelled.

"You have an amazing cock, Tiffany Claw," I yelled back.

She was close. I could feel it. She slammed into me hard and gripped me tight, and I screamed in ecstasy as her cum erupted within me. We convulsed together in orgasmic bliss, cum streaming out over the cars below from my own forgotten cock. The only thing I cared about was the monster dancing wildly in my much abused, and much adored, ass.

"I love you, Futacat," she whispered in my ear, and bent to kiss my neck.

"I love you, Tiffany Claw," I whispered back.

Her cock, still buried deep in my ass, and quiet eventually after its recent tremendous climax, showed no intention of softening. "Again?" she asked.

"Fuck me, Tiffany Claw," I said. "Fuck me all through the night."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,796 Followers