Futanari Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers

"Maria have told us about what happened in her office. She says you have the most beautiful cock she has ever seen." Lisa looked at Maria. She said that about her? About her cock? She looked back at the two girls kneeling. Mandy had a big beautiful smile. Jenn looked more, well, naughty. She could not find another word to describe it. Mandy spoke again. "May I take it out so I could look at it? Me and Jenn would love to see it and possibly make you feel good too." Lisa looked up at Maria again who nodded and when Lisa looked at the two women again she nodded too.

She felt Mandy's hands trace up her legs till the pantyhose stopped and then they were being pulled down. Her cock got caught in them briefly but eventually it sprung free bouncing up and down and Mandy left the pantyhose halfway down Lisa's thighs. "May I touch it?" This time it was Jenn who spoke and Lisa nodded her head slowly. Her cock was poking straight out making her skirt tent out. When Jenns hand wrapped around her big hard cock she had to give out a loud moan and for a second she felt her legs grow weak before she found her balance again. It had been aching to be touched for so many days and now it was so sensitive.

"It is amazing. You should be very proud of this thing. It is the biggest girl cock I have ever seen." Lisa was confused again. Was it really something to be proud of? Still she could not help but smile at Jenn for her kind words.

"May I touch it too?" Lisa just nodded without thinking and Mandy quickly had her hands on the big cock too. Right now Lisa could not think about anything else then the good feelings from having two beautiful women using their hands on her. She had dreamed about having encounters with women but she never thought it would be like this or feel this good. Especially not to her secret that she had always wanted to hide.

"It looks like you feel good Lisa. Do you like Mandy and Jenn making you feel good?" Lisa heard it was Maria talking but she was to occupied to look up at her and just nodded again. "If you ask them too they will make you feel even better." Lisa could not believe that still she found the strength to want to see them try "Yes, please."

Lisa kept her eyes closed. She felt a wet tongue start to lick her cock head which made her moan and when she felt a second tongue she almost lost it. The hands kept busy as the two women used their tongues and lips on the sensitive head. She felt hands move to her girl balls. One woman took her cock head in her mouth sucking on it and when she stopped the second mouth took over sucking eagerly. Lisa was getting dizzy from the pleasure. A few days ago she had not been able to imagine it and now she was taken to new heights by two willing older women.

When Lisa felt one of the women start to take her girl cock deeper in her mouth while the other started to suck on her pussy she knew it would not take much longer. She looked over at Maria who had now undressed and was sitting on a chair, naked, playing with herself. That was the last straw and she felt that special tingle that she had only felt once before in her life. "I am gonna, gonna..." Lisa looked down and saw how Jenn pulled her cock from her mouth and Mandy popped up from licking her pussy and they got their faces close together stroking Lisa's cock with all their might as the orgasm hit and massive amounts of cum started to shoot over the two ladies on their knees in front of Lisa. For a moment she felt like she would be coming forever but eventually the orgasm stopped and she looked down at the cum covered women. Mandy quickly took the chance to clean her cock and suck the last drops out of it and then both of them looked up at Lisa with beaming smiles.

"Thank you" they both said in unison and Lisa said they were welcome just because she did not know what else to say. Maria came up to her and pulled her a few feet away and started to pull at Lisa's clothes while Lisa was looking at the two older women starting to lick the white goo from each other's faces. It looked a bit odd with two women at their age doing that and Lisa wondered if the white goo actually tasted nice as she had seen Maria do the same in the office.

With her top, bra and skirt gone Lisa was pushed down in a chair by Maria who then started to pull at her pantyhose that had been pulled down since before and then left the young woman completely naked just as Maria. Lisa was looking at Marian body being able to take it in fully for the first time. She had average breasts and she had a fit body and Lisa especially enjoyed her butt. She had always liked butts and Maria's was especially sexy. She was not sure what was going on again.

Her girl cock had started to shrink for a moment but as she was enjoying looking at the naked Maria it had started to grow again. She was certain something was going to happen. She did not know what it would be but she had a feeling it was going to be more pleasure for her cock. "Mandy and Jenn what are you still doing with your clothes on? It is time we show Lisa what her big cock is really for." Lisa did not know what that meant but Mandy and Jenn seemed to know and they started to quickly take the clothes off. Lisa was looking on astounded as she saw the two beautiful bodies appear. Jenn had two of the longest legs she had ever seen leading up to a perfect butt. Mandy had a nice body too and Lisa was not sure where to look but she made sure she kept her eyes on one of the naked 40 year old women.

