Futanari Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,030 Followers

She felt the head of her cock get wet as she was poking at the pussy and without any warning the pussy opened up swallowing the sensitive head and giving it a tight hug. Lisa loved that feeling. She had always known that she loved pussy but she never imagined they could be this good. She heard a careful moan from Aine. Lisa loved moaning girls too. She thought back to making love to the three women and how they had slowly taken more and more of her giant cock and she set up that same motion moving her hips carefully back and forth making her cock make small movements and going deeper and deeper into the young pussy.

It felt so very good. She could hardly believe it. For a minute or two she was lost in the pleasure and the job of going deeper into the wet pussy wanting to feel all of her cock buried in there. When she finally reached her goal she had a firm grip of the beautiful hips and she felt very good about everything. A few weeks ago this might be her worst nightmare but now she loved it. She was still shy about it and scared but in all the pleasure she could not deny that she loved it.

Looking over at the Queen again she was nothing but careful. It reminded Lisa of the fierceness of Mandy only that the Queen channeled all that out with her cock. The poor little Latina was getting hammered by the vicious queen. Was that how you were supposed to do it? Lisa started to move her hips again making it faster and she could feel Aine reacting to it as her pussy grabbed her cock tighter and her moans getting more intense. Lisa could not match the Queen's movements yet but she felt she was getting there. She tried to move faster really taking possession of the young girl's pussy.

The pace was hard to keep up with. With all the moaning from the pleasure she was feeling and the faster rhythm she was starting to get out of breath. She was well trained and athletic but she figured there was some technique to this that she had to figure out. Her eyes kept wandering between the beautiful behind of Aine taking her big cock in her tight pussy and over at the Queen making the young Latina submit to her. Suddenly the queen stopped and pulled out her girl cock from the young pussy leaving it glistening with juices. Lisa stopped too and watched as the Queen moved a step over and sunk her cock into the blonde girl. Lisa looked down on Yumi on her hands and knees just a step to her own side.

Lisa imitated the Queen pulling herself from Aine and then stepped over behind Yumi grabbing her hips and putting her girl cock the entrance. Once she felt it was the right spot she pulled the hips of the Japanese girl towards her own while pushing forward. Her cock was already wet and Yumi must have been excited watching her girlfriend get taken as her pussy seemed to be dripping wet and Lisa was shocked that even if Yumi was small and her pussy so tight Lisa still managed to sink in all the way with one hard thrust.

Differently from when she took Aine she adjusted her position. She wanted better balance so that she could keep the faster pace up. When she felt she was in a good position that she could hold for a long time she started to move her hips making her cock slide back and forth in the tight Asian pussy. It was slightly different from the red haired pussy she had just been in but they both felt really good. With her new position she could go at the same pace as before but it was not as straining and she did not feel like she was losing her breath as she was taking Yumi hard and fast. She knew she wanted to be practicing this a lot so that she could do it as well as the Queen.

The Queen moved to a new pussy again this time giving it to the brown haired girl. Lisa did not want to switch though. She had just started to take on the young Japanese pussy and she had way more to give before she could leave it. She looked over at the other couple while still keeping the movement of her hips up. The Queen had changed tactics again. Now she was rolling her hips in a circle from the left to the right. Lisa had only considered moving back and forth but that looked like it was fun too. The Queen seemed to enjoy it and so did the young woman she was doing it to. Lisa slowed down and tried to do the same thing. First from side to side and then she started to experiment with all kind of other angles. Depending on how she aimed her cock it could feel very different. Sometimes there would be pressure from the tight pussy on the left side of her cock and other times on the right. When she shifted higher up or lower that made her cock feel good in different ways. There were more to this than she had thought.

"Don't you agree that young pussy is the best? I can see that you enjoy it. Must be much better than the sloppy pussy of the old women that you had before right?" Lisa did not know what to say. She did love young pussy but she also loved the pussies of the Maria, Mandy and Jenn. They had not felt sloppy to her but good and tight very much like the young pussy she had today. "I'll show you what old people are good for. You there come over here and lick my balls while I fuck some young tight pussy." The Queen pointed out into the crowd and an older woman that seemed to be about as old as the Queen at 35. The woman hurried out and kneeled down behind the queen sticking her mouth and tongue out to reach the balls. As the Queen was moving the balls kept moving over the older woman's face from the nose to the eyes and back to the chin and waiting tongue. It seemed to Lisa that the Queen enjoyed the seemingly humiliating act just as much as the actual licking.

