Futanari Note Ch. 07

Story Info
All the girls have someone to bone.
6.3k words
4.54
21.1k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfic. I have the Original author's permission to do this, so please enjoy!

(Check out sexgundam666, but if this is the stuff you like you probably have done so already)

Jessie's POV:

I was trapped, in the dark, stuck in a dark hole, hearing breaths of someone else, someone I couldn't see, but felt.

I was in Annie's butthole, couldn't get out, and the fucking lights didn't go on. We were both fucking furious and panting trying to separate ourselves.

"Fuck! Get out of my ass!"

"Well I'm fucking trying, ok??"

As you see, we were a bit agitated.

"Can't you just go flaccid again? Or retract that monster?"

"Well I could if your big ass didn't jiggle on it the entire time, you're really tight you know?"

"And where the hell does that get us?"

"Nowhere!"

"Exactly."

"Now stand still, ill try getting flaccid now."

"You better."

Then we just stood there, in a very, very awkward silence. Then she sneezed.

"Oh for fucks sake-

This took a while. I finally managed to get flaccid, and hurled my cock out of her ass. That made me hard again, but at least I was out, and she could go upright again. I got my phone and turned on the lights. It was really bright and flashed us both, but a minute later we could see again. I was casually stroking my cock, it still waiting for release. Annie saw that and said she's get to that later, but now we had to get out of here. Before we got our clothes back on i walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. A little make up for earlier.

We both put our clothes back on, me with a huge bulge from my still hard cock, and got out of the bathroom which reeked of sex.

I was right, everyone, even the workers were gone. We tried getting out the front door, but it was locked. Of course it wasn't going to be that easy.

"I hate saying this, but my mom is gonna freak out. We should be at my place by now." I told her.

"Your place? Can I stay?"

"You always can" she then suddenly turned around and tired hugging me, but my cock got in the way.

"What a prick." We both laughed and then she fell into my arms. I then turned this into a kiss and made her deep throat my tongue.

"You sneaky little bitch" she said and got into it again.

We really had to get out though. It took us at least 20 mins to find the fire exit, but we finally did. And when we finally got out, the alarm started ringing. Great.

Now we were running away from the cinema, towards the closest large street. But I was struggling. The entire weight I was carrying were extremely hard on me, and, well, my cock was still rock hard, leaking pre through the front of the dress.

"Wait! Annie!" I was breathing heavily. "I can't go to public with a fat ass hard-on!"

"Oh, right. What are we gonna do about it? Do you wanna jerk off here?"

"That has no charisma what so ever!"

"Seriously." She looked at me, very confused and amazed at the same time.

"Besides, you told me earlier you'd take care of it!" I lifted my dress and exposed a part of my monster dick.

"But a cinema bathroom has a lot of charisma, don't it?"

"Oh shut up." I told her. We decided to at least go to the nearest park one block away. She walked in front of me to block off the view of my dick, but there was no one anyways.

When we got to the park I sat on a bench and let my dick breathe some cold air breezes.

"It's all yours" I told Annie.

"Well then, lets continue where we started, shall we?" She took off her pants and planted her ass on my dick. She then slowly moved down on my cock. It felt great again.

She sped up her pace and I shot a bit of pre into her ass every time that she came back down on my dick. She was standing on the bench, basically squatting on me. I really enjoyed that view, but I also looked out for other people. The park had no lights but was illuminated from it's surrounding houses. There was a high density of trees and a big dirt road through the middle of it, forming a cross like the Swiss flag with a fountain in the middle, which was now turned off. There was no noise, except for the few cars that drove by and, well, our rather loud moaning.

Her tight ass was making me feel as if I was in heaven, and by now I was playing with my tits too. I shot little loads of milk everywhere, over everything in front of me. The cold breeze that swept over us was perfect to cool down the heat between us. I was getting closer to orgasm, and Annie had cum at least thrice. My tip kept banging against the back off her asshole, which was slowly being cushioned by all the pre that I had jizzed into her. Her ass got tighter. No. I was growing in girth. I was gonna cum soon.

"Annie, im coming soon"

"O-ok" she managed to get out.

Then I started speeding up. Oh god it felt glorious. We were both moaning pretty loud now, letting out the pressure from their heated intercourse. And then she got off my cock.