"I guess that took care of that problem. Look at this thing being all hard again!" Maria took a hold of Lisa's hard cock and Lisa was amazed it had gone back to being so hard again. "We better get you laying down on the floor, Lisa." With that all three girls pulled her out of the chair and helped her down on the carpet. It was not the most comfortable but she did not want to complain. Her cock was standing hard and strong.

"Are you ready for more feeling good Lisa?" She nodded at Maria. She had just been made feeling the best she had ever felt and she was more than ready for more. Looking up at the three women standing around here all naked she was excited for what might come next. Maria stepped over her with one food and stood above her hips. Lisa looked up on her pussy. For years she had been thinking of getting to play with one and now she would love to touch it and see if it felt the same as her own. Maria started to lower herself as Jenn and Mandy each took a hold of Lisa's girl cock and aimed it perfectly upwards and Lisa felt the older woman's pussy make contact with the big head. When she had thought about touching a pussy it had never been with her cock but as the head started to make its way deeper she could not help but think that this was better than all her dreams times a thousand.

Lisa looked at the pussy and cock meeting each other, the pussy opening up and stretching and the cock pushing inside disappearing deeper and deeper. It was beautiful. Not only that but it felt amazing. She had loved the feeling of a wet mouth on her cock but a wet pussy was even more wonderful. She looked at Maria's face seeing her eyes glazed over and she could not quite read out if it was from pain or pleasure. Still she assumed it must feel good because Maria did not stop lowering herself taking more and more cock into her pussy and Lisa watched her sink down until all of the big hard cock was implanted. "It is so tight and wet," Lisa said.

"It is tight cause you got such a big and hard cock, Lisa, and the wetness comes from my pussy being in love with the same big and hard cock." She felt her face blush again. Her pussy was in love with her cock? Her head was racing and she did not know what Maria had meant by it but it felt good and she figured her cock was in love with Maria too. Her sexy body and her hands and mouth that made her feel good in the doctor's office and now Maria's lovely tight pussy.

Lisa moved her hands up to Maria's hips. She wanted to feel her body. Touch her as she had never touched a woman before. As she felt Maria start to move up and down Lisa could not help but start to moan out loud. For the first time in her young life she was making love and it was to a stunningly beautiful older woman and she was using her big, hard cock. Maria had helped her overcome her hate for her own girl cock and now it was her greatest source for pleasure. She kept moaning until she felt the lips of Maria on her mouth and they kissed passionately as they were making love. Lisa was in heaven. She held on to Maria trying to show in the kiss how good she was feeling and gently moving her hips against Maria's. Part of her wished she had found this kind of pleasure a long time ago but she was also happy it was with someone as lovely as Maria.

She had lost track of time but she was brought back to life as she felt the older woman tense up. Scared that Maria might stand up Lisa took a firm grip of her holding her closer and pushing her cock deeper into the welcoming pussy. Instead of standing up she felt and heard Maria scream into their kiss and she felt the pussy squeeze her tighter then she could ever imagine as it convulsed over and over. Lisa knew she must have made Maria orgasm. She was ecstatic. This was the first time she had ever made someone else come and knowing that she had done that was almost better than all the pleasure she had felt herself.

"Hurry up and move off her. You had your fun and now it is my turn." Lisa recognized Mandy's voice and she saw Maria raise herself up and roll off her laying down on the floor breathing heavily as she tried to recover. Lisa did not get much time to regain composure herself as Mandy quickly got on top of her and she felt her cock being pressed against the second mature pussy of the day. She felt the weight of Mandy's body as her pussy resisted Lisa's hard cock but it gave way a second later and Mandy took half the cock in one go moaning loudly. Lisa moved her hands to the full hips but as Mandy started to ride her she got another temptation. She had never touched anyone's breasts before other than her own and Mandy had a big set that was wiggling and bouncing now as the cock sunk deeper and Mandy set a faster and faster pace riding her more wildly then Maria had before.

