Futanari Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,032 Followers

"You have an amazing ass Aine. How does it feel with all of my cock inside of it?" Lisa held still with her girl cock fully impaled inside of the pale girl.

"Thank you. Your cock is amazing too and it doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would. Just be gentle or you will break me in two." Lisa knew that being gentle was the key. If she was gentle now then Aine would start to love it and once she loved it she would learn to take more and more.

Lisa build up a slow rhythm with two shallow thrusts and then one as deep as her girl cock could go. To her surprise that soon made Aine moan and it build up to a horny whimpering. Lisa started to move faster and she felt Aine shift her position and she noticed that the girl had started to finger her own pussy. Only a few seconds later Lisa felt Aine's body tighten up in an orgasm. Everone in the room cheered that not only had Lisa managed to make Aine like anal sex but she had even managed to make her cum from it.

Lisa pulled out of Aine and took a few steps back to sit on her throne. All the fucking had made her tired so she felt that it was someone else's turn to the work.

"Yumi come sit on me with your ass on my cock." Yumi quickly crawled over to her but hesitated before she got on board.

"May I clean Aine's juices of your cock first? I would love to learn what her ass tastes like since she haven't let me do that before today" Lisa couldn't deny her that request and Yumi almost swallowed her cock and sucked and licked on it eagerly.

"We will have to do this more often." Yumi smiled at her own comment and then got up on the chair facing Lisa and lowered her sweet ass over the proud cock letting it fill her up until her cheeks rested on Lisa's thighs.

"Do I have permission to make you cum, my Queen?"

"If you think that you can." Yumi took Lisa's challenge seriously and she started to move up and down squeezing the giant cock tightly with her ass and it didn't take long for the athletic Asian girl to have Lisa on the brink of cuming. Lisa tried her best to resist it but as Yumi grabbed Lisa's breasts and started to play with them while riding her it became too much for Lisa to handle and she started to pump a huge load of hot girl cock cum into Yumi's ass. Yumi rode her through the long orgasm but after the cum had stopped shooting out she stopped but stayed in Lisa's ass with her softening cock still in her ass.

"You should tell Aine to clean my ass and your cock. She might not confess to it herself but she loves it." Lisa looked over Yumi's shoulder at Aine.

"Is that true Aine?" Aine looked flustered.

"I-it might be." Aine said looking down on the floor.

"Yumi cleaned my cock after it had been in your ass. You should be a good girl and return the favor by cleaning both of us up Aine."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You don't need to call me that, Aine." Lisa said as Aine had made her way up to them on the throne.

"I don't mind it. Actually I kinda like calling you that." Lisa couldn't argue with that.

"It kinda fits." Maria butted in.

"Mistress Lisa, Queen of the Futanari Club." Jenn said.

"Mistress Lisa, Queen of the Futanari Club." The others in the room echoed.


*******************************


The last two weeks had been a hectic time for Lisa and the others living with her in the house. First Maria had given birth and then it was Jenn's turn a few days later. It didn't take long after that until Aine and Yumi had their water break with just 5 minutes apart and Lisa was glad the lesbian couple could at least make sure that Lisa could be present for both births at the hospital. Now they had a baby room with four healthy futanari girls. Lisa knew that moving away for school would be a big change but she had never thought it would lead to something like this. She had learned to love her giant girl cock, become the queen at the club and found four girls that she loved more than anything that had given her four lovely babies that was just like herself. She would make sure that their life would be just as amazing as her own life had come to be.