"Nonono, why are you cockblocking me again? I was soo close!"

"I don't want to have a bloated ass, I still want to get home alright."

But Annie didn't stop, she was stroking me still, licking my tip from time to time.

"I really need to cum soon, or I wont make it."

"Ok. But don't cum onto the path. I have an idea."

She pulled me up and guided me towards the middle of the park.

"Fill up the fountain."

I just nodded, I didn't care anymore, I just had to cum. Now we stood in front of the fountain, and she sat down at the edge of the fountain. Normally there were angels spewing water into the fountain; tonight it would be a super hung futa with a horsecock.

Annie started working my cock, but all it took was three jerks, and my horse balls clenched together.

"Out of the way" was all I said, and so Annie did. The fountain was empty, but only for now. I felt cum surging through my cock, tennis ball after tennis ball shooting up my length at incredible speed, then shooting out of the tip like a bazooka. Annie saw I was falling and held me up; the pleasure was too great.

Shot after shot erupted from my prick, and after 30 seconds, half of the fountain was filled already with sticky substances, and I was still going strong.

That keeping me on edge for hours had taken a visible toll on me, I had never cum this much.

After one and a half minutes, the fountain began overflowing. I was still coming, but only little spurts came out, and soon I was done, and collapsed into Annie's arms.

"Oh darling, that might be your greatest achievement ever." Annie said, looking down on me with a smile.

"Y-yeah..." nothing else could get out of me right now.

And then my dick finally retracted, and I had a big smile on my face. Annie took me over her shoulder and helped me walk, but then we heard footsteps behind us.

"We have had noice complaints, please show yourselves! Public intercourse is strictly illegal!" Said a police man. Shit.

Well, if he came to the fountain, he we find a much bigger problem. And then we ran, with a big smile, to the next taxi we could find.

Marie's POV:

"Yes, I have to tell dad."

Oh no. I knew this was going to happen. This was the end of me, my mom, the life I knew, everything. Sarah started turning away, without looking me in the eye. I closed mine, trying to accept my fate. But then I felt Sarah hug me tightly.

"No, sister, I would never. You are my family. And a big, long, gigantic schlong will not change that fact. I love you, Marie."

I was crying. I hugged her back, pressing us together as strong as possible, squishing our boobs.

"I love you too. Thank you so much." Tears were running down both our faces now, and we stood there, awkwardly.

"But what the hell, Sarah, that was fucking mean. You scared the shit out of me!" Came out of me with a broken voice.

"See it as payback for raping me in my sleep."

I guess I deserved that.

We then soon broke up our heart-felt hug and wiped away our tears.

"Ok. We're done with that," she said. "Just know, from now on, I will always help you with your, problem, down there." She pointed at my third leg that was swinging around down there.

"Oh, trust me, you will." I said with a smile.

"Now lets make something to eat, im starving." She agreed to that, and we moved to the kitchen.

We made pasta, with tomato sauce, nothing special. Sarah didn't mind me having my dick and balls out, which I really appreciated. She kept asking questions about my additions from time to time, like if they're heavy, but that was that. After we made ourselves two nice bowls of pasta we sat back down on the couch, and decided to watch a movie. It was some movie called the darkest minds or something like that, and it was pretty entertaining. We had covered ourselves with a blanked and got really comfy. It was a genuine, happy moment.

"Hey, uhh, Marie?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you hard again?"

No, why?"

"There is something trying to get into my pussy."

What?

We lifted the blanket off, and couldn't believe what we were seeing. My cock was moving on its own, trying to get into Sarah's cunt.

"Oh my god, im not doing that."

"You're not? What the fuck?" She did not move away tho, but her pussy was protected by her panties.

"My cock seems to be self-prehensile." I said with a surprised voice. We both weren't really shocked or anything.

"Huh."

"Can you try controlling it?"

"I can try", and so I did. I focused myself on this now self moving snake of a cock, trying to bend it into a direction. No luck. I kept on trying, left, right, I ordered it to stop. But it kept doing what it wanted. Then I stood up, and walked around. It moved around in the air, as if it was looking for a target. I sat back down, and grabbed it with one hand to keep it from trying to fuck Sarah.

The she spoke again: "do you know that thing guys do with their dick, they like flex it or something."

"I do, and I've done it too! Right!"