Lisa let her hands slowly move higher keeping her eyes set on the price as Mandy was using her wet pussy to pleasure Lisa's big cock. She was not sure if she was allowed to touch her breasts but she wanted to play with them now when she had the chance as she did not know if she would ever have the chance again. Her hands moved from the hips over the sides and the top of the belly and then each hand found a big breast from below and she held them firmly.

They felt good. Soft but still quite firm and heavy. She felt their weight in her hands. Held them and massaged them very gently. She had learned she loved breasts several years ago but she had not seen any other then her own grown breasts and now she was touching a pair of huge breasts as well as having two other naked women around her that also had beautiful breasts that she was hoping she would have a chance to touch sometime too. She was thinking on how she liked to play with her own breasts and started to move her fingers over the mature woman's nipples and she was happy it made Mandy moan louder and squeeze her cock harder.

The other two ladies must have noticed her fascination with breasts and she saw each of them reach out a hand and start to gently touch hers. She could not believe how good it felt. Their fingers played over her breasts gently touching her nipples and she could hear herself moaning in unison with Mandy and she did not seem to help herself from moving her hips as wildly as Mandy making her cock go deep and hard into the wet pussy. She felt the stir from before start to build in her cock and she knew it was the start of an orgasm but before she could quite reach there Mandy screamed out loud thrashing about and she knew that it must be a very strong orgasm. As the orgasm subsided Mandy collapsed on top of her and Lisa stopped moving her hips figuring it was not meant for her to orgasm yet.

As eager as Mandy had been to get on Lisa's cock she seemed to not want to get off it. "May I clean the pussy juices from your cock Lisa?" It was Jenn asking. Lisa nodded her head. How could she deny Jenn to put her lovely mouth on her cock? Only problem is that it was still in Mandy's pussy but Lisa felt Jenn's hand on her cock and with some pull and push it managed to get dislodged which lead to a soft moan from Mandy. As she felt a tongue start to lick her cock it seemed that Mandy also had recovered and started to move away and Lisa could see her own girl cock come into view just a second before some of it disappeared into the talented mouth of Jenn.

"Does she not have the most satisfying cock Mandy?" Lisa was mostly focused on the woman sucking her cock but she could not help but blush as they talked about her and her cock. She felt Jenn stop working on her cock and she asked if she may clean Lisa's pussy too and Lisa looked down at Jenn and nodded. As hard as her cock was her own pussy was just as wet. Jenn was just as good at cleaning her pussy as she had been at cleaning her cock.

"So, Lisa, you have had your first two pussies today and they have both cum all over your big cock. Are you ready to claim your third pussy?" Lisa looked down at Jenn that had finished cleaning her cock and Lisa nodded eagerly. She had loved the feeling of the first pussies and she could not deny such a beautiful woman to give her pleasure too. The strong feeling of orgasm had gone away for the moment but she figured it would soon come back and this time she was determined there would be no holding back.

She saw as Jenn quickly got on top with her athletic body and crouched over her. Mandy was holding the cock in place this time and Jenn lowered herself. As the cock head entered Lisa for a moment thought that something must be wrong as it was so tight and held her cock in such a hard grip as Jenn took more in Lisa could just moan loudly as it felt so good. Jenn set up a slower pace but using bigger movements then the other two women as she moved up until only the head was inside and then sunk down until the whole cock was in the tight pussy. With every movement of Jenn Lisa started to feel the feeling she had only felt two and a half time before return.

Lisa felt a strange urge to do something else. Something new. The excitement was to much and she decided to act on it grabbing Jenn and pulling her down towards her own body and then rolling to the side and ending up on top of the older woman who seemed shocked. Lisa did not let that stop her and she started to move her hips in small but fast and powerful movements keeping her cock deep in the amazing pussy. The passion was so strong and she wanted to fuck this woman and be in charge of the pace and her own orgasm.

"Oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me" she heard from the mature woman lying under her. Lisa had gotten lost in her own pleasure for a moment but she realized that Jenn loved it too. She kept going moving her hips and grinding her big cock into the tight pussy that seemed to find new ways to squeeze her cock every time she thrust into it. Lisa felt a new sensation and for a moment she was about to lose focus but then she figured one of the other two women had gotten behind her and was eating her pussy. She looked around and saw that Maria was gone while Mandy was lying on the floor watching them.

