Futanari Housemaid Ch. 05

Story Info
Katerina tries on her new cage.
1k words
4.36
49.9k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Strong sat back down in her chair and Avery stood, waiting, with the large, metal pear in her hand, eyes trained on Katerina's fly. She unbuttoned with slightly shaky hands and tugged her skinny jeans down over her hips, inadvertently bringing her panties down with the tight fabric. Her cock was at half-mast, hanging fatly between her legs and slightly pointing away from her body. It was its usual eight inches long, but the girth still looked marginally greater than usual, although nowhere near as large around as it had been the night before as she was milked in front of Miss Strong's guests.

Avery opened the golden, pear-shaped cock cage and held it out to the well-endowed woman, guiding it under her cock and lifting, letting the cold metal scoop up her balls from below.

"Are you ready?" Katerina looked down into Avery's smiling face and nodded, feeling a little breathless and watched as she slowly closed the cage around her hanging cock. It felt slightly snug around the base of her penis as it closed, but not uncomfortable. Avery hefted the whole cage with the cock inside it in her hand and took out a large, old-fashioned-looking lock from her pocket and looped it through the catch on the side of the cage, leaving it open.

Katerina felt grateful that Avery had left it this way, not pushing her too far into the experience all at once. She gently lowered the cage and it came to rest on Katerina's thighs, slightly cool against her skin.

Katerina thought her cock felt very hard, but wasn't sure just how erect she was without being able to see it. It felt strange looking down and having this contraption hanging where her cock should be. She looked over at Miss Strong and her boss met her gaze with a friendly smile.

"How does that feel, Katerina?"

"Fine," she responded, truthfully. "I think it will be hard not to cum for three weeks, but it seems a small sacrifice to make for such long-term benefits."

Avery nodded and took a step back to get a full view of Katerina, her clothed top, the skinny jeans around her knees and the hanging cage in all its glory.

Katerina felt her cock spasm and almost reached down to touch it, then stopped herself: there was nothing she could touch. Katerina experienced a thrill through her body and almost felt dizzy.

"Do you mind if I sit down?" she asked and Avery helped her to sit, explaining that of course she should move around a bit with it on.

Katerina sat and arranged the gold dome in her lap. After a moment, her head stopped swimming and she wiggled her hips from side to side experimentally. Standing up again, she pulled her skinny jeans as high up her hips as they would go, leaving her generous cock and balls hanging out in their protective cage. She walked across the office, passing the bookshelves and then back again, stopping next to Miss Strong's desk.

"How do you feel about the arrangement, Katerina?" Her boss looked intently up at her.

"I think it is manageable for me. As long as if I want to back out at any point, you let me stop."

Katerina strode back to her chair and took a seat and Miss Strong shifted and looked at Avery.

"Katerina, there will be moments when you want to ejaculate and will want to give up. But, Avery and I will be here to counsel you and train you through those moments. You can of course leave the trial at any time, I only ask you to give us the chance to talk to you first and remind you of the goal of the process. Does this sound fair?"

Katerina thought it through and nodded. Her cock was already itching to be touched and wearing the cage seemed to be arousing her more than she expected it would.

"Will I really not cum for 3 weeks? I'm...I'm already feeling a little..." Katerina looked down and bit her lip.

Miss Strong looked to Avery and Avery sighed.

"The ejaculations should be minimal, but that is compared to the amount of times someone with the kind of libido the pills give you would cum; which is multiple times daily. Miss Strong may milk you for samples a few times a week to keep track of your progress at her discretion. But, seeing as you ejaculated last night, we really can't do that today. I'm sorry, Katerina." Avery did look apologetic. "You can, however, stimulate yourself to orgasm vaginally at your discretion as long as this does not result in ejaculation."

Katerina had masturbated of course, but she found that in order to stem her horniness, she really did need to orgasm through her clitoris and her penis regularly. And the feeling in her balls as the pills and cream worked away on her told her it was going to be a difficult three weeks. Then, she thought of her cock getting thicker and harder than it ever had before and the massive amounts of cum she had produced while Avery had milked her...

"What now?" asked Katerina. "Is this it? Do I keep it from this point on?"

"Actually," Miss Strong stood up, "It is customary for the Mistress to cage her submissive. If you're ready, we can do that now. I'll call for a few of the maids and we can do it in the parlor. Does this sound amenable to you?"Katerina's stomach fluttered at the idea, but she tried to sound confident.

"Better now that never."

Katerina's pussy had completely drenched her panties and when she stood up to remove the cage, her juices had dripped along the sides of the golden dome.

"Sorry," she grinned apologetically as she handed the cage back to Avery.

"No trouble," Avery winked at her and placed the cage back in the carrying case, wrapped in a cleaning cloth. "We'll clean it up when we clean you up in a moment."

"Clean me up?" asked Katerina as the other two women made for the door.

"Yes," said Miss Strong. We have to keep you nice and clean in there, so we're going to wash you up and trim your hair a bit and then you'll be ready for the lock."

Katerina stopped before the door and waited for the others to step through, then, with a deep breath, began to walk toward the parlor.