And so I tried. It did work. It stopped what it was doing for a second, and moved up a bit, but only at the bottom. But at least now I got a feel for it. With every time I did that, I got a little bit of control more over the base of my cock, and it kept rising further and further to the tip. I just realized how weird this situation was. We were both very intensely staring at my cock as it was doing weird moves no cock is supposed to do.

Soon enough, I got control of my entire cock, and it stopped moving on it's own.

"Can you move it around now?"

"Yess" I said proudly, demonstrating me making my dick into a knot.

"How strong do you think it is?"

"Why not test it out?" I answered with a smirk.

We got to the kitchen, and took out a few objects. Meanwhile I let my dick do weird maneuvers, fascinated by it. In no time we had an entire arsenal of things for my cock to move. How weird that sounds. An apple, a bowl, a pan, a six-pack of beer and a cutting board.

"C'mon girl, show me what you got!"

I got to work. First I circled my cock around the apple, and squeezed it in. It held. The rest of my cock was able to move around pretty freely. Then the bowl came. I moved my cock around it's edges, and lifted it up, bowl ready to use, no problem. This was great! It was like a third hand of some sorts! Then the pan came. After some thinking I twirled my dick around the handle like a spiral. Lifting it up was a bit harder than the other two things, but in a very weird cooking emergency, this would do.

Now the six pack of beer. I already had a hard time with just my hands, I was curious.

I lifted the six pack up a bit, to my waist, and wrapped my shaft around it. I slowly let go of it with my hands, and it actually held. Sarah and I were both surprised, but it was still very heavy. I had to let go of it soon. The cutting board I didn't manage, it's dimensions were too hard.

I was satisfied with myself, and Sarah was in awe. She was really excited and I was happy to see that. Then I thought of a more practical use, one I could maybe use everyday.

I tried lifting both my balls with my cock. It was hard to do, to keep them both up at the same time. I was struggling, and eventually squeezed my balls. That made me moan, and then my prick started growing. I stopped what I was doing with my balls and just watched, we both did. It got longer and longer, thicker too, and then slowed down at around 2'8". It was touching the floor. And then I lifted it up.

It was suddenly much heavier than I thought and made my fall to the front. I thankfully landed on my softer cock, but that didn't necessarily help. A little shot of precum

Then shot though my length, and my balls had grown considerably too. Sarah just stood there in awe.

"Can you help me up?"

"Oh shit uhh, yeah." And with that she pulled me up. Now I was more careful. Other than before, it was still prehensile, and by now about 38" long, still growing. I guided it under me and then let it up closer to me, and flopped it over my shoulder. Pre was now leaking down my back. Nice.

Sarah still stood there, mouth wide open. I turned to her with a smile, but a hasty one.

"This is not gonna go well if I let it be hard long enough. Can I even call this hard? Anyways, im going to the bathroom, or it's gonna be bad."

"Uhuh" was all that came from Sarah, but she came with me.

It was hard trying to walk up the stairs with huge balls between your legs, now at almost full size, but I managed. Sarah had a towel behind me, trying to clean up any unwanted juices.

When I got to the bathroom I stepped into the bathtub and sat down at the far end of it, onto the rim. I then let my cock roll out in front of me, a full 4 feet and some inches by now. But how was I gonna get off without making too much of a mess in the walls?

I asked Sarah.

"Uhh, Sarah, do you mind, uhh helping out a bit?"

She looked at me, a bit startled at first, but then smiled and started undressing. Seeing her undressing made me spurt a few more loads of pre into the tub, and I was by now pretty horny. My pussy was also starting to leak a fair amount. I stuck two fingers in, and started playing with it.

Sarah was then ready, naked, absolutely gorgeous, and hopped into the tub. She got down on her knees, ass towards me, dick between her legs, and leaned on the other end of the tub.

"Can you fuck me like this?" She asked. As an answer, I lifted my cock and let it touch her pussy.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yes!"

And so I entered her pussy once more. It felt amazing. I was going slow at first, letting her get used to it, but got faster over time. My cock got longer by the minute, probably about 6 feet at one point, and still growing, but that wasn't a problem anymore, because I could just bend my cock so that Sarah didn't have to move forwards.