She quickly found her beat in the fucking again and the extra stimulus was to much and a few seconds later she started to orgasm with her cock for the third time in her life shooting her girl cock cum into the athletic pussy of Jenn. She felt and saw how Jenn was also reaching orgasm under her as she was pumping her cum into her and Lisa knew this was the best anyone could feel having an orgasm both with her cock and pussy and on top of that sharing it with one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen as they both reached bliss together.

This time it was Lisa's turn to roll off as she had finished her orgasm breathing hard lying on the floor trying to recover. "That was the most amazing thing ever." Lisa looked at Jenn as she too was laying on the floor next to her. She had to agree. This was the most amazing day of her life. This club was amazing and she was so lucky to have found it as it had helped her find herself in just a few hours.

"I am going to eat the cum out of your pussy Jenn. I cant let such a yummy treat go to waste." Lisa could not believe she was talking about her cum like that but she could not help but think that Maria looked super sexy diving into Jenn's pussy.

"Hey, I wanted to do that! Then I am going to clean Lisa's cock of their juices instead." Lisa saw as Mandy climbed over Jenn and dived on the softening girl cock eagerly licking it and sucking on it. The hot scene of the pussy cleaning and having her own cock cleaned made her think that maybe her cock would get hard again but apparently it had enough for now after such a long session with double orgasms. Mandy was soon happy with her cleaning job and stood up and pulled Lisa up from the floor too. Maria finished with Jenn's pussy and with juices all over her face she gave Jenn a deep kiss before they both stood up too.

"I guess we better go back to the party now. Hopefully there is still some food left and I for one need to replenish some fluids too." Again it was Maria talking and the other two agreed and they started to get dressed. Lisa quickly followed suit and started to put her own clothes on too. As they were done Mandy looked at her watch. "Oh, shit. I guess we been at it way to long. I promised I would make dinner for my husband." Lisa could not believe her ears. She was married? Maybe the other women were too. Mandy hurried out of the room and soon the other three were done too and they walked out as well.

Outside on the balcony there was some people talking. Below there were still a lot of people moving around. The party had moved on without them and Lisa had forgotten it had been there while she was in the room with the others. She heard moans and screams that she assumed must be from some of the other rooms and she thought that some of the people on the balcony must have heard them too. If they had not clued in on what they had been doing from them leaving the room already. Lisa blushed again. She was not really used to all this.

They found the food and Lisa ate some of the offerings and even found some soft drinks that seemed safe to drink. As they were standing there eating she saw that a big mass of people had gathered just below the balcony and it looked like they were all looking at something. "What is going on over there?" The other two turned and saw it too.

"We can go and look but you might be shocked, Lisa." That only made her more curious. She had done so many strange things the last days that she did not think anything could shock her now. There were a certain buzz over the crowd but as they got closer Lisa could hear moans coming through. Could they really be doing that here in the open?

Maria led the way through the masses standing in a half circle. On the floor there was a young woman on all fours and behind her was an older woman. Lisa thought the young woman must be her own age or maybe even younger. The older woman was not as old as Maria and Jenn but Lisa would place her to be around 35. They were both naked and as they got right behind the front row Lisa saw that the older woman had a big cock that she was using to fuck the young woman with. Lisa felt a tingle. This was the first time she saw someone else with the same secret as her.

"I need a cleaner, any volunteers?" It was the woman fucking the other from behind speaking out to the masses and Lisa saw several of the women watching reaching up their hands. Almost everyone save herself and her two friends. The woman with the girl cock pointed towards someone and an woman that looked to be over 50 hurried out of the crowd and up to the couple putting on the show. The new woman asked if she should undress and the woman with the cock only laughed at her and told her to open her mouth as the cock was pulled from the young girls pussy and was pushed in the willing mouth of the cleaner. After a few seconds of sucking the cock was again put into the pussy of the young woman. Lisa was getting turned on. The cock on the woman was almost as big as her own and all three women were very beautiful. She was very curious about the whole thing.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers