Futanari House Party

Story Info
Three ladies take special pills, and gain extreme assets...
3.6k words
4.41
51k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING TO READERS: This fic includes wild amounts of hyper dickgirl action, complete with insane levels of dirty talk. I suggest you take this as word of caution before reading. If it's too much, then don't say I didn't warn you.

*****

"So, what are we doing here again?" Pam asked.

Pam, Stacy and Hilary were all sitting on Stacey's living room couch donning bare minimum garments - enough for all of their precious body bits to be exposed to one-another. Hilary wore blue-and-white stockings, brassiere, arm and neck coatings, along with white heels, and black spiked cuffs around her wrists. Stacy had white stockings, black heels, and an extremely small, black two-piece bikini. Pam, who wasn't so sure exactly, just wore her fishnet stockings and a red collar to the occasion.

"Well, since we never get a chance to hang out together," explained Hilary as she sipped from her orange martini, "and we finally do have time to ourselves now that our husbands and kids are out for some camping trip or whatever for two days, I think now would be a good time. And for this time I'd like it to be... let's say, SPICY."

"Ahhhhhh!" Pam replied. "Sounds like fun! I always wanted to get a bit rowdy for once in my life with you guys."

"Is that so?" Stacy emphasized, and pulled out a small container of pills labeled "In case of girls' night, open counter-clockwise".

Hilary took notice immediately. "ARE THOSE DRUGS?!" she exclaimed in distress.

Stacy just grinned. "I never said they were," she remarked, "but my hubbie DOES work at a multi-million dollar sex toy enterprise, so that could signify something."

She turned the lid, and took out two each of red, green, and blue pills. "Don't sweat it," she assured Hilary and Pam, "The effects of any of these will only last 5 hours. Hilary takes red, you take blue, and I hold onto the green."

Hilary counted the horny lot to three, and they all took their handful at the same time. At first, they didn't exactly know what to expect - these seemed like ordinary drugs. However, it wasn't until 15 seconds later when things began to kick in for each of them.

Pam, slowly but surely, was feeling a strange, expansive bliss coming from her breasts. "A-are these growing bigger?" she asked, not sure whether to be overcome with excitement or nervousness. All she knew for sure was that this going to feel GOOD by the time these five hours were up.

Meanwhile, Hilary and Stacy were having experiences of their own. "S-s-seems so!" Stacy stuttered, trying to contain her tingly sensation as she and Hilary gazed in awe at the rumbling and moving coming from their crotches, Hilary's more intense than Stacy's.

"I can't bear to look anymore right now!" shrieked Hilary. "Just close your eyes and open them again once we all know we're okay." And so they did, each of their intense situations seeming to grow by the minute. As painful and unsure as they seemed, they couldn't help but feel a sense of constant ecstasy all over their bodies. Finally, after 10 minutes of this struggle that seemed like hours, all three of them at once gave a sudden, uncontrolled yelp of delight mixed with fear.

In the moment they were in, everything seemed to freeze in its place. Not one of the girls even dared to open up her eyes. Suddenly, a voice came out of the pitch black: "Is anybody ready to open up?"

Stacy and Hilary both agreed in uncertainty under their breaths, and once again Hilary counted to three. What awaited them on their bodies took them by total surprise.

The moment Pam opened her eyes, she noticed two large round orbs of flesh obstructing her view. She looked downwards to find that these were really her belonging - puffy nipples, size about twice as big as her head, maybe three times, and feeling as if they were going to pop at any given moment.

"Oh, shit," Pam shuddered, "I'm ridiculous..."

"If you think you look ridiculous, then JUST LOOK AT US!" cried Stacy, and Pam turned to her and Hilary, and gasped in complete shock. Dangling from between Stacy's legs was an enormous penis and pair of balls the likes of which she had never even seen before in her lifetime. And for Hilary, it was much more insane - SHE had not one, but two enormous dicks hanging below her, one above another with a singular pair of balls. To top it off, Hilary's were shaped exactly like the kind one would find on a horse - longer, black color, and a flared head.

"I was expecting the growth on me, but everything else- this is crazy!" Pam exclaimed, "...but then again, it does catch my interest for now."

"Waitaminute, hold on!" intruded Hilary, "Before we go any further, lemme save this moment." She pulled out her phone and aimed its camera to Stacy and Pam. They both didn't know what to do, and didn't say anything. They both just struck a pose for the snap.

Stacy wanted to be sure of something, however: "Just so you know," she clarified, "this does NOT leave this room. EVER."

"I know," replied Hilary "I'm just saving it for private use. Anyways, Stacy: these things are probably sensitive to the touch, so I think it's best you try not to, uh, pleasure your newfound treasures."

"Uhh... I think it's too late." Stacy replied. By the time Hilary had finished talking, she already began to slide her hands across her oversized dick. The extremely gentle caresses began to form distant waves of pleasure, and increase her tension. "A little help?" she slightly begged.

Pam immediately rushed to her assistance, and proceeded to grasp the phallic figure, rapidly moving her hands up and down the long, solid shaft as fast as she could. Stacy began to let out low moans, beginning to let pleasure envelop her senses as Pam's gentle, but firm hold rubbed against her skin.

Hilary shrugged, unable to withstand her longing horniness any longer. She wanted, no, NEEDED a hold on that massive cock. "May as well," she said to herself, and lunged towards Stacy's bowling ball-sized she-sack. She then began to fondle Stacy's two heavy balls, juggling the two objects between her hands like mad. These were soft to the touch, and so satisfying to play with, but the pleasure continued to ramp up for Stacy. Her once-quiet moans becoming louder every moment.

"Fffffffuck!" she cried out loud. She had never been much to use this sort of language at all, but at this point she was totally overcome with hunger for this moment. The cock began to stiffen, and a large dollop of salty, thick precum churned from her tip, which Pam immediately licked off. "This feels sssso fucking goood!" she started to exclaim "I need MORE! Fondle my balls, jerk my shaft, do whatever the FUCK you want to me! JUST DON'T FUCKING STOP 'TIL I CUM!"

Pam and Hilary took this advantage gladly. Pam finally wrapped her oversized breasts around the girthy prick, and violently jerked them up and down on the shaft. The heavy, milk-filled jugs seemed to intensely rise and fall without any effort, wrapped tightly around the enormous member. "Fuck yes, your enormous tits rub my throbbing, ridiculous cock!" Stacy shouted, raising her voice halfway to a scream. Hilary, in turn, went right for the shaft as well, licking, pressing her lips, and slobbering all over Stacy's firm dick like no tomorrow.

Hilary also began to grasp onto Pam's puffy areolas, squeezing every last inch of nipple, causing Pam to fall into a blissful state as well. Her jugs began to squirt out what seemed like several liters of breast milk, which was mixed into the flowing saliva to form a tastier lube, benefitting the sweet desires of Hilary, and the increasing moans and endless waves of ecstasy from Stacy. Pam's boobs continued to throw all known laws of breast physics out the back door, rubbing against the hyper-stiffened penis much quicker, sloppier and messier than ever thought possible. At this point, her chest seemed to become a fleshy blur.

"OHHH MY FUCKING GOD!" Stacy shrieked, beginning to speak in a wild tongue she'd never even go as far as to even form with her mouth. "YOUR MEGA FUCKING MILKY TITS AND SLIPPERY COCK SLOBBER KEEP VIOLATING MY FUCKING MONSTER DONG! MY MOMMY BALLS ARE CHURNING SO FUCKING FAST! I'M ABOUT TO BURST WITH MY THICK, SALTY LOAD OF WOMAN SPLOOGE!"

As Stacy reached her peak, her eyes rolled far into the back of her head, sending her into a dizzy state. With one enormous cry near the top of her lungs, the massive knob blasted what seemed like gallons of her chunky seed all around the three ladies like a geyser coating almost the entirety of Pam and Hilary's upper bodies, and a good chunk of the floor around them.

As Stacy focused on catching her breath and coming to her senses, the other two wilder-than-wild housewives began to violently make out and lap each other's bodies clean of their white liquid. It tasted bitter and salty, but was thick like a milkshake, and Pam and Hilary savored the feeling and gulped down every last drop from their bodies, still coated in sweat, saliva, and the lingering of breast milk. Pam and Hilary flopped down onto the sofa on top of each other. A strong musk filled the air of the room they resided in, making them feel lucky that nobody even heard or saw their exaggerated activity.

"Damn," Hilary sighed, "That was the best sex experience I've ever even lived through! And it hasn't even gotten to five hours yet!" She checked her watch - 35 minutes had passed since the pills were taken.

Hilary then got up and turned to Stacy, who was raising herself up off the ground, her phallus somehow throbbing hard once again. Staring at the god-like penis, Hilary looked down and saw that her dual-member was throbbing and raring to go as well. She quickly glanced at Pam with a mixed look of excitement and lust in her eyes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she teased.

It didn't take long for Pam to connect the dots, which she did in any situation. "I think so," she smirked, and proceeded to walk towards Hilary, as did Stacey. It was evident what the hyper-horny, fantasy-like gifted trio was about to do next.