That was not the problem for Lisa though. Having the Queen point out into the crowd had again made Lisa aware of all the people that were there. Everyone seemed to look at her. See her take the young Asian girl claiming her Japanese pussy. She lost her rhythm and motion. She held still with her cock deep in the pussy almost as if she wanted to hide her naked girl cock and the pussy was the best hiding place for it. She was too scared to move but her fear was broken as she felt Aine moving up close.

"You almost had her coming. If you fuck her hard some more I am sure you will have my girlfriend cream all over that amazing cock of yours." Lisa was a bit shocked at what Aine whispered to her but she knew that she was right. Yumi had seemed close to an orgasm and even with all the people around Lisa knew that she would be able to give her one. Lisa started to move and she was further encouraged by the soft hands of Aine roaming over her body. She started to move her hips again. During her exploration of different angles she had found some that Yumi had seemed to react more to and she searched for them again while building up to a faster rhythm.

Lisa was feeling really good as well. The hands of the red haired woman were carefully gracing her skin and as they touched her breasts it was a multitude of pleasure. As good as it felt she tried to also do her best to make Yumi orgasm. She could feel the pussy gripping her cock tightly giving it lovely squeezes when Lisa hit the correct spots. She kept moving her hips letting the joint pleasure guide her and as she felt the young woman orgasm it squeezed her big girl cock so tightly that she could almost not handle it. Aine grabbed Lisa's head and turned it to give her a big deep kiss as Lisa stopped moving and Yumi was going through the last remnants of the powerful orgasm. "Now please do me again" Lisa watched as Aine moved away from her and got down on all fours again pointing her lovely little pale behind at her. Without thought she pulled out of Yumi and got inside of the red haired pussy.

"Seems you got some skills after all Lisa, it is not easy to make Yumi cum. Now would you like to have someone take care of your balls too? or someone to lick your asshole? I bet you never had that done to you before." This was new to Lisa. She did not know what to think of it. She had her pussy licked before while feeling good but her ass? That just seemed strange.

"I would love to do it!" It was Yumi who spoke up. Whatever it was that was going to take place Lisa would have loved for it to have been Yumi who did it.

"You young girls are for fucking and not the nasty duties that old people should do. You over there get over to Lisa and lick her balls and ass for us." Lisa was fucking Aine at a slow pace with long strokes and she saw a woman that must be well over 50 with glasses and some light grey in her hair stepped out and quickly move down behind Lisa. She felt the tongue first on her balls and then just barely on her pussy and then circle in around her ass which made her jump. It was a strange feeling but as the licking around her asshole continued she thought it felt very good.

Lisa kept going at Aine's lovely, tight pussy. She loved having a pussy around her cock even if the added pleasure of the older woman using her tongue also meant she was getting closer to her own orgasm. She tried to do similar moves as with Yumi but she noticed that not all of them worked as well. Maybe all pussies are different and you need to find whatever works for every specific pussy? It sounded like it would be a lot of work but Lisa also liked the idea of finding out about more pussies. Right now she had a lovely one to explore so she set her mind to that. Making her cock move in and out of the slippery hole and she started to slam harder and deeper into the pinkness.

She was losing focus on everything. All that existed was her own pleasure. She kept moving her hips back and forth fucking the tight, wet pussy knowing she would need to orgasm any moment. Without warning she felt Aine squeeze her harder than any of her squeezes had been before and the same moment that she realized she had the red haired girl creaming on her giant girl cock Lisa also got lost in her own orgasm filling the young pussy up all of her warm cock juices.

For a moment Lisa thought she would fall over as her legs had gone weak after the orgasm but the old woman behind her and Yumi that had moved up to her side caught her and Yumi helped her back to the chair she had been sitting on before so she could sit down. Yumi wasted no time getting down on her knees and started to clean the mix of girl cock cum and her red haired girlfriend's pussy juices from the softening cock. When she was done with cleaning the cock she also made sure to get all the sweet juices from Lisa's dripping pussy.