We both had cum multiple times from our pussies, and Sarah's stomach was a bit bloated from all the pre. We had been fucking for at least 40 minutes, when I was getting on edge, but I didn't have enough. I pulled out for a while, to be able to keep going, and inspected my cock.

It had grown a bit in girth too, so now it was broader than a large bottle of coke. It was 8 inches long, and my balls were aching because my capacity had been reach a long while ago and the pressure that had built up was immense. I decided to go for final spurt.

I plunged into Sarah's cunt, deeper than I had been before, and she moaned pretty hard.

"I'm gonna finish" I told her, and I she only nodded. The pace I was going at was much greater than before. The sound my dick was making, slapping inside Sarah's dripping pussy muffled the sound of the front door opening, something we really should've heard.

I was gonna cum into Sarah. My balls pushed an immense amount of cum through my length, and the feeling of something rushing through 8 feet of cock was greater than anything I had ever felt, prolonging the astonishing feel of an orgasm. When it finally hit Sarah in her pussy, it immediately spurted out her because the pressure was too great to stay inside of her, and landed in the tub, filled with bubbles because of how heavy it was worked.

None of us managed to make a sound as we were both in such states of bliss that a lot of body functions just didn't work anymore.

I punched shot after shot of cum into Sarah's loosened pussy, and that same cum came out bubbling at the rim of my cock and her pussy. This lasted for almost a minute, the tub perfectly filled by now, and I was still cumming, but minor amounts.

"Honeys, we're home!" We heard mum say, as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Shit.

I slid into the tub, covering myself with cum right to my shoulders, and made sure no dick was visible. Sarah did the same thing, turned around and got in normally, my still dick in her cunt, still cumming. We had our legs somehow tangled inside of the jungle of cock that was between us in cum, the 8 feet still submerged in the tub, and then mom knocked on the bathroom door, and opened it.

"Hey girls! How- Oh god" she shook her head.

"What a strong odor! Uh, what are you bathing in?"

My cum, mom. Have a taste.

"Uhh, it's, aah, a new bubble bath formula that we were told to try out, uhh, it's a test product." I said, still cumming into Sarah.

"They should really fix that smell, my god."

"Yeah"

"Did you have fun?"

Sarah answered: "oh yes we did, a lot of fun."

"Oh great. Alright, i'll leave you to it then!" Mom said, leaving.

Then I stopped cumming.

We stayed in the "bubble bath" for a while longer, as we were both kaput. My cock didn't seem to retract fast enough, so we decided to clean ourselves up while it was doing so. When we got up, both our bodies were coated in cum, a white/ yellowish layer all the way up to our shoulders. My giant balls were still halfway submerged in the cum, and my non- shrunken cock seemed like a third leg also submerged in the thick liquid.

We brushed off most of the cum on our bodies where we could, and proceeded to get out of the tub, which was slowly draining. We had to lift up my cock with all of our might to get it out of the tub and into the separate shower that we had, because 8 feet of thick meat isn't light. It was like carrying another person. Plus the balls I had to carry.

We moved ourselves to the shower, making the smallest mess possible, and laid my cock down on the floor of the small shower first, and then stepped onto the small places left that were not occupied by a coated anaconda.

My cock finally got smaller when we let cold water drizzle over it, but until it was a mobile size it took us 5 minutes to stand under a cold shower. Then we could shower.

Now that my cock wasn't too heavy to move, I wrapped it around Sarah and pulled her in for a kiss. She was surprised at first, but gave in to it shortly after.

We went to sleep shortly after. We had done some tiring work today. I think it's obvious of what I dreamed of that night.

Anna's POV:

I loved going to the comment section of my insta posts and look at the thousands of people that commented on them. There were a few good looking people there, but one girl caught my eye:

Jess_<3

She was extremely pretty, had funny captions, and seemed really nice. I dropped her a follow and commented a heart on her most recent post.

It seemed my cock liked her too. Even though I just came home from a wild subway ride, it was hard again. I stroked it a bit, dreamy, fell back onto my bed, and thought a bit.

What could I do, now that people didn't seem to care about me showing my cock?

I decided to make a test. I positioned myself on the bed where I could see my entire body in the mirror, took off everything except for my bra and sat between my legs. My balls were in front of me and my cock close to my boobs. I grabbed it with one hand and took a picture with the other, a mirror selfie. Then I changed position:

12