Pam got down on all-fours, and just as Stacy got her tool back out for use again, Hilary interrupted "Hold it, miss. You had your turn for now, and we don't want you passing out on us again..."

Stacy whimpered. "But I thought I was really ready again!" she complained. The sad look in her eyes caused Hilary to sigh in distress. "I'm sorry," she replied, "but it's probably for your own good. Your dick needs to stay out of this part, so why don't you rest easy a bit longer?"

It seemed that Stacy couldn't help this, so she went and sat back down on the sofa. "And don't try pleasuring yourself again either!" added Hilary.

Now that she had this time to herself, Hilary took the moment to marvel her amazing dual member. She ran her fingers along one of the silky, smooth shafts, shuddering in delight from the sensitive skin. There was only one thing to do now before the fun really started. She walked into the kitchen and came back out with an entire vat of oil she had been saving for this long of a time. She laid it down onto the ground and rubbed it all over her two cocks, lubricating her smooth surface and preparing the pleasure to amplify. Pam also took this opportunity to rub the oil all over herself as well, before returning to all-fours position.

"Ready?" Hilary asked, breaking the silence. Pam simply nodded, ultimately expecting something all too perfect.

A sudden wave of pleasure shocked Pam slightly. Hilary was slowly but surley stuffing both rods into her - the first in her anus, and the other down into her vagina. Pam felt an intense volt of pain, fortunately with a spike of pleasure as well, as the two cocks moved further and further inside of her body. Pam let out an anguished groan. "Urrrgh, I think you're gonna split me in half!" she said between clenched teeth, but thankfully by the time Hilary fully resided in her, she was still whole.

Now the pleasure began: as Hilary slowly moved her body in and out of Pam's, Pam felt the pain start to go away, and the pleasure to stay dominant. The feeling of this freak of nature dominating her gave her an ecstatic shockwave three times stronger than that of what she did with her husband. "Uhn, yeah you like that?" teased Hilary, "Do you want my double horsecocks to tear you up?" Pam overwhelmingly responded: "Yes! I want you to fuck me with your twin dicks! Rearrange my insides til I'm completely yours!"

The drive of these words pushed Hilary's lust to higher levels, as she gradually began to increase the speed of her fucking. Pam started to fall into orgasms one after another, every one of them more intensifying than the last. "Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me harder with your mega tools!" she began to shout. The feeling of these monstrous fucktoys stretching out her insides far beyond what she thought humans were capable of, and the endless barrage of thick mare meat gaping her tight asshole and breaking her womb from her soaked pussy, pushed her far into territory beyond any sex she had before in her life.

By the time another 30 seconds had passed, Hilary was already far deep into Pam. Her enormous balls, slightly larger than Stacy's, were slapping the bottom of Pam's tight snatch with brute force, her body clapped and slapped loudly against Pam's oily butt, jiggling like mad, and Pam's breasts flailed wildly beneath her. The outline of the artificial manhoods pulsated under Pam's skin, accentuating the tight fit.

Suddenly, Hilary felt her balls beginning to strain. "You dirty slut for my double cock... I'm gonna cum!" Pam couldn't wait anymore for what she truly craved. "Do it! Knock me up and bloat me with your blasting horse cum! I want your warm batter sloshing around my womb and deep into my back door!"

Hilary could almost feel the time come to release, but just when she was about to, she felt a thick sensation stuff right into her anus, making her cum instantly. The object seemed to twist around inside of her relentlessly, causing Hilary to intensify with a surprised cry, and tapped into her reflex as she rapidly thrust and cum much more than she should've. Pam didn't care or notice this - she absolutely loved it. Rope after rope, load after load of musky, hot equine-tinged cum emptied into both her holes and caused her belly to bloat up.

Pam's chest continued to swell up, accommodating the seemingly-endless amount of fluid, until at long last the final ropes of seed were blasted from Hilary. Panting in utter glee, and totally eclipsed in numbness by delight, Pam flopped over onto her back as cum oozed from her two lower holes.

The thick feeling in Hilary's ass escaped her, and she turned to see Stacy right behind her, smirking. "How was that?" she giggled, "having that long arm of mine deep knuckling your ass?" Hilary didn't say anything, and just reached into Pam's batter-drenched snatch, swallowing a handful right down before getting up and gripping Stacy by the arm, taking her upstairs into her room.

The two jumped onto the king-sized mattress, and stared into each others' eyes - Hilary with slight anger, and Stacy with a sense of pride. "Y'know, you didn't really need to barge in like that," Hilary scoffed, and then changed her tone of voice "...but to be honest, that felt really good."

Stacy continued to wear that smirk. "Is that so?" she knowingly questioned, leaning in closer, "then what would you say to THIS?!" Stacy lunged right towards Hilary and pressed both their lips together.

The two super-hung housewives went at each other like mad animals, violently touching tongues with one another and grabbing every ounce of their bodies' mature flesh, sending endless shivers of excitement down each others' bodies. Stacy suddenly pushed away from Hilary, her responding in a slight whimper until seeing what awaited her seconds later.

Stacy's magnificent she-dicked butt was presented to her in all of its glory. "I want you to double-fuck me too," she sensually demanded.

Hilary didn't believe a single event that was taking place before her eyes. "You... whuh?"

Stacy began to demand: "I want both of your big, long horse cocks in my tight asshole. I've been so bad... Violate me with your monstrous hybrid pricks!"

Hilary couldn't take it anymore. She shortened the space between the two rods, stuck their tips near the entrance of Stacy's glory hole, and clenched tightly onto the soft, warm flesh of her shoulders. The two dicks slowly went deeper into their tight fit, making Stacy feel like she was about to burst. "FFFFFUCK, your horsecocks are splitting me in two!" she yelled.

"Damn, this ass is so tight... Time to gape it." Hilary said to herself, and began several steady thrusts. Each and every one of them was double the initial power of what she had done to Pam, and was evident by the impact physically outside and inside Stacy. Every moment of hers was absolute intensity incarnate, especially with her own large dick flailing around beneath her as she moaned louder than she'd ever expect to in her sex life. "Ohhhh my fucking god, your monster black horsecocks are reaching so deep into my chunky wedded rump! These twin farm dongs are too fucking much!"

"Shit, Stacy, you can take this like a champion!" Hilary complimented in heat, "Your tight little dickmom ass is getting annihilated by my monstrous lengths! Such a durable fucking slut you are!" By this point, their oversized pairs of balls were slapping against each other with such force that the pleasure had left them both numb in the area.

"Mmmm, hell yes!" replied Stacy, moaning much louder now. "I'm just a mega-dicked mommy made for big, long, ridiculous cock to fill my back hole!"

Those words were the ones that finally sent Hilary over the edge, and she started to pound uncontrollably with insane force and speed, reducing the outlines on Stacy's chest and Hilary's lower body to a blur. The two endowed wives were practically screaming from the top of their lungs with utter lust for each other, taking their activity and excitement to levels unimagined even by them before they started.

Amongst all of the furious fucking, Hilary's balls gradually began to expand with thick semen until they were practically going to burst from holding back so long. "YOU FUCKING HORSECOCK SLUT!" shrieked Hilary, "MY SCROTUM'S BECOME SO FUCKING MASSIVE, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I WANT TO FILL YOUR INSIDES WTIH MY HOT, THICK, STICKY, FLOWING SEED!"

"OH GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU!" Stacy returned, "I WANT EVERY SALTY DROP OF IT! YOUR MOMMY HORSEDONG SPOOGE NEEDS TO FUCKING FLOOD MY STOMACH TIL' I CAN'T WALK AND THERE'S CUM EVERYWHERE FROM ALL OUR COCKS! FUCK ME AND FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR GOOEY, HOT, FARM-HUNG, HYPER MOMMY DOUBLESCHLONG JUICE AS I BURST MY LOAD ALL OVER THE ROOM!"

Finally, the feeling could not be held back for much longer, and Hilary and Stacy both experienced the most fulfilling, numbing orgasm of their lives. Gallon after gallon of extra-thick sperm flooded Stacy's insides, expanding her stomach to a degree twice as much as Pam's. Her own cum shot out like mad from her tip, coating the wall and bed with an absurd layer. This seemed to go on for a very long time, and at last after an entire minute filled with gooey, gleeful bliss, the once high-octane sex drive slowed down to a crawl as the last drop of semen came out of Stacy's enormous junk.

Hilary pulled her monstrous hybrid assets from Stacy's tight clasp, and lay down as loads of leftover splooge gushed from the soccer-ball sized gape onto her perfect body. Both of them just lay there, limp and catching their breath. Neither said any more words to each other for the time being, because after all they went through what else would there even be to say?

Pam awoke to find very little remnants of the events she recalled vividly. She stood up onto her two feet from her belly-laden state, and picked up all the ripped clothing into a pile in the corner of the living room. She checked the clock on the wall, slightly tilted - it had been five hours at last since the pill-taking. Two hours? she thought to herself, But that felt like way too long!

12