"Haha, I guess it is the same with young girl's cocks as it is with young girl's pussies, just no control. You have come twice and I haven't even come once. But I guess I can do it now just for the sake of it." With that the Queen pulled her cock out of the pussy she was currently fucking and all three of her girls got on their knees with their faces close together as the Queen stroked her cock a few times and sprayed it all over their faces. The Queen let the older woman clean her cock and then she also returned naked to her chair and sat down.

"You did very well today Lisa. I think you can become something with some more training." Lisa felt good to hear that. Everything was so knew to her but she tried to learn as much as possible as she had fallen in love with feeling good.

"I just love being naked knowing that all the women in here would do anything for just a taste of my cock. Just for a chance to be around me. Soon enough it will be the same for you Lisa. You should get used to it cause after what you showed today I am sure most in here are hoping you will fuck them one day." Lisa had a hard time believing that. She did not like being naked in general and to be so in front of others was just weird and scary.¨

"It seems you don't believe me? I'll prove it to you." The Queen again pointed to two women among the spectators in the room and they quickly stepped forward. "Down and lick my feet. Show Lisa that you would do anything to please your Queen." Lisa could not believe her eyes as the two women, who seemed to be about as old as Lisa's three friends in their forties, got down on their knees and moved their heads to the floor starting to kiss and lick the Queen's feet. It seemed like the Queen had everything the world could offer. All the beautiful women of all ages that she could wish for and it seemed they would all do anything for her.

"Well done my feet licking sluts." The Queen kicked one of the women away and stood up on her knees grabbing the hair of the second one. "You did so well with my feet that I will reward you with some cock slapping. Watch really closely Lisa cause this is how you treat old sluts." The Queen took her still semi hard cock and showed it into the face of the older woman forcing it back and forth a few times and as she pulled it out it got gotten almost fully hard. Lisa looked on as the Queen took a hold of her own girl cock at the base and moved it from side to side a few times and then moved it close to the face making it slap against the cheeks of the older lady making a loud slapping noise. The woman just took it as the wet cockhead kept on slapping her in the face.

"Ah, so good. Now I am ready to get out to the party. You can take your time getting dressed Lisa and I will get back to you again soon. I hope you learned something today.

Lisa watched the Queen leave and everyone else followed except for Lisa, Yumi and Aine that still were naked. It seemed like the other three girls had been quick to get dressed as they were no longer in the room. Lisa quickly tried to get her clothes because even if she was getting used to being naked she still very much preferred the comfort of her clothes covering her secret up. Most shocking of all at that moment probably was that Aine and Yumi still seemed to have semi dried cum in their faces.

"You were amazing Lisa. You are so lucky to have that thing between your legs." Lisa had just managed to get her pantyhose on but looked up at Aine. She blushed heavily but at the same time she felt kind of proud that she had done so well. Aine had a pretty face but with the white gooey stuff in her face it looked very naughty.

"I am sure it is nothing like what the Queen can do but I am learning." Lisa tried to look for her bra so she could cover up her naked breasts as fast as possible.

"I would not say that. What do you think Yumi?" Yumi had was standing with her arms high over her head trying to get her top on but it seemed to have gotten stuck but she still managed to answer Aine.

"We don't really like the Queen. When it comes to making love you beat her hands down." Lisa had a hard time believing that. Surely the two girls were just trying to be nice.

"Honestly, Lisa, not many here like the Queen and we are just forced to follow through with her shenanigans or we will get kicked out of the club. I love coming here with Yumi so sometimes we need to do strange things. Today we got lucky and got to be with you." Lisa was more than shocked at what Aine was saying. She thought the Queen was someone to look up to. A girl with a big cock like herself that could help guide her.

"Is it because she got a cock?" Lisa had just gotten on her skirt and used it to hide her own cock.

"No, not at all. Me and Yumi come here because we want to meet girls with cocks. Girls like you. We get very excited about it. Just the Queen is not a very nice person at times. She thinks she is better than everyone else and she abuses her power as the leader of the club. Sure many think that you futanari women are better but you don't need to treat everyone else badly because of that." Lisa could see what they meant. She would not want anyone to treat her badly just because she had a cock. She had enough of that already.

"If you want to be dominant there is plenty of room for that here. Lots of girls enjoy it. Just the Queen forces everyone to do it for her. It should be more of consent and it still needs respect from the dominant one. Also she stops people from doing what they want. Yumi would have really loved to lick your ass before but the Queen didn't let her." Lisa was shocked but also blushing and looking at Yumi.

"You would have done that?" Yumi had managed to get all her clothes on by now.

"A tasty looking ass like yours? I would love to do it. Aine have me licking her ass all the time." Lisa could not believe what she was hearing. Still she felt the fabric of her pantyhose being stretched by her growing cock. Did she really have a tasty ass? She liked looking at other people's asses but she had never thought much about her own.

"You like that Lisa? Yumi using her lovely little tongue on your ass? Maybe I would be allowed to suck your cock at the same time. Me and Yumi make a great combo." Aine was moving in closer but Lisa was ready to leave so before anything strange happened she moved her way past her and yumi.

"We better get out to the party. I don't think the Queen want us to use her room while she is not here." Lisa saw that Aine got a bit disappointed but Lisa knew she could not do anything about that now and opened the door and saw an ocean of people outside. She was hungry and went for the food and she again saw that there was a big grouping like the last time she had been here. She assumed that the Queen was holding court again. Even more likely since she had walked out from her room all naked.

"There you are. Where have you been?" Lisa recognized the voice and saw Maria standing there with Mandy and Jenn on either side of her. She was supposed to have met them here but with everything that had happened she had forgotten all about it. "I got kidnapped."

"What do you mean kidnapped?" Lisa started to talk about it but Maria stopped her and instead pulled her away from the food and towards the stairs. They moved up on the balcony and into an empty room. "You are going to tell us everything that happened. While you do that all of us been dying to get some more of your cock. I hope they did not run you dry." Lisa did not know what to say but her girl cock was still hard from listening to Aine and Yumi talking and as they had been running up the stairs her cock seemed to have known it would get pleasure and had gotten fully hard again. Instead of answering she lifted her skirt up so the three ladies could see her big, hard cock straining the stronger but smoother pantyhose she had gotten.

Lisa could understand why the Queen had just walked out naked. What was the point of getting dressed if you would just need to get undressed again? It seemed to only take a few seconds and she was naked again with three beautiful women over 40 ready to eat her up. Mandy being the most eager quickly took Lisa's girl cock in her mouth sucking on it while Jenn and Maria used their hands to stroke Lisa's body. "Now what did you say about that kidnapping?"

Lisa started to tell the story. As the pleasure grew and the three women touched and licked her cock, pussy and breasts Lisa felt more confident in giving out details. All from how the two girls knocked on her door to meeting the Queen, getting to choose between the five girls and getting the blow job. Watching the Queen make love and getting inspired to try new things. The Queen humiliating the older women and finally the last words between Lisa, Aine and yumi as they were getting dressed and left the room.

"That was very interesting. Would you like to show us how you've learned to use your cock?" Mary was the last to suck on her cock but took a break to ask Lisa. Looking down in the eyes of someone as they were either sucking on her cock or holding it close to their face was one of her favorite things. It was just so erotic. Even if she was getting nervous about showing what she had learned, she remembered Maria not liking the Queen, Lisa still nodded her head as she could not deny Maria in that position.

"Do me first!" As always Mandy was the first one and she got down naked on her hands and knees just like the two younger girls had been and stuck her ass in the air. Maria and Jenn had moved out of the way so that the path was clear for Lisa who slowly stood up and got behind Mandy. She made sure she was in a good position and then let her hard girl cock slide up the 40+ pussy. Mandy had a fuller figure then both of the other ladies, to be fair Aine and Yumi was quite small, she had in this position but it was just as easy to enter her pussy and she seemed to be just as wet if no more. Lisa quickly worked her way in deep and then started to move her giant cock back and forth trying to find the right angles.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,030 Followers